Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,706 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:43 PM

Aliexpress Shopping Guide(updated!!!) - Phone/Internet Market (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / Aliexpress Shopping Guide(updated!!!) (46188 Views)

Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap / Who Has Bought A Phone From Aliexpress ? / Please Order For Me From Aliexpress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aliexpress Shopping Guide(updated!!!) by Protein0: 4:43pm On Nov 10, 2018
lanre211:
please, how long does it take them to approve an appeal?
3-5-7working days
Re: Aliexpress Shopping Guide(updated!!!) by StrafordSTONES(m): 12:27am On Nov 11, 2018
StrafordSTONES:
I have registered on AliExpress, but when I want to Logging, this is want I get...please should I do?

please someone should help me with this.

cc: protein0
Re: Aliexpress Shopping Guide(updated!!!) by Protein0: 6:04am On Nov 11, 2018
StrafordSTONES:

please someone should help me with this.

cc: protein0
was it telling you that the account was abnormal?
Re: Aliexpress Shopping Guide(updated!!!) by StrafordSTONES(m): 11:11am On Nov 11, 2018
Protein0:
was it telling you that the account was abnormal?

yes sir...what should I do?
Re: Aliexpress Shopping Guide(updated!!!) by Protein0: 12:59pm On Nov 11, 2018
StrafordSTONES:

yes sir...what should I do?
use another email to open another account and chat cc up from there (if you want the abnormal account freed), otherwise you can continue using the new account kiss
Re: Aliexpress Shopping Guide(updated!!!) by StrafordSTONES(m): 6:37pm On Nov 11, 2018
Protein0:
use another email to open another account and chat cc up from there (if you want the abnormal account freed), otherwise you can continue using the new account kiss

ok thanks
Re: Aliexpress Shopping Guide(updated!!!) by Yohh: 8:17am On Nov 21, 2018
bolaji73:
Thanks very much. I reactivated my Aliexpress account today after long time of dormancy. Although, I want to buy a xiomi phone but would want to test with a commodity of lesser price since this is my first time.. During my Navigation, I discovered that I can pay with my ATM directly by entering the details. Now I want to know if the 100$ maximum cap is only applied when you want to pay using Ali pocket? Can I use my ATm to pay for sums above 100$ e.g I want to buy a Xiomi note 5 phone worth above 160$...what's the best way you think I can go about it?
Bro have u got the phone?
Which bank ATM did u use and what was d exchange rate?
Re: Aliexpress Shopping Guide(updated!!!) by Yohh: 8:20am On Nov 21, 2018
Hello guys, I want to purchase Xiaomi Redmi note 5 via Ali express. I want to make order on Friday to enjoy the Black Friday deal.
I'm a newcomer on Ali express
I use Firstbank, Access and Ecobank
How do I go about it please?
And what's d meaning of d free coupons for first timers?
Re: Aliexpress Shopping Guide(updated!!!) by Nobody: 7:24am On Nov 22, 2018
Yohh:
Hello guys, I want to purchase Xiaomi Redmi note 5 via Ali express. I want to make order on Friday to enjoy the Black Friday deal.
I'm a newcomer on Ali express
I use Firstbank, Access and Ecobank
How do I go about it please?
And what's d meaning of d free coupons for first timers?
Ecobank have the best rates currently so use them. The coupon is used to reduce your estimated cost of items and that's how first timers enjoy it. Fill in you valid home address with your area code that can be searched on Google. You can get your area code on Google in this format (location +area code). Inaccurate area code can make your item not shipped to post office close to you. Since it's a phone, it will come with a tracking code which you can use to trace your item as it move. Luckily I should go pick up my phone at the post office today and that's because I'm tracking it. There are some items that are free shipping on aliexpress which you can't track but surely you will receive it. These items, once they get to post office, you get a call or text to come pick them up. They are usually 3-4weeks shipping. Some aren't up to that while some can be 60 days. Depends on the situation around the shipping time.

