Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,893 members, 7,802,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:46 AM

Tunde Ednut And Tboss' Brother Are Fighting Again - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tunde Ednut And Tboss' Brother Are Fighting Again (27571 Views)

Tunde Ednut And Joro Olumofin Are Fighting - Checkout Hilarious Meme Collection / Throwback Pictures Of Tunde Ednut And Ebuka 8 Years Ago. PHOTOS / OAP Freeze & Uche Maduagwu Are Fighting Again On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tunde Ednut And Tboss' Brother Are Fighting Again by ebusfav: 10:44am On Apr 18, 2017
TBoss' brother, Christopher Idowu who called out ace Nigerian music producer, Tunde Ednut, over what he wrote about his sister, leading to subsequent fall outs on social media, is on Instagram calling out Tunde Ednut, who shared a report this morning, which alleged that Christopher, is a serial woman beater who forced his ex to have an abortion, and also exposed some alleged dark secrets no one knows about the Idowu family.

Here's what Tunde Ednut wrote, when he shared the report;

"Aaaaaaaaaah! NO WONDEEEEER. SO TBOSS' BALD HEAD BROTHER @christhova IS A SERIAL WOMAN BEATER . KARMA IS A BASTARD: 3 former colleagues of Tboss' brother, expose him as a serial woman beater who forced his ex to undergo numerous abortions"

Reacting to this, Christopher wrote;

"@tundeednut now it's me u wanna use to get traffic. I hope your friends that stopped u from committing suicide when your last career failed are still around. You'd need them."

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/04/tunde-ednut-and-tboss-brother-are_18.html

Re: Tunde Ednut And Tboss' Brother Are Fighting Again by Gflat: 10:48am On Apr 18, 2017
They are both delusional nitwits. The fact that Nigerians are giving them attention is a prove we have a long way to go in being mature.

Tboss's family is just a collection of immature attention seeking nut heads

96 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tunde Ednut And Tboss' Brother Are Fighting Again by Erngie(f): 10:48am On Apr 18, 2017
LOL..we give this people too much attention. Tboss brother will soon turn celebrity

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tunde Ednut And Tboss' Brother Are Fighting Again by Ehiscotch(m): 10:50am On Apr 18, 2017
See OP oh! So what should we come and do since they are fighting? Abeg!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tunde Ednut And Tboss' Brother Are Fighting Again by Ehiscotch(m): 10:54am On Apr 18, 2017
That Tboss younger brother wan use him sister fame com shine . He didn't even deny the accusation. So you beat women & you wan make we kill kemen because he couldn't resist smooching your sister.
You quickly termed it as rape, cohn dey form morality like say you holy pass.

66 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tunde Ednut And Tboss' Brother Are Fighting Again by sod09(m): 10:55am On Apr 18, 2017
these two fools want to use us and gain traffic abi

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tunde Ednut And Tboss' Brother Are Fighting Again by GloriaNinja(f): 10:59am On Apr 18, 2017
FOOLISH NIGERIANS TURNING FOOLS INTO CELEBRITIES.

3 Likes

Re: Tunde Ednut And Tboss' Brother Are Fighting Again by smardray(m): 10:59am On Apr 18, 2017
Op..where ave u ever seen two goats fighting nd a sane man trying to make dem settle scores......move over pls

1 Like

Re: Tunde Ednut And Tboss' Brother Are Fighting Again by RisingUp: 11:14am On Apr 18, 2017
Both of U should get out of my sight... Rubbish..

3 Likes

Re: Tunde Ednut And Tboss' Brother Are Fighting Again by veekid(m): 12:25pm On Apr 18, 2017
That Chris sha wan popular by fire by force; tapping from her sister's glory

2 Likes

Re: Tunde Ednut And Tboss' Brother Are Fighting Again by VIPERVENOM(m): 12:26pm On Apr 18, 2017
Nothing concern me

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tunde Ednut And Tboss' Brother Are Fighting Again by Cutie09(m): 12:26pm On Apr 18, 2017
Erngie:
LOL..we give this people too much attention. Tboss brother will soon turn celebrity

Lol that's true

2 Likes

Re: Tunde Ednut And Tboss' Brother Are Fighting Again by Nobody: 12:26pm On Apr 18, 2017
grin grin grin grin

This is the third time I'm hearing about these two...The third was some dude on NL with a very convenient moniker.

Please who is TBoss's brother and this Tunde Ednut fellow, are they former members of StylPlus?

5 Likes

Re: Tunde Ednut And Tboss' Brother Are Fighting Again by Nobody: 12:27pm On Apr 18, 2017
Erngie:

Soon?

