Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,477 members, 7,808,741 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:07 PM

Who Has Applied For The Nigerian Driver's License On-line? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Who Has Applied For The Nigerian Driver's License On-line? (13996 Views)

Nigerians Can Now Get Their Driver's License Online !!! / FRSC Lists 6 Documents Every Nigerian Driver Must Have / 6 Documents Every Nigerian Driver MUST Have Released By FRSC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Has Applied For The Nigerian Driver's License On-line? by nepapole(m): 6:45am On Apr 18, 2017
Good morning my people. Has anyone applied for the driver's license online and how much does/did it cost? Also how smooth was the process?
Re: Who Has Applied For The Nigerian Driver's License On-line? by Nobody: 6:48am On Apr 18, 2017
Dem don de process am online?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Has Applied For The Nigerian Driver's License On-line? by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:49am On Apr 18, 2017
another fast and efficient way of getting a license is from this thread.
https://www.nairaland.com/2757772/apply-get-original-drivers-license
Re: Who Has Applied For The Nigerian Driver's License On-line? by nepapole(m): 7:10am On Apr 18, 2017
Omagago:
Dem don de process am online?
Naso I hear ooo bros.
Re: Who Has Applied For The Nigerian Driver's License On-line? by Nobody: 7:23am On Apr 18, 2017
I tried processing mine online too, I stopped because I couldn't answer some questions there.
Why will they be asking if I have ever been involved in 3some before? Color of my semen? wtf?

11 Likes

Re: Who Has Applied For The Nigerian Driver's License On-line? by Ngasky(m): 7:23am On Apr 18, 2017
B
Re: Who Has Applied For The Nigerian Driver's License On-line? by okonja(m): 7:23am On Apr 18, 2017
Laye...kolewerk

Those officers wey dey chop extra money ontop the thing no go make ham workundecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Has Applied For The Nigerian Driver's License On-line? by countsparrow: 7:25am On Apr 18, 2017
Heard it is now 25k... Not sure though... if true, its too expensive, Kilode!!!
Re: Who Has Applied For The Nigerian Driver's License On-line? by twinskenny(m): 7:27am On Apr 18, 2017
nepapole:
Good morning my people. Has anyone applied for the driver's license online and how much does/did it cost? Also how smooth was the process?

I just applied for mine 2 weeks ago.. process was flawless.. I paid 6500 for the 3years renewal. Waiting for pick up

7 Likes

Re: Who Has Applied For The Nigerian Driver's License On-line? by Mopolchi: 7:27am On Apr 18, 2017
Best if so
Re: Who Has Applied For The Nigerian Driver's License On-line? by coalcoal1(m): 7:28am On Apr 18, 2017
I'm also looking for that person grin

1 Like

Re: Who Has Applied For The Nigerian Driver's License On-line? by Mopolchi: 7:28am On Apr 18, 2017
twinskenny:

I just applied for mine 2 weeks ago.. process was flawless.. I paid 6500 for the 3years renewal. Waiting for pick up
What is the website?

1 Like

Re: Who Has Applied For The Nigerian Driver's License On-line? by Chuukwudi(m): 7:28am On Apr 18, 2017
Really?
Re: Who Has Applied For The Nigerian Driver's License On-line? by Nobody: 7:29am On Apr 18, 2017
countsparrow:
Heard it is now 25k... Not sure though... if true, its too expensive, Kilode!!!

If you are renewing your license it is 15k, if you are processing it for the first time, it is 25k.
Re: Who Has Applied For The Nigerian Driver's License On-line? by igwedaboss(m): 7:29am On Apr 18, 2017
twinskenny:

Where did you process yours?

1 Like

Re: Who Has Applied For The Nigerian Driver's License On-line? by hollas2jnr(m): 7:29am On Apr 18, 2017
Heard same too but yet to try it out... Not until mine expires in June.

1 Like

Re: Who Has Applied For The Nigerian Driver's License On-line? by thoollz: 7:30am On Apr 18, 2017
If u reside in Lagos, try this lady, she's very reliable, tested and trusted. You can check d thread for testimonies.
https://www.nairaland.com/2757772/apply-get-original-drivers-license

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Has Applied For The Nigerian Driver's License On-line? by DIKEnaWAR: 7:30am On Apr 18, 2017
Waiting for those that have done it. I know going there to grease some palm live and direct will be easier.

That's why we are Nigerians . That's why we are cursed.

