Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,442 members, 7,808,579 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:43 PM

Guys: 7 Types Of Women That Will Give You The Greatest Headaches - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys: 7 Types Of Women That Will Give You The Greatest Headaches (51949 Views)

7 Types Of Guys You Shouldn’t Be With In 2019 / Valentine: 7 Types Of Undergraduates You Will See On Campus On February 14 / Guys, 7 Things We Need To Stop Doing This Year – Nigeria Online Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys: 7 Types Of Women That Will Give You The Greatest Headaches by Nobody: 1:22pm On Apr 19, 2017
Hades2016:
see big lie ooooooo
Too much to believe?
Re: Guys: 7 Types Of Women That Will Give You The Greatest Headaches by guychidile: 1:22pm On Apr 19, 2017
those girls with urge of expensive wears and costly materials. I salute you
Re: Guys: 7 Types Of Women That Will Give You The Greatest Headaches by NarnieSnyper(m): 1:24pm On Apr 19, 2017
My ex before my ex,Amaka.
Shid! That girl mouth spits more than an assault rifle. All my friends both male and female dislike her. They keep complaining about her but whenever she's around me, she becomes that angel I fell in love with.

Too bad I fell for your face, nice azz and those pair of round-mounds bosoms. But you have a very bad character and so unforgiving

Fine girls dey hard to maintain Olo'un undecided
#TeamAverage-lookingGirls

1 Like

Re: Guys: 7 Types Of Women That Will Give You The Greatest Headaches by aribisala0(m): 1:24pm On Apr 19, 2017
importexpert:
Dating in itself is fun. But dating a wrong girl is stress. Did I just say stress? Now, that is an understatement. It is like have a banging headache that makes you really feel uncomfortable. If you are a guy, you probably have dated a woman that you later felt was a complete waste of time. Be comforted. You are not alone.

This is why I have checked out seven major types of women that keep making dating miserable for us.

1. The self -centered girl: A relationship is the product of two people taking care of each other’s needs. However, the self centred girl is focused on herself. When you are together, the only issue that excites her is about herself. She does not care to ask how things have been with you. You could be going through a difficult situation and she doesn’t observe to know! It can be very frustrating because you know you are not getting one tenth of what you are putting into the relationship. Let me tell you how that kind of relationship will end: if you try to endure the relationship for a while, you will get hurt repeatedly till you start to resent her. Before you will know it, it will develop to very strong dislike for her. And that will wrap up whatever is between the two of you.

2. The insecure girl: Researchers have not yet found out why people get so insecure. But with this girl, prepare your list of explanations in advance. You have to explain to her why the course mate you greeted was smiling. You have to explain why you checked your phone twice in the last one hour. If she is with your phone, you have to explain why you sent a message with an emoji. My brother, even security cameras cannot monitor your life the way she would. Not even the angels can do a thorough job of recording your every act like her.

3. The verbal girl: She is often nice and pretty. But there is one big problem that she has: her mouth. When she wants, she can pamper you till you reach the clouds and see heaven’s gates. But once she gets angry, her words flow like corrosive acid. It burns every morale and confidence you can ever muster. And watch it; she may not do this to you immediately. Rather, she may start with those around you. But my friend, everything is turn by turn. Hand will soon reach you too. cheesy

4. High maintenance girl: I was once talking to a girl and telling her that I cannot waste time chasing after a girl. She told me clearly that I have to learn it because the woman is the goal. I laughed. That is the kind of mindset this type of girl has. She believes that she is your prize and you should feel lucky to have her. So, once you start dating, you are responsible for her and her generational needs. The money you will spend on her for six months is enough to erect a house to lintel level. In fact, she may probably ask you for monthly salary too. Are you surprised? Don’t be. These are clearly evil days. cheesy

5. The lying girl: She might have a degree from school, but she has one degree you are not aware of: BLL. It means Bachelor of Lie-Lie. She lies almost over everything. Satan, the liar, is not even worthy to do IT under her. Hardly can you ever catch her lying because she is just good at what she does. But if you ever succeed and catch her lying. Forget it man; it’s a waste of time. Even her excuse and explanations will still be lies. Have you ever been in such a relationship with one? It is a really terrible experience.

