Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,903 members, 7,802,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:46 AM

Man Batters Wife For Not Swearing To Juju Over Infidelity (Photos) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Batters Wife For Not Swearing To Juju Over Infidelity (Photos) (40764 Views)

Osun: Wife Damages Husband’s Genitals Over Infidelity / 88-year-old Man Seeks Divorce From 55-year-old Wife Over Infidelity / Man Batters His Wife Of 10 Years In Port-Harcourt. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Batters Wife For Not Swearing To Juju Over Infidelity (Photos) by villagecraft: 11:31am On Apr 18, 2017
Barr Emeka Ugwuonye Says: IF YOUR HUSBAND TELLS YOU TO GO TO JUJU PRIEST AND SWEAR THAT YOU NEVER CHEATED ON HIM, DIVORCE HIM IMMEDIATELY.

My reason is very simple! That man wants to kill you. Anybody taking you to juju to swear believes you will die or go mad if you lied. So, he wants you dead. He is okay with you dying.

People who love you will never let you swear for them. First, he doesn’t trust you. Second, he wants you dead. Please, don’t even argue with him. Just call your lawyer.

I know some silly men would say I’m promoting divorce. I don’t care about what those wife-killers think. It is better to divorce than to die prematurely.

By the way, a man sending you to swear before a juju doctor may just be creating an alibi for killing you. He will poison you and claim it was the juju that killed you because of the oath you swore. So, divorce the idiot. And if you have evidence that he asked to take you to the shrine, the court will likely never allow him to have custody because he may take the children to swear before a juju priest.

The juju priest should be arrested because he has been planning to kill someone through the oath taking. No mercy for such a man.

http://www.naaija.com/woman-agrees-to-take-juju-to-save-marriage-what-do-you-think/

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Batters Wife For Not Swearing To Juju Over Infidelity (Photos) by villagecraft: 11:33am On Apr 18, 2017
Lalasticlala
Re: Man Batters Wife For Not Swearing To Juju Over Infidelity (Photos) by Young03(m): 11:44am On Apr 18, 2017
Am speechless

1 Like

Re: Man Batters Wife For Not Swearing To Juju Over Infidelity (Photos) by GloriaNinja(f): 11:46am On Apr 18, 2017
WHO MARRIAGE EPP THESE DAYS? NOBODY.

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Batters Wife For Not Swearing To Juju Over Infidelity (Photos) by olayinks007(m): 12:06pm On Apr 18, 2017
GloriaNinja:

So u no wan marry ba?

7 Likes

Re: Man Batters Wife For Not Swearing To Juju Over Infidelity (Photos) by GloriaNinja(f): 1:10pm On Apr 18, 2017
olayinks007:

So u no wan marry ba?
Marriage is over-rated

22 Likes

Re: Man Batters Wife For Not Swearing To Juju Over Infidelity (Photos) by GloriaNinja(f): 1:10pm On Apr 18, 2017
olayinks007:

So u no wan marry ba?
Marriage is over-rated
olayinks007:

So u no wan marry ba?
Marriage is over-rated
olayinks007:

So u no wan marry ba?
Marriage is over-rated

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Batters Wife For Not Swearing To Juju Over Infidelity (Photos) by YonkijiSappo: 5:05pm On Apr 18, 2017
chaai

1 Like

Re: Man Batters Wife For Not Swearing To Juju Over Infidelity (Photos) by oviejnr(m): 5:06pm On Apr 18, 2017
Some men are cruel, say no to domestic violence. But i no see big deal for this matter, You too goan swear now or you don collect?? Sometimes you do somethings not because you want to do them but you want peace to reign. sad

9 Likes

Re: Man Batters Wife For Not Swearing To Juju Over Infidelity (Photos) by SexyNairalander: 5:06pm On Apr 18, 2017
booked
Re: Man Batters Wife For Not Swearing To Juju Over Infidelity (Photos) by YelloweWest: 5:06pm On Apr 18, 2017
sad

1 Like

Re: Man Batters Wife For Not Swearing To Juju Over Infidelity (Photos) by crackerspub: 5:06pm On Apr 18, 2017
hahahaha i swear woman matter worse pass HIV

There is no smoke without fire

Just don't put your mind on women because no easy way to death

Its left for her to cheat or not to cheat

A faithful wife will always be faithful no matter what

there is no smoke without fire, just focus on the kids not on the woman hahahaha

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Batters Wife For Not Swearing To Juju Over Infidelity (Photos) by Mememan: 5:07pm On Apr 18, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
This hoes aint loyal angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

9 Likes

Re: Man Batters Wife For Not Swearing To Juju Over Infidelity (Photos) by seunlayi(m): 5:07pm On Apr 18, 2017
useless man beating his queen
Re: Man Batters Wife For Not Swearing To Juju Over Infidelity (Photos) by BRIGHTRIVERS(m): 5:07pm On Apr 18, 2017
Crazy things happen in Nija everyday. The other day our neighbour in the barrack was beating his wife because she ameborly said in another woman's fight with her husband that her husband won't dare beat her no matter what she does..

