Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,961 members, 7,799,268 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:04 PM

7 Things Single Ladies Should Know About Guys - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 7 Things Single Ladies Should Know About Guys (1020 Views)

Nigerian Ladies Should Learn From This Lady, Such A Good Wife. / Why Single Ladies Are More Than Single Guys / 8 Things Every Man Should Know How To Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Things Single Ladies Should Know About Guys by HonSTONE(m): 7:31am On Apr 18, 2017
7 THINGS SINGLE LADIES SHOULD KNOW ABOUT GUYS

I know some guys will be angry with me for the information I am about to give out. Please don’t be, these ladies are special to us and we should treat them with respect. Enough of playing with their heart and leaving it broken, it shouldn’t be that way. Love her if you want to and leave her alone if you don’t. There is nothing wrong with just being friends with her.

To all the single ladies, I want you to know these 7 facts about guys that will help your future relationship.

1) HE SAW SOMETHING IN YOU
No guy will walk up to you if he didn’t see anything in you and that’s the bitter truth. I keep telling ladies that if no guy comes to ask you out, check yourself. Something is definitely wrong with you.

He saw something and he wants that thing. It could be your beauty, your curves, your height, or your IQ that attracted him and when he comes over, he would want to relate with that. But the shocking news is that 70% of the guys coming to you are basically to have sex with you.

Yes, that’s the truth.

So you should be able to know from the start if he wants to be your friend first or if he just wants sex and walk away. And I tell you today that guys love sex.

2) GUYS THINK FAST
There’s a popular saying, ‘Girls have fish Brains’. This is because guys think very fast, faster than most girls. A third class academic guy becomes a first class genius when it comes to a lady. They just know what to say and how to predict things. They know when to act and when to stop, they are just too good. Know that anytime a guy comes to you, he already knows what to say and he can read body language. He knows if you are in the mood to chat or not.

3) GUYS KEEP LADIES THAT ARE ‘HARD TO GET’
If a guy comes over to you and ask for your name and you end up telling him everything about you, he will consider you as being ‘cheap’ and someone who is desperately in need of a guy. They will have fun with you and leave after a week or two or immediately after having sex with you. But when a guy walks up to you and ask for your name and you just tell him that information and then he starts asking you personal questions like if you’ve got any boyfriend or if you like sex. Stop him immediately, give him boundaries and demand he respects them.

When a guy sees a lady like this, he will respect you. He will do everything within his reach to make you trust him and he will keep you.

4) GUYS DON’T LIKE LADIES WHO ARE TOO INDEPENDENT
I know some girls want to do things by themselves, buy whatever they want for themselves and get things done by themselves. See, guys don’t like this type of ladies. They believe if you can do everything by yourself, why then should they be in your life. Allow a guy take you out, let him open the door for you and let him pay the bills. It’s a man’s job to provide for you and when you start doing things as if you are the head, he will walk away.

Even when you know how to do something, ask for his opinion, let him feel needed in your life and I bet you he will stay in your life.

5) GUYS LOVE LADIES WHO CAN COOK
When a guy is growing up, his mum cooks for him but when it’s time for him to get a girl; he would need someone to continue from where his mum stopped. You must know how to cook, if not he will walk away. Stop giving the excuse that your mum did not teach you how to cook. Go and learn how to cook if you want him to keep you.

No guy wants to stay with a lady who cannot boil water. It is his duty to work and provide for you while it is your duty to cook.

6) HE WONT STAY IF HE IS NOT READY
My friends keep asking me why I haven’t gotten a girlfriend yet. The answer is quite simple, ‘I’m not ready’. A guy who is not ready to have a girlfriend will not stay with you. He will only have sex with you and leave.

A guy who is ready is a guy who knows who he is, knows what he wants and has gotten it. That’s his focus and when he has gotten it, then he can date you but if he hasn’t gotten what he want.....

1 Like

Re: 7 Things Single Ladies Should Know About Guys by ReneeNuttall(f): 7:59am On Apr 18, 2017
wonderfully wonderful.
Re: 7 Things Single Ladies Should Know About Guys by Omoluabi16(m): 8:24am On Apr 18, 2017
Very true.
Re: 7 Things Single Ladies Should Know About Guys by wtfCode: 8:27am On Apr 18, 2017
Ure almost there op
Re: 7 Things Single Ladies Should Know About Guys by sarrki(m): 8:29am On Apr 18, 2017
Guys Love a support base lady

Not a liability or I never chop ladies
Re: 7 Things Single Ladies Should Know About Guys by pocohantas(f): 8:47am On Apr 18, 2017
How can you omit something very important?
Most guys love sex, relationship is operation free sex for them. If you no gree, they move to the next one. If you gree, they'll still move.

Sex is love to most Nigerian guys and their love is division of labour, i.e they can love 5 girls at a time grin

I just feel like stereotyping them too.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Things Single Ladies Should Know About Guys by BlackMbakara1(m): 9:00am On Apr 18, 2017
pocohantas:
How can you omit something very important?
Most guys love sex, relationship is operation free sex for them. If you no gree, they move to the next one. If you gree, they'll still move.

Sex is love to most Nigerian guys and their love is division of labour, i.e they can love 5 girls at a time grin

I just feel like stereotyping them too.

cheesy really cracking me dis morning. Though it's a SOF.
Re: 7 Things Single Ladies Should Know About Guys by pocohantas(f): 9:02am On Apr 18, 2017
BlackMbakara1:

cheesy really cracking me dis morning. Though it's a SOF.
No be true? If I lie you talk o, and I might edit.
Re: 7 Things Single Ladies Should Know About Guys by BlackMbakara1(m): 9:19am On Apr 18, 2017
pocohantas:

No be true? If I lie you talk o, and I might edit.

I'm guilty in that area, not nid to charge further. #eyesclosed#
Re: 7 Things Single Ladies Should Know About Guys by lilmax(m): 9:51am On Apr 18, 2017
well,not one of those who value hard to get crap

girls that play hard to get with me can testify the continuous pain I gave them....
Re: 7 Things Single Ladies Should Know About Guys by bukatyne(f): 12:05pm On Apr 18, 2017
lilmax:
well,not one of those who value hard to get crap

girls that play hard to get with me can testify the continuous pain I gave them....

Well, there should be a balance and a wise lady who is interested in dating a man will not let him chase too much or disrespectfully

(1) (Reply)

Cococandy Where Are U / Name 5 Threads You Enjoy Most On Nairaland / Nigerian Woman Celebrates Her Daughter Who Is A Major In US Army. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.