Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,361 members, 7,808,258 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:28 AM

Guys: 7 Types Of Women That Will Give You The Greatest Headaches - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys: 7 Types Of Women That Will Give You The Greatest Headaches (51948 Views)

7 Types Of Guys You Shouldn’t Be With In 2019 / Valentine: 7 Types Of Undergraduates You Will See On Campus On February 14 / Guys, 7 Things We Need To Stop Doing This Year – Nigeria Online Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys: 7 Types Of Women That Will Give You The Greatest Headaches by Nobody: 3:17pm On Apr 19, 2017
Qualer:

you look like you could be guilty of at least 4 of the above! grin grin

Only 2, I'm not that terrible a person grin
Re: Guys: 7 Types Of Women That Will Give You The Greatest Headaches by FelixFelicis(m): 3:17pm On Apr 19, 2017
ifihearam:

Jesus. See finishing. Guy leave her for second half abeg. She lacks good parental upbringing.
Most people have the same thing to say about safiaa grin
Re: Guys: 7 Types Of Women That Will Give You The Greatest Headaches by Qualer: 3:20pm On Apr 19, 2017
ZarZar:

Only 2, I'm not that terrible a person grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Guys: 7 Types Of Women That Will Give You The Greatest Headaches by firstking01(m): 3:27pm On Apr 19, 2017
yongg:

In other words, "choose your poision"
Re: Guys: 7 Types Of Women That Will Give You The Greatest Headaches by Edusouls(m): 3:43pm On Apr 19, 2017
Ngokafor:

...All these thread about women this and that actually portrays males who open such threads and contribute feverishly as failures and under-achievers.

..I mean,dontt you all have more educative and enlightening topics to engage in??..even if it is politically to oust non-performing public Administrators to better your lives and reduce your frustrations and suicidal tendencies??

...Nigerian males are fast losing it no doubt.
shut up ,men are crying out their pains, so allow them.and why is it that you women cause pain to men? It shows clearly that you people re cursed.

4 Likes

Re: Guys: 7 Types Of Women That Will Give You The Greatest Headaches by Nobody: 3:54pm On Apr 19, 2017
Qualer:

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Lol, I'm being honest. If my intention was to lie, I wouldn't own up to even one tongue
Re: Guys: 7 Types Of Women That Will Give You The Greatest Headaches by babyfaceafrica: 4:24pm On Apr 19, 2017
989900:
For guys battling number 6, just point blank tell her you love her, want her, but at this moment you're cutting her off cause you want sanity in your head.

She might fall in line, but in most cases she will go blank with you (cause in her mind she loves you, but you're not everything she's looking for . . . not because anything is wrong with you . . . it doesn't matter if you're Christiano Ronaldo and Future Barack Obama rolled into one, but because she's just so inexperienced and she's still holding on to her fantasies or some petty prejudices), whichever way it falls out, you will be a happier man for it -- thank me later -- they always come back though after they've been burnt.
but I don't like burnt food..I prefer them fresh... So I won't accept a burnt offering
Re: Guys: 7 Types Of Women That Will Give You The Greatest Headaches by babyfaceafrica: 4:27pm On Apr 19, 2017
Datingtips:

Recently, I deliberately broke up with the No 6 type. However, I have come to learn that you would not succeed with women if all you do is reading their behaviours and attitudes. This would make you come on as being judgemental as you experience emotional upset from time to time. Women are not attracted to men who read and judge them every now and then.
lolz.......not entirely correct..but you have a point though
Re: Guys: 7 Types Of Women That Will Give You The Greatest Headaches by DeRay98(m): 4:37pm On Apr 19, 2017
PapiSmith:
The rate at which we attack women on nairaland is "fearing" me sef.

Yes they are annoying and have too many baggages but we don't have any choice than to deal with them even with their flaws

That's the reason guy need to study them as if they are on a Ph.D levels to come out unscathed. Failure to do so, OYO. grin
Re: Guys: 7 Types Of Women That Will Give You The Greatest Headaches by nkemjacob2(m): 4:45pm On Apr 19, 2017
of all this u have mentioned @ least a girl wil have one of those attribute
Re: Guys: 7 Types Of Women That Will Give You The Greatest Headaches by Rtopzy(f): 4:51pm On Apr 19, 2017
Griffon:
There are no types, every girl gives headache. It is just in their nature.
You are not saying the truth bro
Re: Guys: 7 Types Of Women That Will Give You The Greatest Headaches by Qualer: 5:04pm On Apr 19, 2017
ZarZar:

Lol, I'm being honest. If my intention was to lie, I wouldn't own up to even one tongue

alrighty then, will find out for myself next time i'm down south! cool

Re: Guys: 7 Types Of Women That Will Give You The Greatest Headaches by Nobody: 5:05pm On Apr 19, 2017
Qualer:

alrighty then, will find out for myself next time i'm down south! cool

Hihihi. At your own risk tongue
Re: Guys: 7 Types Of Women That Will Give You The Greatest Headaches by 99foxxy(f): 5:08pm On Apr 19, 2017
You done fall victim, remain the one way you meet for grave.
Re: Guys: 7 Types Of Women That Will Give You The Greatest Headaches by Qualer: 5:09pm On Apr 19, 2017
ZarZar:

Hihihi. At your own risk tongue

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Guys: 7 Types Of Women That Will Give You The Greatest Headaches by Nobody: 5:11pm On Apr 19, 2017
ikp120:
Hehehehehe grin grin grin grin grin.
That one na normal thing wey all girls have in common na. That's not a problem. I even like very insecure babes. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Lol they are the best kind

1 Like

Re: Guys: 7 Types Of Women That Will Give You The Greatest Headaches by 989900: 5:18pm On Apr 19, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
but I don't like burnt food..I prefer them fresh... So I won't accept a burnt offering
wink
Re: Guys: 7 Types Of Women That Will Give You The Greatest Headaches by tosyne2much(m): 5:26pm On Apr 19, 2017
All the points raised by the OP are valid and I have learnt a lot from him

More grace bro

1 Like

Re: Guys: 7 Types Of Women That Will Give You The Greatest Headaches by karma2000: 5:33pm On Apr 19, 2017
mumu bitch karma awaits her at old age as spinster
Re: Guys: 7 Types Of Women That Will Give You The Greatest Headaches by Safiaa(f): 5:39pm On Apr 19, 2017
Can't keep my name out of your head. smiley Keep following my beautiful ass. Ode smiley
FelixFelicis:
Most people have the same thing to say about safiaa grin
Re: Guys: 7 Types Of Women That Will Give You The Greatest Headaches by FelixFelicis(m): 5:45pm On Apr 19, 2017
Safiaa:
Can't keep my name out of your head. smiley Keep following my beautiful ass. Ode smiley
grin You can sit your beautiful ass on a barbed wire smiley wink
Re: Guys: 7 Types Of Women That Will Give You The Greatest Headaches by Nobody: 5:51pm On Apr 19, 2017
4&6 so correct. Infact, am into it.
Re: Guys: 7 Types Of Women That Will Give You The Greatest Headaches by Nobody: 5:56pm On Apr 19, 2017
Alero3Arubi:

OP my own is not here.

Lolz. .

1 Like

Re: Guys: 7 Types Of Women That Will Give You The Greatest Headaches by Ngokafor(f): 6:24pm On Apr 19, 2017
Edusouls:
shut up ,men are crying out their pains, so allow them.and why is it that you women cause pain to men? It shows clearly that you people re cursed.

...i guess your mothers caused pain to your fathers and are cursed as well..Mannerless urchins with zero home-training...Keep fooling yourselves here with your silly whinnings..Lazy things always looking for who to vent their self-inflicted frustrations on...pain indeed.
Re: Guys: 7 Types Of Women That Will Give You The Greatest Headaches by Safiaa(f): 6:48pm On Apr 19, 2017
Fool.
FelixFelicis:
grin You can sit your beautiful ass on a barbed wire smiley wink
Re: Guys: 7 Types Of Women That Will Give You The Greatest Headaches by chigoziem10(f): 6:59pm On Apr 19, 2017
If you here to read comments, then we are together

1 Like

Re: Guys: 7 Types Of Women That Will Give You The Greatest Headaches by Missmossy(f): 7:17pm On Apr 19, 2017
The comments though, i reserve mine. Here to read, nothing nothing more.

2 Likes

Re: Guys: 7 Types Of Women That Will Give You The Greatest Headaches by JustTm(m): 7:59pm On Apr 19, 2017
Presh900:

Well.... ask the ones above why the quoted the whole write-up
funny enough I'm currently dating someone who is well to do with all the types listed above.
Re: Guys: 7 Types Of Women That Will Give You The Greatest Headaches by honestivo(m): 8:23pm On Apr 19, 2017
Ngokafor:

...All these thread about women this and that actually portrays males who open such threads and contribute feverishly as failures and under-achievers.

..I mean,dontt you all have more educative and enlightening topics to engage in??..even if it is politically to oust non-performing public Administrators to better your lives and reduce your frustrations and suicidal tendencies??

...Nigerian males are fast losing it no doubt.
babe sorry,you must be guilty of one or more ...
Re: Guys: 7 Types Of Women That Will Give You The Greatest Headaches by Griffon(m): 8:50pm On Apr 19, 2017
Rtopzy:

You are not saying the truth bro

You don't give headache? Say yes and I'm getting married to you.
Re: Guys: 7 Types Of Women That Will Give You The Greatest Headaches by Haniel18: 9:45pm On Apr 19, 2017
generalbush:

Hmmm
so u qoute everything just to type hmmmm.ur case is spiritual
Re: Guys: 7 Types Of Women That Will Give You The Greatest Headaches by Nobody: 9:57pm On Apr 19, 2017
generalbush:

Hmmm
am sure this is how you waste resources you worked hard for

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Romance Section: Interesting Threads Library! ! ! / Man Calls Out Nigerian Prostitutes In Italy For Not Cleaning Up Hussle Spot / Photo: Anything Wrong With Her Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.