Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,786 members, 7,806,179 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:33 PM

Is Yahweh Omni-impotent Or What? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Yahweh Omni-impotent Or What? (2248 Views)

Is Yahweh As Powerful As Humans? / Why Is Yahweh Hypocritical? / Ghanaian Prostitute Confesses To Killing 100 Men And Rendering 70 Impotent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Yahweh Omni-impotent Or What? by geoworldedu: 2:57pm On Jul 18, 2018
It's foolishness considering the thoughts posed by a book completed some 2000 years ago while part of it even dated older than that in this our high-tech and computer jet age,but wait a minute what are those promises that you knew of consisting in the book? Can you please mention just a few so that we all feel the amusement? Perhaps it's those reading the documents that are confused due to the high level of wisdom of the author!
Okay
Re: Is Yahweh Omni-impotent Or What? by Holyede: 7:32pm On Jul 18, 2018
geoworldedu:
The promises of Yahweh in the bible, so many. The fulfilment of those promises, so microscopic and nonexisting. Why?

I think he has a sugar-coated mouth. He's promised too much than he can do.

So it's ideal to label him an Omni-impotent god because human to human have done far better than him/it.

Suggest other names for him: As for me, I call him/it d OMNI-IMPOTENT god. Add yours:

Lordcenturion, Hopefullandlord, Promise01, Muafrika2, Hahn, Hardmirror, Seun, Akintom, 4kings, Jacksonville, Junia, Smallville, Felixmor, Jonnydon22
ever been tested for rabies?
Re: Is Yahweh Omni-impotent Or What? by Holyede: 7:38pm On Jul 18, 2018
hahn:

