Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,034 members, 7,807,083 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:18 AM

Many Keep Wondering Why I Love Him So Much. How I Met Him Will Wow You - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Many Keep Wondering Why I Love Him So Much. How I Met Him Will Wow You (10469 Views)

The Hips On This South African Pretty Queen Will Wow You / Sweet! This Picture Of A Girl Spotted Under The Sun Will Wow You. / Another Nigerian Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend, Says "I Love Him" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Many Keep Wondering Why I Love Him So Much. How I Met Him Will Wow You by GEExclusive: 8:55pm On Apr 17, 2017
kimbra:
The difference between both threads is clear.
Mine was my boyfriend. He wooed me, I said yes and we began dating and had sex months later. Yours was a total stranger and a customer at that. Are you cursed?.
No, you are the one cursed. Do you even have taste? I doubt. Am sure you did bleeped him for money... Olosho everywhere.

After Fvcking all manners of d!cks, you don't even have shame. At your age, you still Fvcking toothpick.. Pukes

The difference between you and I is that though we are both wild, I have taste, you don't. You are in fact anything goes. I don't intend wooing any guy here, you on the other hand are here for Business.

I don't have your time sha. Go and play with your boyfriend's toothpick and wimp off my mention

1 Like

Re: Many Keep Wondering Why I Love Him So Much. How I Met Him Will Wow You by Nobody: 9:04pm On Apr 17, 2017
kimbra:
Really?, I'm cool. grin
ok dear... But don't try to wave it off, let nature do it's work and what will be will be... Stay safe.
Re: Many Keep Wondering Why I Love Him So Much. How I Met Him Will Wow You by GEExclusive: 9:11pm On Apr 17, 2017
femi4:
Abey...wey your shop address, I wan come confirm your story and perhaps get a new suit.

My tongue is so wet reading your story
In Surulere sir. Very soon, I'll start advertising in business section. You can patronize us.

Mind you, no freebies o
Re: Many Keep Wondering Why I Love Him So Much. How I Met Him Will Wow You by Nobody: 9:13pm On Apr 17, 2017
GEExclusive:

No, you are the one cursed. Do you even have taste? I doubt. Am sure you did bleeped him for money... Olosho everywhere.

After Fvcking all manners of d!cks, you don't even have shame. At your age, you still Fvcking toothpick.. Pukes

The difference between you and I is that though we are both wild, I have taste, you don't. You are in fact anything goes. I don't intend wooing any guy here, you on the other hand are here for Business.

I don't have your time sha. Go and play with your boyfriend's toothpick and wimp off my mention
Let me analyse your case for you.

1. You don't have an atom of taste grin The only thing that got you attracted to the dude was his erected dick. That made you too cheap.

2. He bleeped you in your office without condoms. You lack self control...that made you cheap as well.

3. Anything goes for you 'cause you lack values. You even said you both had a bath at your office...no respect for your place of work. People like you close down people's business with your silly activities.

Lastly, don't deceive yourself with that "Taste" shìt you kept typing. You're tasteless!. And don't compare yourself with me 'cause I'm only wild with those I have a strong feelings for(Love). grin

1 Like

Re: Many Keep Wondering Why I Love Him So Much. How I Met Him Will Wow You by femi4: 9:14pm On Apr 17, 2017
GEExclusive:

In Surulere sir. Very soon, I'll start advertising in business section. You can patronize us.

Mind you, no freebies o
Why now, na the freebies make sense pass

1 Like

Re: Many Keep Wondering Why I Love Him So Much. How I Met Him Will Wow You by MEGGATRON(m): 9:15pm On Apr 17, 2017
bitch_ fight! hurray!!!!! let me be a spectator today.
Re: Many Keep Wondering Why I Love Him So Much. How I Met Him Will Wow You by Nobody: 9:16pm On Apr 17, 2017
SorftWerk:
ok dear... But don't try to wave it off, let nature do it's work and what will be will be... Stay safe.
I am not understanding. What am I waving off?. grin
Re: Many Keep Wondering Why I Love Him So Much. How I Met Him Will Wow You by KennyID17(m): 9:17pm On Apr 17, 2017
lefulefu:

e be like u no know op grin.na machine guns and ak47 she dey go after.u know like those for gangster films wey dey shoot ratatatsatatataaaaaa! grin grin grin grin grin grin

