Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,809 members, 7,802,587 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:54 PM

My Boyfriend Blocked Me On WhatsApp Because Of This - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Blocked Me On WhatsApp Because Of This (82064 Views)

He Blocked Me After I Called Him A Liar For Sending Roses To His Cousin! / She Blocked Me Because Of This / She Blocked Me After The First Night Out. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boyfriend Blocked Me On WhatsApp Because Of This by zoomman(m): 12:58pm On Apr 19, 2017
You aint saying the truth.....Besides y will u be dating a guy for two years without knowing whr he stays.....who does that? in this kind era.....
Re: My Boyfriend Blocked Me On WhatsApp Because Of This by saydfact(m): 12:58pm On Apr 19, 2017
jordanriverz

Hi. He's going to dump you anytime soon, he's only looking for an excuse, I'll advice you prepare yourself for what's to come or let him walk out as he wishes now..

Good luck
Re: My Boyfriend Blocked Me On WhatsApp Because Of This by Precial419: 12:58pm On Apr 19, 2017
Dear pls stop begging him. everyone likes atention but if its too much its becomes d opposite. you have pursued him alot now make him come you.you r a queen in ur own right dont allow anybody treat u less

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Blocked Me On WhatsApp Because Of This by Generalsamm(m): 12:58pm On Apr 19, 2017
jordanriverz:
i know but, you know how it feels when u love someone deeply....its hard to let go
but what do u do when the guy doesn't esteem u the way u love him, see. U had better thank God that this happened and move on. See, I am a guy and I can tell u specifically that there is no way I can love a woman without letting her know my house, not to even talk of a a two year relationship, by know h shud av known his relatives and the important people on his life but how will u, when u don't even know where he sleeps, see!...that guy(His actions portray him as a guy not a MAN) is not worth your love, Package it for someone who will be willing to sacrifice everything he has for YOU.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Blocked Me On WhatsApp Because Of This by Nobody: 12:59pm On Apr 19, 2017
naijalander:
Oga-Ade hear his side of the story first. I'm not in anyway exonerating the guy of any wring doing but it's important to get both sides of the story before we make wild accusations.

Brother... This is not about this story.... Its about obvious facts... 2 years in a "relationship" she doesn't know where u live?? That is a "sarewagba" situation... So if they've been intimate... Na hotel things.... Even if he doesn't reside in the same state which she didn't mention that they don't .... But they do reside in the same state and they have been supposedly dating for 2 years .... Imagine if she were your own flesh and blood? Or someone u care about?? It is obvious she's is the only one in the relationship and he is only using her to satisfy certain urges...

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Blocked Me On WhatsApp Because Of This by teabully(m): 12:59pm On Apr 19, 2017
You still a baby in a relatiionshin, ur gguy is just a kid.
Re: My Boyfriend Blocked Me On WhatsApp Because Of This by marksleek25: 12:59pm On Apr 19, 2017
you be real mumu o! You no know your so called dating guy house?! Are you for real? So na for hotel una de always meet or what? Lol. This married guy just de enjoy your lollipop until he tire. You this babe,grow up!! In the end na you and babes like go open mouth yagayaga de talk say men are wicked when na you open eye use yourself do mumu! If i hear eh! Better work on yourself !
Re: My Boyfriend Blocked Me On WhatsApp Because Of This by obailala(m): 1:00pm On Apr 19, 2017
jordanriverz:
what should I do please
From your story, there's an 80% chance you are dating a married man; or maybe you are just a very unimportant side-chick to him. Shine your eyes, no man will prevent a serious GF from visiting his house for 2 years, except of course you dont have a problem being the homebreaker.

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Blocked Me On WhatsApp Because Of This by Princewell2012(m): 1:01pm On Apr 19, 2017
jordanriverz:
I think so too..

You guy dont know what love is. she cant do all of this u people are saying here. if it is in your shoes you might not be able to do it.

The man has every reason to suspect her judging by the pix and dancing steps she partook there. And again this lady might not be telling us the whole truth though.

sorry for my grammatical blunders.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Blocked Me On WhatsApp Because Of This by princy80(m): 1:02pm On Apr 19, 2017
jordanriverz:
i know but, you know how it feels when u love someone deeply....its hard to let go
mechie onu GI dia! Which kain love?