The joke is on Yahweh, the god of incompetence

If god was a staff in your company you would have fired it by now based on it's incompetence
what about the demons in you? is it cool if i
refer you to a canine psychiatrist?
Re: Is Yahweh Omni-impotent Or What? by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jul 18, 2018
It's foolishness considering the thoughts posed by a book completed some 2000 years ago while part of it even dated older than that in this our high-tech and computer jet age,but wait a minute what are those promises that you knew of consisting in the book? Can you please mention just a few so that we all feel the amusement? Perhaps it's those reading the documents that are confused due to the high level of wisdom of the author!
Hmmmmmmmmm your power of reasoning is surely higher than that of these atheists,now i understood why you deactivated you account because that was exactly what i did after silencing all of them in their own reasoning. cheesy cheesy cheesy Very funny isn't it? After reading a document kept intact for over 2,000 years,which has come under scrutiny of many reputable intellectuals,remain in existence and continues to be revered. Someone just woke up one day and started refuting what HAD BEEN WRITTEN ever since his grate grand ancestors came into existence simply because he couldn't grasp it's message as many misinformed persons are saying contradicting things about the document. wink wink wink Why not keep asking perhaps you've not come in contact with those who can help you understand the document ? Well Thanks for this wonderful question you threw at this atheist,let him tell us what promises found in the book has not been fulfilled. I'm sure he will be dumbfounded when he realise that he knew practically NOTHING about that book.
Re: Is Yahweh Omni-impotent Or What? by akeensbussy(m): 12:21am On Jul 19, 2018
Religion is a Scam....
The bible says men fall into sin when Adam and Eve eat the forbidden fruit....Anybody born after that were born sinners.
Why is it that when Jesus Christ was crucify for the sin men, anybody born after that were not saint? if the death of Jesus Christ is for remission of sin..then automatically, everybody on earth today should be saint... not sinner again.
if all of us are still born sinner, what it is the purpose of the death of Jesus to appeal God?
Religion is a scam indeed.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Yahweh Omni-impotent Or What? by Nobody: 7:56am On Jul 19, 2018
akeensbussy:
Religion is a Scam....
The bible says men fall into sin when Adam and Eve eat the forbidden fruit....Anybody born after that were born sinners.
Why is it that when Jesus Christ was crucify for the sin men, anybody born after that were not saint? if the death of Jesus Christ is for remission of sin..then automatically, everybody on earth today should be saint... not sinner again.
if all of us are still born sinner, what it is the purpose of the death of Jesus to appeal God?
Religion is a scam indeed.
Humans are the problem of this planet,because every other creatures continue to exist just as they have been existing for centuries while humans keep killing one another even causing genocide several time on frivolous issues. Certainly man should be wiped out most especially impatient ones like you,do you agree with this? If not then you need to know that RELIGION is surely based on credulity but TRUE CHRISTIANITY is an indisputable way of life. So if there is anything you find confusing in religion,you only need to be PATIENT and keep asking surely you've not met the REAL Christians who will explain to you what the Bible is saying or you just feel like discarding everything for another hidden motive! Jesus died for our sins but each person living after then until now must show that we want to be saved by EXERCISING faith in His ransom sacrifice,because He is coming back to destroy all those who remain ADAMant to the old way of life when He is hear to overthrow all these world government and establish His own rules. Before then His true followers have been PREACHING(presenting His ideaolgy) and TEACHING(showing those who gave them a audience how practical this ideas are) they are the REAL Christians you might have seen them in your neighbourhood they are known as Jehovah's Witnesses try to ask them all the questions regarding faith and stop doing this on social media because most people you call Christians are just misinformed arrogant persons who knew nothing about the Bible!
Re: Is Yahweh Omni-impotent Or What? by akeensbussy(m): 8:24am On Jul 19, 2018
TATIME:
Humans are the problem of this planet,because every other creatures continue to exist just as they have been existing for centuries while humans keep killing one another even causing genocide several time on frivolous issues. Certainly man should be wiped out most especially impatient ones like you,do you agree with this? If not then you need to know that RELIGION is surely based on credulity but TRUE CHRISTIANITY is an indisputable way of life. So if there is anything you find confusing in religion,you only need to be PATIENT and keep asking surely you've not met the REAL Christians who will explain to you what the Bible is saying or you just feel like discarding everything for another hidden motive! Jesus died for our sins but each person living after then until now must show that we want to be saved by EXERCISING faith in His ransom sacrifice,because He is coming back to destroy all those who remain ADAMant to the old way of life when He is hear to overthrow all these world government and establish His own rules. Before then His true followers have been PREACHING(presenting His ideaolgy) and TEACHING(showing those who gave them a audience how practical this ideas are) they are the REAL Christians you might have seen them in your neighbourhood they are known as Jehovah's Witnesses try to ask them all the questions regarding faith and stop doing this on social media because most people you call Christians are just misinformed arrogant persons who knew nothing about the Bible!
Delusion everywhere....Jesus is coming back? Keep waiting..He refused to fix the problem the problem the first he came because he wants to come back the second time.
it seems this jesus of yours likes earth so much.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Yahweh Omni-impotent Or What? by Nobody: 9:37am On Jul 19, 2018
akeensbussy:
Delusion everywhere....Jesus is coming back? Keep waiting..He refused to fix the problem the problem the first he came because he wants to come back the second time.
it seems this jesus of yours likes earth so much.
Your impatience won't change nothing my friend,it's either you listen attentively and carefully to hear the "natural mystic" that's blowing in the air or you damn it and walk away indifferently. Granted there is delusion in most places but ONLY those who make a careful and thorough research will perceive what is going on. Jesus came for a global campaign about His government which is inevitable and His second coming is to wipe out all those who ignore the warnings from His faithful followers that's all. So whether you like it or not nothing is gonna stop that impending certainty wink wink
Re: Is Yahweh Omni-impotent Or What? by Nobody: 9:47am On Jul 19, 2018
#akeensbussy: Intelligent people don't hastily discard evidence even when it has not been established,you're not the only creature having brains on this planet so if other intelligent creatures like you are moving towards a direction,your brains should tell you there is something going on there! Granted many of those rushing towards that destination may be misinformed but something is happening there for certain. So as an elite you only need to make a CAREFUL research to ascertain what exactly is driving them towards the same direction otherwise you have to explain how you come to agree with the existence of a blackhole,gravity or air wink wink wink Religion is just the opposite of Faith so if you find religion definitely there must be true faith somewhere,No matter how many fake currences you may discover in town it doesn't implies that there is nothing like a LEGAL TENDER undecided undecided undecided
Re: Is Yahweh Omni-impotent Or What? by RuthlessLeader(m): 9:48am On Jul 19, 2018
Holyede:

Later this one will tell us that christians are loving and caring grin grin

1 Like

Re: Is Yahweh Omni-impotent Or What? by Nobody: 10:10am On Jul 19, 2018
For your information i am just a Bible student trained to reason with anyone even without carrying the Bible and you'll only continue to have tough headache if you're trying to debunk Faith while you're banking on mere Atheism! Because unlike credulous religious morons we true Christians are fully competent and completely equipped to beat all other forms of reasoning or schools of thought standing against true FAITH. 2Timothy 3:16,17 compared to Isaiah 54:17 That is why Jesus said credulous individuals whose religion has been subjected to ridicule due to our power of reasoning won't take it lightly with us angry angry angry Matthew 10:22,24:9 Please if there is ANYTHING you wish to know about true faith(the legal tender) feel free to ask Jehovah's Witnesses in your neighbourhood,forget religion(fake currencies) for now and don't assume JWs are perfect because it's not our way of life,we're just like every other person TRYING really hard to put on that NEW personality!
Re: Is Yahweh Omni-impotent Or What? by LucemFerre: 11:40am On Jul 19, 2018
geoworldedu:
The promises of Yahweh in the bible, so many. The fulfilment of those promises, so microscopic and nonexisting. Why?

