Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,135 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:48 AM

Did I Go Wrong By Friendzoning This Girl? Pls Advise Me Guys (convo Screenshots) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Did I Go Wrong By Friendzoning This Girl? Pls Advise Me Guys (convo Screenshots) (11005 Views)

Convo Between A Female And Her Male Bestie Who Wants HIT And Run / Here Are 3 Reasons Why Girls Keep Friendzoning You- Number 3 Will Shock You. / My Fiancee Is All About Money And Fast Foods.. Pls Advise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did I Go Wrong By Friendzoning This Girl? Pls Advise Me Guys (convo Screenshots) by Nobody: 12:57am On Apr 19, 2017
Fernandowski:
bro, I was just being honest and plain.... I don't want to cause her another heartbreak cus I don't love her.... I ain't interested in her money too

bro, I am not trying to boast but deep down inside of you, you must admit that honest guys like me are really hard to find these days

good night
Oshey!!! Sir honest...

3 Likes

Re: Did I Go Wrong By Friendzoning This Girl? Pls Advise Me Guys (convo Screenshots) by Nobody: 12:59am On Apr 19, 2017
darbeelicous:
op deserve correct slap to auto reset his brain.... cool
As in...& he talks too much..just look at the chat and how he is writing an epistle on why he cant date a girl he Probably LED ON
Re: Did I Go Wrong By Friendzoning This Girl? Pls Advise Me Guys (convo Screenshots) by ademoladeji(m): 1:00am On Apr 19, 2017
PaARAaH:
I'm here trying to mend a broken heart and he came here to broadcast our chat on nairaland? Shaq you're wicked how dare you

I can epp you if Shaq is not capable

kiss kiss kiss
Re: Did I Go Wrong By Friendzoning This Girl? Pls Advise Me Guys (convo Screenshots) by Cool23(m): 1:01am On Apr 19, 2017
Fernandowski:
lol

I have been in 3 relationships before bro.... I just wanted to tell her how I felt about everything without making it sound like I am avoiding her for no good reason

try reason with me bro.... thanks
dude I feel the only reason u posted this thread is to feel like some kind of big boy koz some girl likes u

1 Like

Re: Did I Go Wrong By Friendzoning This Girl? Pls Advise Me Guys (convo Screenshots) by Fernandowski(m): 1:02am On Apr 19, 2017
Babamide:
You talk too much and led her on. Did u ever mention u had a gf to her? Forming good guy up and down
yeah
Re: Did I Go Wrong By Friendzoning This Girl? Pls Advise Me Guys (convo Screenshots) by ikp120(m): 1:03am On Apr 19, 2017
darbeelicous:
op deserve correct slap to auto reset his brain.... cool
Hehehehehe grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Did I Go Wrong By Friendzoning This Girl? Pls Advise Me Guys (convo Screenshots) by Fernandowski(m): 1:05am On Apr 19, 2017
Cool23:
dude I feel the only reason u posted this thread is to feel like some kind of big boy koz some girl likes u
lolzzzzz

you funny bro..... I don't exchange bad words with people.... trust me, Its not part of me

it's a free world , say what you feel like saying bro
Re: Did I Go Wrong By Friendzoning This Girl? Pls Advise Me Guys (convo Screenshots) by PaARAaH(f): 1:05am On Apr 19, 2017
ademoladeji:

I can epp you if Shaq is not capable

kiss kiss kiss
Chai NA acting Jare .. Who FB love epp?
Re: Did I Go Wrong By Friendzoning This Girl? Pls Advise Me Guys (convo Screenshots) by Fernandowski(m): 1:10am On Apr 19, 2017
darbeelicous:
jodha is that u? Cos I can rememba ure his biggest fan wink
lolzzzzzz

una don kill me today !!!!? nairalanders get mad mouth Shaaaa..... chaiiiiii
Re: Did I Go Wrong By Friendzoning This Girl? Pls Advise Me Guys (convo Screenshots) by Phranex(m): 1:10am On Apr 19, 2017
Fernandowski:
So, this girl added me up on facebook late last year... Sent me a 'hy' when I accepted her request and we got chatting...she said she is based in lagos while I stay at onitsha... About Two weeks later, she broke up with her boyfriend...... She caught the dude cheating which left her heart in pieces

She told me about it and I was really touched....... I had to be nice to her, made her relax her mind just to make sure she is happy again.... Called her from time to time to make sure she is fine...... We got so close that we shared so many deep things about us with each other.....