6. The indecisive girl: She is one leg in and one leg out. You are dating her but you are not sure you are dating her. Whenever you try to discuss about the two of you, she says she is not ready, but she wants dividends of a relationship. She wants you to share her emotional load with you and even expect you to assist financially. She says you are the most special guy she knows but at the same time won’t accept that you are her boyfriend. She clearly is using you to wait for someone better. But, if this is happening to you and you are still hoping for an opportunity, April 1st will not be enough to celebrate you.

7. The wannabe bride: This kind of girl seems pleasant at first. The problem starts when she starts scheming to get married to you at all cost. She keeps bringing up fantasies of when the two of you will be married when the relationship is just three weeks old! You will think it is only older ladies that do this, but even girls of 21-22 are increasingly entering this stage. If you don’t want the accompanying frustration, you know what to do.

These are the ones I decided to write out. You probably have met some women with peculiar issues. You can add your own to the list or share your experience with any of the girls above.

Tihihi
Re: Guys: 7 Types Of Women That Will Give You The Greatest Headaches by naijaboiy: 1:26pm On Apr 19, 2017
Ngokafor:

...All these thread about women this and that actually portrays males who open such threads and contribute feverishly as failures and under-achievers.

..I mean,dontt you all have more educative and enlightening topics to engage in??..even if it is politically to oust non-performing public Administrators to better your lives and reduce your frustrations and suicidal tendencies??

...Nigerian males are fast losing it no doubt.
And why are you worried that your ass is being exposed for all to see.

I mean you can't even debunk the Op's claims you're more interested in shutting him down. More truth will be exposed about you daughters of Jezebel and you can do nothing about it but wail. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys: 7 Types Of Women That Will Give You The Greatest Headaches by Hollasmall: 1:27pm On Apr 19, 2017
FelixFelicis:
Look at her height of stupidity grin If you like be 1million miles away, no be Nairaland you dey access so? undecided

Oponu that thinks traveling out is success, it's not your fault, na you first travel for your village so you merit am

Bro Abeg don't be intimidated by any fucking body wey dey form abroad ooo most especially ladies wey be say na olosho den dey do over there have been to different countries on tourism it not always easy like they claim they are all living
fake life's Abeg no let anybody con dey shout abroad like say na place wey we never go.nonsense
Re: Guys: 7 Types Of Women That Will Give You The Greatest Headaches by naijaboiy: 1:28pm On Apr 19, 2017
Safiaa:
7am in the morning, you carry yourself to write a silly list about women. Are you not giving yourself a headache? Is it that deep? Na wa.

All these boys think they know it all about woman. List upon list, yet one babe somewhere is still pressing your mumu button. Mr borrow borrow aka Mr cash machine. Transfer your knowledge into something tangible please. Its annoying.
Says the hypocritic misandrist who settled down to compose an essay advising fellow girls to drop their brains aside and use their bodies to get what they want from men.

How pathetic! grin

5 Likes

Re: Guys: 7 Types Of Women That Will Give You The Greatest Headaches by Nobody: 1:31pm On Apr 19, 2017
Safiaa:
Please what is this imbecilee saying? Even if thats the case, which is not, wetin happen? Are they not making legitmate money, or are you so retardedd that you dont understand that? Ode. Please commot for road. I dont have time for your type.
Mehn, it's a faceless forum all dese ain't needed
Re: Guys: 7 Types Of Women That Will Give You The Greatest Headaches by Safiaa(f): 1:47pm On Apr 19, 2017
Youre clearly a self centred misogynist. I dont expect you to say anything reasonable. Its engraved in your character.

Bye bye.
naijaboiy:

Says the hypocritic misandrist who settled down to compose an essay advising fellow girls to drop their brains aside and use their bodies to get what they want from men.

How pathetic! grin
Re: Guys: 7 Types Of Women That Will Give You The Greatest Headaches by naijaboiy: 1:48pm On Apr 19, 2017
Safiaa:
Youre clearly a self centred misogynist. I dont expect you to say anything reasonable. Its engraved in your character.

Bye bye.
gringringrin

And what do we have here?

