Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,187 members, 7,780,297 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:51 AM

What Do You Think Nairaland Should Improve On? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Think Nairaland Should Improve On? (2016 Views)

Improve On Your Relationship With Goron Tula / Do You Think Nairaland Needs To Be Spiced Up? / I Think Nairaland Should Stop Banning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Think Nairaland Should Improve On? by Fmartin(m): 11:01am On Apr 18, 2017
all i will be happy to see is a nairaland app. cheesy
what about you where do you think nairaland should upgrade?
share your views.
Re: What Do You Think Nairaland Should Improve On? by Nobody: 11:02am On Apr 18, 2017
an app? nairaland has it already na, where you can easily receive notifications.
Re: What Do You Think Nairaland Should Improve On? by QueenSuccubus(f): 11:04am On Apr 18, 2017
grin

Seun and his gang don't have a single plan to upgrade nairaland.. cheesy

So, let this forum remain as an "old school" tongue
Re: What Do You Think Nairaland Should Improve On? by Fmartin(m): 11:06am On Apr 18, 2017
space007:
an app? nairaland has it already na, where you can easily receive notifications.
thats cool. cheesy bt i haven't seen it. any link for download?
Re: What Do You Think Nairaland Should Improve On? by KennyID17(m): 11:09am On Apr 18, 2017
QueenSuccubus:
grin

For real, it's remained stagnant for years

We want new emojis, a block button....

That's all i can think of for now angry
Re: What Do You Think Nairaland Should Improve On? by Nobody: 11:09am On Apr 18, 2017
Fmartin:
thats cool. cheesy bt i haven't seen it. any link for download?
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.nairaland
Re: What Do You Think Nairaland Should Improve On? by FelixFelicis(m): 11:10am On Apr 18, 2017
I hate Nairaland's mention system, when anybody types your exact moniker it's a mention. It's big problem for people who's monikers are casual names like "Modupe, femi, Seun". They'll see unnecessary mentions that aren't meant for them.
I think NL should implement a new mention system synonymous to Using @ on Twitter and u/ on reddit. Maybe something less complicated in a bbcode format like [m=Felixfelicis/] which will turn into a mention on Felixfelicis' dashboard will do.

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Think Nairaland Should Improve On? by Fmartin(m): 11:10am On Apr 18, 2017
QueenSuccubus:
grin

do you know that a lot of people would have love to register on this forum, bt they don't have an email. i wish if Seun could also adopt the use of mobile number as an alternative to email. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Think Nairaland Should Improve On? by Fmartin(m): 11:12am On Apr 18, 2017
Re: What Do You Think Nairaland Should Improve On? by LethargiQue: 11:14am On Apr 18, 2017
Dont care.. When I'm done with this forum,
I'll leave..

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Think Nairaland Should Improve On? by Nobody: 11:14am On Apr 18, 2017
Fmartin:
thanks
you welcome
Re: What Do You Think Nairaland Should Improve On? by QueenSuccubus(f): 11:20am On Apr 18, 2017
KennyID17:

grin

Hahahaaha...i don't think so he will grant ur wish tongue ...so juz manage these 15 emojis till u see ur great grand children grin

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Nairaland Should Improve On? by edudguy(m): 11:27am On Apr 18, 2017
Verify their stories before posting it.... some posts are just lies... either to appeal to a certain ethnic group or a particular religion... most stories here are lies or were just fabricated.....and this can be very costly especially religious, political and tribal issues....because some people just believe some things without verifying... like I said earlier this can be very costly.
...I have learnt to take stories I see here with a pinch of salt

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do You Think Nairaland Should Improve On? by KennyID17(m): 11:30am On Apr 18, 2017
QueenSuccubus:

grin

Hahahaaha...i don't think so he will grant ur wish tongue ...so juz manage these 15 emojis till u see ur great grand children grin

U are savagely humorous grin grin grin
Re: What Do You Think Nairaland Should Improve On? by jakeboss(m): 11:35am On Apr 18, 2017
QueenSuccubus:

grin

I feel sad cos they ban a lot also I wish dat romance room have 21 and above cos I hate to see kid like mhisbliss or refiner here that insult people a lot I wish pple drop dia number too to make friendship easy

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Nairaland Should Improve On? by QueenSuccubus(f): 11:35am On Apr 18, 2017
KennyID17:

U are savagely humorous grin grin grin

Hahahahahahahaha...ur funny too

Re: What Do You Think Nairaland Should Improve On? by KennyID17(m): 11:38am On Apr 18, 2017
QueenSuccubus:

