Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,828 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:43 AM

Did I Go Wrong By Friendzoning This Girl? Pls Advise Me Guys (convo Screenshots) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Did I Go Wrong By Friendzoning This Girl? Pls Advise Me Guys (convo Screenshots) (11002 Views)

Convo Between A Female And Her Male Bestie Who Wants HIT And Run / Here Are 3 Reasons Why Girls Keep Friendzoning You- Number 3 Will Shock You. / My Fiancee Is All About Money And Fast Foods.. Pls Advise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did I Go Wrong By Friendzoning This Girl? Pls Advise Me Guys (convo Screenshots) by Fernandowski(m): 8:04am On Apr 19, 2017
GeniusDavid:
It looked more like you were "breaking up" with her. I mean, you talking about Friendzone and you say "Don't call me again, I wont pick"?

Better ways to turn her down and still preserve your friendship. Two logical conclusions.

-You just got into girls.
-Thinking straight is not actually your thing.
bro she was calling around 11 and I previously told her I don't do midnight calls

she called like 5 times which was kinda disturbing
Re: Did I Go Wrong By Friendzoning This Girl? Pls Advise Me Guys (convo Screenshots) by Fernandowski(m): 8:06am On Apr 19, 2017
othman11:
she looks ugly ....Right??
trust me

she isn't
Re: Did I Go Wrong By Friendzoning This Girl? Pls Advise Me Guys (convo Screenshots) by Nobody: 8:20am On Apr 19, 2017
Fernandowski:
lol

I don't really have time for girls

I have my family to make proud before anything else bro

nice talking to you
can you post the chats again? I need to see why people are attacking you
Re: Did I Go Wrong By Friendzoning This Girl? Pls Advise Me Guys (convo Screenshots) by Nobody: 8:28am On Apr 19, 2017
Fernandowski:
bro, I was just being honest and plain.... I don't want to cause her another heartbreak cus I don't love her.... I ain't interested in her money too

bro, I am not trying to boast but deep down inside of you, you must admit that honest guys like me are really hard to find these days

good night
Only fools believe ALL guys are pussy freaks who will not think twice before dating a rich girl.
Re: Did I Go Wrong By Friendzoning This Girl? Pls Advise Me Guys (convo Screenshots) by Fernandowski(m): 8:31am On Apr 19, 2017
solasolasola:
Only fools believe ALL guys are pussy freaks!
yes bro

girls ain't a priority..... I gat my family to made proud ....... no need for distractions.......... one good girl that gat my back is enough for me
Re: Did I Go Wrong By Friendzoning This Girl? Pls Advise Me Guys (convo Screenshots) by Malayy(m): 8:39am On Apr 19, 2017
why this opportunity no dey come my side.. i will fvck her till she pass out..
Re: Did I Go Wrong By Friendzoning This Girl? Pls Advise Me Guys (convo Screenshots) by Lunagirl(f): 8:42am On Apr 19, 2017
Fernandowski:
yes bro

girls ain't a priority..... I gat my family to made proud ....... no need for distractions.......... one good girl that gat my back is enough for me

Do you know how much she thought about it before telling you? If she wanted the world to know she would have posted it on Facebook. Yet you calmly brought the conversation to Nairaland, all for what? For people to tell you that you did well?

Stupid annoying generation of screenshots. angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Did I Go Wrong By Friendzoning This Girl? Pls Advise Me Guys (convo Screenshots) by Fernandowski(m): 8:50am On Apr 19, 2017
Lunagirl:

Do you know how much she thought about it before telling you? If she wanted the world to know she would have posted it on Facebook. Yet you calmly brought the conversation to Nairaland, all for what? For people to tell you that you did well?

Stupid annoying generation of screenshots. angry angry
i censored everything

like everything....... besides, you are not the girl in question

no insults intended but I don't see how this affects your life in anyway that made you call me stupid

I don't insult people....... just carry yourself dey go

2 Likes

Re: Did I Go Wrong By Friendzoning This Girl? Pls Advise Me Guys (convo Screenshots) by Lunagirl(f): 9:31am On Apr 19, 2017
Fernandowski:
i censored everything

like everything....... besides, you are not the girl in question

no insults intended but I don't see how this affects your life in anyway that made you call me stupid

I don't insult people....... just carry yourself dey go

Maybe you should put yourself in her shoes. If someone you asked out and turned you down brought your matter to nairaland would you like it?
I feel sorry for anyone that has the mind to discuss privately with you. You can easily tell someone else or worse, post it on the number one Nigerian website like Nairaland.