A misogynist talking to a misandrist. I guess the equation is balanced ain't it? smiley

3 Likes

Re: Guys: 7 Types Of Women That Will Give You The Greatest Headaches by daewoorazer(m): 2:02pm On Apr 19, 2017
Titheman:

if u quote the whole post just because u no fit laugh then u are an idiotic joker

shocked grin grin

Iv been on this thread alone since a.m LMAO.... Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Smallsmall booda
Re: Guys: 7 Types Of Women That Will Give You The Greatest Headaches by uss25dec: 2:07pm On Apr 19, 2017
Brownbarbie97:
All these female bashing threads on nairaland are becoming irritating.
then leave the forum
Re: Guys: 7 Types Of Women That Will Give You The Greatest Headaches by Greyman11(m): 2:11pm On Apr 19, 2017
Rexhenrex:
i av dated quite all in the list but trust me number six is the worst to ever be with because u can't place what she really wants
hahahahahahahaha.. I join my belief with urs bro.. Just got out of that recently. How did I get out? It is quite simple I stopped calling and wen I call I just go straight to d point and she now turned it to me that I was no longer romantic.. Can u guess my ansa?.. I just ansad ''Okay'' and that was the last time we spoke
Re: Guys: 7 Types Of Women That Will Give You The Greatest Headaches by FelixFelicis(m): 2:12pm On Apr 19, 2017
Bla bla bla I see you belong to the last generation even with your childish mind and body. I've been looking at all your typographical errors, better face your studies omo ale.

Naija no good naija no good, Seun is in naija, lindaikeji is in naija, olamide is in naija, Mark Zuckerberg invested in Andele and even came to Naija. Be letting your mental slavery fool you. How he concern you if economy no good? Na economy you dey work for? Abi na your parents be dangote or otedola or those who hold economic power in Naija.

E for even better sef if you be commissioner or minister pikin, na wretchedness go kill you for that place, and if you still come naija you no go worth to clean your former classmate shoe kiss kiss
Why will I want to escape the land of opportunities and go to an established country where there's racism to work as a slave.
O'n pe ko to pa yin danu grin (If them like make them kill y'all sooner or later)

Safiaa:
Idiott of life. You're using that 2k to pamper your swollen empty head. You were a total liabality and you probably still are. Face your front and improve your life nigga.

Talk, talk talk. We also know how its going down in naija, and its not looking pretty. Unfortunately, its actually a shame and i hope the condition improves So stop decieving yourself talking like a empty dog. Its okay,
I can give you an opportunity to escape.

Foreign slave? What do we say to bad governance, terrible basic amenties and poverty. Living below normal human conditions where 'electricity is seen as a priviledge'. Continue to live in your wonderful dream land and 'be comfortable'. I hope light dey for your house sha? Im sure your living conditions are beyond repairable. Taxi drivers in the 'foreign slavery lands' are making more than the average graduate job in Nigeria. I love my country nigeria, but stop acting like your so proud of yourself for staying in your 'fathers land'. Continue to decay in your self deceit. Until the economy improves, i'm more than happy to be a 'foreign slave'

Even the rich are suffering unconciously.

Fool.

1 Like

Re: Guys: 7 Types Of Women That Will Give You The Greatest Headaches by FelixFelicis(m): 2:17pm On Apr 19, 2017
Hollasmall:

Bro Abeg don't be intimidated by any fucking body wey dey form abroad ooo most especially ladies wey be say na olosho den dey do over there have been to different countries on tourism it not always easy like they claim they are all living
fake life's Abeg no let anybody con dey shout abroad like say na place wey we never go.nonsense
na ogun go kill this girl papa, omo ale forming abroad, na one yeye European or Asian country she go dey like that. If she come back make she go intimidate her parents with accent, I'll intimidate her with affluence grin
Re: Guys: 7 Types Of Women That Will Give You The Greatest Headaches by Datingtips: 2:17pm On Apr 19, 2017
importexpert:
Dating in itself is fun. But dating a wrong girl is stress. Did I just say stress? Now, that is an understatement. It is like have a banging headache that makes you really feel uncomfortable. If you are a guy, you probably have dated a woman that you later felt was a complete waste of time. Be comforted. You are not alone.

This is why I have checked out seven major types of women that keep making dating miserable for us.

