Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,327 members, 7,808,099 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:13 AM

Which Country Can I Relocate To With 900k - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Which Country Can I Relocate To With 900k (11387 Views)

Nigerian Man Reveals Why He Dumped His High Paying Job To Relocate To Canada / Which Country Can I Relocate To With 6million / What Good Country Can I Relocate With One Million Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Country Can I Relocate To With 900k by teamf: 9:24am On Apr 19, 2017
Good morning to you all. I have always wanted to leave Nigeria, to work and earn some money in a foreign country. Right now, I have access to about 900k, and I need advise on which country I can relocate to without hassle with that amount.
Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With 900k by divinehand2003(m): 9:27am On Apr 19, 2017
Republic of Benin

8 Likes

Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With 900k by sommyblaze(m): 9:31am On Apr 19, 2017
Ondo street in the brown roof country

1 Like

Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With 900k by Nobody: 9:33am On Apr 19, 2017
You are already in the country but if you aren't satisified you can move to Togogrin

10 Likes

Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With 900k by blackylola(m): 9:34am On Apr 19, 2017
United state of Somalia USS, don't bother to thank me
Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With 900k by austino677(m): 9:37am On Apr 19, 2017
Abidjan, ivory coast
Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With 900k by Biggcake: 9:53am On Apr 19, 2017
Try Gambia.... or your village...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With 900k by guttentag(m): 10:00am On Apr 19, 2017
You don tire for 9ja,
Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With 900k by Nobody: 10:33am On Apr 19, 2017
Niger. With your 900k they'll make u local govt chairman

10 Likes

Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With 900k by richidinho(m): 11:06am On Apr 19, 2017
you can start working in dubai

add small fraction and you are in Europe

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With 900k by Nobody: 11:56am On Apr 19, 2017
teamf:
Good morning to you all. I have always wanted to leave Nigeria, to work and earn some money in a foreign country. Right now, I have access to about 900k, and I need advise on which country I can relocate to without hassle with that amount.

First things first: you need a PLAN.

Forget about rushing into anything. Wherever you want to relocate to, you'll need to EAT, you'll need a ROOF over your head, among other things.

You don't sound like you've actually thought this through. Just looking at the money in your bank account and asking people on Nairaland to show you where to go is NOT a plan.

It's easy to get carried away with rosy visions, but without a clear plan with well-defined motives, you're likely to waste even the money you have...chasing shadows.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With 900k by teamf: 11:59am On Apr 19, 2017
richidinho:
you can start working in dubai

add small fraction and you are in Europe

pls tell me more thread on nairaland are for masters students/visiting
Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With 900k by Everest1989(m): 12:00pm On Apr 19, 2017
Try Australia...
Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With 900k by teamf: 12:02pm On Apr 19, 2017
Everest1989:
Try Australia...

tell me more Australia thread on nairaland not helping
Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With 900k by kagari: 12:22am On Apr 20, 2017
Unless you going by road or ship, visa application ( you might not stand the chance of getting visa directly for US, Canada or europe) and airfare would swallow 70 percent of that funds. But if you hell bent try turkey. So that you don't throw money away to agents, go online look for conference in turkey under agriculture, hospitality or tourism, apply maximum 50 dollars. Then you can start your process from there

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With 900k by amii131(f): 2:20am On Apr 20, 2017
kagari:
Unless you going by road or ship, visa application ( you might not stand the chance of getting visa directly for US, Canada or europe) and airfare would swallow 70 percent of that funds. But if you hell bent try turkey. So that you don't throw money away to agents, go online look for conference in turkey under agriculture, hospitality or tourism, apply maximum 50 dollars. Then you can start your process from there

God forbid Turkey keeee bro save little more money and go to usa,Australia, Canada,Ireland,Germany and better countries Turkey is wack

3 Likes

Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With 900k by Saintsquare(m): 10:07am On Apr 20, 2017
op shine your eyes
Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With 900k by kagari: 12:35pm On Apr 20, 2017
amii131:

God forbid Turkey keeee bro save little more money and go to usa,Australia, Canada,Ireland,Germany and better countries Turkey is wack
i so much love when you guys say try this countries, lets start with have you tried them before, were you successful, what is the success rate to failure rate. most times its not really about the money probably unless you applying for student visa. 70 percent of nigerians dont have what it takes to get a visa to a developed country, so many are given just with luck that is why you hear their testimony upandan. so give us a practical way the 0P and we can go about getting the visa of those country you mentioned, have in my mind we we want to also work and not coming back anytime soon

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With 900k by steppin: 2:18pm On Apr 20, 2017
Fifthcolumnist:
Niger. With your 900k they'll make u local govt chairman
Hahahaha! Smh...

