Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,216 members, 7,780,405 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:42 PM

Whistleblower Narrates What Transpired In The Lagos Apartment Where EFCC Seized - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Whistleblower Narrates What Transpired In The Lagos Apartment Where EFCC Seized (53601 Views)

Enugu Decides: No Observer Killed, What Transpired In My Home - Senator Eze / Untold Story Of The N13billion Recovered From Ikoyi, Lagos Apartment / National Intelligence Agency (NIA) Denies Link With EFCC Seized Monies in Ikoyi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whistleblower Narrates What Transpired In The Lagos Apartment Where EFCC Seized by Emassive(m): 9:24am On Apr 18, 2017
All of a sudden the poster of Gej has becomes part of the recovered items...lol

5 Likes

Re: Whistleblower Narrates What Transpired In The Lagos Apartment Where EFCC Seized by Gh0stFreak: 9:24am On Apr 18, 2017
tinsel:
I am quite certain that the money is part of what was budgeted by PDP to capture Lagos and south west at all cost in the last election. Oke divided the money and decided to launder some.
Linking Amechi to the money is wickedness.
the date printed on the notes is April 2017. I believe pdp stole the cash so that they could travel back in time to capture southwest states.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Whistleblower Narrates What Transpired In The Lagos Apartment Where EFCC Seized by Abagworo(m): 9:25am On Apr 18, 2017
ruggedized1:
The armed robber is Okorocha and should be stoned to death

[s][/s]

Now read carefully and digest.

The whistleblower said Mr. Muazu has many prominent Nigerians as apartment owners in the building. They include wealthy former Anambra State Governor, Peter Obi, who owns one on the first floor; recently-retired Managing-Director of the NNPC, Esther Ogbue, on the second; and TV personality and owner of EbonyLife TV, Mo Abudu, on the 4th.

He further told our correspondent that Patricia, a daughter of former PDP “Mr. Fix-It” Chief Anthony Anenih, lives in Apartment 7A. That is next door to 7B, which is now claimed by the NIA as belonging to it although only one woman, the wife of its Director-General, was ever seen in the premises in a home-decorating mission to furnish the apartment with up to N13 billion in raw cash.

7a is owned by Tony Anenih's daughter while Peter Obi former Anambra State Governor owns one on the 1st floor.

3 Likes

Re: Whistleblower Narrates What Transpired In The Lagos Apartment Where EFCC Seized by maclatunji: 9:26am On Apr 18, 2017
TippyTop:
Yet another story from saharareporters, seems APC don't know how to twist this story.

From Mu'azu to Esther Ogbue to Aneni's daughter they keep changing the narrative.

Meanwhile the actual owner Lootimi Amaechi is laughing at everybody.

Oya give us a better explanation with proof. This is a good job at investigative journalism by Sahara Reporters.

4 Likes

Re: Whistleblower Narrates What Transpired In The Lagos Apartment Where EFCC Seized by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:28am On Apr 18, 2017
Sahara Reporters trying too hard to help Magu but they keep shooting themselves on the foot. This write-up is nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Whistleblower Narrates What Transpired In The Lagos Apartment Where EFCC Seized by exclusive1758(m): 9:31am On Apr 18, 2017
If all those money were used to create jobs, companies, factory etc. Investment which would put a smile on peoples face when u employed them and u will get back ur money than keeping it saving it, puting it in a burial ground in a water tank in d ground in d house etc. How can nigera be good. We speak about curuption everytime on Radio television etc but we don't act it. To be a good followers you must have a good leaders.

4 Likes

Re: Whistleblower Narrates What Transpired In The Lagos Apartment Where EFCC Seized by scachy(m): 9:31am On Apr 18, 2017
Bobbyjay001:
In daddy showkey's voice

Nigeria jaga jaga, everything don scatter scatter.
It's Eedris Abdulkareem bro, not daddy showkey

2 Likes

Re: Whistleblower Narrates What Transpired In The Lagos Apartment Where EFCC Seized by ruggedized1: 9:31am On Apr 18, 2017
Do you now see why I said earlier that you are cursed and useless to your poor old mother? Where did the EFCC found the money? On which FLAT?

