Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,819 members, 7,802,620 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:37 PM

How To Trace A Stolen Phone Without Location/gps On - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Trace A Stolen Phone Without Location/gps On (751 Views)

How To Trace Mobile Number Location / Please How Can One Trace A Lost Phone: Gionee M6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Trace A Stolen Phone Without Location/gps On by Olamyyde(m): 9:46am On Apr 18, 2017
My infinix hot 3 was stolen this morning while i was sleeping. How can i trace it or at least brick it? cry

1 Like

Re: How To Trace A Stolen Phone Without Location/gps On by Keemie(f): 9:52am On Apr 18, 2017
Did you install android device manager on your phone. If you did just use the find my phone function on Google search. You have to login to your Google account first. Then type find my phone on the search field.
Or borrow a friends phone and use the Android device manager app to wipe your device. You won't be able to brick it. But you can wipe your information.
Avast Anti-Theft app is a better alternative to Adm. I successfully retrieved my stolen phone with the help of Avast Anti-Theft. Read about it here http://www.kemtechie.com/2017/03/how-i-found-my-stolen-android-phone.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Trace A Stolen Phone Without Location/gps On by princy80(m): 1:27am On Apr 25, 2017
Use juju cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Instagram Shadowban May Be Affecting You. Here Is How To Detect And Fix It / Phone Urgently Needed / Check Out The Phone That Can Make Phone Calls Without Battery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.