2 Likes

Re: Aliexpress Shopping Guide(updated!!!) by Yohh: 3:59pm On Nov 22, 2018
Mrblaster:
Ecobank have the best rates currently so use them. The coupon is used to reduce your estimated cost of items and that's how first timers enjoy it. Fill in you valid home address with your area code that can be searched on Google. You can get your area code on Google in this format (location +area code). Inaccurate area code can make your item not shipped to post office close to you. Since it's a phone, it will come with a tracking code which you can use to trace your item as it move. Luckily I should go pick up my phone at the post office today and that's because I'm tracking it. There are some items that are free shipping on aliexpress which you can't track but surely you will receive it. These items, once they get to post office, you get a call or text to come pick them up. They are usually 3-4weeks shipping. Some aren't up to that while some can be 60 days. Depends on the situation around the shipping time.
Thanks so much chief, ur info is very helpful
I was surprised seeing exchange rate at 365naira to 1dollar but on checking my Ecobank app, it is 356naira to 1dollar. I just hope the bank will support the transaction and d exchange rate stated on d app used.
I want to wait till tomorrow Friday before making order may be a cheaper price can be tagged to the phone, Black Friday.

Besides, do I pay directly from my ATM or fund my alipocket?
And if I'm to fund d pocket, how do I do it?
Thanks
Re: Aliexpress Shopping Guide(updated!!!) by Nobody: 4:34pm On Nov 22, 2018
Yohh:

Thanks so much chief, ur info is very helpful
I was surprised seeing exchange rate at 365naira to 1dollar but on checking my Ecobank app, it is 356naira to 1dollar. I just hope the bank will support the transaction and d exchange rate stated on d app used.
I want to wait till tomorrow Friday before making order may be a cheaper price can be tagged to the phone, Black Friday.

Besides, do I pay directly from my ATM or fund my alipocket?
And if I'm to fund d pocket, how do I do it?
Thanks
Just use your ATM card directly. It will go meanwhile I will advise you don't buy phone this period unless you're ready to face custom poo. They now take high premium on over phone brought into the country this period. It's so frustrating
Re: Aliexpress Shopping Guide(updated!!!) by Protein0: 4:57pm On Nov 22, 2018
Protein0:
With the recent increase in trust in some Chinese brands, especially phones, I present a succinct shopping guide on AliExpress: ur surest source of quality, yet affordable Chinese brands.

Intro: AliExpress is a china based B2B platform for numerous Chinese products of any kind where sellers are presented to buyers in a reasonably healthy medium.

Hints:
1. Download the AliExpress mobile app and register. Set your address, you can always edit it at the check out page of each item in case you want to change it.
2. Type your desired item in the search box
3. Explore the search results viz a viz price, sellers' ratings, feedbacks and offers. This is where the bulk of your task lies. Read items' descriptions well. I repeat, read items' descriptions well. Sellers with ratings of 4.5 and above are advisable
4. Having known the price from your chosen seller, proceed to payment. Click buy now and pay directly with your card. Chances of running into appeal with direct payment from card is lower than with trying to buy alipocket these days. So, it's better to pay directly from card.
5. This write up will be incomplete without discussing APPEAL. for security of transactions, you MAY be asked to upload some documents to show you acquire the cards you want to pay with legally. This is what is called appeal. So, for every card you plan to use, get the appeal documents ready. They are picture of the front view of that card (only the first 6 and last 4 digits are needed to be revealed. Block the rest) and the account statement of the account linked to that card. You can use a screenshot of an e-alert. The above will be in addition to the pix of a govt issued ID card of the AliExpress account owner. Appeal typically takes 1-3 business days if done well.

6. Always select AliExpress standard shipping for faster shipping (1-3weeks). There are also DHL and EMS shipping if you can't wait and ready to pay the price.
7. There are coupons for new app users. It's advisable you have appeal documents ready B4 registering because the coupons have just 1 week validity in case u need to appeal.

I can categorically say that Shopping on AliExpress is safe and easy. You are well protected if items aren't delivered, not as advertised, damaged or faulty

Questions? Drop them and I'll be more than willing to assist.

