Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,601 members, 7,801,739 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:30 PM

Actress Chilaka Chidinma Featured With Omoni Oboli, Chika Ike In Movie - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Chilaka Chidinma Featured With Omoni Oboli, Chika Ike In Movie (766 Views)

Omoni Oboli Reacts As Tiwa Savage Looks Cute In New Photo / Spot Chika Ike In This Harvard Business Class Photo / Nnamdi Oboli Shares Throwback Photos With Omoni Oboli With A Lovely Message (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Actress Chilaka Chidinma Featured With Omoni Oboli, Chika Ike In Movie by omanifrank(m): 9:07am On Apr 19, 2017
Some of Nollywood’s finest, Chilaka Chidinma, Omoni Oboli, Oladayo Okusote Arinke,Chika Ike, Oge Okoye and Ruth Kadiri and host of others are set to hit the creative industry market with a new movie ‘FREE FROM SLAVERY’

Produced by Ekpo Godwin Owoicho, written and directed by Uche Akwari, FREE FROM SLAVERY, is currently in its production stages.

“We are here to make a film that will make a difference and will inspire other filmmakers to perfection. The movie is about everyday life, people leaving their homes, going to a different land in search of greener pastures. Things don’t always go as planned but through resilience, they are able to achieve their goals.

Image result for Chilaka Chidinma, Oladayo Okusote Arinke and others star in ‘FREE FROM SLAVERY’

“I feel honoured having these talents as part of the production. I also believe they haven’t been explored the way they should be and that is one of the reasons we are making the film. I believe FREE FROM SLAVERY will stand out,” Chilaka Chidinma stated.

FREE FROM SLAVERY, as told by the director, Uche Akwari is a story filled with passion and dreams towards achieving set up goals as well as changing human perception towards life situation.

“Usually, I do not like to blow my trumpet. On the contrary, I’m a very flexible actress and I’m a tool of any director. I’m very eager and excited to see what the director will bring out of me. I’m not metal, I’m not wood so whatever he wants, I hope I can bring it out,” said Chidinma.

http://www.nollywoodportal.com/2017/04/nollywood-actress-chilaka-chidinma.html

(1) (Reply)

Pete Edochie And Wife Strike Pose With Grand-daughter As She Add Another Year / Top 10 Richest Female Nigerian Artistes And Their Net Worth In 2017 / I Can Never Run Out Of Songs – Olamide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.