Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,182 members, 7,807,591 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:53 PM

OPINION: Your Poverty Begins The Day You Get A Job - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / OPINION: Your Poverty Begins The Day You Get A Job (562 Views)

BRISIN: FG Begins Recruitment Of 5,000 Nigerians (Details) / Youwin Online Training Begins 5th Of December / NDIC Begins Secret Staff Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

OPINION: Your Poverty Begins The Day You Get A Job by Nobody: 9:58pm On Apr 18, 2017
Hello, Nairalanders

Unfortunately, this will be a diatribe against "Jobs". Take my personal experience: I'm a privileged 22 year old Man, who knows People, with a job that pays 130k monthly (Someone's brow just went up).

Maybe not...

Ok. So I get that pay every month with no major expense. The bulk of my money goes into personal savings for something and I keep a sizeable portion for flexing. However, before the month is spent, I'm very broke that it'd be hard to think I earn that much anyways. It's almost a pitiful cycle.

So here's why you don't need a job:

1. A job rarely ever gives you that financial break you need.

2. You'll probably live out your days in what I'd call the salary addiction. You count the days on a calender till it's another payday.

3. Your financial / entrepreneurial genius because dormant.

Get a business on the sidelines. It's never wise to live on a salary no matter how huge it is.

Shalom!

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

The Master Key To Your Dream Job/career/business Breakthrough And Progression - / Uber Driver Needed Urgently. / Job Opportunities In A Financial Institutions.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.