It's high time we stopped paying huge for some branded craps. Look beyond!
Peace.

updated
Re: Aliexpress Shopping Guide(updated!!!) by Mosb(m): 12:20pm On Nov 26, 2018
Please I
Re: Aliexpress Shopping Guide(updated!!!) by Yohh: 4:54pm On Dec 01, 2018
Hello, my phone was shipped 2 days ago and I attempted to track it on d website provided by Aliexpress but d reply I'm getting is 'item status not found in the system '
Someone should pls explain this

Re: Aliexpress Shopping Guide(updated!!!) by Gazzy88(m): 12:47am On Dec 03, 2018
Yohh:
Hello, my phone was shipped 2 days ago and I attempted to track it on d website provided by Aliexpress but d reply I'm getting is 'item status not found in the system '
Someone should pls explain this
tracking info usually take 3-5 days to be uploaded. chill
Re: Aliexpress Shopping Guide(updated!!!) by officialKamar(m): 7:13am On Dec 13, 2018
I tracked my shipment and it's saying dispatched to overseas country. I haven't yet received it in my local post office.
Re: Aliexpress Shopping Guide(updated!!!) by supajizy(m): 12:39pm On Dec 14, 2018
Please I noticed most of my orders that are shipped by through China Ordinary packet without tracking never get to me. Any advice? I use Unilag Post office.

Although I get refunded by AliExpress. I would prefer getting it back.
Re: Aliexpress Shopping Guide(updated!!!) by gambus007(m): 12:44pm On Dec 14, 2018
supajizy:
Please I noticed most of my orders that are shipped by through China Ordinary packet without tracking never get to me. Any advice? I use Unilag Post office.

Although I get refunded by AliExpress. I would prefer getting it back.
You ordered via free shipping. Definitely you will get your item.
Re: Aliexpress Shopping Guide(updated!!!) by supajizy(m): 12:46pm On Dec 14, 2018
gambus007:

You ordered via free shipping. Definitely you will get your item.

I have been shopping on AliExpress since 2014. I have barely received up to 30% of untracked packages. I go to the post office to ask yet still nothing.
Re: Aliexpress Shopping Guide(updated!!!) by ddjay: 12:22pm On Dec 15, 2018
Protein0:
updated
but wait o,ds one that you people are talking about dollar account/fund domiciliary account. if i open aliexpress is everything in naira,or will there be a conversion on their part.somebody explain without laughing at me

Re: Aliexpress Shopping Guide(updated!!!) by Protein0: 12:26pm On Dec 15, 2018
ddjay:

but wait o,ds one that you people are talking about dollar account/fund domiciliary account. if i open aliexpress is everything in naira,or will there be a conversion on their part.somebody explain without laughing at me

Protein0:
With the recent increase in trust in some Chinese brands, especially phones, I present a succinct shopping guide on AliExpress: ur surest source of quality, yet affordable Chinese brands.

Intro: AliExpress is a china based B2B platform for numerous Chinese products of any kind where sellers are presented to buyers in a reasonably healthy medium.

Hints:
1. Download the AliExpress mobile app and register. Set your address, you can always edit it at the check out page of each item in case you want to change it.
2. Type your desired item in the search box
3. Explore the search results viz a viz price, sellers' ratings, feedbacks and offers. This is where the bulk of your task lies. Read items' descriptions well. I repeat, read items' descriptions well. Sellers with ratings of 4.5 and above are advisable
4. Having known the price from your chosen seller, proceed to payment. Click buy now and pay directly with your card. Chances of running into appeal with direct payment from card is lower than with trying to buy alipocket these days. So, it's better to pay directly from card.
5. This write up will be incomplete without discussing APPEAL. for security of transactions, you MAY be asked to upload some documents to show you acquire the cards you want to pay with legally. This is what is called appeal. So, for every card you plan to use, get the appeal documents ready. They are picture of the front view of that card (only the first 6 and last 4 digits are needed to be revealed. Block the rest) and the account statement of the account linked to that card. You can use a screenshot of an e-alert. The above will be in addition to the pix of a govt issued ID card of the AliExpress account owner. Appeal typically takes 1-3 business days if done well.

6. Always select AliExpress standard shipping for faster shipping (1-3weeks). There are also DHL and EMS shipping if you can't wait and ready to pay the price.
7. There are coupons for new app users. It's advisable you have appeal documents ready B4 registering because the coupons have just 1 week validity in case u need to appeal.

I can categorically say that Shopping on AliExpress is safe and easy. You are well protected if items aren't delivered, not as advertised, damaged or faulty

Questions? Drop them and I'll be more than willing to assist.

