Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,903 members, 7,802,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:45 AM

Withdrawing Bitcoin To Naira - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Withdrawing Bitcoin To Naira (6859 Views)

Nigerians Secretly Withdrawing Their Frozen Mavro / Help You Sell Bitcoin To Chinese Buyers And Get RMB. / How To Convert Your Bitcoin To Naira Directly To Your Bank Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Withdrawing Bitcoin To Naira by OrigamiIII: 10:38am On Apr 18, 2017
You can now easily and in good time convert all your bitcoin into Naira by either going through reputable exchangers in Nigeria or use trustworthy individuals who have proven their mettle over time. Before now luno(a South African core holding company) was at the forefront of the bitcoin exchange trade until the advent of companies like GeneXpayments(Australian-Nigerian owned bitcoin payment technology platform). While luno operates a wallet system for its users exchanges like GeneXpayments are basically a very fast and quick payment platform. GeneXpayment do not operate a wallet on site due to past experience of hacks. However, a court injunction froze luno's account thereby trapping users funds in their system. Since then GeneXpayments have been actively involved in servicing its users and new users exchanges to Naira directly to bank accounts in minutes. This has seen the subscribers base grow by about 300%. The bitcoin community should remain strong and united to present a common front towards government certification which is being pursued vigorously with all available influence and resources. We should not chicken out in the face of stiff and seemingly overwhelming opposition from very formidable quarters. We should observe the users verification rule which is mandatory for all by the Anti Money Laundry laws worldwide. No one should attempt to circumvent rules. Disunity and bickering should be avoided in order not to be labelled the wrong tag. The hurdles ahead will be tough but surmountable.
Re: Withdrawing Bitcoin To Naira by OlusagunnerBTC: 11:43am On Apr 18, 2017
I agree. Rules are there to not make it difficult for us, but to prevent things like accounts being frozen.

One way is to use Genex like you say. Personally I don't trust their website. It is made with default wordpress and sponsor scams like bitcoin doubler. But if they can send money then ok I will try.

I use wirex to spend my bitcoin that I buy with luno. Here is my wirex link you can get 25% discount on new card: https://app.wirexapp.com/join/eVLokgxdUUKtDFi4oZIurA

What are other good bitcoin exchanges to use? Anyone use Ice3x, bitpesa etc?
Re: Withdrawing Bitcoin To Naira by OrigamiIII: 11:48am On Apr 18, 2017
You can do your exchange and get funded within 7minutes at GeneXpayments. Simply google the name to respect Nairaland rule.
Re: Withdrawing Bitcoin To Naira by OrigamiIII: 12:04pm On Apr 18, 2017
OlusagunnerBTC:
I agree. Rules are there to not make it difficult for us, but to prevent things like accounts being frozen.

One way is to use Genex like you say. Personally I don't trust their website. It is made with default wordpress and sponsor scams like bitcoin doubler. But if they can send money then ok I will try.

I use wirex to spend my bitcoin that I buy with luno. Here is my wirex link you can get 25% discount on new card: https://app.wirexapp.com/join/eVLokgxdUUKtDFi4oZIurA

How do you mean sponsor scams like bitcoin doubler? Bitcoin can never be doubled. Perfect money, Payeer and all exchanges worldwide have their investment sections. GeneXpayments section is the Piggy. Banks operates Fixed deposits why didn't we call them Naira scam doublers. Fixed deposits is fixed deposits everywhere regardless of the currency. This is a product for the common man. The common man can decide to run it down while the rich takes advantage of it. GeneX can today decide to remove the Piggy from the Nigeria platform while other countries enjoy theirs. The piggy pays every Sundays and its the most sensitive to the exchange particularly in Nigeria.

Did you check the site security? Simply try the services offered. All over the world WordPress is being used by great nations and respected worldwide. You make a big deal of it and hackers attacks it daily,you won't ever have rest. GeneXpayments has COMODO security certificate. All banks websites address are all HTTPS. Please check GeneXpayments website address. The simplicity of the site makes it quite unattractive to attacks. Millions of trading takes place daily on that platform. And moreover you can never beat the inter phase technology of blockchain with the payment system. The main cash is being spent in the Blockchain-GeneXpayments fast payment technology away from hackers view.
Bros this is the Nigerian brand. It should be encouraged.

2 Likes

Re: Withdrawing Bitcoin To Naira by OlusagunnerBTC: 12:13pm On Apr 18, 2017
OrigamiIII:

How do you mean sponsor scams like bitcoin doubler? Bitcoin can never be doubled. Perfect money, Payeer and all exchanges worldwide have their investment sections. GeneXpayments section is the Piggy. Banks operates Fixed deposits why didn't we call them Naira scam doublers. Fixed deposits is fixed deposits everywhere regardless of the currency. This is a product for the common man. The common man can decide to run it down while the rich takes advantage of it. GeneX can today decide to remove the Piggy from the Nigeria platform while other countries enjoy theirs. The piggy pays every Sundays and its the most sensitive to the exchange particularly in Nigeria.