[s]
Abagworo:

Now read carefully and digest.

7a is owned by Tony Anenih's daughter while Peter Obi former Anambra State Governor owns one on the 1st floor.
[/s]
Re: Whistleblower Narrates What Transpired In The Lagos Apartment Where EFCC Seized by exclusive1758(m): 9:31am On Apr 18, 2017
exclusive1758:
If all those money were used to create jobs, companies, factory etc. Investment which would put a smile on peoples face when u employed them and u will get back ur money than keeping it saving it, puting it in a burial ground in a water tank in d ground in d house etc. How can nigera be good. We speak about curuption everytime on Radio television etc but we don't act it. To be a good followers you must have a good leaders.

1 Like

Re: Whistleblower Narrates What Transpired In The Lagos Apartment Where EFCC Seized by Actionleap: 9:33am On Apr 18, 2017
Curious how these money have their bands stamped 2016....
Re: Whistleblower Narrates What Transpired In The Lagos Apartment Where EFCC Seized by TippyTop(m): 9:33am On Apr 18, 2017
maclatunji:

Oya give us a better explanation with proof. This is a good job at investigative journalism by Sahara Reporters.
You call this dilly dally, a good job at investigative journalism?

Did yoy read my post at all? I illustrated how SaharaReporters have named Mu'azu, Esther Ogbue, Anenih's daughter as the owners of said money.
With all due respect I don't think you know the meaning of investigative journalism.

2 Likes

Re: Whistleblower Narrates What Transpired In The Lagos Apartment Where EFCC Seized by Aikayy: 9:33am On Apr 18, 2017
Ventura1:

when I showed evidence of the above, some scumbags said it's a lie. Their hero is indeed a thief.

Watch the video at 7:55 - 7:57, this probably point to the re why Wike, Fayose and FFK quickly rush to the media to counter accuse Amaechi before the secret is revealed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dqM7Tn9rMko
LOL
Nice joke. How much are you paid?
Re: Whistleblower Narrates What Transpired In The Lagos Apartment Where EFCC Seized by rusher14: 9:35am On Apr 18, 2017
Actionleap:
Curious how these money have their bands stamped 2016....
Evidence?
Re: Whistleblower Narrates What Transpired In The Lagos Apartment Where EFCC Seized by mantosa(m): 9:44am On Apr 18, 2017
Hello bro, I believe you are very intelligent. Please let's put aside sentiments and try to analyze these information being put out by these media platforms.

I still did not see any mention of who owns apt 7B, dash-dash is not a name. Or at least if the house was sold then, getting the name of the buyer shouldn't be a problem.

Mo abudu denied owning any flat in the said building but SR listed her as amongst the apt owners there.

SR mentioned everybody but mysteriously the owner of 7B is still unknown.

SR was able to talk to the whistleblower? How did they get to know who the whistleblower is? That info is meant to be guarded with everything even EFCC officials shouldn't know who the person is except a few of them.

Ponder on these highlights and let me have your thoughts.

Ventura1:

when I showed evidence of the above, some scumbags said it's a lie. Their hero is indeed a thief.

Watch the video at 7:55 - 7:57, this probably point to the re why Wike, Fayose and FFK quickly rush to the media to counter accuse Amaechi before the secret is revealed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dqM7Tn9rMko
Re: Whistleblower Narrates What Transpired In The Lagos Apartment Where EFCC Seized by mantosa(m): 9:46am On Apr 18, 2017
You will do well by ignoring these shallow minded beings. The day they start reasoning ,that's the day they will discover how foolish they have been all these while.

TippyTop:

You call this dilly dally, a good job at investigative journalism?