1 Like

Re: Who Has Applied For The Nigerian Driver's License On-line? by Goahead(m): 7:30am On Apr 18, 2017
LastMumu:
I tried processing mine online too, I stopped because I couldn't answer some questions there.
Why will they be asking if I have ever been involved in 3some before? Color of my semen? wtf?
undecided

1 Like

Re: Who Has Applied For The Nigerian Driver's License On-line? by zealed64: 7:31am On Apr 18, 2017
how did you do yours whats the website??pls share your experience..

twinskenny:

1 Like

Re: Who Has Applied For The Nigerian Driver's License On-line? by KevMitnick: 7:31am On Apr 18, 2017
twinskenny:

Website?

1 Like

Re: Who Has Applied For The Nigerian Driver's License On-line? by nepapole(m): 7:31am On Apr 18, 2017
twinskenny:

Waow!! I am renewing too( 3yrs as well). Did u have to go to their office at all or u finished everything online?

1 Like

Re: Who Has Applied For The Nigerian Driver's License On-line? by lapo(m): 7:32am On Apr 18, 2017
I completed renewal online. And it's a lot cheaper than having someone do it for you. You pay just the official price.

1 Like

Re: Who Has Applied For The Nigerian Driver's License On-line? by Nobody: 7:34am On Apr 18, 2017
nepapole:

I did. Very convenient and swift process. I applied for five years - 10,450. I applied in traffic sef on my way to work, got it printed, and went to the revenue office during break to get it signed. I chose not to capture, so I was done in less than an hour. Waiting for pick up.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Has Applied For The Nigerian Driver's License On-line? by dabongys: 7:34am On Apr 18, 2017
I may be wrong (possibly things have changed) but applying on-line would most likely leave you driving around with those bank-teller and online application papers for as long as God knows when. The people are creating such a bottle neck due to corrupt practices. After an online application, you are supposed to be contacted to go there for biometrics...I am yet to see anybody who has had it like that. But let me not discourage you, go ahead. Print out your application and have a copy of your bank teller as proof. The road safety lacks adequate facilities for this era of licencing. In some states of the Federation, there is only one data capture center. You can then imagine what follows with so many people applying for the license and wanting it like there's no tomorrow.
Re: Who Has Applied For The Nigerian Driver's License On-line? by pragmatistm(m): 7:36am On Apr 18, 2017
I did my five years renewal online three weeks ago. It cost about N10,450. But renewal is easier than fresh application. For fresh application, you need more conditions to fulfill and you will eventually go to the FRSC office for biodata capturing.
Re: Who Has Applied For The Nigerian Driver's License On-line? by smartty68(m): 7:36am On Apr 18, 2017
Lol. The online registration won't be complete if money isn't involved.

They've teach their computers how to cheat too. Naija my kantry... I dey hail from the south grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Has Applied For The Nigerian Driver's License On-line? by nepapole(m): 7:37am On Apr 18, 2017
RaggedyAnn:

I did. Very convenient and swift process. I applied for five years - 10,450. I applied in traffic sef on my way to work, got it printed, and went to the revenue office during break to get it signed. I chose not to capture, so I was done in less than an hour. Waiting for pick up.
U chose not to capture? Thought capturing is compulsory.

1 Like

Re: Who Has Applied For The Nigerian Driver's License On-line? by nothingspoil70: 7:37am On Apr 18, 2017
lapo:
I completed renewal online. And it's a lot cheaper than having someone do it for you. You pay just the official price.
link to website please

1 Like

Re: Who Has Applied For The Nigerian Driver's License On-line? by Lanretoye(m): 7:37am On Apr 18, 2017
if u know u want to collect ur drivers license online,you can apply for it online...na jumia go deliver am to u.

2 Likes

Re: Who Has Applied For The Nigerian Driver's License On-line? by koboko69: 7:38am On Apr 18, 2017
lapo:

What's the official price. Someone one as to go for capturing again. I was wondering why one have to do that again when all data is already online. How long will it take for a pick up too
Re: Who Has Applied For The Nigerian Driver's License On-line? by OlugbengaE: 7:39am On Apr 18, 2017
LastMumu:

If you are renewing your license it is 15k, if you are processing it for the first time, it is 25k.

Its a lie
Officially its 6350. That was how much I paid.

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Advice : Honda Or Lexus / Help!! Toyota Highlander Or ML 350 / Car Navigation In Nigeria. Pls Help.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.