Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,757 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:27 PM

Obiano Tours First Ultra Modern 24/7 Filling Station In Anambra (photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obiano Tours First Ultra Modern 24/7 Filling Station In Anambra (photos) (49180 Views)

SALBAS Oil And Gas: The Biggest Filling Station In Nigeria With Almost 200 Staff / Obiano Tours Anambra Riverine Communities To Ascertain Water Level (Pictures) / Ambode Gives Oshodi Ultra-Modern Outlook (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obiano Tours First Ultra Modern 24/7 Filling Station In Anambra (photos) by Earth2Metahuman: 10:24am On Apr 18, 2017
GodProtectIgbox:

so because the man invited him to commission his project now it has turn into campaign project

and dont even know were to help u from
you r too gullibo grin

Does that look like commissioning to you?

1 Like

Re: Obiano Tours First Ultra Modern 24/7 Filling Station In Anambra (photos) by Earth2Metahuman: 10:27am On Apr 18, 2017
[s]
drake2000x:

Typical Afonja...hungry people. I was in Ogun few days ago, all I saw was slim, wretched hungry people, most with their bones popping out in their coneheads. I thought I was in Kenya or South Sudan.
[/s]

Who is this gala hawker? grin

3 Likes

Re: Obiano Tours First Ultra Modern 24/7 Filling Station In Anambra (photos) by GodProtectIgbox(f): 10:33am On Apr 18, 2017
Earth2Metahuman:
you r too gullibo grin

Does that look like commissioning to you?

u are in pain just dat
Re: Obiano Tours First Ultra Modern 24/7 Filling Station In Anambra (photos) by Earth2Metahuman: 10:45am On Apr 18, 2017
GodProtectIgbox:

u are in pain just dat
pele grin

1 Like

Re: Obiano Tours First Ultra Modern 24/7 Filling Station In Anambra (photos) by Ganiyat72(f): 10:54am On Apr 18, 2017
Earth2Metahuman:
okay na.
The whole construction of that petrol station no fit reach 1billion but see as the governor dey move like bill gate just built a mega microsoft plant in anambara.

Let's vote obingo again for inviting people that gave us ultra modern super tank, with speed train and special power generating plant petrol station.

It sucks to be gullibo.
^^
Aresa my photographer muslim brother how far?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiano Tours First Ultra Modern 24/7 Filling Station In Anambra (photos) by Ganiyat72(f): 11:04am On Apr 18, 2017
GodProtectIgbox:

u are just soo pained

and i can feel it grin grin grin grin

anyway i like wen people jealous us .....i make us do more
Not just him, we yoruba muslim feel deep pain in our skull whenever any good news or development is coming from SE, especially Anambra state. We feel threatened that a state from the southeast is rising to compet with lagos, which is our only pride and only viable state in our islamic region.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obiano Tours First Ultra Modern 24/7 Filling Station In Anambra (photos) by figoperch: 11:14am On Apr 18, 2017
post=55668520:

I guess you are not following developments in Anambra?

What developments?

Arthur Eze is now a nightmare once it starts to rain.
Umuonaga roads are fit for only keke napep.
Peoples septic tank protrude onto saint faith road.
Umueri road is a no-no.
Ulonese road is an eyesore.
Umukwa road is a dead end.
Nwaokoye street in Amikwo is a sorry case.
Ukwudala road in Amikwo is pathetic.

You guys need to set the right priorities.

You only whitewash everything along the express road while your communities wallow in abject poverty and lack of infrastructure.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obiano Tours First Ultra Modern 24/7 Filling Station In Anambra (photos) by kherington: 11:17am On Apr 18, 2017
aguleri clown and weed smoker willie must never be allowed to return to government house on November 18 clown willie must be sent to his new home at Kuje prison willie has turned anambra into a comedy state i approve this post
Re: Obiano Tours First Ultra Modern 24/7 Filling Station In Anambra (photos) by ruggedized1: 11:21am On Apr 18, 2017
These are even rural roads in Anambra. Show me even rural roads in your useless state. Anambra has the best road network in Nigeria. You can take it to the bank.

[s]
figoperch:

What developments?

Umueri road is a no-no.

You only whitewash everything along the express road while your communities wallow in abject poverty and lack of infrastructure.

[/s]

3 Likes

Re: Obiano Tours First Ultra Modern 24/7 Filling Station In Anambra (photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 11:25am On Apr 18, 2017
figoperch:

What developments?