Some things should be swallowed. I hope you found whatever made you bring it here. Relief, validation, ego, I hope it was worth it.

1 Like

Re: Did I Go Wrong By Friendzoning This Girl? Pls Advise Me Guys (convo Screenshots) by joeace2020(m): 9:34am On Apr 19, 2017
Lunagirl:

Maybe you should put yourself in her shoes. If someone you asked out and turned you down brought your matter to nairaland would you like it?
I feel sorry for anyone that has the mind to discuss privately with you. You can easily tell someone else or worse, post it on the number one Nigerian website like Nairaland.

Some things should be swallowed. I hope you found whatever made you bring it here. Relief, validation, ego, I hope it was worth it.

There are too many immature kids on nl sometimes i feel sorry for being here.
Re: Did I Go Wrong By Friendzoning This Girl? Pls Advise Me Guys (convo Screenshots) by Fernandowski(m): 9:37am On Apr 19, 2017
Lunagirl:

how it's still your business is what I don't know

I am done talking to you.... have a very nice day

1 Like

Re: Did I Go Wrong By Friendzoning This Girl? Pls Advise Me Guys (convo Screenshots) by darbeelicous(f): 9:37am On Apr 19, 2017
happy birthday........... Hope I'm the first person??
HarkymTheOracle:

As in...& he talks too much..just look at the chat and how he is writing an epistle on why he cant date a girl he Probably LED ON
Re: Did I Go Wrong By Friendzoning This Girl? Pls Advise Me Guys (convo Screenshots) by Lunagirl(f): 9:52am On Apr 19, 2017
Fernandowski:
how it's still your business is what I don't know

I am done talking to you.... have a very nice day

It became my business the minute you posted it on Nairaland.

And I am done talking to you too before I go and see it naij.com.
Re: Did I Go Wrong By Friendzoning This Girl? Pls Advise Me Guys (convo Screenshots) by Lunagirl(f): 9:56am On Apr 19, 2017
joeace2020:

There are too many immature kids on nl sometimes i feel sorry for being here.

As in ehhhhhh.

If not for all the business successes I have recorded from information I got here I would have given up on nairaland a long time ago.
Re: Did I Go Wrong By Friendzoning This Girl? Pls Advise Me Guys (convo Screenshots) by Loyalblak007(f): 10:51am On Apr 19, 2017
lol
Re: Did I Go Wrong By Friendzoning This Girl? Pls Advise Me Guys (convo Screenshots) by kindredspirit(m): 11:07am On Apr 19, 2017
Lunagirl:

It became my business the minute you posted it on Nairaland.

And I am done talking to you too before I go and see it naij.com.

He said that he screened off the identity of the girl. That has to count for something, shouldn't it ?

1 Like

Re: Did I Go Wrong By Friendzoning This Girl? Pls Advise Me Guys (convo Screenshots) by Nobody: 11:22am On Apr 19, 2017
darbeelicous:
happy birthday........... Hope I'm the first person??
Yes.. On nairaland grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Did I Go Wrong By Friendzoning This Girl? Pls Advise Me Guys (convo Screenshots) by Nnnena(f): 12:04pm On Apr 19, 2017
i can't say your decision is wrong in friendzoning her just that I want to know your reasons or why ain't you in love with her. She texting you she loves you count for something not all girls have the courage to do so. You could have just frienzoned her stylishly. not straight up. Just apologise and tell her you guys should start afresh
Re: Did I Go Wrong By Friendzoning This Girl? Pls Advise Me Guys (convo Screenshots) by darbeelicous(f): 1:10pm On Apr 19, 2017
that means I have the right to demand for my cake...... wink
HarkymTheOracle:

Yes.. On nairaland grin
Re: Did I Go Wrong By Friendzoning This Girl? Pls Advise Me Guys (convo Screenshots) by darbeelicous(f): 1:12pm On Apr 19, 2017
u need advice, I'll give u one!!

concentrate on ur basketball and leave woman and heartbreak alone! cheesy
Fernandowski:
i gat nothing to prove to you cuz I don't owe you nothing

just here for advice
Re: Did I Go Wrong By Friendzoning This Girl? Pls Advise Me Guys (convo Screenshots) by Fernandowski(m): 1:17pm On Apr 19, 2017
darbeelicous:
u need advice, I'll give u one!!