It's high time we stopped paying huge for some branded craps. Look beyond!
Peace.

kindly read this again.
I'm not sure dormicilary account was mentioned or were you referring to sth else?

1 Like

Re: Aliexpress Shopping Guide(updated!!!) by olahpet777(m): 4:53pm On Dec 27, 2018
Please oh my people, is there a way i can fund my alipocket at the standard 320-325 or let's say just cheaper than 365. wink wink wink
Re: Aliexpress Shopping Guide(updated!!!) by Yusuffu: 8:21am On Jan 25, 2019
Please help me out, I ordered from aliexpress but I did no put postal code to my address. pls can I still get my package in Ogun State. Pls help me out. This is my first time. Thanks
Re: Aliexpress Shopping Guide(updated!!!) by Protein0: 2:53pm On Jan 25, 2019
Yusuffu:
Please help me out, I ordered from aliexpress but I did no put postal code to my address. pls can I still get my package in Ogun State. Pls help me out. This is my first time. Thanks
So far your address has your Town/City which I'm sure it did, you will surely get your package. Chill kiss
Re: Aliexpress Shopping Guide(updated!!!) by horlanif(m): 7:11am On Jan 30, 2019
Hello pals,i bought a tablet on Ali express but to my surprise when i went to the post office in Osogbo to collect my item,i was told i am to pay #8410 for custom duty cos custom seized the item and i will pay #1050 at the post office before i can collect my item but all the post have been seeing here,i havnt seen any that hv bought such item on ali express nd pay duty before,have i taken it in a wrng way? pls help a brother out ,
Re: Aliexpress Shopping Guide(updated!!!) by Protein0: 9:45am On Jan 30, 2019
horlanif:
Hello pals,i bought a tablet on Ali express but to my surprise when i went to the post office in Osogbo to collect my item,i was told i am to pay #8410 for custom duty cos custom seized the item and i will pay #1050 at the post office before i can collect my item but all the post have been seeing here,i havnt seen any that hv bought such item on ali express nd pay duty before,have i taken it in a wrng way? pls help a brother out ,
You haven't done anything wrong.
Customs do a random sampling of shipemts and tax some.
It only starts in recent time tho and that's why you don't hear most people talk about it.

The truth here is that you have little to do about it.
You'll either pay the duty. You can request for re evaluation tho OR get the shipment returned and you'll claim refund of your money from aliexpress kiss
Re: Aliexpress Shopping Guide(updated!!!) by horlanif(m): 11:02am On Feb 02, 2019
How can i request for re evaluation
Protein0:

You haven't done anything wrong.
Customs do a random sampling of shipemts and tax some.
It only starts in recent time tho and that's why you don't hear most people talk about it.

The truth here is that you have little to do about it.
You'll either pay the duty. You can request for re evaluation tho OR get the shipment returned and you'll claim refund of your money from aliexpress kiss
Re: Aliexpress Shopping Guide(updated!!!) by cumlord(m): 6:05pm On Feb 02, 2019
Hello... Please help I recently ordered an item on AliExpress.... It's past d due date but I havnt seen it or heard anyfin from the local post office. Hat shud I do?
Re: Aliexpress Shopping Guide(updated!!!) by Protein0: 7:42pm On Feb 02, 2019
cumlord:
Hello... Please help I recently ordered an item on AliExpress.... It's past d due date but I havnt seen it or heard anyfin from the local post office. Hat shud I do?
What date was it shipped? When was the due date?
Re: Aliexpress Shopping Guide(updated!!!) by cumlord(m): 9:37am On Feb 03, 2019
Protein0:

What date was it shipped? When was the due date?
The due date was yesterday... It was shipped december
Re: Aliexpress Shopping Guide(updated!!!) by Protein0: 10:04am On Feb 03, 2019
cumlord:

The due date was yesterday... It was shipped december
then click open dispute.
Select "order not received" and type the amount u paid.

Screenshot the tracking page too and upload under evidence. Then submit.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (18) (Reply)

Download Odin 3.09 For Windows & Android (latest Version) / Cheapest MTN Data Bundle Price (2GB@N1000) / Shocking!!! New Zzapo Phone 4GB RAM+64GB Storage @ 8k.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.