Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,864 members, 7,802,771 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:16 PM

Guys: 7 Types Of Women That Will Give You The Greatest Headaches - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys: 7 Types Of Women That Will Give You The Greatest Headaches (51930 Views)

7 Types Of Guys You Shouldn’t Be With In 2019 / Valentine: 7 Types Of Undergraduates You Will See On Campus On February 14 / Guys, 7 Things We Need To Stop Doing This Year – Nigeria Online Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys: 7 Types Of Women That Will Give You The Greatest Headaches by midehi2(f): 10:43am On Apr 19, 2017
cheesy
Re: Guys: 7 Types Of Women That Will Give You The Greatest Headaches by leksmedia: 10:43am On Apr 19, 2017
Wow
Re: Guys: 7 Types Of Women That Will Give You The Greatest Headaches by adedayoa2(f): 10:46am On Apr 19, 2017
They af come o
Re: Guys: 7 Types Of Women That Will Give You The Greatest Headaches by ioreth69(f): 10:49am On Apr 19, 2017
Safiaa:
7am in the morning, you carry yourself to write a silly list about women. Are you not giving yourself a headache? Is it that deep? Na wa.

All these boys think they know it all about woman. List upon list, yet one babe somewhere is still pressing your mumu button. Mr borrow borrow aka Mr cash machine. Transfer your knowledge into something tangible please. Its annoying.
no mind dem angry

2 Likes

Re: Guys: 7 Types Of Women That Will Give You The Greatest Headaches by xcllaxix(m): 10:50am On Apr 19, 2017
Women..so deep.. No one can pride his or herself as an authority in understanding them totally...These are mere attempts to show knowledge bout them..

2 Likes

Re: Guys: 7 Types Of Women That Will Give You The Greatest Headaches by madridguy(m): 10:51am On Apr 19, 2017
Nice write up.
Re: Guys: 7 Types Of Women That Will Give You The Greatest Headaches by jashar(f): 10:51am On Apr 19, 2017
grin grin grin
Re: Guys: 7 Types Of Women That Will Give You The Greatest Headaches by Nobody: 10:52am On Apr 19, 2017
All these female bashing threads on nairaland are becoming irritating.
Re: Guys: 7 Types Of Women That Will Give You The Greatest Headaches by peacettw: 10:52am On Apr 19, 2017
@ op... I like to think that every woman has a little of the attributes listed above.

It's simply really. You see, we feed off on the vibe displayed by men. In other words, act funny and stand the risk of unleashing any of the attributes listed in no particular order but then act normal and you have nothing to worry about.

Why don't you men focus more on training urselves to be normal and sane... It sure will go a long way to produce "flawless" women.

6 Likes

Re: Guys: 7 Types Of Women That Will Give You The Greatest Headaches by FelixFelicis(m): 10:53am On Apr 19, 2017
Safiaa:
7am in the morning, you carry yourself to write a silly list about women. Are you not giving yourself a headache? Is it that deep? Na wa.

All these boys think they know it all about woman. List upon list, yet one babe somewhere is still pressing your mumu button. Mr borrow borrow aka Mr cash machine. Transfer your knowledge into something tangible please. Its annoying.
I know say you go carry your mumu leg enter here. When you created your own thread, didn't you write like you created "men" yourself? undecided Well, better for a correct, well-groomed girl to press one's mumu button than your foul bunch. Na woman go marry you for house at last, proud oaf grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys: 7 Types Of Women That Will Give You The Greatest Headaches by Roydonzy87: 10:56am On Apr 19, 2017
My brother, that number six is what i found myself into before i call it a quite few weeks back..lovely write up

1 Like

Re: Guys: 7 Types Of Women That Will Give You The Greatest Headaches by Ugobest007: 10:56am On Apr 19, 2017
I will not say my girlfriend has it all, bt she is ok for me but I want her to marry another guy, so that she Wil see d difference.. cool lipsrsealed

But some girls are fun to be with, no body has it all.
Don't forget you can buy or sell ur bitcoins to us.

Bitcoins - N420
Perfect Money - 430
Paypal - 450

Do you have bitcoins ? Sell to us and get Naira paid to you promptly.

Get your friend that also have bitcoin for sell and get your commission.

NairaOmm is real.
Ecurrency Exchange Made Easy.

24/7 - Customer Support Service.