Sometime in February, she said she is coming down to Onitsha to see an aunt and that she would love to meet me.... She later came and I was wowed....... She looked streaming hot.... She told me she likes my height and my baby face which I just said thank you to .... We went to shoprite to have a nice meal and that was the first and only time we met

Earlier today when I was getting ready for training (most of us here knows me as a basketball player), she called and told me that she has a confession to make.. .... She said since the day we met, that she hardly goes to sleep without dreaming about us together... . That she loves me and that she hopes I love her too...... I was shocked but ended the convo with the excuse that I don't wanna be late for training to avoid being punished by my coach.... Promised to call her back

With the screenshots below, do you guys think I did the right thing?? I don't feel nothing for this girl ...... She is from a very rich family but I ain't moved about that

And I don't wanna use her and dump her... . Thereby bringing a curse upon myself....... Have your say guys

Critism is so much welcomed

Cc.. Jodha, Armylord, Kirchhoff, tallesty1

Bros connect the gal to me joor. Lemme mend her heart. grin

You nor try sha. On a serious note
Re: Did I Go Wrong By Friendzoning This Girl? Pls Advise Me Guys (convo Screenshots) by ademoladeji(m): 1:10am On Apr 19, 2017
PaARAaH:

Chai NA acting Jare .. Who FB love epp?

Even Goldie of blessed memory didn't enjoyed it with Jaywon!!!

Anyways, the guy's trying to prove honest but coming up here is just like ridiculing the poor girl.

It's never a crime to fall for a random guy but OP came here to display his level of intelligence which I really don't like.

If the story is real, i pity the girl

1 Like

Re: Did I Go Wrong By Friendzoning This Girl? Pls Advise Me Guys (convo Screenshots) by Cool23(m): 1:11am On Apr 19, 2017
Fernandowski:
lolzzzzz

you funny bro..... I don't exchange bad words with people.... trust me, Its not part of me

it's a free world , say what you feel like saying bro
just telling u the truth bro
Re: Did I Go Wrong By Friendzoning This Girl? Pls Advise Me Guys (convo Screenshots) by Fernandowski(m): 1:20am On Apr 19, 2017
Cool23:
just telling u the truth bro
lol
I don't really have time for girls
I have my family to make proud before anything else bro

nice talking to you
Re: Did I Go Wrong By Friendzoning This Girl? Pls Advise Me Guys (convo Screenshots) by Fernandowski(m): 1:22am On Apr 19, 2017
ademoladeji:

Anyways, the guy's trying to prove honest but coming up here is just like ridiculing the poor girl.

It's never a crime to fall for a random guy but OP came here to display his level of intelligence which I really don't like.

chaiiiiiiii

even you!!!! lolzzzzzzs

I am all alone I guess..... make them kuku kill me

1 Like

Re: Did I Go Wrong By Friendzoning This Girl? Pls Advise Me Guys (convo Screenshots) by Fernandowski(m): 1:37am On Apr 19, 2017
HarkymTheOracle:
OP,you are too loquacious for my liking.. See as you write prodigious epistle just cos say u wan tell person NO after you probably lead her on...

Anyways,Happy birthday to me grin
lolzzz

after you don finish me Abi??

happy birthday shaaaa

long life and prosperity to you bro.... enjoy
Re: Did I Go Wrong By Friendzoning This Girl? Pls Advise Me Guys (convo Screenshots) by Fernandowski(m): 1:40am On Apr 19, 2017
ademoladeji:

you don see Babe turn against me

funny enough, she ain't even the girl in question
Re: Did I Go Wrong By Friendzoning This Girl? Pls Advise Me Guys (convo Screenshots) by Tallesty1(m): 4:23am On Apr 19, 2017
What's your reason for friendzoning her?
Re: Did I Go Wrong By Friendzoning This Girl? Pls Advise Me Guys (convo Screenshots) by chiraqDemon(m): 5:40am On Apr 19, 2017
ikp120:
OP dey feel fly. I know his type. Kiss and tell gang sad sad
Bros u will feel fly, when after all d babes that have fz'd u, then one girl now comes along and ends up in ur own fz
Mah nikkahh, u gone feel so mfkin flaaaaaahhhhh nikkaahh

1 Like

Re: Did I Go Wrong By Friendzoning This Girl? Pls Advise Me Guys (convo Screenshots) by Nobody: 6:09am On Apr 19, 2017
This escalated quickly grin
Re: Did I Go Wrong By Friendzoning This Girl? Pls Advise Me Guys (convo Screenshots) by czarr(m): 6:11am On Apr 19, 2017
She said you were tall not handsome na...
Why tell her there are so many tall handsome guys out there, did she tell u she likes them tall and handsome what if she likes them tall an ugly with over inflated egos! ....you never know

1 Like

Re: Did I Go Wrong By Friendzoning This Girl? Pls Advise Me Guys (convo Screenshots) by GeniusDavid(m): 6:23am On Apr 19, 2017
Antares:
If this is true, then i think you talk too much for a guy and a little immature
Gold.
Re: Did I Go Wrong By Friendzoning This Girl? Pls Advise Me Guys (convo Screenshots) by firstking01(m): 6:31am On Apr 19, 2017
Antares:
If this is true, then i think you talk too much for a guy and a little immature
Most basketballers are just over grown puppy....so, your statement might be right.
Re: Did I Go Wrong By Friendzoning This Girl? Pls Advise Me Guys (convo Screenshots) by GeniusDavid(m): 6:32am On Apr 19, 2017
It looked more like you were "breaking up" with her. I mean, you talking about Friendzone and you say "Don't call me again, I wont pick"?

