Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,681 members, 7,801,964 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:05 AM

Twitter Users Reveal The Most Dishonest Things Girls Ever Said To Guys - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Twitter Users Reveal The Most Dishonest Things Girls Ever Said To Guys (40414 Views)

Spending On Girls: My Little Advice To Guys / What's The Most Dishonest Thing A Man Had Done Around You? Check These Answers / Nigerian Ladies Recount The Dishonest Thing A Man Has Done Or Said To Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Twitter Users Reveal The Most Dishonest Things Girls Ever Said To Guys by mroop(m): 3:17am On Apr 18, 2017
Subdelivery man on twitter asked guys to tweet the most dishonest thing a girl has done around them or said to them.

The responses are hilarious...

source :http://www.praizeblog.com/2017/04/twitter-users-reveal-most-dishonest.html

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Twitter Users Reveal The Most Dishonest Things Girls Ever Said To Guys by mroop(m): 3:18am On Apr 18, 2017

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Twitter Users Reveal The Most Dishonest Things Girls Ever Said To Guys by marshalcarter: 3:50am On Apr 18, 2017
lwkm....my mum hired a lesson teachergrin dats suicide attempt meeeeehn grin grin

13 Likes

Re: Twitter Users Reveal The Most Dishonest Things Girls Ever Said To Guys by Nobody: 3:56am On Apr 18, 2017
gringrin

She told Me she doesn't use the toilet undecided

Me, I was like :

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Twitter Users Reveal The Most Dishonest Things Girls Ever Said To Guys by Aregs(m): 4:23am On Apr 18, 2017
There was this girl I was dating, we had issues then I broke up with her but later we settled it and we were together one night sha and she was making a call, then I was talking to her sister. Then the guy she was talking to asked her who was that and the biatch said it was her 'radio'. I just got up and left jeje

168 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Twitter Users Reveal The Most Dishonest Things Girls Ever Said To Guys by dpete1: 4:25am On Apr 18, 2017
She told me she's a virgin
She told Me She doesn't drink Garri.. I'm like "ebi me pa e ku"

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter Users Reveal The Most Dishonest Things Girls Ever Said To Guys by bentlywills(m): 4:44am On Apr 18, 2017
Girls n lies! grin

1 Like

Re: Twitter Users Reveal The Most Dishonest Things Girls Ever Said To Guys by Nobody: 5:30am On Apr 18, 2017
LMAO. Funny.

How can he be so trusting, when I'm right behind you thrusting grin

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Twitter Users Reveal The Most Dishonest Things Girls Ever Said To Guys by Nobody: 5:55am On Apr 18, 2017
SMH to some of our girls out there, this pic is for you.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter Users Reveal The Most Dishonest Things Girls Ever Said To Guys by Nobody: 7:04am On Apr 18, 2017
I dated one babe from 100l till 300 level in school, make we _fuck she no gree, she say she dey keep herself for her future husband. Hian!
One cold icy Konji-filled morning, she lose guard, she opened honeypot, I entered the place, and I was disappointed. Punny so wide my entire head could have literally drowned in it. angry

139 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Twitter Users Reveal The Most Dishonest Things Girls Ever Said To Guys by Nobody: 7:36am On Apr 18, 2017
Its too funny, I can't take it. Hahahaahahah. Some men are dishonest so are some women.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter Users Reveal The Most Dishonest Things Girls Ever Said To Guys by Nobody: 7:43am On Apr 18, 2017
I get luck oooo.. No girl in this world, i mean no girl has ever tried that shi with me.. Except i wanna be dishonest to myself.. I never knew God has been so great to me not untill i read those comments.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter Users Reveal The Most Dishonest Things Girls Ever Said To Guys by Lionessza(f): 7:50am On Apr 18, 2017
ZarZar:
LMAO. Funny.

How can he be so trusting, when I'm right behind you thrusting grin

grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter Users Reveal The Most Dishonest Things Girls Ever Said To Guys by Nobody: 7:52am On Apr 18, 2017
Lionessza:

grin grin grin

It's funny kaloku when the shoe is on the other foot. I still don't condone cheating though tongue
Re: Twitter Users Reveal The Most Dishonest Things Girls Ever Said To Guys by LethargiQue: 8:05am On Apr 18, 2017
grin

She stole his plantain?