Y do i have a feeling this geexclusive is a guy? undecided
Re: Many Keep Wondering Why I Love Him So Much. How I Met Him Will Wow You by KennyID17(m): 9:21pm On Apr 17, 2017
alexialin:

Hahahahahahahah cheesy cheesy cheesy

Oh God! Lefulefu I take God beg you, I no get your strength for laugh tonight .
Hahahahahahahh.
Chai! cheesy

Na WA o.

I never knew monstrous dickk can bring out such results from a female.

Now I know why some guys think by showing me pictures of their huge dickks on watsapp I will be moved... Lol..
Oh my God! shocked
I can't believe this!

Wow!!! shocked shocked

U must have seen things ooo grin grin grin
Re: Many Keep Wondering Why I Love Him So Much. How I Met Him Will Wow You by GEExclusive: 9:21pm On Apr 17, 2017
kimbra:
Let me analyse your case for you.

1. You don't have an atom of taste grin The only thing that got you attracted to the dude was his erected dick. That made you too cheap.

2. He bleeped you in your office without condoms. You lack self control...that made you cheap as well.

3. Anything goes for you 'cause you lack values. You even said you both had a bath at your office...no respect for your place of work. People like you close down people's business with your silly activities.

Lastly, don't deceive yourself with that "Taste" shìt you kept typing. You're tasteless!. And don't compare yourself with me 'cause I'm only wild with those I have a strong feelings for(Love). grin
Heeee ewooo. Even olosho dey speak grammar. Wonders shall never end..

1. You don't have a job and am sure you are not a student. You spend 99% of your time on Nairaland to promote your market.

2. No true love in what you just highlighted. He won your heart with money and even with his short, slimmy toothpick, he still fvck the hell out of you.

3. I read your post about how guys keep dumping your sorry ass after using you. Continue on this path Bikko. Very soon den go use you for ritual.

4. Don't ever compare yourself with me. I have my business, you don't. Nairaland is your business centre and guys will keep fvcking your sorry ass

5. You are ugly, dirty and filthy.

6. Get lost and bury your sorry ass in shame
Re: Many Keep Wondering Why I Love Him So Much. How I Met Him Will Wow You by Amarabae(f): 9:21pm On Apr 17, 2017
Fake Story By An Attention Seeker. #pathetic
Re: Many Keep Wondering Why I Love Him So Much. How I Met Him Will Wow You by Nobody: 9:24pm On Apr 17, 2017
KennyID17:

Y do i have a feeling this geexclusive is a guy? undecided
could be grin grin grin grin grin
after anitateddy saga anything"s possible grin grin grin
Re: Many Keep Wondering Why I Love Him So Much. How I Met Him Will Wow You by KennyID17(m): 9:25pm On Apr 17, 2017
alexialin:

Hmmmm.
My dear, am not saying u are materialistic but sorry buisness is buisness. No sentiment or feelings attached their. I can give discount if I truly like you or maybe we are dating but I cant just dash out like that, cos of monstrous dickkk.. Cmon!

Moreover I meet people everyday, both male and female.. Dashing hot guys, average looking guys u name it, but one shouldn't get carried away. That's my two cents sha.
It has nothing to do with bn materialistic. I know some ladies do get carried away when they meet hot guys at workplace cos Av seen it happen with my workers but u seriously need to tone yours down. Am serious.
Cause the years go by, u will surely meet hotter guys with AK500 dicks!

Well u are strange... Trust me, have not seen your type before.. I swear grin

I don die for laff oo grin grin grin grin
Re: Many Keep Wondering Why I Love Him So Much. How I Met Him Will Wow You by GEExclusive: 9:26pm On Apr 17, 2017
Amarabae:
Fake Story By An Attention Seeker. #pathetic
You've been noticed, zoom off
Re: Many Keep Wondering Why I Love Him So Much. How I Met Him Will Wow You by Nobody: 9:27pm On Apr 17, 2017
GEExclusive:

Heeee ewooo. Even olosho dey speak grammar. Wonders shall never end..

