Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,343 members, 7,808,209 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:45 AM

See Photos Of The New Look Of Abuja Airport Reopened Today - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / See Photos Of The New Look Of Abuja Airport Reopened Today (45172 Views)

FG Announces Five Airports To Be Reopened By June 21 / The New Look Of The Rehabilitated Independence Tunnel In Maryland, Lagos (Photos / The Beauty Of Abuja Airport Runway At Night As It Nears Completion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Photos Of The New Look Of Abuja Airport Reopened Today by brainpulse: 1:42pm On Apr 18, 2017
Na so
Re: See Photos Of The New Look Of Abuja Airport Reopened Today by saydfact(m): 1:43pm On Apr 18, 2017
That guy in red - Six months pregnant

grin grin
Re: See Photos Of The New Look Of Abuja Airport Reopened Today by megareal: 1:46pm On Apr 18, 2017
Ok, I've seen it.
Re: See Photos Of The New Look Of Abuja Airport Reopened Today by austey10(m): 1:46pm On Apr 18, 2017
cool... smiley
Re: See Photos Of The New Look Of Abuja Airport Reopened Today by maxiuc(m): 1:47pm On Apr 18, 2017
Where is the runway pics
Re: See Photos Of The New Look Of Abuja Airport Reopened Today by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 1:47pm On Apr 18, 2017
Okundaye4:
GREAT
We are getting there gradually.

Nigerians are funny people.
What is great about this?
99% of travel is by road and the government has practically abandoned the road network in Nigeria.
They concentrate on air transport, when the cheapest air fare is costlier than the minimum wage and beyond the reach of even middle class Nigerians.
Check out the satanic haste and efficiency with which the airport was completed and kaduna upgraded. Why has that not been applied to Lagos/Ibadan or Okene/Lokoja/Abuja?
Over 400 people have died of meningitis in the country but since that does not concern the government or APC chiefs it does not matter.
What is important is the lives of the rich and contractors coming to the FCT
Nobody will give account of money spent here, because as you can bet, a fortune has been embezzled.

2 Likes

Re: See Photos Of The New Look Of Abuja Airport Reopened Today by begwong: 1:48pm On Apr 18, 2017
Come and post same airport pictures by this time next year and see poor maintenance culture.
Re: See Photos Of The New Look Of Abuja Airport Reopened Today by seguno2: 1:48pm On Apr 18, 2017
veekid:

where is the change they promised here now?

Buhari is a scammer

Big scammer.
They said that they repaired the tarmac but are showing us inside the airport?
They must think that we are all mumus.
Our money has disappeared into the $43 million in the Ikoyi apartment of the minister and his girlfriend.
Re: See Photos Of The New Look Of Abuja Airport Reopened Today by RaeMystix: 1:51pm On Apr 18, 2017
The koko of the matter is will there be constant electricity and AC?
Re: See Photos Of The New Look Of Abuja Airport Reopened Today by Azumy(f): 1:52pm On Apr 18, 2017
SINZ:
To be honest, I don't see anything to be "wowed" about.
lyk seriously we r on same page

2 Likes

Re: See Photos Of The New Look Of Abuja Airport Reopened Today by newfound2012: 1:54pm On Apr 18, 2017
Ngokafor:

...The difference is not much from what it use be..
you can say that again . Maybe the changes are in the runway
Re: See Photos Of The New Look Of Abuja Airport Reopened Today by Ngokafor(f): 1:55pm On Apr 18, 2017
newfound2012:

you can say that again .
Maybe the changes are in the runway

...Yeah perhaps..
Re: See Photos Of The New Look Of Abuja Airport Reopened Today by wristbangle: 1:57pm On Apr 18, 2017
The airport looks like train station.
Re: See Photos Of The New Look Of Abuja Airport Reopened Today by newfound2012: 1:58pm On Apr 18, 2017
IamaNigerianGuy:

Nigerians are funny people.
What is great about this?
99% of travel is by road and the government has practically abandoned the road network in Nigeria.
They concentrate on air transport, when the cheapest air fare is costlier than the minimum wage and beyond the reach of even middle class Nigerians.
Check out the satanic haste and efficiency with which the airport was completed and kaduna upgraded. Why has that not been applied to Lagos/Ibadan or Okene/Lokoja/Abuja?
Over 400 people have died of meningitis in the country but since that does not concern the government or APC chiefs it does not matter.
What is important is the lives of the rich and contractors coming to the FCT
Nobody will give account of money spent here, because as you can bet, a fortune has been embezzled.