3 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Blocked Me On WhatsApp Because Of This by ipodstinks: 1:02pm On Apr 19, 2017
Sorry, can't advice you, I have not heard his own side of the story. You might be lying.
Re: My Boyfriend Blocked Me On WhatsApp Because Of This by Nobody: 1:02pm On Apr 19, 2017
Too many dumb ass bitches in the city
Re: My Boyfriend Blocked Me On WhatsApp Because Of This by obinoral1179(m): 1:03pm On Apr 19, 2017
jordanriverz:
your first love? Ejire leave that guy.
Re: My Boyfriend Blocked Me On WhatsApp Because Of This by MOSICATED5(m): 1:03pm On Apr 19, 2017
Apparently u are dating a married man
Re: My Boyfriend Blocked Me On WhatsApp Because Of This by kennynille(m): 1:03pm On Apr 19, 2017
Who that az epp Mtchww
Re: My Boyfriend Blocked Me On WhatsApp Because Of This by chibaby2424: 1:04pm On Apr 19, 2017
My sista you're side chic..How can you date a man for 2 years without knowing where he lives
Re: My Boyfriend Blocked Me On WhatsApp Because Of This by TheSolidRock: 1:04pm On Apr 19, 2017
.ujjibb
Re: My Boyfriend Blocked Me On WhatsApp Because Of This by ReneeNuttall(f): 1:05pm On Apr 19, 2017
U av been dating a way older man for almost two years and u don't know his house, meaning u guys av been meeting at hotels or ur house.You are r not even his main chick but a side chick.
Re: My Boyfriend Blocked Me On WhatsApp Because Of This by amysucre: 1:05pm On Apr 19, 2017
Well I think it's the perfect time to say good riddance to bad rubbish.
Re: My Boyfriend Blocked Me On WhatsApp Because Of This by macminista(m): 1:05pm On Apr 19, 2017
jordanriverz:
Advice Me Please,my Relationship Has Hit The Rock

Please I need your honest advice.....

I've been dating this man going to 2 years now and I don't know his house, well he's way older than I am and

my problem is that...ok let me start.

On Wednesday last week, my twin sister and I told our mum we would be going somewhere but we wanted to spend time with the men in our lives.. So I packed my things and went to stay at my friends place, my sisters plans didn't work out as her bf hadn't arrived Lagos yet until next week..so I didn't know..

I waited on Thursday my man didn't call, so on Friday he called me but didn't say anything about us meeting later...so I was sad...on Saturday I made a video of my activities and my dance steps..I sent it to him...later he asked me where I was and I said my friends place, he bagan to ask me questions, where is the location, I should send him an address... I knew he was thinking I'm with a man but NO I wasn't..

My friend said I shouldn't give anyone her house address that if he wants to believe let him believe and if he doesn't then its his problem...he came to my house and met my sis and thought I lied to him because I had told him my sis wasn't around which I didn't know until I got home on Sunday...

Please what can I do as he doesn't want to pick my calls and even blocked me on WhatsApp

As grown as u 're ,, u dating an man for more than 2 yrs yet u don't know his house? An " older man" for dat mater..well u re a side squeeze n u know dis ...u definitely getting some form of gratification from him dats why u comfortable with. He is mad at u bcuz he thinks u re in another mans house..You said u wanted to spend time with the man in "YOUR" life .where re u suppose to meet in him? The grave yard or T- junction?

3 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Blocked Me On WhatsApp Because Of This by erico2k2(m): 1:06pm On Apr 19, 2017
jordanriverz:

I've been dating this man going to 2 years now and I don't know his house, well he's way older than I am and my problem is that...ok let me start.

On Wednesday last week, my twin sister and I told our mum we would be going somewhere but we wanted to spend time with the men in our lives.. So I packed my things and went to stay at my friends place, my sisters plans didn't work out as her bf hadn't arrived Lagos yet until next week..so I didn't know..

I waited on Thursday my man didn't call, so on Friday he called me but didn't say anything about us meeting later...so I was sad...on Saturday I made a video of my activities and my dance steps..I sent it to him...later he asked me where I was and I said my friends place, he bagan to ask me questions, where is the location, I should send him an address... I knew he was thinking I'm with a man but NO I wasn't..

