Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,946 members, 7,799,209 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:00 PM

Amaechi Sues Femi Fani-Kayode And Lere Olayinka Over Ikoyi $43m Recovered Loot - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi Sues Femi Fani-Kayode And Lere Olayinka Over Ikoyi $43m Recovered Loot (32633 Views)

Vp Helicopter Crash:lere Olayinka's Posts That Got People Talking.. / Panel Summons Fayose’s Aide, Lere Olayinka Over Closure Of Ekiti Radio/televisio / Femi Fani-Kayode: "Rotimi Amaechi Owns The $43m Found In Ikoyi Flat" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi Sues Femi Fani-Kayode And Lere Olayinka Over Ikoyi $43m Recovered Loot by Nobody: 10:15pm On Apr 17, 2017
Crazy country, shameless citizens

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Sues Femi Fani-Kayode And Lere Olayinka Over Ikoyi $43m Recovered Loot by dadexcel: 10:18pm On Apr 17, 2017
duni04:

Anenih's daughter and the NNPC Lady actually own flats in that building. But Amaechi doesn't own Any. Why Lere"mad man"olayinka and "cannabis" FFK chose to pick on Amaechi no one knows. Wike's own is understandable. He's a murderous, lying drunk that fantasises about awarding road contracts in Benue state and also fantasises about Amaechi pounding his wife grin
......... And how do you know for certain that amaechi does not own any.. Are you now is real estate agent or custodian of his estates? .
Re: Amaechi Sues Femi Fani-Kayode And Lere Olayinka Over Ikoyi $43m Recovered Loot by Elbowroom: 10:22pm On Apr 17, 2017
Zoharariel:
Rotimi Amaechi should go & sit down inside the Ojuelegba or Costain gutter.

I swear, the council of the irunmole tells me that the money in question was looted & kept in that apartment in ikoyi by Amaechi.

I am a staunch Buharist but here in Moskow, we call a spade a spade!

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi Sues Femi Fani-Kayode And Lere Olayinka Over Ikoyi $43m Recovered Loot by comrChris(m): 10:23pm On Apr 17, 2017
Ezechinwa:

wow. your very intelligent keep it up.
what makes sense from what he wrote there, that he called a man who is old enough to father him a mad man all because he wants to defend one polithieftcian

Birds of a feather they say flock together

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Sues Femi Fani-Kayode And Lere Olayinka Over Ikoyi $43m Recovered Loot by ebby9z(m): 10:25pm On Apr 17, 2017
Zoharariel:
Rotimi Amaechi should go & sit down inside the Ojuelegba or Costain gutter.

I swear, the council of the irunmole tells me that the money in question was looted & kept in that apartment in ikoyi by Amaechi.

I am a staunch Buharist but here in Moskow, we call a spade a spade!

Just be careful of making claims like this which you obviously cannot substantiate. A word is enough

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi Sues Femi Fani-Kayode And Lere Olayinka Over Ikoyi $43m Recovered Loot by holatimmy(f): 10:25pm On Apr 17, 2017
Shelloween:
nobody gives a damn fvck who you respect or disrespect.
But Bros how far now

Is it your respect?
Re: Amaechi Sues Femi Fani-Kayode And Lere Olayinka Over Ikoyi $43m Recovered Loot by maasoap(m): 10:29pm On Apr 17, 2017
SillyMods:
Freedom of speech has indeed suffered in Nigeria.

If not, how could a sane man just wake up and start making malicious claims against someone without any shred of evidence, just because they lost out in the last election?

FFK, Fayose and Woke are thugs with no dignity. The same goes for their supporters who have demonstrated to have low IQ.

Where are those lowlives shouting that Amaechi should go to court?

Some people don't deserve any freedom of speech. They deserve to be fed to the dogs actually.
That's defamation of character.
Re: Amaechi Sues Femi Fani-Kayode And Lere Olayinka Over Ikoyi $43m Recovered Loot by Nobody: 10:34pm On Apr 17, 2017
comrChris:
what makes sense from what he wrote there, that he called a man who is old enough to father him a mad man all because he wants to defend one polithieftcian

Birds of a feather they say flock together

It's an indirect way of telling him his foolish. sarcasm intended
Re: Amaechi Sues Femi Fani-Kayode And Lere Olayinka Over Ikoyi $43m Recovered Loot by maasoap(m): 10:34pm On Apr 17, 2017
GodProtectIgbox:
grin

