Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,030 members, 7,799,510 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:14 PM

Aliexpress Shopping Guide(updated!!!) - Phone/Internet Market (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / Aliexpress Shopping Guide(updated!!!) (46084 Views)

Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap / Who Has Bought A Phone From Aliexpress ? / Please Order For Me From Aliexpress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aliexpress Shopping Guide(updated!!!) by SammieRexx(m): 7:38am On Apr 21, 2017
i tried to fund my aliexpress pocket and got this. pls wot do i do now

Re: Aliexpress Shopping Guide(updated!!!) by Lawal9658: 8:39am On Apr 21, 2017
Androidvillaz:

You will go Tru appeal if they account is new but For older account no

Thank you very much.i have been using my account to order for about 3 years now.
Can i use just the $300 in my aliexpress pocket to pay for the phone without any issues?
Re: Aliexpress Shopping Guide(updated!!!) by agoro2u: 12:45pm On Apr 21, 2017
below is the SMS I received from GTBank, how good is this to online shopping as they said it has no spending limit.

Re: Aliexpress Shopping Guide(updated!!!) by eleojo23: 12:56pm On Apr 21, 2017
agoro2u:
below is the SMS I received from GTBank, how good is this to online shopping as they said it has no spending limit.
It has no limit but I think you will have to fund it yourself at black market rate.
It is separate from your Naira account.
Re: Aliexpress Shopping Guide(updated!!!) by agoro2u: 1:08pm On Apr 21, 2017
eleojo23:

It has no limit but I think you will have to fund it yourself at black market rate.
It is separate from your Naira account.

thanks.
Re: Aliexpress Shopping Guide(updated!!!) by giftedhands101: 1:27pm On Apr 21, 2017
@protein0, i paid 7th April for a phone on pre-sale on aliexpress and it is yet to be shipped. What do i do to ensure prompt shipping?
Re: Aliexpress Shopping Guide(updated!!!) by princetom1(m): 2:03pm On Apr 21, 2017
giftedhands101:
@protein0, i paid 7th April for a phone on pre-sale on aliexpress and it is yet to be shipped. What do i do to ensure prompt shipping?

Which phone is that?

1 Like

Re: Aliexpress Shopping Guide(updated!!!) by giftedhands101: 5:47pm On Apr 21, 2017
princetom1:

Which phone is that?
leagoo m8 pro
Re: Aliexpress Shopping Guide(updated!!!) by princetom1(m): 6:13pm On Apr 21, 2017
giftedhands101:

leagoo m8 pro

It should start shipping my month end.
Re: Aliexpress Shopping Guide(updated!!!) by princetom1(m): 6:15pm On Apr 21, 2017
agoro2u:

You will have to source for dollar elsewhere (black market) to fund the account. Not recommended
Re: Aliexpress Shopping Guide(updated!!!) by princetom1(m): 6:16pm On Apr 21, 2017
Lawal9658:

Thank you very much.i have been using my account to order for about 3 years now.
Can i use just the $300 in my aliexpress pocket to pay for the phone without any issues?

Sure. You can use it as u like,
Re: Aliexpress Shopping Guide(updated!!!) by jahid1122: 7:49pm On Apr 21, 2017
Sell your phones, laptops or just any electronic devices at SellersNG
Re: Aliexpress Shopping Guide(updated!!!) by ringi82(m): 8:00pm On Apr 21, 2017
steviano:
Aliexpress is the best.... This year alone I have ordered more than 5 smartphones alongside with different products even magnet.. ALL arrived in less than 2weeks
Less than 2 weeks? Bros, from which of the sellers on aliexpress did u order your phones from.
Re: Aliexpress Shopping Guide(updated!!!) by eleojo23: 8:03pm On Apr 21, 2017
ringi82:

Less than 2 weeks? Bros, from which of the sellers on aliexpress did u order your phones from.

Less than two weeks (12 days) is possible with PostNL shipping.
Re: Aliexpress Shopping Guide(updated!!!) by rookidmart: 8:04pm On Apr 21, 2017
androsurf:

Hi, I have a payoneer card, can I use it to shop on Aliexpress? Thanks
Sure.
Re: Aliexpress Shopping Guide(updated!!!) by mjay(m): 8:33pm On Apr 21, 2017
kingreign:
go to your nearest post office. Did you do free shipping or standard aliexpress shipping, if yes, go to your nearest NIPOST office.

Thanks, it's free shipping. Av gotten the phone with just 500naira. The whole experience is a lovely one. Hopefully it will continue to get even Better.
Re: Aliexpress Shopping Guide(updated!!!) by Protein0: 10:15pm On Apr 21, 2017
adigunomomama:

God bless you for this bro

I made an appeal revealing all my card details, hope I don't have problem with that?