Did yoy read my post at all? I illustrated how SaharaReporters have named Mu'azu, Esther Ogbue, Anenih's daughter as the owners of said money.
With all due respect I don't think you know the meaning of investigative journalism.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whistleblower Narrates What Transpired In The Lagos Apartment Where EFCC Seized by positivetaught: 9:51am On Apr 18, 2017
let the efcc come out with a definite statement on this money all this unnecessary n desperate attempt to link Johnathan with the money or anything bad by this administration is becoming stupid,from the account of the so called whistleblower n the fact that the money had wrappers that indicate it was printed recently means the Johnathan connection is just a diversion. even if Johnathan gave anybody money for a purpose n that money was criminally diverted or misappropriated, such people such face d music squarely not involving Johnathan, or didn't the APC governors also use state funds for their campaigns n for the sponsor of buhari?,anyway they are saints!!.
Re: Whistleblower Narrates What Transpired In The Lagos Apartment Where EFCC Seized by Daboomb: 9:55am On Apr 18, 2017
dingbang:
If the senate confirms magu as d efcc boss, all these whistle blowing nonsense will cease..

So, you actually htink Magu cares so much about the confirmation... that making a "statement" that says "Yes, l can do it"?

Some people are just like that: Ready to go down and take al the criminals along with them! .... for the sake of "fatherland"grin grin

IMO, l think EFCC should obtain Warrants to:

1.) Seal Up that building TEMPORARILY (Crime Scene)

2.) Ask all owners and Occupant to come forward and identify their apartments within 3days of action (1).

3.) Ask each owner to make a VOLUNTARY DECLARATION of whatever CASH they have inside their apartment.

4.)Ask each owner to come with EFCC to each apartment, for a thorough search of each apartment, in owners presence.

5.) If nothing incriminating is found in a "Non-Destructive" search of an apartment, the EFCC should release such apartment to the owner....at the completion of ALL searches, to prevent an internal transfer of assets within the building.

6.) EFCC should continue to make Video recording of all proceedings, while respecting the privacy of Home owners.

The BATTLE has just begin.
Its either corruption will destroy Nigeria or Nigerians will stand Up, assist the EFCC and destroy Corruption, including all those aiding and abetting it.

BTW: I think all patriotic Nigerians needs to crowd-fund Sahara Reporters, as a way of showing gratitude for the kind of investigative journalism they are practising.
Keep it Up, SR

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whistleblower Narrates What Transpired In The Lagos Apartment Where EFCC Seized by Eazybay(m): 9:57am On Apr 18, 2017
Fellow Nigerians,

At d senate screening Magu said dey wea still fine-tuning d whistle blower policy! Before then Lai Mohammed had already claimed two whistle blowers refused cash, as they did it only out of patriotism. Till now Mohammed seems to be d only one talking about whistle blowing!!

The money in question was withdrawn last year by who and how? The only reason there is a delay in report of these anonymous recoveries is because some people are assuming GEJ is a threat!! That man ain't going to either prison or Aso rock so let's continue with our fight to improve Nigeria!!

EFCC and Magu are really interested in media attention. All dey had to do was investigate, take suspects and co tenants for questioning and do d needful!! I believe dey know d owner and Sahara reporters is just feeding us wif exclusive tales..

1 Like

Re: Whistleblower Narrates What Transpired In The Lagos Apartment Where EFCC Seized by Nobody: 9:57am On Apr 18, 2017
wawappl:
IN AS MUCH AS SOME PMB POLICIES ARE NOT FAVORING THE MASSESS . GEJ AND HIS CRONIES FINISHED THIS COUNTRY THROUGH THEIR TRANSFORMATION AGENDUM

You think PDP will have the guts to store such an amount in an APC territory? Who has been the governor of Lagos state for decades now, isn't it APC that has been producing governors, is it not the Lion of Bourdillion that controls Lagos and Ikoyi to be precise

If the money was found in an apartment in Rivers state then I can suspect PDP connection but as it was found in Lagos nothing can convince me that PDP had anything to do with this.