Did you check the site security? Simply try the services offered. All over the world WordPress is being used by great nations and respected worldwide. You make a big deal of it and hackers attacks it daily,you won't ever have rest. GeneXpayments has COMODO security certificate. All banks websites address are all HTTPS. Please check GeneXpayments website address. The simplicity of the site makes it quite unattractive to attacks. Millions of trading takes place daily on that platform. And moreover you can never beat the inter phase technology of blockchain with the payment system. The main cash is being spent in the Blockchain-GeneXpayments fast payment technology away from hackers view.

I have not yet used Genex. I will try though thank you! How do you pay so quickly when luno and others take so long? Is it direct to bank account or how? From which bank do you pay so that I can use my account from the same bank please
Re: Withdrawing Bitcoin To Naira by OrigamiIII: 12:23pm On Apr 18, 2017
OlusagunnerBTC:

I have not yet used Genex. I will try though thank you! How do you pay so quickly when luno and others take so long? Is it direct to bank account or how? From which bank do you pay so that I can use my account from the same bank please

The interphase is a technology between blockchain and the payment system. No deep human involvement even late at night. I suggest you use First bank or Zenith. The system can choose from any account depending on the order volume and amount available in the accounts. Its so amazingly fast. You funds goes directly to your bank account.
Re: Withdrawing Bitcoin To Naira by OrigamiIII: 12:53pm On Apr 18, 2017
The interphase is a technology between blockchain and the payment system. No deep human involvement even late at night. I suggest you use First bank or Zenith. The system can choose from any account depending on the order volume and amount available in the accounts. Its so amazingly fast. Your funds goes directly to your bank account in 7minutes.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Withdrawing Bitcoin To Naira by OrigamiIII: 1:21pm On Apr 18, 2017
OlusagunnerBTC:

A large number of Nairalanders have used GeneXpayments and more are trooping in to conduct their quick exchange be it in day or night, no cut-off time and no excuse of public holidays. I advise to submit their verification documents on time as this will enable your account to have higher transaction limits.
Re: Withdrawing Bitcoin To Naira by OrigamiIII: 5:33pm On Apr 18, 2017
It was a day of intense trading. PM$ direct exchange to NGN now active on GeneX platform.
Re: Withdrawing Bitcoin To Naira by OrigamiIII: 7:31pm On Apr 18, 2017
This is the first exchange trading platform to share its profits with Nigerians in the form of weekly piggy profit. Fast exchange of bitcoin to NGN made easy.
Re: Withdrawing Bitcoin To Naira by OrigamiIII: 11:39pm On Apr 18, 2017
Prices are soaring again.
Re: Withdrawing Bitcoin To Naira by Najwal: 7:40am On Apr 19, 2017
OlusagunnerBTC:

Please is your card plastic or virtual? How is there service any hidden charges aside from what they say. Thanks
Re: Withdrawing Bitcoin To Naira by Najwal: 7:52am On Apr 19, 2017
OrigamiIII:

Well said this is what we need in this country, a platform that will accomodate nigeria and give us opportunity to belong, most foreign platforms treat nigerians like we are the worst people on earth some dont even accept us. I sincerly hope this platform will keep going strong and tighten their security to avoid strories that touch. I honestly love the fact that you sell your btc and have your naira within minutes in your bank account. Though i havnt trade with them yet but looking forward to.
Re: Withdrawing Bitcoin To Naira by OrigamiIII: 8:36am On Apr 19, 2017
Najwal:

Well said this is what we need in this country, a platform that will accomodate nigeria and give us opportunity to belong, most foreign platforms treat Nigerians like we are the worst people on earth some dont even accept us. I sincerly hope this platform will keep going strong and tighten their security to avoid strories that touch. I honestly love the fact that you sell your btc and have your naira within minutes in your bank account. Though i haven't trade with them yet but looking forward to.

Thanks Najwal. One of the principal assurances we obtained from the back room technical partners was the assurance to render to Nigerians the same standard quality of service given to their own citizens in their own country. Every party have since been very consistent on their respective obligations. We assure you, we won't relent but keep improving daily,weekly,monthly,yearly and forever. We woke up this morning to check the overnight auto transactions and we were impressed with our system performance. Over 2.1bitcoins transacted in auto between the hours of 1.00am -3.45am. Money doesn't really sleep. Your advise is noted as it is the very essence of our presence here. The platform is very well secured and we shall keep adding more layers.
Re: Withdrawing Bitcoin To Naira by OlusagunnerBTC: 9:04am On Apr 19, 2017
Najwal:

Please is your card plastic or virtual? How is there service any hidden charges aside from what they say. Thanks

I have virtual only, still waiting for plastic.

