Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,449 members, 7,770,111 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 03:55 AM

A Raped 8months Old Baby In Pool Of Blood. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Raped 8months Old Baby In Pool Of Blood. (694 Views)

Paigey Miller: 25-year-old Woman Lives As Full-time Baby In US / Burial Poster Of The Woman That Died With Her Baby In The Onitsha Fire Incident / Ladies Breastfeeding Baby In Public. Right Or Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Raped 8months Old Baby In Pool Of Blood. by Flyingngel(m): 8:53am On Apr 19, 2017
A 27 year old man, Michael Akpan on Sunday raped an 11-month-old baby, causing the baby to bleed profusely.
An eye witness, who gave his name as Great Maxy, said this happened at Idua Road, Eket at about 2.30pm penultimate Sunday.
According to the eye witness, the alleged rapist stays in the same compound with the mother of the defiled baby. He said the man successfully carried out the dastardly act when the nursing mother asked him to look after the baby while she rushed to the market to buy foodstuffs.
Narrating the incident, Maxy said: “I visited my sister, Pat Akpan yesterday (Sunday) who is a medical practitioner and owns pharmacies, one of which is located along Okpongkpong Street by Essa-Akpan, Eket LGA. On getting there, I noticed this sad event occurred a bit earlier before my arrival as one Mrs Magdalene Ikpe rushed her 11months old baby to meet her (my sister) for help as a young man of about 27years raped the baby to his satisfaction and released sperms inside her”.
It is gathered that the alleged rapist, Michael Akpan stays with his relatives who are Mrs Ikpe’s neighbours in the compound.
“She (the child’s mother) left the baby and asked him to look after her at about 2:30pm while she rushed to get foodstuffs at an open market called Urua Nyom Ebeat Afaha-Eket. When she returned, she saw her baby in a pool of blood while the young man tried to escape from the yard. He was apprehended by people in the street while trying to escape”, our source said.
He was however beaten by those who caught him and when asked why he committed such an abominable act, he said it is ‘the handiwork of the devil’. He was later taken to the Police Station, Oron Divisional Area Command.
Meanwhile, the defiled baby was referred by the pharmacist to University of Uyo Teaching Hospital for a comprehensive treatment.

http://themail.com.ng/man-rapes-11-month-old-baby-in-eket

Re: A Raped 8months Old Baby In Pool Of Blood. by LionDeLeo: 9:03am On Apr 19, 2017
Michael Akpan, this is not news, it is a common occurence. Just that this one managed to get to the media.
Re: A Raped 8months Old Baby In Pool Of Blood. by Baawaa(m): 9:32am On Apr 19, 2017
11 months old baby,or what,they need to take the guy to psychiatric hospital for check up.And If he is not mentally okay they should abandon him at psychiatric hospital but if he is mentally okay they should kill him with immediate effect.

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Countries Where Government Beg Citizens To Have More S*x / Why People Lie About Their Real Age / The Very Day She Passed Out Of This Wicked World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.