I wonder why no one can confirm who owned that house sha, may God help us o. Maybe it's even one Bureau DE change owner sef
Re: Whistleblower Narrates What Transpired In The Lagos Apartment Where EFCC Seized by berrystunn(m): 9:57am On Apr 18, 2017
Nukilia:
I rememberd saying they should search all the flats, someone called me a kid undecided.
One day the poor will feast on the rich who have isolated themselves from the masses, we will march into their houses one after the other in broad daylight to demand the release of our common wealth which they have plundered with their families cool
The end is near....

One day will not come, because of too many eyes service.
Re: Whistleblower Narrates What Transpired In The Lagos Apartment Where EFCC Seized by deebrain(m): 9:58am On Apr 18, 2017
I'm not a pessimist.

But I just had a thought that as soon as Ameachi was mentioned in connection to this pay, the whole thing will begin a forever twist.

If it was Jonathan or any PDP thief, it will be court cases.

Keep deceiving us.
Re: Whistleblower Narrates What Transpired In The Lagos Apartment Where EFCC Seized by AngelicBeing: 10:00am On Apr 18, 2017
989900:
Fingers crossed. lipsrsealed

Summary:

Oke (NIA boss) and Wife, Jonathan and Sambo, Anenih and daughter, Muazu aka former Landlord, vs Whistleblower and EFCC vs 13 billion.

Developing story . . . No comments . . . Sowore, you can't make me look foolish.
tongue
Re: Whistleblower Narrates What Transpired In The Lagos Apartment Where EFCC Seized by Daboomb: 10:01am On Apr 18, 2017
positivetaught:
let the efcc come out with a definite statement on this money all this unnecessary n desperate attempt to link Johnathan with the money or anything bad by this administration is becoming stupid,from the account of the so called whistleblower n the fact that the money had wrappers that indicate it was printed recently means the Johnathan connection is just a diversion. even if Johnathan gave anybody money for a purpose n that money was criminally diverted or misappropriated, such people such face d music squarely not involving Johnathan, or didn't the APC governors also use state funds for their campaigns n for the sponsor of buhari?,anyway they are saints!!.

Can show any evidence backing up your above assertion?
because that will be a very interesting angle to the whole issue.

Personally, l have not seen any "image of the Cash or its wrappers" showing they were recently printed.

The fact that they appear in mint condition does not imply a recently printed money, it only shows that it was taken straight from the CBN (when, we dont know) into those Safe lockers, without passing through circulation.

So, please "help" Nigerians by posting such image...since EFCC has not also made any allusion to when it was printed.

Thank you.
Re: Whistleblower Narrates What Transpired In The Lagos Apartment Where EFCC Seized by Fourwinds: 10:04am On Apr 18, 2017
dingbang:
If the senate confirms magu as d efcc boss, all these whistle blowing nonsense will cease..
another angle for dem discrediting x corruption fight
Re: Whistleblower Narrates What Transpired In The Lagos Apartment Where EFCC Seized by adanny01(m): 10:05am On Apr 18, 2017
AntiWailer:
Still looking for links to Amaechi.

PDP stylishly putting plenty versions of falsehood so the whole thing will look confusing.

They sold stage management for efcc boss to look good, later it is Amaechi's money.

Thanks to the useless Govt at the centre who can not give an official position of events but allow the poor masses rely on influenced media for information.