The soldier b like..Mama Ahmed you say Wetin? Oya enter house! grin I no fit type the shout wey follow suit grin

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Batters Wife For Not Swearing To Juju Over Infidelity (Photos) by countsparrow: 5:08pm On Apr 18, 2017
Women, make sure you frustrate your fiance well when you are dating, get him very angry so u will know how he will react in a real life situation... A word is enough for the wise o...

Man comes over to u, u date for 3 months una marry, later you go snap mouth filled with blood and swollen eyes... Dating is not all about sleeping in a man's house, cooking for him and going to the cinema's... Be wise

53 Likes

Re: Man Batters Wife For Not Swearing To Juju Over Infidelity (Photos) by smartty68(m): 5:08pm On Apr 18, 2017
GloriaNinja:
My nagging babe spotted grin

You're just everywhere like Kemen tongue

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Batters Wife For Not Swearing To Juju Over Infidelity (Photos) by lankieman: 5:09pm On Apr 18, 2017
But can swear with Bible and Quran grin Africa juju should be introduced into governance in Nigeria....oath of office.

8 Likes

Re: Man Batters Wife For Not Swearing To Juju Over Infidelity (Photos) by KKKWHITE(m): 5:09pm On Apr 18, 2017
Women and cheat are like 5 and 6

4 Likes

Re: Man Batters Wife For Not Swearing To Juju Over Infidelity (Photos) by smartty68(m): 5:09pm On Apr 18, 2017
I don't support such marriages. Both partners ain't compatible
Re: Man Batters Wife For Not Swearing To Juju Over Infidelity (Photos) by Nobody: 5:10pm On Apr 18, 2017
GloriaNinja:
Marriage is over-rated
 Marriage is over-rated
Marriage is over-rated
yes! Until a millionaire proposes grin
those who could not afford beer claims it's bitter meterphorically speaking sad

4 Likes

Re: Man Batters Wife For Not Swearing To Juju Over Infidelity (Photos) by Iamwrath: 5:10pm On Apr 18, 2017
hmmmmmm

NCAN

How market

1 Like

Re: Man Batters Wife For Not Swearing To Juju Over Infidelity (Photos) by megareal: 5:11pm On Apr 18, 2017
A man who asks you to swear before juju must have liased with the juju priest to kill you. Simple

Juju doesn't differentiate between guilty and innocent. It must chop blood.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Batters Wife For Not Swearing To Juju Over Infidelity (Photos) by PaARAaH(f): 5:11pm On Apr 18, 2017
This scares me a lot cos it seems some men turn out to be tyrant after they've successfully tied the knot with you... This why I will still continue to kick against overdependence on a man as a lady you don't need to be a fulL time housewife and wait for him to bring the cash before you can stash ya tummy with food .. My advice to all ladies even as a stay home wife get a stay home job so that you have what to survive on incase this happens (God forbids) .. Learn a skill, a trade .. Just do something

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Batters Wife For Not Swearing To Juju Over Infidelity (Photos) by Dottore: 5:11pm On Apr 18, 2017
Chai. The fear of African Juju/shrine is the beginning of wisdom.

It's worrisome why Christians don't fear church Alters and Bible the way they fear juju, otumokpo and shrines

4 Likes

Re: Man Batters Wife For Not Swearing To Juju Over Infidelity (Photos) by KKKWHITE(m): 5:12pm On Apr 18, 2017
Marriages these days are so discouraging

7 Likes

Re: Man Batters Wife For Not Swearing To Juju Over Infidelity (Photos) by OsuIbo: 5:12pm On Apr 18, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Woman Accuses Justice Olamide Oloyede Of Snatching Her Husband (Snapshots) / Beautiful Pictures Of A Nairalander And His Family / What Is The Ideal Spousal Age Difference?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.