Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,868 members, 7,802,799 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:50 PM

My Boyfriend Blocked Me On WhatsApp Because Of This - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Blocked Me On WhatsApp Because Of This (82065 Views)

He Blocked Me After I Called Him A Liar For Sending Roses To His Cousin! / She Blocked Me Because Of This / She Blocked Me After The First Night Out. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boyfriend Blocked Me On WhatsApp Because Of This by sammieguze(m): 9:17am On Apr 19, 2017
StarBukola:
And u haven't figure it out yet, that u r a side chick undecided undecided

some side chicks re treated better than this .

but let me ask this question....

where and how do you meet when you av to?

he comes to your house or you go to hotels?

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Blocked Me On WhatsApp Because Of This by OLAJADON: 9:21am On Apr 19, 2017
jordanriverz:
pleas I need your honest advice.....
I've been dating this man going to 2 years now and I don't know his house,
well he's way older than I am and my problem is that...ok let me start.
on Wednesday last week my twin sis and I told our mum we would be going somewhere but we wanted to spend time with the men in our lives...so I packed my things and went to stay at my friends place,my sisters plans didn't work out as her bf hadn't arrived Lagos yet until next week..so I didn't know.
I waited on Thursday my man didn't call,so on Friday he called me but didn't say anything about us meeting later...so I was sad...on Saturday I made a video of my activities and my dance steps..I sent it to him...later he asked me where I was and I said my friends place, he bagan to ask me questions,where is the location, I should send him an address... I knew he was thinking I'm with a man but NO I wasn't.. my friend said I shouldn't give anyone her house address that if he wants to believe let him believe and if he doesn't then its his problem...he came to my house and met my sis and thought I lied to him because I had told him my sis wasn't around which I didn't know until I got home on Sunday...please what can I do as he doesn't want to pick my calls and even blocked me on WhatsApp
we can't make any conclusion yet, maybe he is just angry you lied to him but it is a bad thing for you to be dating a guy for two years and don't know his house. something MIGHT be fishy.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Blocked Me On WhatsApp Because Of This by Nobody: 9:36am On Apr 19, 2017
waluga:
my dear yuh are not in a relationship,yuh are just his GOTO FWB and pls if yuh av been shagging each other, where in hell have yuh been doing it, cos to me yuh are literally a SIDECHICK, come to ur sense and run for ur dear life if yuh really want a relationship, from the look of things yuh are all into him and he aint shit into yuh at all.....buy brain..yuh too cute to be stock with that thing
ok. I'll

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Blocked Me On WhatsApp Because Of This by Nobody: 9:37am On Apr 19, 2017
StarBukola:
my dear, if want u posted is any real? I will strongly advice u to end it, why wont he take u to his house ,for two years, my dear he is hiding something, the early u walk out the better...my opinion sha
its real
Re: My Boyfriend Blocked Me On WhatsApp Because Of This by Nobody: 9:39am On Apr 19, 2017
OLAJADON:

we can't make any conclusion yet, maybe he is just angry you lied to him but it is a bad thing for you to be dating a guy for two years and don't know his house. something MIGHT be fishy.
i didn't lie to him at all...it's just a misunderstanding and coincidence that made it look like I was lying but I wasn't.
Re: My Boyfriend Blocked Me On WhatsApp Because Of This by Nobody: 9:47am On Apr 19, 2017
Lionessza:

Your problem is not him ignoring your calls , you are your own biggest problem. Your "relationship " is not in crisis because there is no relationship between you and this guy. Go find a single guy your age cus you sound like a juvenile. The guy was just using you he's done now so pick yourself up and move on and let this serve as a lesson to you and your young friends. Stay in your lane little girl.
well funny enough we have never had any thingy,like for him to have used me....naah nothing has happened
Re: My Boyfriend Blocked Me On WhatsApp Because Of This by Nobody: 9:57am On Apr 19, 2017
Dude is probably married.....