1. You don't have a job and am sure you are not a student. You spend 99% of your time on Nairaland to promote your market.

2. No true love in what you just highlighted. He won your heart win money and even with his short, slimmy toothpick, he still fvck the hell out of you.

3. I read your post about how guys keep dumping your sorry ass after using you. Continue on this path Bikko. Very soon den go use you for ritual.

4. Don't ever compare yourself with me. I have my business, you don't. Nairaland is your business centre and guys will keep fvcking your sorry ass

5. You are ugly, dirty and filthy.

6. Get lost and bury your sorry ass shame
#Crap!. All this is to get at me?, you're even too low to exchange words with.

Just an advice. You read "Why Men Love Bìtches" by Sherry Argov. You make yourself too cheap an article to be used. grin

Bye!.
Re: Many Keep Wondering Why I Love Him So Much. How I Met Him Will Wow You by Davidlekkzy(m): 9:30pm On Apr 17, 2017
Tch I think say na beta tin angry
Re: Many Keep Wondering Why I Love Him So Much. How I Met Him Will Wow You by GEExclusive: 9:32pm On Apr 17, 2017
kimbra:
#Crap!. All this is to get at me?, you're even too low to exchange words with.

Just an advice. You read "Why Men Love Bìtches" by Sherry Argov. You make yourself too cheap an article to be used. grin

Bye!.
Who's getting at who?

When I created my thread, did I drag your sorry ass here? I guess not.

You lost a battle now you are running away.

Well, don't forget to take your bull crap along o.

But then I wonder, can you even do without nairaland for just a week? Hell will be let loose

Bikko, go and rest
Re: Many Keep Wondering Why I Love Him So Much. How I Met Him Will Wow You by Nobody: 9:33pm On Apr 17, 2017
clash of the vixens... cool
kimbra vs GEEExlusive

Re: Many Keep Wondering Why I Love Him So Much. How I Met Him Will Wow You by Nobody: 9:36pm On Apr 17, 2017
lefulefu:

clash of the vixens... cool
kimb.ra vs GEEExlu.sive
Have you seen where a sane person is fighting with a lunatic?. grin
Re: Many Keep Wondering Why I Love Him So Much. How I Met Him Will Wow You by Nobody: 9:39pm On Apr 17, 2017
kimbra:
Have you seen where a sane person is fighting with a lunatic?. grin

Re: Many Keep Wondering Why I Love Him So Much. How I Met Him Will Wow You by Nobody: 9:40pm On Apr 17, 2017
kimbra:
I am not understanding. What am I waving off?. grin
with that laughter, I am sure you understand 100percent
Re: Many Keep Wondering Why I Love Him So Much. How I Met Him Will Wow You by Nobody: 9:43pm On Apr 17, 2017
SorftWerk:
with that laughter, I am sure you understand 100percent
Seriously, I don't. grin
Re: Many Keep Wondering Why I Love Him So Much. How I Met Him Will Wow You by KennyID17(m): 9:48pm On Apr 17, 2017
lefulefu:

could be grin grin grin grin grin
after anitateddy saga anything"s possible grin grin grin

Nothing like could b here, d way he is getting at kimbra sold him off, na man with prikk him b grin grin grin
Re: Many Keep Wondering Why I Love Him So Much. How I Met Him Will Wow You by ITbomb(m): 9:48pm On Apr 17, 2017
GEExclusive:
Lalasticala, front page abeg
She is even asking for Frontpage

O lawd!

