Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,135 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:52 AM

See What This Man Did That Shocked Everybody In ABU Zaria Yesterday - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / See What This Man Did That Shocked Everybody In ABU Zaria Yesterday (3129 Views)

New Dress Code For Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria / Al-Amin Bashir Bugaje, ABU Zaria Best Student 2017. Gets NNPC Scholarship / Scenic Pictures Of ABU Zaria Dam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What This Man Did That Shocked Everybody In ABU Zaria Yesterday by Firstboi01(m): 8:29am On Apr 19, 2017
The man in the screenshot of a whatsapp status below as snapped by a student was seen backing his baby. Even though the man's identity was unknown, he is believed to be an Academic Staff, probably a lecturer.

He looks unperturbed as he proudly walks the campus with his kid strapped to his back.

Download video of him at: https://www.datafilehost.com/d/5a4dc760

Now the question is: How many men in Nigeria can actually do something like this?

Lalasticlala Fynestboi mynd44

1 Like

Re: See What This Man Did That Shocked Everybody In ABU Zaria Yesterday by Ahmed0336(m): 8:39am On Apr 19, 2017
Hell yeah i can but not in public places. Dat man get liver sha undecided
Re: See What This Man Did That Shocked Everybody In ABU Zaria Yesterday by ojun50(m): 8:50am On Apr 19, 2017
Na husband material be that

2 Likes

Re: See What This Man Did That Shocked Everybody In ABU Zaria Yesterday by serverconnect(m): 8:51am On Apr 19, 2017
Humble husband.
Re: See What This Man Did That Shocked Everybody In ABU Zaria Yesterday by Nobody: 9:03am On Apr 19, 2017
what's so strange in this? if u can use sling to back ur baby then u can as well use wrapper.

This man knew that theres no barriers in what women and men can do

but Nigerian men with there huge ego will see everything wrong with this

Third world men.

1 Like

Re: See What This Man Did That Shocked Everybody In ABU Zaria Yesterday by oparaben(m): 9:17am On Apr 19, 2017
Before you critize him just think... Where's his wife or friend? She terribly ill of something? Don't just conclude.
Re: See What This Man Did That Shocked Everybody In ABU Zaria Yesterday by Toniwirelex: 9:30am On Apr 19, 2017
I am 100% sure that it was a girl that took that picture.. those dirty ribadu girls
Re: See What This Man Did That Shocked Everybody In ABU Zaria Yesterday by josephine123: 9:59am On Apr 19, 2017
make brain
Re: See What This Man Did That Shocked Everybody In ABU Zaria Yesterday by hardbody: 10:00am On Apr 19, 2017
Fame333:
what's so strange in this? if u can use sling to back ur baby then u can as well use wrapper.

Third world men.

I will sling in front but won't wrap behind. God gave women hips for a purpose, men generally do not have those hips to carry babies. I am not a woman either.

Meanwhile, this pic has been around for a while
Re: See What This Man Did That Shocked Everybody In ABU Zaria Yesterday by Nobody: 10:29am On Apr 19, 2017
commendable, but not new.
Re: See What This Man Did That Shocked Everybody In ABU Zaria Yesterday by Nobody: 11:15am On Apr 19, 2017
Rather than strap my baby on my back with a wrapper in public, I would carry him in my arms.

2 Likes

Re: See What This Man Did That Shocked Everybody In ABU Zaria Yesterday by Martinez19(m): 11:23am On Apr 19, 2017
Fame333:

Third world men.
well spoken.
Re: See What This Man Did That Shocked Everybody In ABU Zaria Yesterday by freakthingz(m): 11:43am On Apr 19, 2017
Is that not his seed, of course he will nuture his child
Re: See What This Man Did That Shocked Everybody In ABU Zaria Yesterday by johnstar(m): 1:29pm On Apr 19, 2017
Na wao
Re: See What This Man Did That Shocked Everybody In ABU Zaria Yesterday by Titheman(m): 2:02pm On Apr 19, 2017
a responsible father and student spotted
Re: See What This Man Did That Shocked Everybody In ABU Zaria Yesterday by mikeycharles(m): 5:03pm On Apr 19, 2017
That's awwww but I didn't click the stoy cry la click la bend
Re: See What This Man Did That Shocked Everybody In ABU Zaria Yesterday by berry520: 5:21pm On Apr 19, 2017
this is damn beautiful
Re: See What This Man Did That Shocked Everybody In ABU Zaria Yesterday by Phreshmann12(m): 6:02pm On Apr 19, 2017
i respect dat man........ waiting patiently to backing my baby like dat someday grin
Re: See What This Man Did That Shocked Everybody In ABU Zaria Yesterday by majalisa(m): 8:43pm On Apr 19, 2017
Toniwirelex:
I am 100% sure that it was a girl that took that picture..
those dirty ribadu girls
shot has the background of main gate
Re: See What This Man Did That Shocked Everybody In ABU Zaria Yesterday by shiki(m): 10:50pm On Apr 19, 2017
I believe he sent his wife packing, and nobody to help him stay with the baby at home
Re: See What This Man Did That Shocked Everybody In ABU Zaria Yesterday by Donjazzy12(m): 11:30pm On Apr 19, 2017
ojun50:
Men can be more caring to children than women. That man just demonstrated it.
Re: See What This Man Did That Shocked Everybody In ABU Zaria Yesterday by Donjazzy12(m): 11:30pm On Apr 19, 2017
shiki:
I believe he sent his wife packing, and nobody to help him stay with the baby at home
If he sent her packing, he made a good choice!
Re: See What This Man Did That Shocked Everybody In ABU Zaria Yesterday by Swizdoe(m): 12:57am On Apr 20, 2017
Na only boobs remain for the man....
The baby needs his milk natural, say no to feeding bottle
Re: See What This Man Did That Shocked Everybody In ABU Zaria Yesterday by RichDad1(m): 6:32am On Apr 20, 2017
If only everyone have a clue of what's going on in that mans life. cry cry
Re: See What This Man Did That Shocked Everybody In ABU Zaria Yesterday by Nobody: 7:08am On Apr 20, 2017
ojun50:

Husband material?

Since he has a baby, perhaps he's already a husband.

He's not a celebrity so that rules out being a "baby daddy"...
Re: See What This Man Did That Shocked Everybody In ABU Zaria Yesterday by Toniwirelex: 10:28am On Apr 20, 2017
majalisa:
shot has the background of main gate
look well
Re: See What This Man Did That Shocked Everybody In ABU Zaria Yesterday by Fkforyou(m): 12:10pm On Apr 20, 2017
Fame333:

Third world men.

There is everything fvcking wrong with it, that's why we are different psychologically.

There are some things women see as nothing but might mean something to guys.

Men and Women don't reason alike.

Having said that, just because this man doesn't see anything wrong with it doesn't mean that every man must reason like him and be cool with it.

(1) (Reply)

Fact About 2018 Calender You Dont Know(photo) / Whats The Difference Of These Two Words "Center And Centre" ?? / Babcock University High School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.