Umueri road is a no-no.

On Arthur Eze the contractor handling the drainage rounded up on Saturday before I traveled to Lag.
Gov Ambode is working grin this is Street of Langbasa in Ajah, I just took the pictures 2mins ago

3 Likes

Re: Obiano Tours First Ultra Modern 24/7 Filling Station In Anambra (photos) by kherington: 11:26am On Apr 18, 2017
ruggedized1:
chino is cursed hopeless worthless and a frustrated kid

[s][/s]
k
Re: Obiano Tours First Ultra Modern 24/7 Filling Station In Anambra (photos) by kingzizzy: 11:42am On Apr 18, 2017
I have heard about this Stanley Uzochukwu. I heard he started his own Oil firm in his late 20's and was a Billionaire by the age of 30. He was once called the youngest billionaire in Nigeria.
Re: Obiano Tours First Ultra Modern 24/7 Filling Station In Anambra (photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 11:46am On Apr 18, 2017
kherington:

k
Ambode is working this is Lakki/Ajah road before. VGC, I just took these pictures few minutes ago

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiano Tours First Ultra Modern 24/7 Filling Station In Anambra (photos) by figoperch: 11:48am On Apr 18, 2017
ruggedized1:
These are even rural roads in Anambra. Show me even rural roads in your useless state. Anambra has the best road network in Nigeria. You can take it to the bank.

[s][/s]

Make yourself available at Kwatta bridge and I will show you Awka villages that are like Cambodia and Vietnam during their civil war.

You guys need to accept the fact that you only whitewash roadsides to impress passersby.

I have mentioned places that can be verified by anyone on nairaland. Awka is a 5th world village and the people there do not like to hear the truth.
Re: Obiano Tours First Ultra Modern 24/7 Filling Station In Anambra (photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 11:49am On Apr 18, 2017
Every where smelling and disgusting, this is before new Ajah flyover

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiano Tours First Ultra Modern 24/7 Filling Station In Anambra (photos) by figoperch: 11:51am On Apr 18, 2017
post=55673607:

On Arthur Eze the contractor handling the drainage rounded up on Saturday before I traveled to Lag.
Gov Ambode is working grin this is Street of Langbasa in Ajah, I just took the pictures 2mins ago

Hmmm... You mean the drainage is complete?

You lie.

From Victory supermarket to Tracy hotel to Unizik junction, the drainage is not 100% complete.

Let's stop deceiving ourselves.
Re: Obiano Tours First Ultra Modern 24/7 Filling Station In Anambra (photos) by ruggedized1: 11:54am On Apr 18, 2017
Imagine this foolish dunce. You are no longer talking about rural areas like Umueri etc..hehe

Lemme tell you bastard, Awka is the Dubai of Nigeria. If you doubt me show me anywhere in your useless state that is like this. I am at the secretariat now where I am processing my CofO. Where are you now so we can meet?

[s]
figoperch:

Make yourself available at Kwatta bridge and I will show you my villages that are like Cambodia and Vietnam during their civil war.
You guys need to accept the fact that you only whitewash roadsides to impress passersby.
I have mentioned places that can be verified by anyone on nairaland. my is a 5th world village and the people there do not like to hear the truth.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Obiano Tours First Ultra Modern 24/7 Filling Station In Anambra (photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 11:58am On Apr 18, 2017
figoperch:

Hmmm... You mean the drainage is complete?

You lie.

From Victory supermarket to Tracy hotel to Unizik junction, the drainage is not 100% complete.

Let's stop deceiving ourselves.
They've connected from Goldcan filling station to Supreme tasty (Unizik Junction) if you're truthful to yourself

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Tours First Ultra Modern 24/7 Filling Station In Anambra (photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 12:03pm On Apr 18, 2017
figoperch:

Make yourself available at Kwatta bridge and I will show you Awka villages that are like Cambodia and Vietnam during their civil war.

I have mentioned places that can be verified by anyone on nairaland. Awka is a 5th world village and the people there do not like to hear the truth.
I'm challenging you to post pictures here let compare I'm touring western states

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiano Tours First Ultra Modern 24/7 Filling Station In Anambra (photos) by Feraz(m): 12:06pm On Apr 18, 2017
You guys wasted no time in derailing this. Why must everything be a battle?

Good one. At least, there'll be Morning and nightshift. Hopefully, students who cannot afford fees for their studies will tap into this initiative and help out their parents.

