Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,195 members, 7,807,667 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:05 PM

Aliexpress Shopping Guide(updated!!!) - Phone/Internet Market (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / Aliexpress Shopping Guide(updated!!!) (46184 Views)

Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap / Who Has Bought A Phone From Aliexpress ? / Please Order For Me From Aliexpress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aliexpress Shopping Guide(updated!!!) by Protein0: 5:18pm On Apr 22, 2017
2O17:
I want to ditch my infinix hot 3 cos I am interested in Xiaomi. pls how much can I get the Xiaomi redmi 4a 16gb version?

You can follow the steps above or ring me for me to order for u if u don't have issues trusting me.
Re: Aliexpress Shopping Guide(updated!!!) by 2O17: 5:28pm On Apr 22, 2017
Protein0:

You can follow the steps above or ring me for me to order for u if u don't have issues trusting me.
I don't have trust issues sir. but like how much should I prepare?
Re: Aliexpress Shopping Guide(updated!!!) by rookidmart: 5:41pm On Apr 22, 2017
2O17:
I want to ditch my infinix hot 3 cos I am interested in Xiaomi. pls how much can I get the Xiaomi redmi 4a 16gb version?
About ₦30,000
https://www.nairaland.com/post/53579932
Re: Aliexpress Shopping Guide(updated!!!) by Protein0: 6:17pm On Apr 22, 2017
2O17:

I don't have trust issues sir. but like how much should I prepare?

Search for the price on AliExpress. Use d mobile app
Prepare the naira equivalent of the price u saw.
Convert with access bank rate 325/$
Re: Aliexpress Shopping Guide(updated!!!) by Androidvillaz: 10:28pm On Apr 22, 2017
Lawal9658:

Thank you very much.i have been using my account to order for about 3 years now.
Can i use just the $300 in my aliexpress pocket to pay for the phone without any issues?

That is good News
Re: Aliexpress Shopping Guide(updated!!!) by Androidvillaz: 10:30pm On Apr 22, 2017
androsurf:

Hi, I have a payoneer card, can I use it to shop on Aliexpress? Thanks

ANd not too sure about u can check it out i have not used it....But i they accept Payoneer
Re: Aliexpress Shopping Guide(updated!!!) by Nobody: 11:39pm On Apr 22, 2017
pls boss, I just got a new gtb mastercard. Can I go ahead with ur instructions or do I need to go to the bank to activate it fot internet banking first? ana also I just opened a new account with aliexpress using my pc. U said that new users have coupons. Do I automatically have it now, meaning that it'll expire within a week, or do I have to download the mobile app to get it? I eagerly await ur answer
Re: Aliexpress Shopping Guide(updated!!!) by Protein0: 11:47pm On Apr 22, 2017
Benstino:
pls boss, I just got a new gtb mastercard. Can I go ahead with ur instructions or do I need to go to the bank to activate it fot internet banking first? ana also I just opened a new account with aliexpress using my pc. U said that new users have coupons. Do I automatically have it now, meaning that it'll expire within a week, or do I have to download the mobile app to get it? I eagerly await ur answer

u have to download the mobile app and click on the coupon badge on d launch page.

try paying with the card first to c if u will need 4da actions. not all cards require activation b4 use.
Re: Aliexpress Shopping Guide(updated!!!) by Nobody: 12:28am On Apr 23, 2017
Protein0:

u have to download the mobile app and click on the coupon badge on d launch page.

try paying with the card first to c if u will need 4da actions. not all cards require activation b4 use.

all right sire. Thanks
Re: Aliexpress Shopping Guide(updated!!!) by princetom1(m): 12:34am On Apr 23, 2017
Benstino:

all right sire. Thanks

So that the coupon to go expire, don't click on the coupon badge yet o. Until u are ready to buy the item u need
Re: Aliexpress Shopping Guide(updated!!!) by Nobody: 12:35am On Apr 23, 2017
princetom1:

So that the coupon to go expire, don't click on the coupon badge yet o. Until u are ready to buy the item u need

ok boss
Re: Aliexpress Shopping Guide(updated!!!) by dammie3(m): 1:15pm On Apr 23, 2017
Hello. I'm not new to AliExpress. Just dis alipocket tin
How is it safe guarding d buyer n d seller is not at any risk. Then I've been unable to pay using my uba MasterCard but it hasn't been going for d past few months now
Re: Aliexpress Shopping Guide(updated!!!) by princetom1(m): 1:21pm On Apr 23, 2017
dammie3:
Hello. I'm not new to AliExpress. Just dis alipocket tin
How is it safe guarding d buyer n d seller is not at any risk. Then I've been unable to pay using my uba MasterCard but it hasn't been going for d past few months now

Read this and ask any question u wanna ask again later

https://www.nairaland.com/3092803/xiaomi-thread/276#53579932
Re: Aliexpress Shopping Guide(updated!!!) by dammie3(m): 4:21pm On Apr 23, 2017
princetom1:

Read this and ask any question u wanna ask again later

https://www.nairaland.com/3092803/xiaomi-thread/276#53579932
Thanks
Re: Aliexpress Shopping Guide(updated!!!) by Yampotatocarrot(m): 4:26pm On Apr 24, 2017
Protein0:

Bosses, I've downloaded the app o.... But d still still not allowing me to log in, even when I go through normal chrome

Please help out
Re: Aliexpress Shopping Guide(updated!!!) by princetom1(m): 4:42pm On Apr 24, 2017
Yampotatocarrot:

Bosses, I've downloaded the app o.... But d still still not allowing me to log in, even when I go through normal chrome

Please help out

Hmnnnn, try login from a computer first
Re: Aliexpress Shopping Guide(updated!!!) by Protein0: 9:26pm On Apr 24, 2017
Protein0:

I've been banned serially for offenses best known to the mods. It's laughable that despite several protests of the ban, I'm still restricted. I can't post to the Xiaomi thread but I can to others. If this is in keeping with justice and fair play, the mods should continue. I dare them to do even their worse.
If enlightening people on how to get best value for their money is heinous, they should let the world know.
With or without NL, protein0 will continue to campaign against fleecing.
Bleep unreasonable pricing!

Lalasticlala

Cc princetom1, theloveth,gptech, rookidmart, nadalion, jboixxx, dam5reey.

2 Likes

Re: Aliexpress Shopping Guide(updated!!!) by princetom1(m): 9:31pm On Apr 24, 2017
Protein0:

I've been banned serially for offenses best known to the mods. It's laughable that despite several protests of the ban, I'm still restricted. I can't post to the Xiaomi thread but I can to others. If this is in keeping with justice and fair play, the mods should continue. I dare them to do even their worse.
If enlightening people on how to get best value for their money is heinous, they should let the world know.

Sorry bro. Will call u in the morning. Yea, let them hear.
Re: Aliexpress Shopping Guide(updated!!!) by Protein0: 9:35pm On Apr 24, 2017
To all AliExpress shoppers, especially fellow xiaomists, if Gtbank likes, they should restrict us via forex access. They just wish to back out from this liberation campaign, with perceived conspiracy tho. History will have it recorded.

With or without gtbank, we stand against unfair pricing from some parochial and cupid individuals who are bent on milking ppl dry of their hard earned money without delivering commensurable values. We've been liberated from their shackles and we are not going back.
I had waited for a day like this and I assure them, we'll cope.

Cc princetom1, theloveth, gptech, rookidmart, jboixxx
Re: Aliexpress Shopping Guide(updated!!!) by Dam5reey(m): 9:41pm On Apr 24, 2017
Protein0:

Lalasticlala

Wow, page 3 already, keep the good work boss ! cool

As I said earlier seems, tecno and NL has some deals...
Re: Aliexpress Shopping Guide(updated!!!) by Gptech(m): 9:53pm On Apr 24, 2017
Choi, wetin dey happen here, seeee crowd! grin. Protein0 wetin dey happen?
Re: Aliexpress Shopping Guide(updated!!!) by Protein0: 9:57pm On Apr 24, 2017
Gptech:
Choi, wetin dey happen here, seeee crowd! grin. Protein0 wetin dey happen?