Hahahahahahahaha...ur funny too

cool
Re: What Do You Think Nairaland Should Improve On? by KennyID17(m): 11:40am On Apr 18, 2017
jakeboss:
I feel sad cos they ban a lot also I wish dat romance room have 21 and above cos I hate to see kid like mhisbliss or refiner here that insult people a lot I wish pple drop dia number too to make friendship easy

They are coming for u ooo, better get ready grin grin grin
Re: What Do You Think Nairaland Should Improve On? by Nobody: 11:41am On Apr 18, 2017
KennyID17:

Wahlahi block button and private profile grin seun abeg do the needful we go even pay seff . If it costs to add new features but honestly block button needed .. maybe a dislike button too . And banning of IP address that way they have to travel go another place to gain access grin dat wan go sweet pass .. and new emojis jheez .. need the skull one , hug one, plenty

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Nairaland Should Improve On? by jakeboss(m): 11:43am On Apr 18, 2017
KennyID17:

They are coming for u ooo, better get ready grin grin grin
hahah for kids dat iv reach to born
Re: What Do You Think Nairaland Should Improve On? by KennyID17(m): 11:46am On Apr 18, 2017
Bumbae1:

Wahlahi block button and private profile grin seun abeg do the needful we go even pay seff . If it costs to add new features but honestly block button needed .. maybe a dislike button too . And banning of IP address that way they have to travel go another place to gain access grin dat wan go sweet pass .. and new emojis jheez .. need the skull one , hug one, plenty

Most of ya points are valid, except d ip address thing.

Ever heard of vpn? cheesy, I could b here in naija and mask with a uk ip grin grin

How are u, miss Diamönd wink
Re: What Do You Think Nairaland Should Improve On? by dillycool(f): 11:46am On Apr 18, 2017
SECONDED

Bumbae1:

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Nairaland Should Improve On? by Fmartin(m): 11:47am On Apr 18, 2017
jakeboss:
yea, i need a comprehensive elucidation on why contact are not allowed to be drop were as nairaland is nt responsible for anything one post..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Do You Think Nairaland Should Improve On? by jakeboss(m): 11:48am On Apr 18, 2017
Fmartin:
yea, i need a comprehensive elucidation on why contact are not allowed to be drop were as nairaland is nt responsible for anything one post..
is tru bro as u open acct dat ur number shd be on ur profile
Re: What Do You Think Nairaland Should Improve On? by KennyID17(m): 11:49am On Apr 18, 2017
jakeboss:
hahah for kids dat iv reach to born

Baba forget, esp that mhisbliss, she go come finish u here grin grin grin
Re: What Do You Think Nairaland Should Improve On? by jakeboss(m): 11:52am On Apr 18, 2017
KennyID17:

Baba forget, esp that mhisbliss, she go come finish u here grin grin grin
a girl dat commit abominations dat her brother sex her. shes too small for me I tell her one wird she will cry to sleep
Re: What Do You Think Nairaland Should Improve On? by Fmartin(m): 11:52am On Apr 18, 2017
jakeboss:
is tru bro as u open acct dat ur number shd be on ur profile
jus like FB

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Nairaland Should Improve On? by DriveByKiller: 11:54am On Apr 18, 2017
Fmartin:
all i will be happy to see is a nairaland app. cheesy

what about you
where do you think nairaland should upgrade?

share your views.
Moderatorship! Seun should try other alternative as a measure of stifling online brawls as mynd44's high-handed approach has been counterproductive to put it euphemistically.
Re: What Do You Think Nairaland Should Improve On? by Nobody: 11:55am On Apr 18, 2017
profile viewing/views

Won't it be cool to know who is viewing yo profile..Just thinking aloud tho smiley

Cc Seun wink
Re: What Do You Think Nairaland Should Improve On? by QueenSuccubus(f): 11:56am On Apr 18, 2017
jakeboss:

grin grin grin

Hahahahahaa...well, what do u expect from them? grin

Kids will be kids ...if u dont want them to insult u, juz stay away from them.. cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Do You Think Nairaland Should Improve On? by KennyID17(m): 11:57am On Apr 18, 2017
jakeboss:
a girl dat commit abominations dat her brother sex her. shes too small for me I tell her one wird she will cry to sleep

Ok ooo, but don't forget I warned u oo grin grin
Re: What Do You Think Nairaland Should Improve On? by KennyID17(m): 11:58am On Apr 18, 2017
QueenSuccubus:

grin grin grin

Hahahahahaa...well, what do u expect from them? grin

Kids will be kids ...if u dont want them to insult u, juz stay away from theme... cool

They are coming for u too grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Reveal Why She Doesnt Wear Pant To Church / See The Moment When Iceland Nearly Gave Us Heart Attack / Woman Spends N1.8m To Bury Her Late Dog (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.