1 Like

Re: Many Keep Wondering Why I Love Him So Much. How I Met Him Will Wow You by GEExclusive: 9:49pm On Apr 17, 2017
ITbomb:
She is even asking for Frontpage
O lawd!
It late already. Go and sleep
Re: Many Keep Wondering Why I Love Him So Much. How I Met Him Will Wow You by Nobody: 9:50pm On Apr 17, 2017
KennyID17:

Nothing like could b here, d way he is getting at kimbra sold him off, na man with prikk him b grin grin grin
na woman trapped in a man"s body grin

Re: Many Keep Wondering Why I Love Him So Much. How I Met Him Will Wow You by Nobody: 9:52pm On Apr 17, 2017
KennyID17:

Nothing like could b here, d way he is getting at kim.bra sold him off, na man with prikk him b grin grin grin
Whether it's a she/he doesn't concern me. I don't comment on his/her threads 'cause I find them silly. Anyway, he/she is unimportant to me. grin
Re: Many Keep Wondering Why I Love Him So Much. How I Met Him Will Wow You by GEExclusive: 9:53pm On Apr 17, 2017
lefulefu:
na woman trapped in a man"s body grin
I don't even have your time sha
Re: Many Keep Wondering Why I Love Him So Much. How I Met Him Will Wow You by GEExclusive: 9:55pm On Apr 17, 2017
KennyID17:

I don't want to quote you but am tempted to do so. Funny how you are taking side. Isn't it obvious that she was the one who started it.
or, why don't I attack other females who comment on my thread?

Please, read again
Re: Many Keep Wondering Why I Love Him So Much. How I Met Him Will Wow You by Nobody: 10:00pm On Apr 17, 2017
GEExclusive:

I don't even have your time sha

Re: Many Keep Wondering Why I Love Him So Much. How I Met Him Will Wow You by GEExclusive: 10:01pm On Apr 17, 2017
lefulefu:
Go and sleep.
Re: Many Keep Wondering Why I Love Him So Much. How I Met Him Will Wow You by Onliie(m): 10:02pm On Apr 17, 2017
GEExclusive:
Hi everyone. Most Nairalanders ( Oyind17, SorftWerk, ikp120 and Jacksparr0w127) has been on my case lately as to why do I love my guy so much. Take a listen

I worked with for about a year or so as a front desk and admin Officer in a company, name withheld. I've always have this notion of building my business, so I safe up capital and open my business in heart of Surulere. I sell wears for both sexes.

On this good day after having a misunderstanding with a customer, a tall, chocolate, skinny young guy came in swinging his car keys. He greeted and I responded " yes sir". So he ask, where is your boss? I said hmmm, he went out. He nodded. What happened between you and him he said and I replied nothing much sir, it settled.

He now ordered for an exotic suite. So, I rushed inside and brought it out. From the urgency and how concerned I was, he asked, you run this place. Isn't it? And I said yes. He smiled

So after bringing out his order. He needed to test if it fit. So I quickly rushed inside my accountant office and ask him to go aside and look after things for me. So I called the man into the office.

So he removed the suit he was wearing and the trouser. Though I didn't look. I was busy unwrapping the dress to be tested. The whether that day harsh. So, I wore a mini skirt and a singlet. When I was done unwrapping. I held the trouser in my hand and looked up and I caught his eyes beaming at my boobs. Am a fair, tall lady, jus so you know.

I refused to be distracted by a mare look. So as I was taking my eyes back to the ground, I glance through his boxers. Behold, he was already heard. You won't believe that his d!ck was almost reaching his knees. Haven't seen that before. So I swore not to allow him pass me by.

So, pushed him to the nearby couch. This time, he didn't even know what was going on. So I grab his riffle while he moan profusely. I sacked him out. And place my ass gently on his monster. I hold it gently while I inserted his rod into my pusssy. I felt pain at first but I managed to hold on while I started jumping on him. I pounded for about 10mins and he kissed me softly.

I have a portable size. So he lifted me up with ease and place my back on the accountant table with my legs all spread out. He rammed his monster cocccck inside me and started digging harder than I did. He did that for some minutes and he kissed my clits and ate pusssy and I smiled.

So, he asked I need a bath and I said, the toilet is right over there. I bathed him up and dressed him with the dress he ordered. Now, he asked, how much is the cost of the order and I said, never mind. He smiled and we exchanged contacts.

Thats how we met and since then we've become inseparable.
Please what's the title of this Mills and booms.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Caption This Two BAE... This Picture Broke The Net / SEE The Big Africa Lady's Hips trending on IGram (18+photos) / Something Mysterious Happened In Africa 600 Years Ago (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.