Visit nairaomm.com to place your orders.
Re: Guys: 7 Types Of Women That Will Give You The Greatest Headaches by Safiaa(f): 10:58am On Apr 19, 2017
Ode. Was my thread directed to men? Did i write a senseless list describing false characteristics of men?
My thread was dishing out advice/my opinion on a topic which was directed to WOMEN. So oga, Have sense please.
FelixFelicis:
I know say you go carry your mumu leg enter here. When you created your own thread, didn't you write like you created "men" yourself? undecided Well better for correct, well-groomed girl to press one's mumu button than your foul bunch. Na woman go marry you for house at last, proud oaf grin

5 Likes

Re: Guys: 7 Types Of Women That Will Give You The Greatest Headaches by Bondesniger(m): 10:59am On Apr 19, 2017
if you can tame a dog you can manage a woman

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys: 7 Types Of Women That Will Give You The Greatest Headaches by Deejay1000(m): 11:00am On Apr 19, 2017
@ no 6 op that is the current situation am in Now I don tire for the girl fa.. she's indecisive.

2 Likes

Re: Guys: 7 Types Of Women That Will Give You The Greatest Headaches by fratermathy(m): 11:02am On Apr 19, 2017
You are a good writer. I got one or two jokes from your writeup. cheesy

I normally find threads like this boring.

1 Like

Re: Guys: 7 Types Of Women That Will Give You The Greatest Headaches by FelixFelicis(m): 11:03am On Apr 19, 2017
Safiaa:
Ode. Was my thread directed to men? Did i write a senseless list describing false characteristics of men?
My thread was dishing out advice/my opinion on a topic which was directed to WOMEN. So oga, Have sense please.
Exactly, Madam women leader, your thread was directed to women and it's content is instigative against men of a particular financial status. This thread isn't even about financial status or anything like that, it's simply moralistic so tell me you're not foolish compared to this wise OP? lipsrsealed undecided

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys: 7 Types Of Women That Will Give You The Greatest Headaches by Nobody: 11:03am On Apr 19, 2017
importexpert:
Dating in itself is fun. But dating a wrong girl is stress. Did I just say stress? Now, that is an understatement. It is like have a banging headache that makes you really feel uncomfortable. If you are a guy, you probably have dated a woman that you later felt was a complete waste of time. Be comforted. You are not alone.

This is why I have checked out seven major types of women that keep making dating miserable for us.

1. The self -centered girl: A relationship is the product of two people taking care of each other’s needs. However, the self centred girl is focused on herself. When you are together, the only issue that excites her is about herself. She does not care to ask how things have been with you. You could be going through a difficult situation and she doesn’t observe to know! It can be very frustrating because you know you are not getting one tenth of what you are putting into the relationship. Let me tell you how that kind of relationship will end: if you try to endure the relationship for a while, you will get hurt repeatedly till you start to resent her. Before you will know it, it will develop to very strong dislike for her. And that will wrap up whatever is between the two of you.

2. The insecure girl: Researchers have not yet found out why people get so insecure. But with this girl, prepare your list of explanations in advance. You have to explain to her why the course mate you greeted was smiling. You have to explain why you checked your phone twice in the last one hour. If she is with your phone, you have to explain why you sent a message with an emoji. My brother, even security cameras cannot monitor your life the way she would. Not even the angels can do a thorough job of recording your every act like her.

3. The verbal girl: She is often nice and pretty. But there is one big problem that she has: her mouth. When she wants, she can pamper you till you reach the clouds and see heaven’s gates. But once she gets angry, her words flow like corrosive acid. It burns every morale and confidence you can ever muster. And watch it; she may not do this to you immediately. Rather, she may start with those around you. But my friend, everything is turn by turn. Hand will soon reach you too. cheesy

4. High maintenance girl: I was once talking to a girl and telling her that I cannot waste time chasing after a girl. She told me clearly that I have to learn it because the woman is the goal. I laughed. That is the kind of mindset this type of girl has. She believes that she is your prize and you should feel lucky to have her. So, once you start dating, you are responsible for her and her generational needs. The money you will spend on her for six months is enough to erect a house to lintel level. In fact, she may probably ask you for monthly salary too. Are you surprised? Don’t be. These are clearly evil days. cheesy

5. The lying girl: She might have a degree from school, but she has one degree you are not aware of: BLL. It means Bachelor of Lie-Lie. She lies almost over everything. Satan, the liar, is not even worthy to do IT under her. Hardly can you ever catch her lying because she is just good at what she does. But if you ever succeed and catch her lying. Forget it man; it’s a waste of time. Even her excuse and explanations will still be lies. Have you ever been in such a relationship with one? It is a really terrible experience.

6. The indecisive girl: She is one leg in and one leg out. You are dating her but you are not sure you are dating her. Whenever you try to discuss about the two of you, she says she is not ready, but she wants dividends of a relationship. She wants you to share her emotional load with you and even expect you to assist financially. She says you are the most special guy she knows but at the same time won’t accept that you are her boyfriend. She clearly is using you to wait for someone better. But, if this is happening to you and you are still hoping for an opportunity, April 1st will not be enough to celebrate you.

