Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,228 members, 7,780,433 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:12 PM

Indians Against Snapchat: Indian Hackers Leak Database Of 1.7 Million Users - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Indians Against Snapchat: Indian Hackers Leak Database Of 1.7 Million Users (637 Views)

Twitter Mistakenly Exposed 330 Million Users Passwords / Game Of Copying! All The Times Facebook Tried To Drown Snapchat / How Mark Zuckerberg Is Slowly Killing Off Snapchat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Indians Against Snapchat: Indian Hackers Leak Database Of 1.7 Million Users by phidelity(m): 9:30pm On Apr 17, 2017
Snapchat CEO Evan Spiegel likely did not imagine the value Snapchat would need to pay for him calling India a poor country. After numerous Indians uninstalled the messaging application and dropped the ratings down to 1 star, unknown Indian hackers claim to have hacked Snapchat leaking around 1.7 million Snapchat users’ details.

Evan Spiegel's comment that "This application is just for rich individuals. I would prefer not to venture into poor nations like India and Spain," brought about an uproar in India.

The anonymous hackers have furthermore expressed to carry out more…

READ MORE:
http://www.techisbae.com/2017/04/indians-against-snapchat-indian-hackers-leak-database-of-1-7-million-snapchat-users.html

Re: Indians Against Snapchat: Indian Hackers Leak Database Of 1.7 Million Users by Afam4eva(m): 9:32pm On Apr 17, 2017
I'm surprised he mentioned Spain as a poor country. India is actually still a poor country.

Though his comment is highly irresponsible and he deserves what he gets. I wonder why someone will just use their own hand to destroy what they've built.

1 Like

Re: Indians Against Snapchat: Indian Hackers Leak Database Of 1.7 Million Users by Abudu2000(m): 9:35pm On Apr 17, 2017
Afam4eva:
I'm surprised he mentioned Spain as a poor country. India is actually still a poor country.

Though his comment is highly irresponsible and he deserves what he gets. I wonder why someone will just use their own hand to destroy what they've built.
its the sad truth, snappy is for big boiz to show off not some 3rd world country

1 Like

Re: Indians Against Snapchat: Indian Hackers Leak Database Of 1.7 Million Users by Afam4eva(m): 9:36pm On Apr 17, 2017
Abudu2000:
its the sad truth, snappy is for big boiz to show off not some 3rd world country
Whether it's true or not is a non issue. There are some things you keep to your chest. It's not everything that you're thinking thatt you pour out.

Btw, India has about 4 million snapchat users. That's impressive if you ask me.

1 Like

Re: Indians Against Snapchat: Indian Hackers Leak Database Of 1.7 Million Users by mikeycharles(m): 9:48pm On Apr 17, 2017
perhaps i​t was Facebook, Instagram or WeChat that hacked it or maybe I'm just​ been delusional

(1) (Reply)

A Nairalander Builds The Next Biggest Classified Ads Site / Check Out The Best Google URL Shortener Alternative Which Is Upro.online / How To Increase Max_upload_size In Wordpress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.