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Blocked Me On WhatsApp Because Of This by Lionessza(f): 10:03am On Apr 19, 2017
jordanriverz:
well funny enough we have never had any thingy,like for him to have used me....naah nothing has happened

I'm happy that you don't feel used sweets

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Blocked Me On WhatsApp Because Of This by Benbisco(f): 10:11am On Apr 19, 2017
tspouse:
if he block u on whatapp block him on facebook,if he block you snapchat block him on skype,den msg me privatly for further instruction

Choi! You go sabi revenge o!

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Blocked Me On WhatsApp Because Of This by OLAJADON: 10:18am On Apr 19, 2017
jordanriverz:
i didn't lie to him at all...it's just a misunderstanding and coincidence that made it look like I was lying but I wasn't.
OK,since he doesn't want to listen, then give him time like a week and apologise even though you know you didn't do anything wrong, also try knowing where he reside, if he stays with his family maybe that the reason why he doesn't want to take you home, he just don't want to rush things.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Blocked Me On WhatsApp Because Of This by Nobody: 10:24am On Apr 19, 2017
Lionessza:

I'm happy that you don't feel used sweets
but thank you for your advice God bless u
Re: My Boyfriend Blocked Me On WhatsApp Because Of This by Nobody: 10:25am On Apr 19, 2017
The man has taken you on a ride. My dear you were never in a relationship; you were only just another victim of a married man looking for a young blood to catch fun with. Count your losses and move on. You have been played.

And to think you even feel guilty given the circumstances of the relationship...

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Blocked Me On WhatsApp Because Of This by Lionessza(f): 10:31am On Apr 19, 2017
jordanriverz:
but thank you for your advice God bless u

Same to you hun
Re: My Boyfriend Blocked Me On WhatsApp Because Of This by Nobody: 11:35am On Apr 19, 2017
he is way olda dan u and u dont no his house.and u tink u're in a relationship,u are JUST A SIDECHICK AND HE IS PROBABLY MARRIED.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Blocked Me On WhatsApp Because Of This by tspouse(m): 12:38pm On Apr 19, 2017
Benbisco:

Choi! You go sabi revenge o!
no be revenge na just to let him come to his swellin sense
Re: My Boyfriend Blocked Me On WhatsApp Because Of This by Nobody: 12:42pm On Apr 19, 2017
Op, what's the average age of you and your boyfriend?

You "Thot" he's your boyfriend abi?

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Blocked Me On WhatsApp Because Of This by hope4jobseeker: 12:43pm On Apr 19, 2017
Congratulations.

Should we fry beans?

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Blocked Me On WhatsApp Because Of This by Lexusgs430: 12:44pm On Apr 19, 2017
jordanriverz:
Please I need your honest advice.....

I've been dating this man going to 2 years now and I don't know his house, well he's way older than I am and my problem is that...ok let me start.

On Wednesday last week, my twin sister and I told our mum we would be going somewhere but we wanted to spend time with the men in our lives.. So I packed my things and went to stay at my friends place, my sisters plans didn't work out as her bf hadn't arrived Lagos yet until next week..so I didn't know..

I waited on Thursday my man didn't call, so on Friday he called me but didn't say anything about us meeting later...so I was sad...on Saturday I made a video of my activities and my dance steps..I sent it to him...later he asked me where I was and I said my friends place, he bagan to ask me questions, where is the location, I should send him an address... I knew he was thinking I'm with a man but NO I wasn't..

My friend said I shouldn't give anyone her house address that if he wants to believe let him believe and if he doesn't then its his problem...he came to my house and met my sis and thought I lied to him because I had told him my sis wasn't around which I didn't know until I got home on Sunday...

Please what can I do as he doesn't want to pick my calls and even blocked me on WhatsApp

You are not in a RELATIONSHIP, but a SITUATIONSHIP...... He is probably married and simply enjoying test driving your free assets....

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Blocked Me On WhatsApp Because Of This by Nipplesfreak(m): 12:44pm On Apr 19, 2017
jordanriverz:
what should I do please

I am available for you.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Blocked Me On WhatsApp Because Of This by femi4: 12:44pm On Apr 19, 2017
jordanriverz:

I've been dating this man going to 2 years now and I don't know his house, well he's way older than I am and my problem is that...ok let me start.