That being said, I am beginning to feel that we are becoming more of a media state than the reality we are used to. What happened to achieving things silently like before? I am not saying we shouldn't list out our achievements but let us do so with humility and not drag other states down in the process of doing so.

I think it's time we reduce these media campaign and let our collective efforts and positive results as ndi Anambra speak for us. smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiano Tours First Ultra Modern 24/7 Filling Station In Anambra (photos) by figoperch: 12:15pm On Apr 18, 2017
ruggedized1:
Imagine this foolish dunce. You are no longer talking about rural areas like Umueri etc..hehe

Lemme tell you bastard, Awks is the Dubai of Nigeria. If you doubt me show me anywhere in your useless state that is like this. I am at the secretariat now where I am processing my CofO. Where are you now so we can meet?

[s][/s]

The fact is that when people resort to abusive speech instead of facts, one can only understand their frustration. has stated his points without resorting to name calling even when he could have done so.

As for you, if you know Umuike, Umujagwo, Obodo Ezi, Ezi Awka, Umubelle, Umuonaga, Ulonese, Ikolo house, Umudiana, Umuogbu, Umuogbunu, Ezigbonwa, these are the indigenous people who are part of the 33 villages that make up Awka.

They have extremely bad road networks. 1% of the billions spent in whitewashing the express road will fix the roads in these places and better the lives of the people.

I drive around these villages every blessed day and I'm real. If you are from any village in Awka and you think the lives of your people are better off because of someone's investment along the Enugu-Onitsha expressway, then I leave nairalanders to determine who i s the BASTARD between you and I.

3 Likes

Re: Obiano Tours First Ultra Modern 24/7 Filling Station In Anambra (photos) by Feraz(m): 12:16pm On Apr 18, 2017
Yyeske:
Everything in Awka these days, they've forgotten us in Onitsha o. Good for my country home anyway
The place fine sha, Awka giving Enugu and Owerri a run for the money already
The Enugu and Owerri comparison was not necessary

drake2000x:

I suspect you are an Afonja, pretending to be Igbo by your comment...always to divide Igbos. Either it's Awka with Onitsha or Anambra with Enugu. I'll pay very close attention on you henceforth. You smell like an Afonja!
freeze001:

It's a very dirty one, u smelled right. Check d history n see
In defense of Yyseke, he actually is from Anambra state. Though a well known Buhari fan and GEJ basher, trust me, when it comes to defending Anambra state, he's in the fore front.

And please, can we not try to taint this thread with Afonja this and that?
Re: Obiano Tours First Ultra Modern 24/7 Filling Station In Anambra (photos) by figoperch: 12:19pm On Apr 18, 2017
post=55674811:

I'm challenging you to post pictures here let compare I'm touring western states

I have done so before, I will drive out now and post more.

Note sir that I'm not saying the govt isn't working. If only the govt can spend a fraction of what they spend in the indigenous places in Awka, the people will be better off.

I set out to take pictures for you.
Re: Obiano Tours First Ultra Modern 24/7 Filling Station In Anambra (photos) by ruggedized1: 12:20pm On Apr 18, 2017
You are really dumb. Wetin concern me with the 33 villages? I am only interested in the Awka metropolis. Epe, Gbagada etc are all villages surrounding Lagos but the same way we have those villages here. Whether you want to accept it or not, Anambra has the best road networks in Nigeria and we can do picture comparison with your state if you are game. I am not given to talking too much but I believe in photo display. Stop blabbing and let us start the picture comparison, maybe by the time we are done you would have disappeared in shame. Oya..

[s]
figoperch:

The fact is that when people resort to abusive speech instead of facts, one can only understand their frustration. has stated his points without resorting to name calling even when he could have done so.
As for you, if you know Umuike, Umujagwo, Obodo Ezi, Ezi Awka, Umubelle, Umuonaga, Ulonese, Ikolo house, Umudiana, Umuogbu, Umuogbunu, Ezigbonwa, these are the indigenous people who are part of the 33 villages that make up Awka.
They have extremely bad road networks. 1% of the billions spent in whitewashing the express road will fix the roads in these places and better the lives of the people.
I drive around these villages every blessed day and I'm real. If you are from any village in Awka and you think the lives of your people are better off because of someone's investment along the Enugu-Onitsha expressway, then I leave nairalanders to determine who i s the BASTARD between you and I.
[/s]
Re: Obiano Tours First Ultra Modern 24/7 Filling Station In Anambra (photos) by OPCNAIRALAND: 12:26pm On Apr 18, 2017
See picture of that farmers market signage, no be cannabis leaf be that?