Dat means easther go sue Sahara reputer wella
Depends on how you quickly tender apology after realising that you have given wrong information out.
Re: Amaechi Sues Femi Fani-Kayode And Lere Olayinka Over Ikoyi $43m Recovered Loot by duni04(m): 10:34pm On Apr 17, 2017
dadexcel:
......... And how do you know for certain that amaechi does not own any.. Are you now is real estate agent or custodian of his estates? .
Bros somebody comes on twitter and says you dadexcel is the owner of flat 7b Osbourne towers ikoyi, with no shred of evidence whatsoever. Keep in mind that these personalities have a knack for spreading lies and half truths. Lere once alleged that Aisha Buhari couldn't travel out of Nigeria because she was under investigation by the FBI and would be arrested. FFK, well, I don't need to dabble into his own. We all know he's a raging animal that snorts the white stuff. There's a rumour that he owns the cramjones moniker here in Nairaland. His mental issues are well known to us grin

4 Likes

Re: Amaechi Sues Femi Fani-Kayode And Lere Olayinka Over Ikoyi $43m Recovered Loot by maasoap(m): 10:36pm On Apr 17, 2017
agbalanze01:
[s][/s]
but you're comfortable fabricating endless lies on Jonathan and others
shameless hypocrite
If Jonathan didn't know his way to court, you can help him.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Sues Femi Fani-Kayode And Lere Olayinka Over Ikoyi $43m Recovered Loot by sirfee(m): 10:42pm On Apr 17, 2017
mekonglobal:

And Amaechi Was Formely A Member Of What Party
Don't mind the bigot,some people are sick in the head smh! These guys are thieves,they are just playing their normal politricks.Why did he exclude Wike from the list?Polithiefcians and deceits...

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Sues Femi Fani-Kayode And Lere Olayinka Over Ikoyi $43m Recovered Loot by Nwachineke1980: 10:46pm On Apr 17, 2017
I hope this is another media "suing"?
Re: Amaechi Sues Femi Fani-Kayode And Lere Olayinka Over Ikoyi $43m Recovered Loot by omangbeh: 10:47pm On Apr 17, 2017
CHICKEN OF UBIMA, CHECK YOUR POCKET WELL WELL. THE MONEY IS ALREADY THERE. MR "I DON'T LIKE MONEY".
Re: Amaechi Sues Femi Fani-Kayode And Lere Olayinka Over Ikoyi $43m Recovered Loot by ebuclassic18(m): 10:48pm On Apr 17, 2017
God forbid this nigeria what other evidence are they looking for? being owner of the flat is enough to get him arrested, what if the money is found in an ordinary man's home would have tagged a criminal
Re: Amaechi Sues Femi Fani-Kayode And Lere Olayinka Over Ikoyi $43m Recovered Loot by Nobody: 10:49pm On Apr 17, 2017
Me, I'm waiting for Jonathan to sue Lai and Obasanjo on the 700 snipers story. angry
Re: Amaechi Sues Femi Fani-Kayode And Lere Olayinka Over Ikoyi $43m Recovered Loot by agbalanze01: 10:57pm On Apr 17, 2017
[s]
seunmsg:

Good enough, the case is now in court. Tell FFK and Lere to produce convincing proof that Ameachi owns the house or else, they should be ready for the consequence.
[/s]Amaechi is a thief of
Re: Amaechi Sues Femi Fani-Kayode And Lere Olayinka Over Ikoyi $43m Recovered Loot by agbalanze01: 10:58pm On Apr 17, 2017
[s]
omokab:
please tell us the fabricating lies about jonathan. So all the money they are recovering from his men are what? Something jonathan is crying for his misdeeds, you are defending him. Amechi should not even welcome their apology. He should just sue the thugs to court straight and collect the money from them. Next time they will know what to say. The case of AIT chief later begged Tinibu sound similar but they should not allow this one to be the same.
[/s]
Nonsense trash
real guys don't get fooled by mere media trial

your opinion is invalid
Re: Amaechi Sues Femi Fani-Kayode And Lere Olayinka Over Ikoyi $43m Recovered Loot by agbalanze01: 10:59pm On Apr 17, 2017
[s]
azimibraun:
If some people lack any defence they will just turn to the name of GEJ. How does this concern GEJ? A man just gave his accusers 7 days to apologise and you are saying people insult GEJ. Isn't Ameachi a nice Man; not asking them to prove he owns the money and flat which is an impossible task for them. He just told them to apologise and pay for damages. What about if he insist on them proving he owns the money and flat?
[/s]
Amaechi aka vulture of ubima is a bloody bastard thief
Re: Amaechi Sues Femi Fani-Kayode And Lere Olayinka Over Ikoyi $43m Recovered Loot by agbalanze01: 11:00pm On Apr 17, 2017
[s]
maasoap:

If Jonathan didn't know his way to court, you can help me.
[/s]
Nonsense trash
Re: Amaechi Sues Femi Fani-Kayode And Lere Olayinka Over Ikoyi $43m Recovered Loot by henryhemon(m): 11:03pm On Apr 17, 2017
Buharimustgo:

Amaechi is reaping the seed he sowed as an opposition governor, that was how he made frivolous allegations against Gej and others