So it's ideal to label him an Omni-impotent god because human to human have done far better than him/it.

Suggest other names for him: As for me, I call him/it d OMNI-IMPOTENT god. Add yours:

Lordcenturion, Hopefullandlord, Promise01, Muafrika2, Hahn, Hardmirror, Seun, Akintom, 4kings, Jacksonville, Junia, Smallville, Felixmor, Jonnydon22

Which of the promises?
Re: Is Yahweh Omni-impotent Or What? by Holyede: 5:53pm On Jul 19, 2018
RuthlessLeader:

Later this one will tell us that christians are loving and caring grin grin
we shall not be cowed
trampled on by rejects, NEVER!
Re: Is Yahweh Omni-impotent Or What? by RuthlessLeader(m): 6:42pm On Jul 19, 2018
Holyede:
we shall not be cowed
trampled on by rejects, NEVER!
This is a faceless forum so don't get hbp because of post by someone you don't know

1 Like

Re: Is Yahweh Omni-impotent Or What? by Holyede: 5:35am On Jul 20, 2018
RuthlessLeader:

This is a faceless forum so don't get hbp because of post by someone you don't know
thanks.i gonna apo
logise to everyone

1 Like

Re: Is Yahweh Omni-impotent Or What? by hahn(m): 9:09am On Jul 21, 2018
Holyede:

Lol. YOu are lucky that your mental illness is shared by millions of people around the world and is referred to as religion instead smiley

2 Likes

Re: Is Yahweh Omni-impotent Or What? by geoworldedu: 8:39pm On Jul 22, 2018
hahn:

Lol. YOu are lucky that your mental illness is shared by millions of people around the world and is referred to as religion instead smiley

Bikonu, don't make me laugh too much. Religious madness is the father of all madness.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Yahweh Omni-impotent Or What? by Goodness4525: 8:46pm On Jul 22, 2018
geoworldedu:

The problem is that one is not even sure he or anything made those promises,those are things invented and claimed by men to full their puppet(main focus of religion)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Yahweh Omni-impotent Or What? by geoworldedu: 8:48pm On Jul 22, 2018
Goodness4525:
The problem is that one is not even sure he or anything made those promises,those are things invented and claimed by men to full their puppet(main focus of religion)
Are u inferring that bible promises are not made by Yahweh the bible god?
Re: Is Yahweh Omni-impotent Or What? by 0temSapien: 2:04am On Jul 23, 2018
hahn:

You hit the nail on the head. BRAVO!

Prov. of Otem 3:15
15. The abnormalities of life becomes normal when they are practised by many. So is the madness of religion which the adherents see as a normal thing.

1 Like

Re: Is Yahweh Omni-impotent Or What? by geoworldedu: 11:24am On Jul 27, 2018
0temSapien:

You hit the nail on the head. BRAVO!

Prov. of Otem 3:15
15. The abnormalities of life becomes normal when they are practised by many. So is the madness of religion which the adherents see as a normal thing.
I like this post. Doctufos is great!

1 Like

Re: Is Yahweh Omni-impotent Or What? by geoworldedu: 2:04pm On Nov 01, 2018
Pls an answer
Re: Is Yahweh Omni-impotent Or What? by LordReed(m): 3:41pm On Nov 01, 2018
geoworldedu:
Pls an answer
He is omni-nonexistent. LMFAO!

1 Like

Re: Is Yahweh Omni-impotent Or What? by 0temSapien: 8:26am On Nov 02, 2018
LordReed:

He is omni-nonexistent. LMFAO!
That's to say that he's omni-insignificant grin
He is currently in a vacuum.

1 Like

Re: Is Yahweh Omni-impotent Or What? by geoworldedu: 9:29pm On Nov 21, 2018
0temSapien:
That's to say that he's omni-insignificant grin
He is currently in a vacuum.
I can't fit come and go and laugh biko. Which one is omni-insignificant again na?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Orishas Possession & Astral Travel Mystical Incantation / Mark, Luke, Mathew, John NEVER Met Jesus!! / Why Do People Laugh At Creationists?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.