Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:25 PM

Obiano Tours First Ultra Modern 24/7 Filling Station In Anambra (photos) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obiano Tours First Ultra Modern 24/7 Filling Station In Anambra (photos) (49182 Views)

SALBAS Oil And Gas: The Biggest Filling Station In Nigeria With Almost 200 Staff / Obiano Tours Anambra Riverine Communities To Ascertain Water Level (Pictures) / Ambode Gives Oshodi Ultra-Modern Outlook (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obiano Tours First Ultra Modern 24/7 Filling Station In Anambra (photos) by LastSurvivor11: 3:08am On Apr 19, 2017
Yyeske:
Olodo, Nibo, Nise, Amawbia, Awka are within the same axis.
I left Onitsha for Nibo to do something before coming to Umuokpu for the wedding.
Any problem with that?
I come enter town .

Your hate go kill you and I'm ready tonight

I think ANSEPA will be more interested in ur trash than me..

Re: Obiano Tours First Ultra Modern 24/7 Filling Station In Anambra (photos) by Chikeluba25(m): 6:45am On Apr 19, 2017
Smith city. Willie bu ebe ano

Re: Obiano Tours First Ultra Modern 24/7 Filling Station In Anambra (photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:06am On Apr 19, 2017
figoperch:

Who are the people of Awka?

If you ask anybody to mention where they come from in Awka, they can never mention Ngozika Estate, Udoka Estate, GRA, Abakaliki street.

They will mention names like Umudioka, Umuelechi, Nkwelle, Ichide, Amenyi, Umuogbunu, Amikwo yet these places are not enjoying any government patronage.

Is anybody an indigene of Udoka Estate?

Stop using the phrase OLD AWKA.

Awka is Awka.
I'm away during Obi/Etiaba they constructed roads in those areas, same APGA government that linked Nibo to Oko, the communities where connected to 137kva Agu Awka sub station, they enjoy electricity like those inside town, I was expecting you to show Cambodia situation there but you disappointed me. Let me tell you my experience in your state, I and my family were traveling to east during xmas period last year via Ogun/Ondo express there was heavy traffic we had to go through interior Ogun, boy the roads was just single lane, there was no single electric pole in those towns, no decent building, all the buildings were mud houses, we couldn't even buy something good to eat, all they were hawking are bitter kola and other rubbish items, not even pure was hard to buy, the roads was deplorable, the two bridges their space was very tiny, two vehicles can use the same bridge, there I saw poverty jumping from house to house, they are coco farmers, no government present in their towns, they are still living in 19th century, I guess Ogun government need your advice, we are better off.

Read

1 Like

Re: Obiano Tours First Ultra Modern 24/7 Filling Station In Anambra (photos) by Nobody: 7:44am On Apr 19, 2017
lolzzzz filling station
I am surprised how foolish this osu's can be not that it was even built by obiano. even if it was what is he elected for. is it not the same anambra state that exported $5 billion ugu to europe america and austrialia?
Re: Obiano Tours First Ultra Modern 24/7 Filling Station In Anambra (photos) by Nobody: 7:52am On Apr 19, 2017
post=55698542:

I'm away during Obi/Etiaba they constructed roads in those areas, same APGA government that link Nibo to Oko, the communities where connected to 137kva Agu Awka sub station, they enjoy electricity like those inside town, I was expecting you to show Cambodia situation there but you disappointed me. Let me tell you my experience in your state, I and my family were traveling to east during xmas period last year via Ogun/Ondo express there was heavy traffic we had to go through interior Ogun, boy the roads was just single lane, their was no single electric pole in those towns, no decent building, all the buildings were mud houses, we couldn't even buy something good to eat, all they were hawking are bitter kola and other rubbish items, not even pure was hard to buy, the roads was deplorable, the two bridges their space was very tiny, two vehicles can use the same bridge, the I saw poverty jumping from house to house, they are coco farmers, no government present in their towns, they are still living in 19th century, I guess Ogun government need your advice, we are better off.

Read
I clap for this your lie. sometimes I wonder if u guys are the direct children of satan read your post over and over again. even sango which our house is there is nothing like mud house, brown roof. ogun state is more developed than the whole south east region. ogun as improved more than any state in the whole of nigeria . u igbos like to envy the yorubas no wonder immidiately u give birth u start telling your children about yoruba. look at the long mote u wrote because of yoruba. I pty una envy and jealousy go kill una
Re: Obiano Tours First Ultra Modern 24/7 Filling Station In Anambra (photos) by Chikeluba25(m): 8:35am On Apr 19, 2017
Omo see comments 7 pages. Just because of Obiano. Men this Obiano is so purpura. He must be a hero.
I bet you in some states, the little ones there don't know the name of their governor but can explain who Obiano is. Eg my state.
Re: Obiano Tours First Ultra Modern 24/7 Filling Station In Anambra (photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:38am On Apr 19, 2017
michaelandre:
lolzzzz filling station
I am surprised how foolish this osu's can be not that it was even built by obiano. even if it was what is he elected for. is it not the same anambra state that exported $5 billion ugu to europe america and austrialia?
Jade

Re: Obiano Tours First Ultra Modern 24/7 Filling Station In Anambra (photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:45am On Apr 19, 2017
michaelandre:
I clap for this your lie. sometimes I wonder if u guys are the direct children of satan read your post over and over again. even sango which our house is there is nothing like mud house, brown roof. ogun state is more developed than the whole south east region. ogun as improved more than any state in the whole of nigeria . u igbos like to envy the yorubas no wonder immidiately u give birth u start telling your children about yoruba. look at the long mote u wrote because of yoruba. I pty una envy and jealousy go kill una
Otondo there is nothing to envy about your backward region, Ogun state is shithole when compare to Anambra, you can't see these ugly sites in Anambra

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Tours First Ultra Modern 24/7 Filling Station In Anambra (photos) by Nobody: 10:13am On Apr 19, 2017
post=55701456:

Otondo there is nothing to envy about your backward region, Ogun state is shithole when compare to Anambra, you can't see these ugly sites in Anambra
the pictures u posted are more beautiful than all the whole south east . go to compenhagen there roofs are brown but comprnhagen is one of th most beautiful cities in thr world
Re: Obiano Tours First Ultra Modern 24/7 Filling Station In Anambra (photos) by Kobicove(m): 9:11am On Apr 20, 2017
Quite impressive smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

‘Atiku’s Disciple’ Rides Bicycle From Owerri To Abuja To Meet Him. Photos / Bola Tinubu Super Dapper As He Alighted From His Private Jet-photo / Newly Recruited Soldiers In Borno Take To The Streets To Show Their "Color".PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.