1. The self -centered girl: A relationship is the product of two people taking care of each other’s needs. However, the self centred girl is focused on herself. When you are together, the only issue that excites her is about herself. She does not care to ask how things have been with you. You could be going through a difficult situation and she doesn’t observe to know! It can be very frustrating because you know you are not getting one tenth of what you are putting into the relationship. Let me tell you how that kind of relationship will end: if you try to endure the relationship for a while, you will get hurt repeatedly till you start to resent her. Before you will know it, it will develop to very strong dislike for her. And that will wrap up whatever is between the two of you.

2. The insecure girl: Researchers have not yet found out why people get so insecure. But with this girl, prepare your list of explanations in advance. You have to explain to her why the course mate you greeted was smiling. You have to explain why you checked your phone twice in the last one hour. If she is with your phone, you have to explain why you sent a message with an emoji. My brother, even security cameras cannot monitor your life the way she would. Not even the angels can do a thorough job of recording your every act like her.

3. The verbal girl: She is often nice and pretty. But there is one big problem that she has: her mouth. When she wants, she can pamper you till you reach the clouds and see heaven’s gates. But once she gets angry, her words flow like corrosive acid. It burns every morale and confidence you can ever muster. And watch it; she may not do this to you immediately. Rather, she may start with those around you. But my friend, everything is turn by turn. Hand will soon reach you too. cheesy

4. High maintenance girl: I was once talking to a girl and telling her that I cannot waste time chasing after a girl. She told me clearly that I have to learn it because the woman is the goal. I laughed. That is the kind of mindset this type of girl has. She believes that she is your prize and you should feel lucky to have her. So, once you start dating, you are responsible for her and her generational needs. The money you will spend on her for six months is enough to erect a house to lintel level. In fact, she may probably ask you for monthly salary too. Are you surprised? Don’t be. These are clearly evil days. cheesy

5. The lying girl: She might have a degree from school, but she has one degree you are not aware of: BLL. It means Bachelor of Lie-Lie. She lies almost over everything. Satan, the liar, is not even worthy to do IT under her. Hardly can you ever catch her lying because she is just good at what she does. But if you ever succeed and catch her lying. Forget it man; it’s a waste of time. Even her excuse and explanations will still be lies. Have you ever been in such a relationship with one? It is a really terrible experience.

6. The indecisive girl: She is one leg in and one leg out. You are dating her but you are not sure you are dating her. Whenever you try to discuss about the two of you, she says she is not ready, but she wants dividends of a relationship. She wants you to share her emotional load with you and even expect you to assist financially. She says you are the most special guy she knows but at the same time won’t accept that you are her boyfriend. She clearly is using you to wait for someone better. But, if this is happening to you and you are still hoping for an opportunity, April 1st will not be enough to celebrate you.

7. The wannabe bride: This kind of girl seems pleasant at first. The problem starts when she starts scheming to get married to you at all cost. She keeps bringing up fantasies of when the two of you will be married when the relationship is just three weeks old! You will think it is only older ladies that do this, but even girls of 21-22 are increasingly entering this stage. If you don’t want the accompanying frustration, you know what to do.

These are the ones I decided to write out. You probably have met some women with peculiar issues. You can add your own to the list or share your experience with any of the girls above.

Recently, I deliberately broke up with the No 6 type. However, I have come to learn that you would not succeed with women if all you do is reading their behaviours and attitudes. This would make you come on as being judgemental as you experience emotional upset from time to time. Women are not attracted to men who read and judge them every now and then.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys: 7 Types Of Women That Will Give You The Greatest Headaches by Greyman11(m): 2:18pm On Apr 19, 2017
darbeelicous:
what is she's capable of doing anything to any other girl that comes close to u!! grin grin grin grin

Hehehehehe.........
my broda a gal can be secure but very insecure?? Bro it is not good for business..
1) is either she feels u re too good to be dating someone like her or..
2) she is still taking u to be like her ex that really cheated on her so badly and at some point u will frankly see that she has learnt her lesson and she can even kill herself and kill u at the slightest suspicion of infidelity from ur part..it can even be just that there is dis ur cousin that u re really fond of and u know what happens wen she sees the two of u.. I will neva have anytin to do with a lady that is too insecure..