7. The wannabe bride: This kind of girl seems pleasant at first. The problem starts when she starts scheming to get married to you at all cost. She keeps bringing up fantasies of when the two of you will be married when the relationship is just three weeks old! You will think it is only older ladies that do this, but even girls of 21-22 are increasingly entering this stage. If you don’t want the accompanying frustration, you know what to do.

These are the ones I decided to write out. You probably have met some women with peculiar issues. You can add your own to the list or share your experience with any of the girls above.
Hmm
Re: Guys: 7 Types Of Women That Will Give You The Greatest Headaches by Nobody: 11:04am On Apr 19, 2017
Ngokafor:

...All these thread about women this and that actually portrays males who open such threads and contribute feverishly as failures and under-achievers.

..I mean,dontt you all have more educative and enlightening topics to engage in??..even if it is politically to oust non-performing public Administrators to better your lives and reduce your frustrations and suicidal tendencies??

...Nigerian males are fast losing it no doubt.

e pain aaaaammm.

whatever a man can do, a woman can do better.

oya go and oust Saraki. cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Guys: 7 Types Of Women That Will Give You The Greatest Headaches by Nobody: 11:05am On Apr 19, 2017
importexpert:
Dating in itself is fun. But dating a wrong girl is stress. Did I just say stress? Now, that is an understatement. It is like have a banging headache that makes you really feel uncomfortable. If you are a guy, you probably have dated a woman that you later felt was a complete waste of time. Be comforted. You are not alone.

This is why I have checked out seven major types of women that keep making dating miserable for us.

1. The self -centered girl: A relationship is the product of two people taking care of each other’s needs. However, the self centred girl is focused on herself. When you are together, the only issue that excites her is about herself. She does not care to ask how things have been with you. You could be going through a difficult situation and she doesn’t observe to know! It can be very frustrating because you know you are not getting one tenth of what you are putting into the relationship. Let me tell you how that kind of relationship will end: if you try to endure the relationship for a while, you will get hurt repeatedly till you start to resent her. Before you will know it, it will develop to very strong dislike for her. And that will wrap up whatever is between the two of you.

2. The insecure girl: Researchers have not yet found out why people get so insecure. But with this girl, prepare your list of explanations in advance. You have to explain to her why the course mate you greeted was smiling. You have to explain why you checked your phone twice in the last one hour. If she is with your phone, you have to explain why you sent a message with an emoji. My brother, even security cameras cannot monitor your life the way she would. Not even the angels can do a thorough job of recording your every act like her.

3. The verbal girl: She is often nice and pretty. But there is one big problem that she has: her mouth. When she wants, she can pamper you till you reach the clouds and see heaven’s gates. But once she gets angry, her words flow like corrosive acid. It burns every morale and confidence you can ever muster. And watch it; she may not do this to you immediately. Rather, she may start with those around you. But my friend, everything is turn by turn. Hand will soon reach you too. cheesy

4. High maintenance girl: I was once talking to a girl and telling her that I cannot waste time chasing after a girl. She told me clearly that I have to learn it because the woman is the goal. I laughed. That is the kind of mindset this type of girl has. She believes that she is your prize and you should feel lucky to have her. So, once you start dating, you are responsible for her and her generational needs. The money you will spend on her for six months is enough to erect a house to lintel level. In fact, she may probably ask you for monthly salary too. Are you surprised? Don’t be. These are clearly evil days. cheesy

5. The lying girl: She might have a degree from school, but she has one degree you are not aware of: BLL. It means Bachelor of Lie-Lie. She lies almost over everything. Satan, the liar, is not even worthy to do IT under her. Hardly can you ever catch her lying because she is just good at what she does. But if you ever succeed and catch her lying. Forget it man; it’s a waste of time. Even her excuse and explanations will still be lies. Have you ever been in such a relationship with one? It is a really terrible experience.

6. The indecisive girl: She is one leg in and one leg out. You are dating her but you are not sure you are dating her. Whenever you try to discuss about the two of you, she says she is not ready, but she wants dividends of a relationship. She wants you to share her emotional load with you and even expect you to assist financially. She says you are the most special guy she knows but at the same time won’t accept that you are her boyfriend. She clearly is using you to wait for someone better. But, if this is happening to you and you are still hoping for an opportunity, April 1st will not be enough to celebrate you.

