Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,336 members, 7,780,880 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:07 AM

Man Stuck Inside His Friend's Wife During Sex From The Back (Photos, Video) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Stuck Inside His Friend's Wife During Sex From The Back (Photos, Video) (129208 Views)

Magun: Man Stuck In A Married Woman During Sex In Ogun / San Yo Stuck In Abdu Mulaasi's Wife During Sex In Uganda (Video, Pics) / Man Gets Stuck Inside Sex Doll And Calls Police, Watch What Happens Next (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Stuck Inside His Friend's Wife During Sex From The Back (Photos, Video) by neocortex: 9:30am On Apr 19, 2017
tosyne2much:
In as much as I believe in pen.is captivus, I can bet my life that this one na voodoo cheesy

Are you a first-hand witness ?
Re: Man Stuck Inside His Friend's Wife During Sex From The Back (Photos, Video) by ramaju: 9:30am On Apr 19, 2017
ihatebuhari:
wow

rubbish, men are scum
Woman is also involved here.
Re: Man Stuck Inside His Friend's Wife During Sex From The Back (Photos, Video) by ramaju: 9:30am On Apr 19, 2017
ihatebuhari:
wow

rubbish, men are scum
Woman is also involved here.
Re: Man Stuck Inside His Friend's Wife During Sex From The Back (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 9:30am On Apr 19, 2017
Koleman:
Does this have any scientific explanation?? Atheists should help us out pls.
it is called vagina activus,the problem with Africa is we spiritualism everything instead of making research into how we can solve them scientifically
Re: Man Stuck Inside His Friend's Wife During Sex From The Back (Photos, Video) by nuelzz04(m): 9:31am On Apr 19, 2017
grin grin grin

I v ntin to say but grin
Re: Man Stuck Inside His Friend's Wife During Sex From The Back (Photos, Video) by 2bam: 9:31am On Apr 19, 2017
Davash222:
Wicked man, you carry your best friend wife go bed, you know even say make u do missionary style. Doggy style on top person wife Anu ofia.
. if you don't have anything to say pls keep quiet your write up don't have any meaning.
Re: Man Stuck Inside His Friend's Wife During Sex From The Back (Photos, Video) by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 9:33am On Apr 19, 2017
ihatebuhari:
wow

rubbish, men are scum
Including your dad, brothers, uncles, male cousins and nephews.

1 Like

Re: Man Stuck Inside His Friend's Wife During Sex From The Back (Photos, Video) by neocortex: 9:33am On Apr 19, 2017
obyrich:
Why does it always happen to people involved in illicit affairs?

It occurs between couples too but it doesn't make an interesting story
because they are couples and not some cheating partners.

Here is a story for couples: http://www.youthhealthmag.com/articles/1438/20141022/stuck-during-sex.htm
Re: Man Stuck Inside His Friend's Wife During Sex From The Back (Photos, Video) by 3kay945(m): 9:34am On Apr 19, 2017
neocortex:
Don't be fooled, this is neither charm nor spiritual,
it is purely a medical condition.

Bro, you sure about that..... You may wish to elaborate cool
Re: Man Stuck Inside His Friend's Wife During Sex From The Back (Photos, Video) by Tallesty1(m): 9:34am On Apr 19, 2017
tosyne2much:
And one medical personnel will come and claim that this is not voodoo but joystick captivus
He is here already
neocortex:
Don't be fooled, this is neither charm nor spiritual,
it is purely a medical condition.
Re: Man Stuck Inside His Friend's Wife During Sex From The Back (Photos, Video) by oyienootieno: 9:34am On Apr 19, 2017
potent5:
Grease no dey? If so then, use grannut oyel to lubricate it.

A million litres will not do, they are paying the ultimate price for betrayal...
Re: Man Stuck Inside His Friend's Wife During Sex From The Back (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 9:34am On Apr 19, 2017
Tazdroid:
so do you mean if one doesn't believe in the concept of a "supreme being", you automatically become a scientist? undecided undecided
no
Re: Man Stuck Inside His Friend's Wife During Sex From The Back (Photos, Video) by Kpakorich: 9:34am On Apr 19, 2017
My contiri people....*in tecno's voice* see people.... Geez

2 Likes

Re: Man Stuck Inside His Friend's Wife During Sex From The Back (Photos, Video) by discusant: 9:35am On Apr 19, 2017
Africans, nay Nigerians. Think out of the box.

If there is any herb or formula or magic that can make a man get stuck to a woman of infidelity, Oyibos should have been employing the herb or formula or magic.

Till today, to catch a wife who cheats her husband, Oyibos pay security agents who secretly follow the wife till she gets caught red-haneed.

All you see in the video here, all you hear about Yoruba magu are fictions.

1 Like

Re: Man Stuck Inside His Friend's Wife During Sex From The Back (Photos, Video) by VanBommel(m): 9:36am On Apr 19, 2017
unclezuma:

It's a medical condition that I suspect is prevalent amongst African females.
Yea I think so too, cus they don't really engage in pre-intimacy first for enough lubrication. All they do is to just open their legs and be receiving deeks...

1 Like

Re: Man Stuck Inside His Friend's Wife During Sex From The Back (Photos, Video) by tosyne2much(m): 9:36am On Apr 19, 2017
neocortex:

Are you a first-hand witness ?
Brother, open your eyes. This is Africa.
Re: Man Stuck Inside His Friend's Wife During Sex From The Back (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 9:36am On Apr 19, 2017
There is a scientific explanation. It is called penis captivus
platinumphotos:
Later some mumu people will say they don't believe in spiritual/terrestial powers...