Only $1 per month for the card. Exchange rate varies, sometimes better than the official rate.
Re: Withdrawing Bitcoin To Naira by OrigamiIII: 11:23am On Apr 19, 2017
Approaching mid-day. Bitcoin to NGN exchange trading volume actively increasing and more profits for all our piggy investors. Thanks be to God for He has done all things well for us and our users.
Re: Withdrawing Bitcoin To Naira by Najwal: 11:47am On Apr 19, 2017
OrigamiIII:

Thanks Najwal. One of the principal assurances we obtained from the back room technical partners was the assurance to render to Nigerians the same standard quality of service given to their own citizens in their own country. Every party have since been very consistent on their respective obligations. We assure you, we won't relent but keep improving daily,weekly,monthly,yearly and forever. We woke up this morning to check the overnight auto transactions and we were impressed with our system performance. Over 2.1bitcoins transacted in auto between the hours of 1.00am -3.45am. Money doesn't really sleep. Your advise is noted as it is the very essence of our presence here. The platform is very well secured and we shall keep adding more layers.

Thanks for the comment, Nigerians have suffered enough both home and abroad, we are facing a lot of challenges in this country, but we also have the will to move forward. So I wish this platform the very best I hope they have come to stay.
Re: Withdrawing Bitcoin To Naira by Najwal: 11:49am On Apr 19, 2017
OlusagunnerBTC:

I have virtual only, still waiting for plastic.

Only $1 per month for the card. Exchange rate varies, sometimes better than the official rate.

OK thanks
Re: Withdrawing Bitcoin To Naira by OrigamiIII: 12:19pm On Apr 19, 2017
Najwal:

Thanks for the comment, Nigerians have suffered enough both home and abroad, we are facing a lot of challenges in this country, but we also have the will to move forward. So I wish this platform the very best I hope they have come to stay.

Thanks again Najwal. We are well aware of what Nigerians have suffered as you rightly pointed out. We are here to wipe some of the tears away within the enabling Grace given to us by God and surely we shall. We won't venture in a direction or condone any act or behavior capable of jeopardizing the relationship we have with God and Man that has made us to bask in this Grace. We had a lot of character attacks at the beginning but we survived because His Grace still speaks. By the end of trading today, all piggy profits would have been set aside for payment on Sunday. We are organized along that line. We won't delay any exchange transaction between bitcoin and NGN. We promised 10minutes and 10minutes it shall be. If it exceeds, please we owe you a pizza. Give us a call.
Re: Withdrawing Bitcoin To Naira by Najwal: 12:40pm On Apr 19, 2017
OrigamiIII:

Thanks again Najwal. We are well aware of what Nigerians have suffered as you rightly pointed out. We are here to wipe some of the tears away within the enabling Grace given to us by God and surely we shall. We won't venture in a direction or condone any act or behavior capable of jeopardizing the relationship we have with God and Man that has made us to bask in this Grace. We had a lot of character attacks at the beginning but we survived because His Grace still speaks. By the end of trading today, all piggy profits would have been set aside for payment on Sunday. We are organized along that line. We won't delay any exchange transaction between bitcoin and NGN. We promised 10minutes and 10minutes it shall be. If it exceeds, please we owe you a pizza. Give us a call.

Now that makes sense....the pizza part grin

2 Likes

Re: Withdrawing Bitcoin To Naira by OrigamiIII: 1:43pm On Apr 19, 2017
Najwal:

Now that makes sense....the pizza part grin

Najwal thanks for keeping us company here. You presence is highly appreciated.
Re: Withdrawing Bitcoin To Naira by OrigamiIII: 1:53pm On Apr 19, 2017
7% Piggy holders are now overdraft enabled. Good news from geneX
Re: Withdrawing Bitcoin To Naira by OrigamiIII: 6:38pm On Apr 19, 2017
Trading 24 hours ongoing. Convert your bitcoin to Naira in your bank account in minutes. Piggy saving many out of mess caused by dishonest elements. Payday approaching on Sunday. All profits are already set and put aside. GeneXpayments putting smile on peoples face.
Re: Withdrawing Bitcoin To Naira by OrigamiIII: 8:23pm On Apr 19, 2017
GeneXpayment users please endeavor to do your verification on time. Governments are becoming more and more insistent on the due diligence requirement of the Anti Money Laundry law.
Re: Withdrawing Bitcoin To Naira by OrigamiIII: 10:50pm On Apr 19, 2017
The platform will be on auto pilot mode shortly. No human involvement and all your transactions neatly handled with greater speed. To your bank accounts or to your wallets within minutes.
Re: Withdrawing Bitcoin To Naira by OrigamiIII: 12:19am On Apr 20, 2017
Fast and Quick service
Re: Withdrawing Bitcoin To Naira by meromero11: 2:15am On Apr 20, 2017
Exchange platform on auto pilot now. 217 users actively on site doing transactions.
Re: Withdrawing Bitcoin To Naira by meromero11: 12:54pm On Apr 20, 2017
Trading ongoing actively on the exchange platform quick and fast. No stories.
Re: Withdrawing Bitcoin To Naira by meromero11: 1:45pm On Apr 20, 2017
Exchange speed and efficiency at its best.
Re: Withdrawing Bitcoin To Naira by meromero11: 3:54pm On Apr 20, 2017
Exchanges drawing to the evening quarter.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Legit And Fast Paying Global Survey Site: $10 Withdrawal Threshold. No VPN! / Which Business Can I Do With 1m And Make 10k Profit / Is The Stock Market Going To Crash?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.