Better ways to turn her down and still preserve your friendship. Two logical conclusions.

-You just got into girls.
-Thinking straight is not actually your thing.
Re: Did I Go Wrong By Friendzoning This Girl? Pls Advise Me Guys (convo Screenshots) by UGLEEBOI: 6:43am On Apr 19, 2017
undecided AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO FEELS THIS IS A STAGED CHAT??

WHO BREAKS UP LIKE THIS?

LOOKS LIKE A ZEE WORLD WORTHY SCRIPT...

ANYWAYS, WETIN CONCERN ME JARE...
Re: Did I Go Wrong By Friendzoning This Girl? Pls Advise Me Guys (convo Screenshots) by schumastic(m): 6:50am On Apr 19, 2017
this one just weak me, it means if all Guys create a thread like this then nothing reasonable will be on fp.
Re: Did I Go Wrong By Friendzoning This Girl? Pls Advise Me Guys (convo Screenshots) by Temitoppe(m): 6:56am On Apr 19, 2017
Love experts over to u
Re: Did I Go Wrong By Friendzoning This Girl? Pls Advise Me Guys (convo Screenshots) by Nobody: 6:59am On Apr 19, 2017
Fernandowski:
all hail the wisest of all time

I lie down dey greet
lol u sef na baba o,I greet wit all my musclegrin
Re: Did I Go Wrong By Friendzoning This Girl? Pls Advise Me Guys (convo Screenshots) by Nobody: 7:08am On Apr 19, 2017
y u muhfuckers attacking d dude, let him feel fly joor aferall gals friend zone us frequentlygrin
Re: Did I Go Wrong By Friendzoning This Girl? Pls Advise Me Guys (convo Screenshots) by Fernandowski(m): 7:13am On Apr 19, 2017
darbeelicous:
what do u want to prove na?? undecided
i gat nothing to prove to you cuz I don't owe you nothing

just here for advice
Re: Did I Go Wrong By Friendzoning This Girl? Pls Advise Me Guys (convo Screenshots) by Fernandowski(m): 7:14am On Apr 19, 2017
konjishild:
y u muhfuckers attacking d dude, let him feel fly joor aferall gals friend zone us frequentlygrin
i dey tell u ooooo....

make you help me fight this battle

these guys don kill me
Re: Did I Go Wrong By Friendzoning This Girl? Pls Advise Me Guys (convo Screenshots) by Fernandowski(m): 7:17am On Apr 19, 2017
firstking01:
Most basketballers are just over grown puppy....so, your statement might be right.
over grown puppies you said

that's your mouth bro ......do whatever pleases you with it
Re: Did I Go Wrong By Friendzoning This Girl? Pls Advise Me Guys (convo Screenshots) by othman11(m): 8:02am On Apr 19, 2017
Fernandowski:
So, this girl added me up on facebook late last year... Sent me a 'hy' when I accepted her request and we got chatting...she said she is based in lagos while I stay at onitsha... About Two weeks later, she broke up with her boyfriend...... She caught the dude cheating which left her heart in pieces

She told me about it and I was really touched....... I had to be nice to her, made her relax her mind just to make sure she is happy again.... Called her from time to time to make sure she is fine...... We got so close that we shared so many deep things about us with each other.....

Sometime in February, she said she is coming down to Onitsha to see an aunt and that she would love to meet me.... She later came and I was wowed....... She looked streaming hot.... She told me she likes my height and my baby face which I just said thank you to .... We went to shoprite to have a nice meal and that was the first and only time we met

Earlier today when I was getting ready for training (most of us here knows me as a basketball player), she called and told me that she has a confession to make.. .... She said since the day we met, that she hardly goes to sleep without dreaming about us together... . That she loves me and that she hopes I love her too...... I was shocked but ended the convo with the excuse that I don't wanna be late for training to avoid being punished by my coach.... Promised to call her back

With the screenshots below, do you guys think I did the right thing?? I don't feel nothing for this girl ...... She is from a very rich family but I ain't moved about that

And I don't wanna use her and dump her... . Thereby bringing a curse upon myself....... Have your say guys

Critism is so much welcomed

Cc.. Jodha, Armylord, Kirchhoff, tallesty1
she looks ugly ....Right??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Only Time Most Girls Act Foolishly Is When Having Sex / 10 Differences Between A Womanizer And A Player. / Motel Maid.sex Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.