straight on point
Re: See Photos Of The New Look Of Abuja Airport Reopened Today by Nobody: 2:02pm On Apr 18, 2017
still not fine...oga park well
Re: See Photos Of The New Look Of Abuja Airport Reopened Today by Nobody: 2:08pm On Apr 18, 2017
efilefun:
Naija airport ips more like a train station in other countries
My thought exactly!
Re: See Photos Of The New Look Of Abuja Airport Reopened Today by Nobody: 2:10pm On Apr 18, 2017
ShobayoEmma:
Nothing spectacular here

How can it be spectacular to wailers?
Re: See Photos Of The New Look Of Abuja Airport Reopened Today by deliveryboy: 2:12pm On Apr 18, 2017
The airport is super congested, there is not enough space for cars to park, the space directly in front of the airport can be cleared and turned into parking space and allow for vehicular and pedestrian movement.
Re: See Photos Of The New Look Of Abuja Airport Reopened Today by kwajahafiz(m): 2:21pm On Apr 18, 2017
As usual to maintain is the big problem with Naija.
See this place in one yr. You won't recognize it.
Re: See Photos Of The New Look Of Abuja Airport Reopened Today by therealMcCain: 2:22pm On Apr 18, 2017
New look indeed!

Is there a "new" maintenance culture now?

The nauseating custom/immigration officers, do they have a new attitude
Re: See Photos Of The New Look Of Abuja Airport Reopened Today by thesicilian: 2:23pm On Apr 18, 2017
Equiano:
Are there no pictures of the runways?
the last time I checked this airport was closed for renovation of its runways.
I thought I was the only one who noticed that o.
Re: See Photos Of The New Look Of Abuja Airport Reopened Today by Lamzzyy(m): 2:30pm On Apr 18, 2017
what sort of flying fuckery is this? where the runway
Re: See Photos Of The New Look Of Abuja Airport Reopened Today by Splashme: 2:30pm On Apr 18, 2017
Equiano:
Are there no pictures of the runways?
the last time I checked this airport was closed for renovation of its runways.

It is only the runway they worked on oo . . . .
but now showing us pictures of GEJ's work at the international wing

Tomorrow, they will tell us they built that beautiful long flyover linking the international wing
Re: See Photos Of The New Look Of Abuja Airport Reopened Today by opius: 2:32pm On Apr 18, 2017
Okundaye4:
GREAT

Where are u going to , Rwanda i guess
Re: See Photos Of The New Look Of Abuja Airport Reopened Today by Originalsly: 2:39pm On Apr 18, 2017
Interesting...the first photo..... is that metal rails for people...... or cattle to queue?....and the last photo... is that an emergency exit?.... or an ultra modern walkway?
Re: See Photos Of The New Look Of Abuja Airport Reopened Today by Okundaye4(m): 2:44pm On Apr 18, 2017
opius:

Where are u going to , Rwanda i guess

May your prayers be answered.
Re: See Photos Of The New Look Of Abuja Airport Reopened Today by ShobayoEmma(m): 2:50pm On Apr 18, 2017
JayJohnson:

How can it be spectacular to wailers?
lol is the only thing you deserved my friend. Did you even know that i voted for Buhari.
Re: See Photos Of The New Look Of Abuja Airport Reopened Today by ibkgab001: 2:55pm On Apr 18, 2017
An unfortunate scammer he scammed my daddy alone in our family
Re: See Photos Of The New Look Of Abuja Airport Reopened Today by IDnoble1: 3:11pm On Apr 18, 2017
obiremy:
More
Na wrong side you captured for this news, it is runway they repaired
Re: See Photos Of The New Look Of Abuja Airport Reopened Today by udees: 3:15pm On Apr 18, 2017
The photo you are showing is the same old way the airport look--You have not been to the airport before?i thought you wanted to show the repaired run way [costing 5.6 billion] that is the only thing done in the airport--the new airport terminal was constructed by the last administration but not yet commissioned---that is where i always fly from until the close down in march---be educated please.
Okundaye4:
GREAT

Re: See Photos Of The New Look Of Abuja Airport Reopened Today by favour01234(m): 3:22pm On Apr 18, 2017
This is very beautiful compared before. Thanks to APC Government for the change.
Re: See Photos Of The New Look Of Abuja Airport Reopened Today by ogunsj: 3:43pm On Apr 18, 2017
ShobayoEmma:
Nothing spectacular here
it shows you have never visited any airport in Nigeria once. try visit one.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Enugu Centenary And Golf City Is Emerging- Pictures / Another Container Falls In Lagos This Morning (Photos) / Reasons For Schengen Visa Refusal (explanation)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.