Give me one frivolous allegation against Gej by Amaechi?
Re: Amaechi Sues Femi Fani-Kayode And Lere Olayinka Over Ikoyi $43m Recovered Loot by henryhemon(m): 11:06pm On Apr 17, 2017
agbalanze01:
[s][/s]
shatap there and get out
you see your useless hypocrisy
Amaechi owns the flat not me nor FFK and Lare
useless hypocrite

You know how silly people are by their comment. Some of you will die of bitterness. Go ask who owns the flat not making wild allegations out of hate.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Sues Femi Fani-Kayode And Lere Olayinka Over Ikoyi $43m Recovered Loot by uchennaq(m): 11:06pm On Apr 17, 2017
I sincerely don't understand what the Nigeria government is doing. Is it that they can't carry out a successful investigation that will reveal the owner of the said amt? I suspect that all these might be a sham trying to make APC government look like they are fighting corruption. Election is coming up soon, so who knows. Please ooo tell us the owners of this said loot.
Re: Amaechi Sues Femi Fani-Kayode And Lere Olayinka Over Ikoyi $43m Recovered Loot by ipobbigot7: 11:09pm On Apr 17, 2017
Good!

If Amaechi has failed to take this step, he would have lost my respect for ever. But now, you have not disappointed me for supporting you all the while.

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi Sues Femi Fani-Kayode And Lere Olayinka Over Ikoyi $43m Recovered Loot by wiseguy(m): 11:13pm On Apr 17, 2017
BRIGHTRIVERS:
Wow! Wow! Wow!.. Wike also made a statement. Why is he excluded?
He is a governor. Immunity covers him and can't be sued. That is why he has made yapping of mouth his favorite pastime

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Sues Femi Fani-Kayode And Lere Olayinka Over Ikoyi $43m Recovered Loot by Celcius: 11:16pm On Apr 17, 2017
SillyMods:

You think instituting a suit is like buying bread and beans by the road side?
Whatever.
If Amaechi gets as much as 5k for his suit, I charge you to come back and post it here.
...and in response to your question, yes. Just ask Adams Oshomole, he'll bring you up to speed on Mama Akara Judgment. It is that simple.
Re: Amaechi Sues Femi Fani-Kayode And Lere Olayinka Over Ikoyi $43m Recovered Loot by Mophasa(m): 11:17pm On Apr 17, 2017
AMAECHI IS A THIEF AND THE IKOYI MANSION BELONGS TO HIM

HE IS JUST A TOOTHLESS BULLDOG BARKING

his girlfriend mo is also a thief

Re: Amaechi Sues Femi Fani-Kayode And Lere Olayinka Over Ikoyi $43m Recovered Loot by wiseguy(m): 11:20pm On Apr 17, 2017
BRIGHTRIVERS:
Paddy ke? Wike never liked Amaechi and they are almost of same boisterous character. This development just keeps me pondering why Amaechi is not mentioning Wike and his allegation sermon against Amaechi
Immunity clause. Simple. You can't sue a sitting governor or president. That will be mere waste of time. It will be thrown out in court.
Re: Amaechi Sues Femi Fani-Kayode And Lere Olayinka Over Ikoyi $43m Recovered Loot by duwdu: 11:34pm On Apr 17, 2017
sirfee:
Don't mind the bigot,some people are sick in the head smh! These guys are thieves,they are just playing their normal politricks. Why did he exclude Wike from the list? Polithiefcians and deceits...

Amaechi excluded Wike from the list obviously because Wike has immunity for as long as he remains in office as governor, and so he cannot be sued - yet.

P34c3
Re: Amaechi Sues Femi Fani-Kayode And Lere Olayinka Over Ikoyi $43m Recovered Loot by Oblang(m): 11:36pm On Apr 17, 2017
agbalanze01:
[s][/s]
but you're comfortable fabricating endless lies on Jonathan and others
shameless hypocrite

If gej thinks someone is lying against him, he should sue just like amaechi is doing nw...abi his cluelessness no let him know what is right to do?

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Sues Femi Fani-Kayode And Lere Olayinka Over Ikoyi $43m Recovered Loot by Sunnyja: 11:36pm On Apr 17, 2017
[quote author=Chidi4u post=55656610]Who owns that particular flat the money was found in? [/quote Isn't somebody footing the bills (electricity, water and rentage) of that flat.
Re: Amaechi Sues Femi Fani-Kayode And Lere Olayinka Over Ikoyi $43m Recovered Loot by Sunnyja: 11:37pm On Apr 17, 2017
[quote author=Chidi4u post=55656610]Who owns that particular flat the money was found in? [/quote Isn't Isn't somebody footing the bills (electricity, water and rentage) of that flat.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tafawa Balewa With Aguiyi Ironsi In The Early 60s (Throwback Photo) / Chima Anyaso Donates 20 Vehicles To Ikpeazu (Photos) / Ibijoke Sanwo-olu Welcomes First Babies Of The Year In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.