1 Like

Re: Tunde Ednut And Tboss' Brother Are Fighting Again by Shiitposter: 12:27pm On Apr 18, 2017
Social media is also affecting our youths.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tunde Ednut And Tboss' Brother Are Fighting Again by slimkiss(m): 12:27pm On Apr 18, 2017
Gunz don't kill pple...pple kill pple
Re: Tunde Ednut And Tboss' Brother Are Fighting Again by johnson232: 12:27pm On Apr 18, 2017
Erngie:
@bold honestly

1 Like

Re: Tunde Ednut And Tboss' Brother Are Fighting Again by Nobody: 12:28pm On Apr 18, 2017
pls my mom just recieved a call from an old family frend telling her of an ongoing replacement in FRSC and he gave a line to call the woman said she would send me a number (ID no) but i should mke payment for uniforms and training materials and i would report at abuja by 12noon tomorow. Now i smell someting fishy is this genuine ? i need a comfirmation pls help a bro if it is genuine i dont wanna loose this opportunity.
Re: Tunde Ednut And Tboss' Brother Are Fighting Again by sannieday: 12:28pm On Apr 18, 2017
Mtcheew. Two over grown babies

3 Likes

Re: Tunde Ednut And Tboss' Brother Are Fighting Again by teelaw4life(m): 12:29pm On Apr 18, 2017
A couple of fucking idiots.

angry angry angry
Re: Tunde Ednut And Tboss' Brother Are Fighting Again by holluphemydavid(m): 12:29pm On Apr 18, 2017
epic response.....but dat Tboss brother is gradually tapping from d sister's fame to become celeb

6 Likes

Re: Tunde Ednut And Tboss' Brother Are Fighting Again by Divay22(f): 12:29pm On Apr 18, 2017
Is about to go down grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Tunde Ednut And Tboss' Brother Are Fighting Again by Arewa12: 12:29pm On Apr 18, 2017
Eleyi gidi gan
Re: Tunde Ednut And Tboss' Brother Are Fighting Again by Masquerade7: 12:30pm On Apr 18, 2017
TBoss' brother and sister are shameless. I'm beginning to despise the family. Bunch of cheap Attention seekers. Kemen should have truely fingered her fvckking pvsssy.

3 Likes

Re: Tunde Ednut And Tboss' Brother Are Fighting Again by VickyRotex(f): 12:30pm On Apr 18, 2017
GloriaNinja:
FOOLISH NIGERIANS TURNING FOOLS INTO CELEBRITIES.

Why you dey always shout? grin

1 Like

Re: Tunde Ednut And Tboss' Brother Are Fighting Again by mrgreen4real(m): 12:31pm On Apr 18, 2017
teelaw4life:
A couple of fucking idiots.
angry angry angry
Your mumulity go make woman rape you
Re: Tunde Ednut And Tboss' Brother Are Fighting Again by teelaw4life(m): 12:31pm On Apr 18, 2017
snowprince07:
pls my mom just recieved a call
from an old family frend telling
her of an ongoing replacement in
FRSC and he gave a line to call
the woman said she would send
me a number (ID no) but i
should mke payment for uniforms
and training materials and i
would report at abuja by 12noon
tomorow. Now i smell someting
fishy is this genuine ? i need a
comfirmation pls help a bro if it
is genuine i dont wanna loose
this opportunity.

Na scam

12 Likes

Re: Tunde Ednut And Tboss' Brother Are Fighting Again by dottyeah(m): 12:32pm On Apr 18, 2017
TBoss family members are all craving for urgent attention, what next? Maybe her parents will soon grant independent interviews to try to hit the spotlight soon... By the way, who get this breast?
ebusfav:
TBoss' brother, Christopher Idowu who called out ace Nigerian music producer, Tunde Ednut, over what he wrote about his sister, leading to subsequent fall outs on social media, is on Instagram calling out Tunde Ednut, who shared a report this morning, which alleged that Christopher, is a serial woman beater who forced his ex to have an abortion, and also exposed some alleged dark secrets no one knows about the Idowu family.

Here's what Tunde Ednut wrote, when he shared the report;

"Aaaaaaaaaah! NO WONDEEEEER. SO TBOSS' BALD HEAD BROTHER @christhova IS A SERIAL WOMAN BEATER . KARMA IS A BASTARD: 3 former colleagues of Tboss' brother, expose him as a serial woman beater who forced his ex to undergo numerous abortions"

Reacting to this, Christopher wrote;

"@tundeednut now it's me u wanna use to get traffic. I hope your friends that stopped u from committing suicide when your last career failed are still around. You'd need them."

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/04/tunde-ednut-and-tboss-brother-are_18.html

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tunde Ednut And Tboss' Brother Are Fighting Again by Threebear(m): 12:32pm On Apr 18, 2017
Singer?
Tunde ednut is a singer? Which song has he released please?

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Patoranking Congratulates Wizkid, Davido On MOBO Award Says Next Year Na My Turn / Throwback Photos Of Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde On Set In 2009 / Rico Swavey On Set With Ruth Kadiri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.