1 Like

Re: Man Stuck Inside His Friend's Wife During Sex From The Back (Photos, Video) by silversonuc(m): 9:36am On Apr 19, 2017
ihatebuhari:
wow

rubbish, men are scum

Marry me, am no scum
Re: Man Stuck Inside His Friend's Wife During Sex From The Back (Photos, Video) by SirTunechi(f): 9:36am On Apr 19, 2017
Launched just now. . Latest site that is out to benefit you... livegreen.com.ng
Get prepared to earn.. No need to say much but be assured you will earn...
Packages for livegreen.com.ng 5K : 15K 10K : 30K 20K : 40K 50K : 100K
Once again, this can only happen with livegreen.com.ng
Re: Man Stuck Inside His Friend's Wife During Sex From The Back (Photos, Video) by neocortex: 9:36am On Apr 19, 2017
3kay945:

Bro, you sure about that..... You may wish to elaborate cool

check out this article : http://www.mtv.com/news/1972304/penis-captivus-science/
and this case : http://www.youthhealthmag.com/articles/1438/20141022/stuck-during-sex.htm
Re: Man Stuck Inside His Friend's Wife During Sex From The Back (Photos, Video) by waranjalicious(m): 9:36am On Apr 19, 2017
Chai! U don enter yawa
Re: Man Stuck Inside His Friend's Wife During Sex From The Back (Photos, Video) by ephi123(f): 9:37am On Apr 19, 2017
Sanchez01:

It has nothing to do with atheists. Often called Penis captivus, a rare occurrence which involves the vagina walls clamping down on the man's part. Don't be deceived, while science claims it is rare, it is a common thing in Africa, particularly in a situation whereby a man suspects his wife of infidelity.

Your friend's wife or any other person's wife is unacceptable!

That last line contradicts your previous claim of it being scientific. If it's scientific then it should occur between married couples as well.
Re: Man Stuck Inside His Friend's Wife During Sex From The Back (Photos, Video) by somdan7: 9:37am On Apr 19, 2017
ihatebuhari:
wow

rubbish, men are scum
What of women?The lady dat agree to do dat what will u call her?
Re: Man Stuck Inside His Friend's Wife During Sex From The Back (Photos, Video) by Tallesty1(m): 9:38am On Apr 19, 2017
neocortex:

Of course it is no voodoo, it is a medical condition called Pen.is captivus and usually go away
after waiting for hours or a visit to the hospital.
Any reason to why it mostly happens between unfaithful spouses?
Re: Man Stuck Inside His Friend's Wife During Sex From The Back (Photos, Video) by Sanchez01: 9:38am On Apr 19, 2017
realpoacher:

You are a joke, science say that it is rare occurrence yet a regular occurrence in Africa. Have you asked yourself why?.. Have also asked yourself why it's always common adulterers and not fornicators (boyfriend/girlfriend relationship), or doesn't occur between husband and wife? Why does it always have to be between cheaters?.... My is simply juju what the whites call voodoo... Go figure
symbianDON:
abeg epp me ask am well well o
Honestly, I don't know how to classify your comprehension abilities. The person I quoted mentioned 'atheists', to which I responded in clear scientific terms. And common sense failed to dictate to you both that while I mentioned that 'science claims it is a rare occurrence', 'it is a common thing in Africa, particularly in a situation whereby a man suspects his wife of infidelity'. Does that not point somewhere

Perhaps you wanted me to spell everything out.

1 Like

Re: Man Stuck Inside His Friend's Wife During Sex From The Back (Photos, Video) by buzz8u: 9:38am On Apr 19, 2017
Medically explained reason for 'MAGUN" .....(NAIJA PEOPLE LOVE JUJU EXPLANATIONS)

http://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-25827175

Re: Man Stuck Inside His Friend's Wife During Sex From The Back (Photos, Video) by chuksmad(m): 9:38am On Apr 19, 2017
platinumphotos:
Later some mumu people will say they don't believe in spiritual/terrestial powers...
That thing look like movie shooting, dont u see those guys wearing black T-Shirt?
Re: Man Stuck Inside His Friend's Wife During Sex From The Back (Photos, Video) by neocortex: 9:39am On Apr 19, 2017
oyienootieno:

A million litres will not do, they are paying the ultimate price for betrayal...

Nah! an over the counter muscle relaxant, paracetamol or aspirin can help free them.

1 Like

Re: Man Stuck Inside His Friend's Wife During Sex From The Back (Photos, Video) by VanBommel(m): 9:39am On Apr 19, 2017
Na this kain thing dey sweet ephi123, refiner, traphedges...see as dem just dey view grin grin
Re: Man Stuck Inside His Friend's Wife During Sex From The Back (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 9:40am On Apr 19, 2017
Wow! Where did you get your fact from?
VanBommel:
Yea I think so too, cus they don't really engage in pre-intimacy first for enough lubrication. All they do is to just open their legs and be receiving deeks...
Re: Man Stuck Inside His Friend's Wife During Sex From The Back (Photos, Video) by orjaha(m): 9:40am On Apr 19, 2017
good for you

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Braless And Pantless Beautiful Slay Queen Twerking: Video Got Nigerians Talking / Man Uses Lady's Backside As 'Punching Bag' While Working Out (Photos / Lady: 'I Travelled For 18 Hours To See My Boyfriend & This Happened'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.