1 Like

Re: Guys: 7 Types Of Women That Will Give You The Greatest Headaches by uss25dec: 2:23pm On Apr 19, 2017
Ngokafor:

...All these thread about women this and that actually portrays males who open such threads and contribute feverishly as failures and under-achievers.

..I mean,dontt you all have more educative and enlightening topics to engage in??..even if it is politically to oust non-performing public Administrators to better your lives and reduce your frustrations and suicidal tendencies??

...Nigerian males are fast losing it no doubt.
This topic is very educative n it enlightens men to b vigilant abt these bitches call women. It also advises or remind women dat some these things dey do today will affect Dem one day. All these I dnt care attitudes dey v n dey wud soon start going to churches seeking prayers from pastors abt getting responsible husband. It's an advice to u if u care to adjust, if u belong to dis categories of women. Women never knew how hard to get husband, not boyfriend, till dey reach 24+. Den their eyes wud get opened n start regretting abt their past which dey cant change. Am sure u r belong to this categories cos a girl of 24 or more won't think like u. Sorry for ur life dear!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys: 7 Types Of Women That Will Give You The Greatest Headaches by Hollasmall: 2:23pm On Apr 19, 2017
FelixFelicis:
na ogun go kill this girl papa, omo ale forming abroad, na one yeye European or Asian country she go dey like that. If she come back make she go intimidate her parents with accent, I'll intimidate her with affluence grin

Na so bro have been there on several occasion including dubai and Malaysia most of them na runs even once wey dey work still dey do runs to meet up.i dey tell you from experience though I don't earn millions in nigeria but I will rather stay in nigeria than to be a slave in another mans land and be forming posh back in nigeria. She's one of em oloshos

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys: 7 Types Of Women That Will Give You The Greatest Headaches by Safiaa(f): 2:25pm On Apr 19, 2017
Yawns. Your points are boring and invalid. See the people the goat is mentioning. Im sure your father or mother didnt come into your thoughts, whilst mentioning these succesful people. The fact is that the majority of people cannot testify to the luck that these so called people have. The economy is much harder than others, but it takes a lot of hard work to scale through. You know this deep down youself, yet you want to fool yourself on this site for likes. Nonsense, you're very immature and illogocial. I cant even talk to you like a human being. Idiott.

When you log off nl, you know where the truth hits. Go and check your generator to see if petrol still dey and stop quoting me. Im done with you.

You can keep on talking to yourself, but i have better things to do with my day. Ciao.

FelixFelicis:
Bla bla bla I see you belong to the last generation even with your childish mind and body. I've been looking at all your typographical errors, better face your studies omo ale.

Naija no good naija no good, Seun is in naija, lindaikeji is in naija, olamide is in naija, Mark Zuckerberg invested in Andele and even came to Naija. Be letting your mental slavery fool you. How he concern you if economy no good? Na economy you dey work for? Abi na your parents be dangote or otedola or those who hold economic power in Naija.

E for even better sef if you be commissioner or minister pikin, na wretchedness go kill you for that place, and if you still come naija you no go worth to clean your former classmate shoe kiss kiss
Why will I want to escape the land of opportunities and go to an established country where there's racism to work as a slave.
O'n pe ko to pa yin danu grin (If them like make them kill y'all sooner or later)

Re: Guys: 7 Types Of Women That Will Give You The Greatest Headaches by 989900: 2:39pm On Apr 19, 2017
For guys battling number 6, just point blank tell her you love her, want her, but at this moment you're cutting her off cause you want sanity in your head.

She might fall in line, but in most cases she will go blank with you (cause in her mind she loves you, but you're not everything she's looking for . . . not because anything is wrong with you . . . it doesn't matter if you're Christiano Ronaldo and Future Barack Obama rolled into one, but because she's just so inexperienced and she's still holding on to her fantasies or some petty prejudices), whichever way it falls out, you will be a happier man for it -- thank me later -- they always come back though after they've been burnt.