On Wednesday last week, my twin sister and I told our mum we would be going somewhere but we wanted to spend time with the men in our lives.. So I packed my things and went to stay at my friends place, my sisters plans didn't work out as her bf hadn't arrived Lagos yet until next week..so I didn't know..

I waited on Thursday my man didn't call, so on Friday he called me but didn't say anything about us meeting later...so I was sad...on Saturday I made a video of my activities and my dance steps..I sent it to him...later he asked me where I was and I said my friends place, he bagan to ask me questions, where is the location, I should send him an address... I knew he was thinking I'm with a man but NO I wasn't..

My friend said I shouldn't give anyone her house address that if he wants to believe let him believe and if he doesn't then its his problem...he came to my house and met my sis and thought I lied to him because I had told him my sis wasn't around which I didn't know until I got home on Sunday...

Please what can I do as he doesn't want to pick my calls and even blocked me on WhatsApp
For 24 months....you don't know his house.....pls kontinu

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Blocked Me On WhatsApp Because Of This by DeLioncourt: 12:44pm On Apr 19, 2017
that nigga be playing you..
two years and you don't know his house?
I won't be surprised if he's married with kids.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Blocked Me On WhatsApp Because Of This by YelloweWest: 12:45pm On Apr 19, 2017
Op. You are too pretty to be a side chic. Your bf is married.
Re: My Boyfriend Blocked Me On WhatsApp Because Of This by FUCKyouALL: 12:46pm On Apr 19, 2017
God please don't give me a female child. I beg I dey beg you

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Blocked Me On WhatsApp Because Of This by ngwaba(m): 12:48pm On Apr 19, 2017
Let him be for now. If he really and truly loves you he will call you back. Stop worrying so much about it k.
Re: My Boyfriend Blocked Me On WhatsApp Because Of This by Adewumiadedeji3(m): 12:48pm On Apr 19, 2017
PLS THIS I CAN SEE AS A WAY OUT OF BEEN SIDW CHICK RUN FOR UR LIFE BABY........DIS MIGHT BE UR LAST CHANCE

jordanriverz:
Advice Me Please,my Relationship Has Hit The Rock

jordanriverz:

jordanriverz:

Re: My Boyfriend Blocked Me On WhatsApp Because Of This by Kakamorufu(m): 12:48pm On Apr 19, 2017
one Thing I know is, the guy has something he's hiding from the girl.

and am so sure, this girl won't take all the advice being given to her. she will find a way to go begging.

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Blocked Me On WhatsApp Because Of This by Larrykaysail(m): 12:48pm On Apr 19, 2017
jordanriverz:

forget about invisible man, a man with no address is an invisible ma, how and where do u meet, hotel, his friends place?
Re: My Boyfriend Blocked Me On WhatsApp Because Of This by Hiccups: 12:48pm On Apr 19, 2017
If this is true, you don't have a boyfriend, declare yourself available but not necessarily affordable now. Thank me later
Re: My Boyfriend Blocked Me On WhatsApp Because Of This by joshdrmmz(m): 12:49pm On Apr 19, 2017
Tell your frd to call him, the fact that he is way older and you dont know his house means he might probably be using you
Re: My Boyfriend Blocked Me On WhatsApp Because Of This by divinelove(m): 12:49pm On Apr 19, 2017
jordanriverz:

something tells me u got caught and trying to cover ur tracks bc ur story didnt add up, ist ur frnd didnt want u to give out her address and secondly u u didnt kw ur sister was still at home. abeg some of us are old enough to be ur papa sooo tell us the truth if u really want advice

3 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Blocked Me On WhatsApp Because Of This by Atlantian: 12:50pm On Apr 19, 2017
jordanriverz:
i know but, you know how it feels when u love someone deeply....its hard to let go
Delete the love too, from your heart, if let me take you out to a strip club. You will be alright.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Blackandwhite Picture Challenge! / No Sex Before Marriage Is A Scam / Igbo Man Marries Chinese Lady (Traditional Wedding Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.