Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,136 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:54 AM

Tboss/kemen; Bbnaija Producers Need To Clear The Air - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tboss/kemen; Bbnaija Producers Need To Clear The Air (890 Views)

I Go Die Defends AY's Tboss, Kemen Rape Jokes / Caroline Danjuma Writes About Tboss, Kemen & AY; See Reactions / Excited Lady Pictured With Efe, Tboss, Kemen, Bisola, Other BBNaija ExHousemates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tboss/kemen; Bbnaija Producers Need To Clear The Air by FrankGiel: 8:43pm On Apr 17, 2017
From recent chain of events, it seems the dust generated from the kemen/Tboss saga has failed to settle..
The facts of the case are;
1. Kemen has come out to say, he did not touch Tboss inappropriately. He says his hands were never in her private part. He only reached out to get the second duvet and cuddled
2. Tboss says she was not aware of what happened beneath the sheets. But the video suggests she was being touched inappropriately.

3. Kemen was disqualified due to the uproar this incident generated.

I feel sorry that Tboss and kemen have been subjected to ridicule by this incident, most especially Tboss.
If i were Tboss, I would want to get to the bottom of this incident.. I believe the producers of Big brother Naija are trying to sweep this issue under the carpet.. More footage is required to really establish if she was indeed molested. If evidence proves this , then Sorry IS NOT ENOUGH. He should face the consequences of his indiscretion. If he is found to be innocent, he should be allowed to live his life in peace. So far the evidence generated cannot stand in any court I know of..
Kemen made suggestive statements during the course of the show which didn't help his case either.
Its sad Tboss family choose to remain quiet so long as kemen is not in limelight. This seems vindictive. I think their attention should be more about getting to the root of the issue in order to get justice for their daughter. So that this case can be forever closed.

I wish Tboss all the best.
Re: Tboss/kemen; Bbnaija Producers Need To Clear The Air by Celcius: 9:19pm On Apr 17, 2017
Hahahaha... What should they say na? The hand actually go there? How would they know na?
Re: Tboss/kemen; Bbnaija Producers Need To Clear The Air by Nobody: 4:51pm On Aug 23, 2019
Sup Reply me here not bb page. Want to b anonymous there.

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Publicly Accepts His Second Baby Mama And Son / Interesting Facts About Iyabo Ojo You Dont Know – Her Real Age, Career, Family / Up And Coming Nigerian Artist, Minz Tops Chart In Gabon After Runtown And Davido

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.