Na house arrest o. Ban From the Xiaomi group.
Re: Aliexpress Shopping Guide(updated!!!) by Gptech(m): 9:59pm On Apr 24, 2017
Protein0:

How long is the ban going to last, and any offence?
Re: Aliexpress Shopping Guide(updated!!!) by Protein0: 10:00pm On Apr 24, 2017
Gptech:

How long is the ban going to last, and any offence?

Son of man no know o.

The mods have kept mum even when I enquired.
I don't know of any offense boss.
Re: Aliexpress Shopping Guide(updated!!!) by Protein0: 10:03pm On Apr 24, 2017
Protein0:
To all AliExpress shoppers, especially fellow xiaomists, if Gtbank likes, they should restrict us via forex access. They just wish to back out from this liberation campaign, with perceived conspiracy tho. History will have it recorded.

With or without gtbank, we stand against unfair pricing from some parochial and cupid individuals who are bent on milking ppl dry of their hard earned money without delivering commensurable values. We've been liberated from their shackles and we are not going back.
I had waited for a day like this and I assure them, we'll cope.

Cc princetom1, theloveth, gptech, rookidmart, jboixxx

Princetom1, gptech, kindly help 4ward this msg to d xiaomi thread.
I've been following it, in ghost mode tho angry
Re: Aliexpress Shopping Guide(updated!!!) by jboixxx: 11:11pm On Apr 24, 2017
Protein0:

Lalasticlala

What the ***! Just enter NL now. Nothing do you my brother, na dem sabi with their ban...Conspiracies!!! Gtb did theirs NL too de do hin own. Mtschew
Re: Aliexpress Shopping Guide(updated!!!) by jboixxx: 11:12pm On Apr 24, 2017
Protein0:

Son of man no know o.

The mods have kept mum even when I enquired.
I don't know of any offense boss.
Check your profile for how long.
Re: Aliexpress Shopping Guide(updated!!!) by sorextee(m): 11:23pm On Apr 24, 2017
Wetin u do dem there?
This is d first time I dey hear say dey ban person from posting in a particular topic, not an entire section...
Kindly direct me to d Xiaomi thread

Protein0:

Re: Aliexpress Shopping Guide(updated!!!) by Protein0: 11:32pm On Apr 24, 2017
sorextee:
Wetin u do dem there?
This is d first time I dey hear say dey ban person from posting in a particular topic, not an entire section...
Kindly direct me to d Xiaomi thread

https://www.nairaland.com/3092803/xiaomi-thread/649#55885371
Re: Aliexpress Shopping Guide(updated!!!) by Yampotatocarrot(m): 1:51am On Apr 25, 2017
princetom1:

Hmnnnn, try login from a computer first

Thanks... Will try that

But I've clicked on d coupon.o.... Even though it's not logging me in... Will t expire?
Re: Aliexpress Shopping Guide(updated!!!) by princetom1(m): 7:27am On Apr 25, 2017
Yampotatocarrot:

Thanks... Will try that

But I've clicked on d coupon.o.... Even though it's not logging me in... Will t expire?

Nope
Re: Aliexpress Shopping Guide(updated!!!) by princetom1(m): 7:30am On Apr 25, 2017
This campaign is like when pharaoh refused to let Israelite go, what happened in the end?

We will keep saying it, bleep fake spec, bleed substandard phones and fuvking bleep fleecing.

Long live alipapa angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Download Odin 3.09 For Windows & Android (latest Version) / Cheapest MTN Data Bundle Price (2GB@N1000) / Shocking!!! New Zzapo Phone 4GB RAM+64GB Storage @ 8k.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.