Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,064 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:21 AM

Letter To My Nairaland Friends. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Letter To My Nairaland Friends. (620 Views)

Letter To Married African Men And Women By Temi Badmus / Dion Osagie Writes Open Letter To Wife, Winifred After Battering Her / An Open Letter To My Co-Tenant By A Nairalander (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Letter To My Nairaland Friends. by ijeshaboy: 12:11pm On Apr 18, 2017
A letter to my Friend
Dear Friend,
How are you? and How have you been? I am writing to intimate you about your dreams you never put into actions. I know you are enjoying your current state of employment. You are working with a big company, you have gotten a big car, expensive dress with a Rolex but I recently heard you took a loan of millions of naira to buy these. You have been living above your means and you have been caged living somebody else's life. My friend you need to wake up.
Also, I could recall you told me two (2) years ago that you will go into iron business but up till this moment you never gave it a try. A year ago, you told me you want to go into agribusiness but you have been analyzing up till this time (Analysis Paralysis). 5 months ago, you said your calling is to write books but you are yet to published in any blog, even not on your Facebook wall. My friend, just imagine you are very old, you can no longer move your limbs and your arms are weak. Lying in the bed, you began to think about what you didn't do, you started regretting about the books you never wrote, about the ideas you never executed, the words you never spoke, living your life full of regrets and all you saw was that you actually never lived. This reminds me of the last time we spoke, you told me, your parents and colleagues at work want you to do this and don't want you to do that. My friend, are you accountable to yourself or others? you run your show and you own your vision. People will laugh at you, people will tell you, what is that idiot doing? Some will tell you, your idea is stupid and it won't take you far. Don't stop, don't relent, keep doing what you are doing and surprise them later. Persistence is what distinguish winners from losers.
My loving friend, I urge you to start taking action and take control over your future. Some men have lived and faded away but great people never faded. They are always remembered for their good works. You don't have to be successful to get started, you have to get started to be successful. This is just the bitter truth my friend, I love you that's why I am telling you these.
I can't say more than this. God bless your dream.
Yours sincerely
Ijesa boy

3 Likes

Re: Letter To My Nairaland Friends. by LegalBaby(f): 9:03am On May 19, 2017
[quote author=ijeshaboy post=55675090]A letter to my Friend
Dear Friend,
How are you? and How have you been? I am writing to intimate you about your dreams you never put into actions. I know you are enjoying your current state of employment. You are working with a big company, you have gotten a big car, expensive dress with a Rolex but I recently heard you took a loan of millions of naira to buy these. You have been living above your means and you have been caged living somebody else's life. My friend you need to wake up.
Also, I could recall you told me two (2) years ago that you will go into iron business but up till this moment you never gave it a try. A year ago, you told me you want to go into agribusiness but you have been analyzing up till this time (Analysis Paralysis). 5 months ago, you said your calling is to write books but you are yet to published
Re: Letter To My Nairaland Friends. by ijeshaboy: 10:55am On May 19, 2017
[quote author=LegalBaby post=56666406][/quote]so funny
Re: Letter To My Nairaland Friends. by ijeshaboy: 10:56am On May 19, 2017
[quote author=LegalBaby post=56666406][/quote]funny
Re: Letter To My Nairaland Friends. by ev4real(m): 11:42am On May 19, 2017
Great one, one can never be comfortable working for someone. Man must be ready to take a bold step. Thanks.
Re: Letter To My Nairaland Friends. by LegalBaby(f): 12:49pm On May 19, 2017
ijeshaboy:
so funny
whats funny? undecided
Re: Letter To My Nairaland Friends. by ijeshaboy: 1:01pm On May 19, 2017
LegalBaby:
whats funny? undecided
your statement my sister.

(1) (Reply)

Penis Swells Up While Man Is Having Sex With Wife / If My Husband Is Annoying, Should I File A Divorce? / Is It Healthy For A Husband And Wife To Work In The Same Office?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.