All the various stories link to PDP

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whistleblower Narrates What Transpired In The Lagos Apartment Where EFCC Seized by michoim(m): 10:06am On Apr 18, 2017
According to this report, all evidences point accusing finger to PDP, Jonathan approving money for covert operations and Anenih a PDP chieftain. The so called Amechi girlfriend (MoAbudu) lives in the 4th floor and not the 7th floor where the money was discovered.
You can now see the tricks of Fayose and FFK. They know their gangs have a connection to that money, that is why they quickly came to the media, in their usual way of deceiving Nigerians, to raise false alarm that the money is Amechi money with a false claim that his girlfriend lives in the 7th floor. But now we know better that the said girlfriend lives in the 4th floor, and the gang of looters (PDP, Anenih, FFK & Fayose cohorts )live in the 7th floor where the money was found.

2 Likes

Re: Whistleblower Narrates What Transpired In The Lagos Apartment Where EFCC Seized by MICHEALADEX(m): 10:09am On Apr 18, 2017
TippyTop:
Saharareporters are losing credibility everyday (not like they had one in the first place)

Wise up young man they are still within the radius of their claim...muazu own the building, aneini's daughter lives there and a woman perceived to be nnpc staff has been coming around who alter turn out to be the wife of the nai boss...just keep following ok

2 Likes

Re: Whistleblower Narrates What Transpired In The Lagos Apartment Where EFCC Seized by drss2(m): 10:09am On Apr 18, 2017
lets say one big coconut fruit falls on my head n i believe dis rubbish tales by moon light, i want to ask d whistle blower, wen did he help d woman ferry cash into d building all dis long stories is a deliberate ploy by dis directionless govt to twist d truth. d BIG question is WHO LIVES IN THE APPARTMENT

Btw;
for a govt dat plant "govt funds" at certain locations for efcc to further their propaganda purposes, planting PDP's election material is nothing to dem.
Re: Whistleblower Narrates What Transpired In The Lagos Apartment Where EFCC Seized by Jesusloveyou: 10:10am On Apr 18, 2017
dingbang:
see the way a grow-up kid dey reason.
I dey vex

2 Likes

Re: Whistleblower Narrates What Transpired In The Lagos Apartment Where EFCC Seized by Daboomb: 10:10am On Apr 18, 2017
Pidgin2:

You think PDP will have the guts to store such an amount in an APC territory? Who has been the governor of Lagos state for decades now, isn't it APC that has been producing governors, is it not the Lion of Bourdillion that controls Lagos and Ikoyi to be precise

If the money was found in an apartment in Rivers state then I can suspect PDP connection but as it was found in Lagos nothing can convince me that PDP had anything to do with this.

I wonder why no one can confirm who owned that house sha, may God help us o. Maybe it's even one Bureau DE change owner sef

I dont know if you were in Lagos between late 2014 and early 2015, when the Presidential Election was in full swing?

If YES, do you recall thatDollars was shared to almost everyone in sight, including OPC, Oba Akiolu (even with brand new cars!), e.t.c?

Can anyone related with the picture attached below? That is How PDP "enveloped Dollars" in Lagos, at one of its presidential rallies

I am saying all these in reference to the part bolded in your post, not to convict Jonathan, or PDP or exonerate APC (all Politicians are criminals!)

Never under-extimate any Politician, anywhere in the world. undecided undecided

BTW: The owner of the house has CONFIRMED ownership, he is Mr. Muazu, a former PDP chairman - That must is a FACT!
But that is not a criminal offence .....to own a house.

4 Likes

Re: Whistleblower Narrates What Transpired In The Lagos Apartment Where EFCC Seized by Evezi: 10:10am On Apr 18, 2017
Nigeria my Nigeria!!!

How my heart bleeds!!!
Re: Whistleblower Narrates What Transpired In The Lagos Apartment Where EFCC Seized by erico2k2(m): 10:11am On Apr 18, 2017
Ventura1:

You're are half clever, watch your last picture very well.... watch a bit after 7:56

Stop being Ignorant, did you also notice this footage was not where teh money was found? it has been moved.its the EFCC office.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Murtala Mohammed Assassinated On February 13th, 1976 / The Food Served To The Presidential Guards In Aso Rock (Photos) / PHOTOS: Atiku Cools Off In Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.