After One week I was not notified about the appeal so I chatted their customer up and they told me my appeal has been granted, so I can go on with my order.

My concern now is that I don't get an email to be sure if the customer agent was right.

Now, Alot of people are saying the Alipocket is not accepting Nigeria cards for now. Please do you have anyone that just use his or her card to fund Alipocket recently?

u shud not have issues with the revealed card.

yes Ppl still fund.

Meanwhile I can order for u if u don't mind
I still have spare cards for the month.
07063579846, ring me

Sorry this is coming late.
I was banned from posting for reasons best known to the mods.
Re: Aliexpress Shopping Guide(updated!!!) by Protein0: 6:41am On Apr 22, 2017
thanks to princetom1, rookidmart, eleojo23 and others for fielding questions from ppl here while i was techically away.
together wa can resist fleecing. wink

1 Like

Re: Aliexpress Shopping Guide(updated!!!) by sorextee(m): 11:00am On Apr 22, 2017
Hallelujah.. So d fone has been at d post office for how long?
I wish Ali express Will do another 7yrs anniversary again soon.. See as prices drop dat time...

mjay:

Thanks, it's free shipping. Av gotten the phone with just 500naira. The whole experience is a lovely one. Hopefully it will continue to get even Better.
Re: Aliexpress Shopping Guide(updated!!!) by rookidmart: 11:59am On Apr 22, 2017
sorextee:
Hallelujah.. So d fone has been at d post office for how long?
I wish Ali express Will do another 7yrs anniversary again soon.. See as prices drop dat time...

There'll be another massive sale on Singles day (11.11)
That's 11 of November.
All stores in China observe it.
Re: Aliexpress Shopping Guide(updated!!!) by Yampotatocarrot(m): 3:56pm On Apr 22, 2017
Please guys I'm new to this...

I've downloaded the app.... Have the cards to order... But tried buying n it's telling me they blocked my account (note I just downloaded t yesterday).... They said d account z abnormal.... Abeg wetin I go do I wan use my coupon b4 E expire
Re: Aliexpress Shopping Guide(updated!!!) by rookidmart: 4:07pm On Apr 22, 2017
Yampotatocarrot:
Please guys I'm new to this...

I've downloaded the app.... Have the cards to order... But tried buying n it's telling me they blocked my account (note I just downloaded t yesterday).... They said d account z abnormal.... Abeg wetin I go do I wan use my coupon b4 E expire
Blocked your account?
Screenshot.

The worst that would happen is that you'll e asked to verify your card details by sending government issued ID card, bank statement, and a picture of your card.

Read the link I posted above for more details.
Re: Aliexpress Shopping Guide(updated!!!) by androsurf: 4:17pm On Apr 22, 2017
Protein0:

yes Ppl still fund.

07063579846, ring me

You no dey whatsapp boss. I wan join ya league ooo.... Currently using Tecno, but I think this xiomi is really trending. I want to buy but was told I should contact you. How much can I get 4x?
Re: Aliexpress Shopping Guide(updated!!!) by Yampotatocarrot(m): 4:34pm On Apr 22, 2017
rookidmart:

Blocked your account?
Screenshot.

The worst that would happen is that you'll e asked to verify your card details by sending government issued ID card, bank statement, and a picture of your card.

Read the link I posted above for more details.

Na wetin dem show me b this o

Re: Aliexpress Shopping Guide(updated!!!) by rookidmart: 4:45pm On Apr 22, 2017
Yampotatocarrot:

Na wetin dem show me b this o
Re: Aliexpress Shopping Guide(updated!!!) by Yampotatocarrot(m): 4:57pm On Apr 22, 2017
rookidmart:

Does that mean I can't do buy through mobile?
Re: Aliexpress Shopping Guide(updated!!!) by rookidmart: 5:00pm On Apr 22, 2017
Yampotatocarrot:

Does that mean I can't do buy through mobile?
Don't use the app in that case.
Use an app with JavaScript enabled and set the user agent string to desktop.
You can use Chrome, UC browser, Puffin browser, etc.
Re: Aliexpress Shopping Guide(updated!!!) by 2O17: 5:15pm On Apr 22, 2017
Protein0:

yes Ppl still fund.

07063579846, ring me

I want to ditch my infinix hot 3 cos I am interested in Xiaomi. pls how much can I get the Xiaomi redmi 4a 16gb version?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Download Odin 3.09 For Windows & Android (latest Version) / Cheapest MTN Data Bundle Price (2GB@N1000) / Shocking!!! New Zzapo Phone 4GB RAM+64GB Storage @ 8k.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.