7. The wannabe bride: This kind of girl seems pleasant at first. The problem starts when she starts scheming to get married to you at all cost. She keeps bringing up fantasies of when the two of you will be married when the relationship is just three weeks old! You will think it is only older ladies that do this, but even girls of 21-22 are increasingly entering this stage. If you don’t want the accompanying frustration, you know what to do.

These are the ones I decided to write out. You probably have met some women with peculiar issues. You can add your own to the list or share your experience with any of the girls above.
Sorry guys I didn't actually mean to type "Hmm"
Re: Guys: 7 Types Of Women That Will Give You The Greatest Headaches by Nobody: 11:07am On Apr 19, 2017
KingKush01:
Niggz know your worth never let any girl make you feel like she's doing you a favour dating your @ss. I've been with the High maintenance chick b4, I left the relationship with my self esteem at -1%

Leeme add mine

The Drama Queen

Sometimes you wonder if you're playing a role in a Bollywood movie or you're dating a telemundo actress with this kinda girl. She makes a mountain out of a mole hill

The beautiful Manipulator

She's usually extremely beautuful.She's a master at using her feminine wiles to get men crawling at her feet, Emotional blackmail is her trademark.She's used to getting what she wants and won't stop at nothing eg T boss

These two come in pairs.

Knew one girl like that. Told her point blank, then I lock up. No be only you beautiful. Fine, young girls plenty for Enugu, I no mind the list wen dem want nak me.
Re: Guys: 7 Types Of Women That Will Give You The Greatest Headaches by LordIsaac(m): 11:07am On Apr 19, 2017
I can relate to 2,3,4,5 and 7 girl. All in one. May God deliver me.
Re: Guys: 7 Types Of Women That Will Give You The Greatest Headaches by sleekjosh01(m): 11:07am On Apr 19, 2017
my girl falls for the number 2 spot sha...the thing don tire me to the extent I no com care anymore
Re: Guys: 7 Types Of Women That Will Give You The Greatest Headaches by Nobody: 11:08am On Apr 19, 2017
Safiaa:

7.30 am in the morning you carry yourself to comment on one silly list about women....who is deceiving who?

4 Likes

Re: Guys: 7 Types Of Women That Will Give You The Greatest Headaches by Nobody: 11:08am On Apr 19, 2017
importexpert:

I actually have nothing to say.. I look forward to watching Barca vs Juve
Re: Guys: 7 Types Of Women That Will Give You The Greatest Headaches by 2shur: 11:09am On Apr 19, 2017
I experienced nos 7 years bac.
Met this bich
Fuckd d shiit outt of her pekus
Next she starts askin wem do ao wamn geh married.
She wanna see my mom.
Wtf bich
I just met u abt 5weeks ago.
And now u talking marriage shiit.
Bich geh put of my aous
Pack up your weak packed up toyota out of my compound.
I threw out dah make up bich.
Gals are ugly men.
Only few are naturally beautiful i swear
Beauty is on d face men and not beauty of d priva8 is insane.
Everyone dey rub make up.
I love being single bro.
I aint got no worries.
Wen ai need pussy.
I drive stra8 down to school campus.
Im campus..hostel girls i own them campus.
Off k girls sef wan camp us.
Re: Guys: 7 Types Of Women That Will Give You The Greatest Headaches by Nobody: 11:09am On Apr 19, 2017
Brownbarbie97:
All these female bashing threads on nairaland are becoming irritating.

What a man can do a woman can do better.

If they bash una.....bash dem back.
Re: Guys: 7 Types Of Women That Will Give You The Greatest Headaches by cardoctor(m): 11:10am On Apr 19, 2017
Many of them have all of the above wahalas.
Re: Guys: 7 Types Of Women That Will Give You The Greatest Headaches by robosky02(m): 11:11am On Apr 19, 2017
Presh900:
The self-centered girl is the worse off them all.... She might see you drinking garri and be asking you for money to manicure her legs...

give her garri way dey burst brain grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys: 7 Types Of Women That Will Give You The Greatest Headaches by TinaAnita(f): 11:11am On Apr 19, 2017
What about girls that nag the living daylight out of a guy? Every single female has flaws. Just go for the one you can tolerate. You can't find any lady who is flawless

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys: 7 Types Of Women That Will Give You The Greatest Headaches by Crownwahley(m): 11:13am On Apr 19, 2017
importexpert:

why is everyone quoting everything na ??
I don do my own too
Re: Guys: 7 Types Of Women That Will Give You The Greatest Headaches by frubben(m): 11:14am On Apr 19, 2017
I smell counter thread

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] / Men Are Becoming More Lonely Because Women Are Not Settling For Less (photos) / Romance Section: Interesting Threads Library! ! !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.