LMAO.. When you date all these hungry SlayQueens..

26 Likes

Re: Twitter Users Reveal The Most Dishonest Things Girls Ever Said To Guys by Lionessza(f): 8:12am On Apr 18, 2017
ZarZar:

It's funny kaloku when the shoe is on the other foot. I still don't condone cheating though tongue

Lolllll yeah I get you , people only feel it's bad when it happens to them .

1 Like

Re: Twitter Users Reveal The Most Dishonest Things Girls Ever Said To Guys by Doctorfitz: 8:20am On Apr 18, 2017
Women and lies!!!

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter Users Reveal The Most Dishonest Things Girls Ever Said To Guys by bunnae(f): 9:16am On Apr 18, 2017
funny thread
Re: Twitter Users Reveal The Most Dishonest Things Girls Ever Said To Guys by Michellla(f): 9:37am On Apr 18, 2017
Aregs:
There was this girl I was dating, we had issues then I broke up with her but later we settled it and we were together one night sha and she was making a call, then I was talking to her sister. Then the guy she was talking to asked her who was that and the biatch said it was her 'radio'. I just got up and left jeje

60 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Twitter Users Reveal The Most Dishonest Things Girls Ever Said To Guys by faruz: 10:12am On Apr 18, 2017
Aregs:

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter Users Reveal The Most Dishonest Things Girls Ever Said To Guys by faruz: 10:13am On Apr 18, 2017
Observing! !!!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Twitter Users Reveal The Most Dishonest Things Girls Ever Said To Guys by highscript(m): 10:14am On Apr 18, 2017
I hate it when girls say to me "you're handsome " it will be as I ground should swallow me because I know I'm the opposite

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Twitter Users Reveal The Most Dishonest Things Girls Ever Said To Guys by Amuzom: 10:15am On Apr 18, 2017
Women ehn. I was banging a girl in school when her mum called and she was like mum I'm cooking lemme call you back

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Twitter Users Reveal The Most Dishonest Things Girls Ever Said To Guys by Nobody: 10:15am On Apr 18, 2017
hehe. ..Lying comes Naturally to Girls

5 Likes

Re: Twitter Users Reveal The Most Dishonest Things Girls Ever Said To Guys by Divay22(f): 10:15am On Apr 18, 2017
Tell me samthing
Re: Twitter Users Reveal The Most Dishonest Things Girls Ever Said To Guys by Nobody: 10:15am On Apr 18, 2017
She almost lured me into having sex with her when she knew she was already one month pregnant
Thank God say I jump am pass.

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Twitter Users Reveal The Most Dishonest Things Girls Ever Said To Guys by iihtlagos: 10:15am On Apr 18, 2017
smiley smiley smiley

Nice!

You too can be part of our FREE live seminar holding at Lagos.

You have heard that ICT is producing the next set of millionaires. Why can't you take this chance and be a part of it?

Visit https://www.nairaland.com/3739344/iiht-indian-institute-hardware-technologies for more details.

2 Likes

Re: Twitter Users Reveal The Most Dishonest Things Girls Ever Said To Guys by DIKEnaWAR: 10:15am On Apr 18, 2017
Hahaha haha. ... I can relate with the first guy. Had a similar experience.
Re: Twitter Users Reveal The Most Dishonest Things Girls Ever Said To Guys by mikeycharles(m): 10:16am On Apr 18, 2017
G
Re: Twitter Users Reveal The Most Dishonest Things Girls Ever Said To Guys by Nobody: 10:16am On Apr 18, 2017
She said. "I have malaria, can you send me Airtime".
Airtime is a product of ink and trees. it's a sedative and helps calm your inbutinous nerves when you're sick. it comes in 200mg, 500mg, 1000mg and Vtu transfer.
Send an Airtime today. help a sick lady.

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Twitter Users Reveal The Most Dishonest Things Girls Ever Said To Guys by VickyRotex(f): 10:16am On Apr 18, 2017
undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Twitter Users Reveal The Most Dishonest Things Girls Ever Said To Guys by jashar(f): 10:16am On Apr 18, 2017
grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Help My Girlfriend Is Asking Another Guy Out / Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. / "My Fiancée Called Off Our Wedding, Dumped Me For A Military Man She Just Met"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.