See as yanminri celebrate gas station....they even put VIP section in it. grin grin
Re: Obiano Tours First Ultra Modern 24/7 Filling Station In Anambra (photos) by figoperch: 12:26pm On Apr 18, 2017
ruggedized1:

Lemme tell you bastard, Awka is the Dubai of Nigeria. If you doubt me show me anywhere in your useless state that is like this. I am at the secretariat now where I am processing my CofO. Where are you now so we can meet?

[s][/s]

I laugh at you because of this picture you posted.

The cost of burning diesel for generators that power the lights on the 3 bridges per annum is more than enough to better the lives of the less priviledged in Awka.

Its not about spending money, its about spending money efficiently.

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Tours First Ultra Modern 24/7 Filling Station In Anambra (photos) by OPCNAIRALAND: 12:29pm On Apr 18, 2017
ruggedized1:
You are really dumb. Wetin concern me with the 33 villages? I am only interested in the Awka metropolis. Epe, Gbagada etc are all villages surrounding Lagos but the same way we have those villages here. Whether you want to accept it or not, Anambra has the best road networks in Nigeria and we can do picture comparison with your state if you are game. I am not given to talking too much but I believe in photo display. Stop blabbing and let us start the picture comparison, maybe by the time we are done you would have disappeared in shame. Oya..

[s][/s]

When is Epe and Gbagada a village?

Anambra that half your roads have sunk into gulley, you say have best road network...in where?

3 Likes

Re: Obiano Tours First Ultra Modern 24/7 Filling Station In Anambra (photos) by ruggedized1: 12:29pm On Apr 18, 2017
Wetin concern you with the burning of diesel? FYI: We do not have extreme poor people like in your state. Are you pained that your state of Ogun do not have such edifice? This is the same reason Abeokuta is littered with mud houses and rustic brown roofs because you do not see reason with modernisation. Lemme post the picture again, maybe it is still paining you. cool

[s]
figoperch:

I laugh at you because of this picture you posted.
The cost of burning diesel for generators that power the lights on the 3 bridges per annum is more than enough to better the lives of the less priviledged in Awka.Its not about spending money, its about spending money efficiently.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Obiano Tours First Ultra Modern 24/7 Filling Station In Anambra (photos) by ruggedized1: 12:33pm On Apr 18, 2017
I have travelled to the East via Lekki-Epe road. Epe is still more or less a village though it is developing fast with buildings coming up due to the effect of Lekki. Epe and Gbagada cannot be considered as core of Lagos because they are both at the periphery of the state.

OPCNAIRALAND:

When is Epe and Gbagada a village?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obiano Tours First Ultra Modern 24/7 Filling Station In Anambra (photos) by figoperch: 12:51pm On Apr 18, 2017
ruggedized1:
Wetin concern you with the burning of diesel? FYI: We do not have extreme poor people like in your state. Are you pained that your state of Ogun do not have such edifice? This is the same reason Abeokuta is littered with mud houses and rustic brown roofs because you do not see reason with modernisation. Lemme post the picture again, maybe it is still paining you. cool

[s][/s]

If only u knew my state
Re: Obiano Tours First Ultra Modern 24/7 Filling Station In Anambra (photos) by OPCNAIRALAND: 12:52pm On Apr 18, 2017
ruggedized1:
I have travelled to the East via Lekki-Epe road. Epe is still more or less a village though it is developing fast with buildings coming up due to the effect of Lekki. Epe and Gbagada cannot be considered as core of Lagos because they are both at the periphery of the state.

You dont know what a village is. Epe was urbanized as far back as 1855. Gbagada is what is called "URBAN SPREAD", it is not a village.

Yorubas don't put Oba in village. Consider the etymology and cognates between OBA and URBAN.

1 Like

Re: Obiano Tours First Ultra Modern 24/7 Filling Station In Anambra (photos) by ruggedized1: 12:52pm On Apr 18, 2017
You are from Ogun State. I have read all your posts, so stop trying to divert attention.

figoperch:

If only u knew my state

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Governor Wike Pacifies His Unhappy Son At A Public Event In Rivers. PIC / PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Zamfara State (Photos) / Jonathan Ministers Sold One Million Barrels Of Oil Per Day- Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.