My friend said I shouldn't give anyone her house address that if he wants to believe let him believe and if he doesn't then its his problem...he came to my house and met my sis and thought I lied to him because I had told him my sis wasn't around which I didn't know until I got home on Sunday...

Please what can I do as he doesn't want to pick my calls and even blocked me on WhatsApp
Where do U two link up then?
Re: My Boyfriend Blocked Me On WhatsApp Because Of This by Ruggedpen: 1:07pm On Apr 19, 2017
whats is happening here is a married man deceiving a lil girl, closing your eye not to see potential husband, but the prayer of ur mum have finally worked. congratulation.

3 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Blocked Me On WhatsApp Because Of This by olureignforever: 1:07pm On Apr 19, 2017
O
jordanriverz:

I've been dating this man going to 2 years now and I don't know his house, well he's way older than I am and my problem is that...ok let me start.

Dearest, any man that will not take you for your word is not fit to be with you. I can relate with this kind of scenario. If you don't let him go now, someday he will drag you, match you, trash you before he finally let you go. My one cent though.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Blocked Me On WhatsApp Because Of This by Nobody: 1:07pm On Apr 19, 2017
obailala:
From your story, there's an 80% chance you are dating a married man; or maybe you are just a very unimportant side-chick to him. Shine your eyes, no man will prevent a serious GF from visiting his house for 2 years, except of course you dont have a problem being the homebreaker.
God bless you and grant you more wisdom

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Blocked Me On WhatsApp Because Of This by lazeal: 1:08pm On Apr 19, 2017
jordanriverz:
just hear urself. U love someone who u don't even know his house, which means you don't even know ANYTHING about him aside what you see and hear from him.

If you were my sister, I would give you a dirty slap reset your brain.
Re: My Boyfriend Blocked Me On WhatsApp Because Of This by AntiWailer: 1:08pm On Apr 19, 2017
He is married and want to face his family.
Re: My Boyfriend Blocked Me On WhatsApp Because Of This by airsaylongcon: 1:08pm On Apr 19, 2017
joceey:
You self can't you see the hand writing on the wall writing boldly that the man is not sincere with you He knows your house for the past two years but you don't know his house. Don't call me anymore or what'sapp him give him space but I assure you he will call you stop stressing yourself n zero your mind when he come chasing after you with calls don't pick is calls let the table turn round if eventually you pick his call after a week give him a condition you want to knw his house or that is the end of the relationship [b]but be careful he might take you to his friend house [/b]shine your eye and wise up

Omérta... Whatever happened to the Guy code?
Re: My Boyfriend Blocked Me On WhatsApp Because Of This by obc: 1:09pm On Apr 19, 2017
You are so on point! The manner op avoided your contribution suggests something. Dating a guy for 2yrs without knowing his house and claiming u love him deeply is lies from the pit of hell. I am beginning to think that OP knows the man in question is married.
adorablepepple:
Madam how can you be dating someone for two years and you don't know his house Just know you are the side chick and he is married. see this fight as an opportunity for you to move on, don't beg him.

4 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Blocked Me On WhatsApp Because Of This by majalisa(m): 1:09pm On Apr 19, 2017
jordanriverz:

sweetheart call me on 08020962095.i got a proposal for you that will make you dump his deceptive heart in an incinerator without batting an eye lid
Re: My Boyfriend Blocked Me On WhatsApp Because Of This by Warfibabe(f): 1:09pm On Apr 19, 2017
jordanriverz:

you are a side chick to a very married man.... unless you are ok with dis arranngement, Just borrow legs and run far from him!.
Re: My Boyfriend Blocked Me On WhatsApp Because Of This by 1miccza: 1:09pm On Apr 19, 2017
tspouse:
if he block u on whatapp block him on facebook,if he block you snapchat block him on skype,den msg me privatly for further instruction

Bros you typed instruction instead of destruction. grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Blocked Me On WhatsApp Because Of This by Homguy(m): 1:09pm On Apr 19, 2017
jordanriverz:
what should I do please
You will cry very loudly , very soon if u don't give yourself brain. That guy is married , and you are the side chic. Don't break another's home. Leave that idiot alone.

You are just a sex object.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Blackandwhite Picture Challenge! / No Sex Before Marriage Is A Scam / Igbo Man Marries Chinese Lady (Traditional Wedding Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.