Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,572 members, 7,809,087 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:45 PM

Singer, Aramide & Her Husband Celebrate 2nd Wedding Anniversary - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Singer, Aramide & Her Husband Celebrate 2nd Wedding Anniversary (518 Views)

Woli Agba And Wife, Olaife Celebrate 2nd Wedding Anniversary / Laura Ikeji And Ogbonna Kanu Celebrate 2nd Wedding Anniversary / Akpororo & Wife Josephine Ijeoma Onuabughuchi Celebrate 2nd Wedding Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Singer, Aramide & Her Husband Celebrate 2nd Wedding Anniversary by gadgetman: 9:25am On Apr 18, 2017
Singer, Aramide is celebrating her second wedding anniversary today. She married the love of her life, Pelumi Alli, back in April 2015. Celebrating their love, she wrote;

"Your kindness is magic, your love is selfless and sincere, your heart is golden and you are my everything. I want to be able to say this year after year till we're Old and Grey. I love this forever thing it's like the coolest and I'm insanely in love with you. Happy 2nd year anniversary to us"

http://trendshood.com/2017/04/singer-aramide-her-husband-celebrate-2nd-wedding-anniversary/

Re: Singer, Aramide & Her Husband Celebrate 2nd Wedding Anniversary by gadgetman: 9:25am On Apr 18, 2017
lalasticlala
Re: Singer, Aramide & Her Husband Celebrate 2nd Wedding Anniversary by Atlantia(f): 9:28am On Apr 18, 2017
Beautiful couple. kiss
Re: Singer, Aramide & Her Husband Celebrate 2nd Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 9:48am On Apr 18, 2017
I wish you well Aramide.
Re: Singer, Aramide & Her Husband Celebrate 2nd Wedding Anniversary by maverickdude(m): 9:49am On Apr 18, 2017
great grin

(1) (Reply)

There's A Slight Chance That Man You're Looking For Is Gay- Bankyw / Serena Williams Pens A Heart-warming Note To Her Unborn Baby / Davido Replies Female Fan Who Was Ready To Commit Suicide Because Of Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.