1 Like

Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With 900k by Nobody: 4:36pm On Apr 20, 2017
Everest1989:
Try Australia...
Australia. with 900k
that's. approximately what he needs for airline. ticke alone.....op no mind this bro....he won make snake go bite u inside d abandoned building u will be keeping ur head

2 Likes

Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With 900k by Nobody: 6:34pm On Apr 20, 2017
Ethiopia. Lovely people(like all Africans), beautiful and unique places, great food, ancient/historical/great culture and history, great place for investment and above all, you are going to return to your home(cradle of Humanity).

You will not be disappointed. smiley

4 Likes

Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With 900k by Nobody: 7:06pm On Apr 20, 2017
Hati13:
Ethiopia. Lovely people(like all Africans), beautiful and unique places, great food, ancient/historical/great culture and history, great place for investment and above all, you are going to return to your home(cradle of Humanity).

You will not be disappointed. smiley
Bro tell more about Ethiopia. Can one find a job as an english speaking foreigner? The cost of living, salaries, etc.
Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With 900k by Nobody: 7:37pm On Apr 20, 2017
Henryyy:

Bro tell more about Ethiopia. Can one find a job as an english speaking foreigner? The cost of living, salaries, etc.
Bro, Ethiopia is a very beautiful and unique place. When I say beautiful and unique, I'm not referring to Addis Ababa(it's a dirty city and most of the people mind is westernized in a bad way), but outside of Addis(the rural part and some cities). If I had the chance, I would have left this city life for the countrysides, but too bad I've no intention to live anymore.

What type/kind of job are you looking for(so I can tell you about the salaries)? Also tell me about your capital/wealth(to give you an insight on the cost of living for you)?
Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With 900k by Nobody: 7:46pm On Apr 20, 2017
Hati13:

Bro, Ethiopia is a very beautiful and unique place. When I say beautiful and unique, I'm not referring to Addis Ababa(it's a dirty city and most of the people mind is westernized in a bad way), but outside of Addis(the rural part and some cities). If I had the chance, I would have left this city life for the countrysides, but too bad I've no intention to live anymore.

What type/kind of job are you looking for(so I can tell you about the salaries)? Also tell me about your capital/wealth(to give you an insight on the cost of living for you)?
Am interested in administrative jobs and customer care jobs.Getting a job will be the sole determinant so if you can please base the cost of living on the average administrative officer salary. Also bro is it hard to get around as an english speaker and would one need to learn a native language before being employed there? What cities do you rate high in terms of neatness? Your country is indeed very beautiful.
Not really important but what is the climate like?
Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With 900k by Nobody: 8:48pm On Apr 20, 2017
Henryyy:

Am interested in administrative jobs and customer care jobs.Getting a job will be the sole determinant so if you can please base the cost of living on the average administrative officer salary. Also bro is it hard to get around as an english speaker and would one need to learn a native language before being employed there? What cities do you rate high in terms of neatness? Your country is indeed very beautiful.
Not really important but what is the climate like?
I don't know how you will get this kind of jobs here. It's better you search it in the internet what/how to get a job for foreigners and what kind of certificate you needed. I don't have much informations on this, so it's better I don't guess about it.

The salaries for the kind of jobs you stated are between 3000-20000 Birr(135-1000$) for degrees and masters(it may also be higher at some places). You can live a normal life with those salaries, if you are single and the money is higher than 5000 Birr(228$).

Since you can speak English, you will not going to have that much problems. Most people in the cities can speak English(even though most of their English is broken). I think you have much better chance to be an English teacher. There are many institutions who gave English lessons. Through time, you may decide to learn the native languages(Amharic language is advisable), if you want to communicate more with the locals.

The most clean cities I would recommend are Bahire Dare(means sea edge), Hawasa(Awasa) and their are some. But they infrastructures are less than Addis, but they are relatively clean and have beautiful sights.

The climate is very good, especially on the highland parts of the country(north and central Ethiopia). Addis Ababa in 2400 meters above sea level(Addis in on a mountain). We have 4 seasons. One fact I want you to know is that 70% of Africa mountains are found in Ethiopia. That is why it's called roof of Africa.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

50 Illegal Travellers Quarantined In Kaduna / Lagos Light Rail To Commence Operation 2022 – Official / Nigerians In Canada ? ? ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.