concentrate on ur basketball and leave woman and heartbreak alone! cheesy
hehehehehehehe

thanks Shaaaa

from today, no more Mr. nice guy
Re: Did I Go Wrong By Friendzoning This Girl? Pls Advise Me Guys (convo Screenshots) by Fernandowski(m): 1:21pm On Apr 19, 2017
Malayy:
why this opportunity no dey come my side.. i will fvck her till she pass out..
lolzzz... illegal basketball player

I never see you since you said you wanna start
Re: Did I Go Wrong By Friendzoning This Girl? Pls Advise Me Guys (convo Screenshots) by Loyalblak007(f): 1:23pm On Apr 19, 2017
i guess i missed the screenshots
embarassedi guess i missed the screenshots
Re: Did I Go Wrong By Friendzoning This Girl? Pls Advise Me Guys (convo Screenshots) by Malayy(m): 1:23pm On Apr 19, 2017
Fernandowski:
lolzzz... illegal basketball player

I never see you since you said you wanna start
i lost my old man that january. i come lose interest. even life tire me sef..
Re: Did I Go Wrong By Friendzoning This Girl? Pls Advise Me Guys (convo Screenshots) by Nobody: 1:29pm On Apr 19, 2017
darbeelicous:
that means I have the right to demand for my cake...... wink
Yes ma... I send it to you when i see someone to buy me one grin
Re: Did I Go Wrong By Friendzoning This Girl? Pls Advise Me Guys (convo Screenshots) by Fernandowski(m): 1:30pm On Apr 19, 2017
Nnnena:
i can't say your decision is wrong in friendzoning her just that I want to know your reasons or why ain't you in love with her. She texting you she loves you count for something not all girls have the courage to do so. You could have just frienzoned her stylishly. not straight up. Just apologise and tell her you guys should start afresh
she is far away from me.... long distance relationship ain't my thing

and there is no vibe there.... I don't feel nothing for her.... she mistook everything I did for love and now everyone is saying I led her on And later rejected her

being a nice guy doesn't pay I guess
Re: Did I Go Wrong By Friendzoning This Girl? Pls Advise Me Guys (convo Screenshots) by Fernandowski(m): 1:31pm On Apr 19, 2017
Malayy:
i lost my old man that january. i come lose interest. even life tire me sef..

eiyaaa.... you gats me on whatsapp but couldnt tell me all these while.... sorry bro...... just take heart and continue your life bro

better days are gonna get better
Re: Did I Go Wrong By Friendzoning This Girl? Pls Advise Me Guys (convo Screenshots) by Malayy(m): 1:37pm On Apr 19, 2017
Fernandowski:
eiyaaa.... you gats me on whatsapp but couldnt tell me all these while.... sorry bro...... just take heart and continue your life bro

better days are gonna get better
no whatsapp now. i sold my phone. i am now using one tiny itel
i cant be using 50k phone, while i am broke and have bills to settle.
Re: Did I Go Wrong By Friendzoning This Girl? Pls Advise Me Guys (convo Screenshots) by darbeelicous(f): 1:43pm On Apr 19, 2017
angry
HarkymTheOracle:

Yes ma... I send it to you when i see someone to buy me one grin
Re: Did I Go Wrong By Friendzoning This Girl? Pls Advise Me Guys (convo Screenshots) by Nobody: 1:55pm On Apr 19, 2017
darbeelicous:
angry
Ma,Someone cannot play with you?

Re: Did I Go Wrong By Friendzoning This Girl? Pls Advise Me Guys (convo Screenshots) by darbeelicous(f): 1:59pm On Apr 19, 2017
berra....... grin grin grin just gimme the sugar that's all I ask for... cry cry cry cry
HarkymTheOracle:

Ma,Someone cannot play with you?
Re: Did I Go Wrong By Friendzoning This Girl? Pls Advise Me Guys (convo Screenshots) by Nobody: 2:14pm On Apr 19, 2017
darbeelicous:
berra....... grin grin grin just gimme the sugar that's all I ask for... cry cry cry cry
Too much sugar is not good for one's health ma.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Only Time Most Girls Act Foolishly Is When Having Sex / Abeg, This One Is Too Heavy For My Mouth :D / I End My Relationship With My Boyfrnd Cos Of Sex!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.