4 Likes

Re: Guys: 7 Types Of Women That Will Give You The Greatest Headaches by ashala(m): 2:44pm On Apr 19, 2017
So true
Re: Guys: 7 Types Of Women That Will Give You The Greatest Headaches by yongg: 2:51pm On Apr 19, 2017
firstking01:
Every girl in nigeria possess atleast one of these ill-etiquette.

In other words, "choose your poison"

3 Likes

Re: Guys: 7 Types Of Women That Will Give You The Greatest Headaches by fastjett: 2:52pm On Apr 19, 2017
Datingtips:

Recently, I deliberately broke up with the No 6 type. However, I have come to learn that you would not succeed with women if all you do is reading their behaviours and attitudes. This would make you come on as being judgemental as you experience emotional upset from time to time. Women are not attracted to men who read and judge them every now and then.

Oga you have said it all, i quite agree with u 1000000%. i just learn something from what u just said, when you turn a blind eyes to them that is when u can get the best from them. just allow them wallow in there stupidity while u sit back and just be watching and laughing at them. nice comment so far.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys: 7 Types Of Women That Will Give You The Greatest Headaches by FelixFelicis(m): 2:53pm On Apr 19, 2017
Why do you want me to talk about myself or my parents? We're none of your business kid. Those successful people I mentioned aren't lucky beech, if so your parents are the most unfortunate bunch ever on earth. You're just a frustrated imp who thinks traveling to another country is success. You're very silly beyond sensible limit, and you're a stark illiterate languishing in the ocean of poverty. Arrogance on empty stomach, na poverty go impoverish your generation. Omo ale forming diaspora

Safiaa:
Yawns. Your points are boring and invalid. See the people the goat is mentioning. Im sure your father or mother didnt come into your thoughts, whilst mentioning these succesful people. The fact is that the majority of people cannot testify to the luck that these so called people have. The economy is much harder than others, but it takes a lot of hard work to scale through. You know this deep down youself, yet you want to fool yourself on this site for likes. Nonsense, you're very immature and illogocial. I cant even talk to you like a human being. Idiott.

When you log off nl, you know where the truth hits. Go and check your generator to see if petrol still dey and stop quoting me. Im done with you.

You can keep on talking to yourself, but i have better things to do with my day. Ciao.

1 Like

Re: Guys: 7 Types Of Women That Will Give You The Greatest Headaches by Safiaa(f): 2:58pm On Apr 19, 2017
ok
FelixFelicis:
Why do you want me to talk about myself or my parents? We're none of your business kid. Those successful people I mentioned aren't lucky beech, if so your parents are the most unfortunate bunch ever on earth. You're just a frustrated imp who thinks traveling to another country is success. You're very silly beyond sensible limit, and you're a stark illiterate languishing in the ocean of poverty. Arrogance on empty stomach, na poverty go impoverish your generation. Omo ale forming diaspora

Re: Guys: 7 Types Of Women That Will Give You The Greatest Headaches by sweetilicious(f): 3:03pm On Apr 19, 2017
Presh900:
The self-centered girl is the worse off them all.... She might see you drinking garri and be asking you for money to manicure her legs...
Oh my! I ate this yesterday and i enjoyed it.Slice much banana.Aish!
Re: Guys: 7 Types Of Women That Will Give You The Greatest Headaches by ifihearam: 3:05pm On Apr 19, 2017
Safiaa:

This one wey dey curse men upandan go want make man respect or marry her tomorrow. Ill mannered beech
Re: Guys: 7 Types Of Women That Will Give You The Greatest Headaches by Qualer: 3:07pm On Apr 19, 2017
ZarZar:

you look like you could be guilty of at least 4 of the above! grin grin

Re: Guys: 7 Types Of Women That Will Give You The Greatest Headaches by ifihearam: 3:08pm On Apr 19, 2017
FelixFelicis:

Jesus. See finishing. Guy leave her for second half abeg. She lacks good parental upbringing.
Re: Guys: 7 Types Of Women That Will Give You The Greatest Headaches by Jacks14: 3:12pm On Apr 19, 2017
importexpert:

Op i think i need help cuz mine is number5

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Romance Section: Interesting Threads Library! ! ! / Man Calls Out Nigerian Prostitutes In Italy For Not Cleaning Up Hussle Spot / Photo: Anything Wrong With Her Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.