Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,308 members, 7,808,044 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:35 AM

BBNaija: Uriel Oputa Begs Her State To Host Her (Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija: Uriel Oputa Begs Her State To Host Her (Video) (46714 Views)

Uriel Oputa Meets Anthony Joshua, Her Crush (Photos) / BBNaija: Uriel Oputa Opens Wig Store In Lekki (Photo) / Cleavage-baring Throwback Photo Of BBNaija's Uriel Gets People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNaija: Uriel Oputa Begs Her State To Host Her (Video) by blogbloke: 6:30pm On Apr 18, 2017
Former Big Brother housemate, Uriel Ngozi Oputa who is from Oguta in Imo state has leaded with the Imo state Government and other Igbo governors to host her the way her fellow housemates such as Marvis, Bisola, Kemen, Bassey, Debbie-rise and co have or will be hosted.

She says that despite her accent, she is an Igbo girl through and through.

Watch the video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a5ayLogfYfE

http://ovoko.com.ng/bbnaija-housemate-uriel-begs-rochas-gbo-governors-host-video/

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Uriel Oputa Begs Her State To Host Her (Video) by Nobody: 6:32pm On Apr 18, 2017
Rotflmao. Babe's funny. As I'm baking my make-up... I bet she also finds it crazy like me when i open the news to see these mindless politicians throwing big welcome parties for the bbn mates. What effing misplaced priorities!

72 Likes 4 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Uriel Oputa Begs Her State To Host Her (Video) by Skyfornia(m): 6:32pm On Apr 18, 2017
Eya! Rochas only recognize his Muslim brothers/sisters.

What a pity

133 Likes 4 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Uriel Oputa Begs Her State To Host Her (Video) by doctimonyeka(m): 6:51pm On Apr 18, 2017
You better forget about 'hosting' and continue with your hustle...

Don't depend on Naija POLITHIEFCIANS..

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Uriel Oputa Begs Her State To Host Her (Video) by Afam4eva(m): 7:54pm On Apr 18, 2017
This girl has so many talents and being funny is one of them. She'll definitely go places.

96 Likes 4 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Uriel Oputa Begs Her State To Host Her (Video) by veekid(m): 8:11pm On Apr 18, 2017
Free madness

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Uriel Oputa Begs Her State To Host Her (Video) by crackerspub: 8:11pm On Apr 18, 2017
Former Big Brother housemate, Uriel Ngozi Oputa who is from Oguta in Imo state has leaded with the Imo state Government and other Igbo governors to host her the way her fellow housemates such as Marvis, Bisola, Kemen, Bassey, Debbie-rise and co have or will be hosted.

WE DON'T WANT TO HOST YOU AND WON'T HOST YOU BECAUSE WE IGBOS DON'T SUPPORT STUPID THINGS

HOST YOU SAY WETIN HAPPEN, YOU WIN EPL OR 8 IVY LEAGUE

142 Likes 10 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Uriel Oputa Begs Her State To Host Her (Video) by meezynetwork(m): 8:11pm On Apr 18, 2017
This girl is very funny and real. I just love her and her ass. Damn.
But we Igbos need to work on our social life.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Uriel Oputa Begs Her State To Host Her (Video) by Elnino4ladies: 8:12pm On Apr 18, 2017
grin grin

No be only host

Oloshos everywhere

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Uriel Oputa Begs Her State To Host Her (Video) by blaise00700(m): 8:12pm On Apr 18, 2017
Rochas over to u

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Uriel Oputa Begs Her State To Host Her (Video) by repogirl(f): 8:12pm On Apr 18, 2017
Lol! Is it not Rochas? You need to bake that makeup some more and plead very well.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Uriel Oputa Begs Her State To Host Her (Video) by juniior(m): 8:13pm On Apr 18, 2017
Okorocha, tufiakwa gi, mallam grin angry

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Uriel Oputa Begs Her State To Host Her (Video) by holatimmy(f): 8:13pm On Apr 18, 2017
Homecoming queen grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Uriel Oputa Begs Her State To Host Her (Video) by GodProtectIgbox(f): 8:13pm On Apr 18, 2017
grin grin grin grin

no be only host even cost

y should governor waste money on hosting u.........no be enjoyment una go do there.....see trouble ooooo

y do Nigeria always celebrate nonsense

15 Likes 6 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Uriel Oputa Begs Her State To Host Her (Video) by realestniggah: 8:13pm On Apr 18, 2017
some of you wont watch the video but will rush to comment

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Uriel Oputa Begs Her State To Host Her (Video) by SageTravels: 8:14pm On Apr 18, 2017
Lolzzzz

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Uriel Oputa Begs Her State To Host Her (Video) by dfrost: 8:14pm On Apr 18, 2017
cheesy angry
Re: BBNaija: Uriel Oputa Begs Her State To Host Her (Video) by Edum13656: 8:14pm On Apr 18, 2017
host u as what kwa nu?
Re: BBNaija: Uriel Oputa Begs Her State To Host Her (Video) by obafemee80(m): 8:14pm On Apr 18, 2017
Na wa for dis country sef sad
Re: BBNaija: Uriel Oputa Begs Her State To Host Her (Video) by IamAirforce1: 8:14pm On Apr 18, 2017
I'm beginning to crush on this girl honestly.

She's so real and not faking it

Rochas you no kuku sabi appreciate talent...

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Uriel Oputa Begs Her State To Host Her (Video) by coolestchris(m): 8:15pm On Apr 18, 2017
they close border from u kwa, but ur drama is tooooo mushhh
Re: BBNaija: Uriel Oputa Begs Her State To Host Her (Video) by chrisnando: 8:15pm On Apr 18, 2017
"As I'm baking my makeup" ...... Dis girl sha
Re: BBNaija: Uriel Oputa Begs Her State To Host Her (Video) by Nobody: 8:15pm On Apr 18, 2017
In the land of Biafrauud, you can only be celebrated when you have big money! It is all about money! This is the only place a child gives his father a karate kick in the head because the father has no money! grin grin

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Uriel Oputa Begs Her State To Host Her (Video) by Atiku2019: 8:16pm On Apr 18, 2017
Oya Rochas kindly do the needful cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Uriel Oputa Begs Her State To Host Her (Video) by fatymore(f): 8:16pm On Apr 18, 2017
I need a 1 month job.. Any job would do... Before I go back to school.. Just a semester left before I become a graduate.. Please I need the money for my fees

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Uriel Oputa Begs Her State To Host Her (Video) by drezzyx(m): 8:17pm On Apr 18, 2017
Please what is big brother naija all about, bcoz I am yet to comprehend aside from winning big prizes.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Uriel Oputa Begs Her State To Host Her (Video) by hobermener: 8:17pm On Apr 18, 2017
R
Re: BBNaija: Uriel Oputa Begs Her State To Host Her (Video) by LegalBaby(f): 8:17pm On Apr 18, 2017
You don't need it.
Put your talent to use instead.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Uriel Oputa Begs Her State To Host Her (Video) by Bamideletaiye(m): 8:17pm On Apr 18, 2017
I am tired of BBN news on nairaland jare.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Uriel Oputa Begs Her State To Host Her (Video) by Tenim47(m): 8:17pm On Apr 18, 2017
ojukwu
Re: BBNaija: Uriel Oputa Begs Her State To Host Her (Video) by EKITI001: 8:18pm On Apr 18, 2017
NA WA O

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kiss Daniel Dapper In Army General Suit (Photos) / Halima Abubakar Flaunts Back Side In A Clingy Black Dress (photos) / Flavour N'abania And Laura Ikeji In Abidjan - Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.