Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,376 members, 7,781,053 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:07 AM

Which Country Can I Relocate To With 900k - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Which Country Can I Relocate To With 900k (11320 Views)

Nigerian Man Reveals Why He Dumped His High Paying Job To Relocate To Canada / Which Country Can I Relocate To With 6million / What Good Country Can I Relocate With One Million Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With 900k by NONNYG: 3:04pm On May 03, 2017
smog1:
Dubai is the best for you. Less than 600k will take you there with a good job not less than 90k monthly and free accommodation after which you can as well move to another country
easier said than done, I can see you're Sheikh Zayed Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum to give him work & accommodation upon arrival.

The dude should follow UAE/QATAR thread in the travel section

2 Likes

Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With 900k by wambai80: 1:54am On Sep 03, 2018
Hati13:

I don't know how you will get this kind of jobs here. It's better you search it in the internet what/how to get a job for foreigners and what kind of certificate you needed. I don't have much informations on this, so it's better I don't guess about it.

The salaries for the kind of jobs you stated are between 3000-20000 Birr(135-1000$) for degrees and masters(it may also be higher at some places). You can live a normal life with those salaries, if you are single and the money is higher than 5000 Birr(228$).

Since you can speak English, you will not going to have that much problems. Most people in the cities can speak English(even though most of their English is broken). I think you have much better chance to be an English teacher. There are many institutions who gave English lessons. Through time, you may decide to learn the native languages(Amharic language is advisable), if you want to communicate more with the locals.

The most clean cities I would recommend are Bahire Dare(means sea edge), Hawasa(Awasa) and their are some. But they infrastructures are less than Addis, but they are relatively clean and have beautiful sights.

The climate is very good, especially on the highland parts of the country(north and central Ethiopia). Addis Ababa in 2400 meters above sea level(Addis in on a mountain). We have 4 seasons. One fact I want you to know is that 70% of Africa mountains are found in Ethiopia. That is why it's called roof of Africa.

Greetings.
Pls I have some questions for you.
1. Can one get a teaching job ( Computer Science) and may be extra lessons
2. Can one work with their Mechanics eg. I have tools using computer to diagnose and fix Cars
3. Can you pls drop your email address.
I am serous I really like the country.
Thanx for your info
Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With 900k by Nobody: 7:45am On Sep 03, 2018
Hati13:

There are 2 very different standards of living in Ethiopia. One is, if you have money, you can live a great life. All those things you mentioned can be found, especially in Addis and other few cities.
Second, if you have no money, you life will be the definition of "there is also life like this in the 21 century". You will see a very beautiful house and when you turn you will see many disgusting houses and places. So if you intended to come here, I advice you either you must have money or you have secured a nice job if you want a good life.

LOL

That's a colourful way of putting it...

1 Like

Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With 900k by Glink2018(m): 7:00pm On Sep 04, 2018
Everest1989:
Try Australia...

You are a liar
Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With 900k by Nobody: 9:41pm On Sep 05, 2018
wambai80:

Greetings.
Pls I have some questions for you.
1. Can one get a teaching job ( Computer Science) and may be extra lessons
2. Can one work with their Mechanics eg. I have tools using computer to diagnose and fix Cars
3. Can you pls drop your email address.
I am serous I really like the country.
Thanx for your info
I don’t know about Computer science and mechanics but I know someone who knows. I will try to contact him and send you what he says by email (I’ve seen your email massage).
Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With 900k by eepris88: 4:29pm On Sep 13, 2018
@hati13 your use of English may not be 100% but the way you describe things is so wonderful. I like it.

1 Like

Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With 900k by Larrypii(m): 2:30pm On Sep 14, 2018
I hv 2million wit me. Pls sum body shld help me wit a gud country' dt i cn start life afresh..tanx
Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With 900k by Nobody: 11:21am On Sep 15, 2018
eepris88:
@hati13 your use of English may not be 100% but the way you describe things is so wonderful. I like it.
Thanks!
Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With 900k by marvelos1: 4:14pm On Sep 15, 2018
India bro
Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With 900k by 9JAFULLBREED(m): 12:55am On Sep 19, 2018
marvelos1:
India bro

grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Isa Muazu: Nigeria To Accept UK Deportee's Plane / What’s The Best Way To Get Out Of Nigeria, And should I Leave Nigeria or not? / Fintiri, Yari: FAAN Issues Public Statement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.