Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,988 members, 7,799,390 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:18 PM

Sexual Consent Form That Went Berserk On Twitter - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sexual Consent Form That Went Berserk On Twitter (56195 Views)

LASU student goes berserk as her ex brings home another girl. / A Rape advocate's outrage at opinions on sexual consent / 'Rape & Beg': Elnathan John Addresses Sexual Consent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sexual Consent Form That Went Berserk On Twitter by Damilare5882(m): 12:26pm On Apr 19, 2017
A
Re: Sexual Consent Form That Went Berserk On Twitter by Nobody: 12:26pm On Apr 19, 2017
See wetin Kemen.don cause?
Re: Sexual Consent Form That Went Berserk On Twitter by Philinho(m): 12:26pm On Apr 19, 2017
when u want to do n u discovered that d form had finished, omo....remember that conji has no patience
Re: Sexual Consent Form That Went Berserk On Twitter by buchai: 12:27pm On Apr 19, 2017
its take two to tango nothing more nothing less.
Re: Sexual Consent Form That Went Berserk On Twitter by Nobody: 12:27pm On Apr 19, 2017
End time
Re: Sexual Consent Form That Went Berserk On Twitter by zeekeyboy: 12:27pm On Apr 19, 2017
Partnerbiz:
Well, in our laws, a woman can never rape a man. Biologically too I think it's impossible. Or how can a dicck remain erect without consent and excitement.
This is different from the vj that is always open.

Most peepe who claim to have been raped wanted some actions too.

Go to school....... No.

Look at the result now undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sexual Consent Form That Went Berserk On Twitter by KKKWHITE(m): 12:27pm On Apr 19, 2017
Partnerbiz:
Well, in our laws, a woman can never rape a man. Biologically too I think it's impossible. Or how can a dicck remain erect without consent and excitement.

Re: Sexual Consent Form That Went Berserk On Twitter by ToyinDipo(m): 12:28pm On Apr 19, 2017
cc 1bkaye
Re: Sexual Consent Form That Went Berserk On Twitter by Lilimax(f): 12:28pm On Apr 19, 2017
When you think you've seen it all without knowing you ain't seen nothing embarassed
Re: Sexual Consent Form That Went Berserk On Twitter by damanjohn: 12:31pm On Apr 19, 2017
What's funny here
Re: Sexual Consent Form That Went Berserk On Twitter by JeffreyJamez(m): 12:32pm On Apr 19, 2017
Partnerbiz:

You're sick in the head....Very sick and ignorant!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sexual Consent Form That Went Berserk On Twitter by aribisala0(m): 12:32pm On Apr 19, 2017
damanjohn:
What's funny here
nothing
Re: Sexual Consent Form That Went Berserk On Twitter by CzarChris(m): 12:33pm On Apr 19, 2017
Partnerbiz:

Dude you seriously need medical attention at yabaleft. Imagine

6 Likes

Re: Sexual Consent Form That Went Berserk On Twitter by sollybaby(f): 12:33pm On Apr 19, 2017
piperson
Re: Sexual Consent Form That Went Berserk On Twitter by tonyxxx(m): 12:33pm On Apr 19, 2017
grin grin grin grin a form like this would go a long way in eradicating the issue of rape in this country.
Re: Sexual Consent Form That Went Berserk On Twitter by ElDadd: 12:33pm On Apr 19, 2017

1 Like

Re: Sexual Consent Form That Went Berserk On Twitter by osmodes(m): 12:34pm On Apr 19, 2017
Partnerbiz:

seriously u fall my hand meanwhile

2 Likes

Re: Sexual Consent Form That Went Berserk On Twitter by JeffreyJamez(m): 12:35pm On Apr 19, 2017
Futureberry:
The world see men been raped as a lie,thanks to millions of stupid and senseless men not condemning this notion

They see it as joke...The male child suffers more molestations than the female child but nobody takes it serious just because it's a male child.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sexual Consent Form That Went Berserk On Twitter by davidif: 12:37pm On Apr 19, 2017
sojiboy:
After the Kemen issue trying to make out with TBoss, some guys have seen it that guys are always seen as the culprit/victim of any rape/sexual incidence.
Some guys even went as far as saying some ladies would give green light but just to finish making out but the lady will scream rape.
While there was outrageous condemnation about Ay's and Tatafoo's comedy over TBoss of bbnaija incidence, some guys also flare that they re been harrased by ladies but that seems normal to every one, since it's lady's world.
While this was ongoing a Tweep in his own wisdom think there should be an agreement reached between two people before Sex can take place, since we all know that oral agreement may not be seen as valid or genuine, the handler @angelgabbyahara designed a CONSENT FORM for every guy's use.
It's been burning like wild fire since yesterday.
https://twitter.com/Angelgabbyshara/status/854351750358347776

The guy should have typed it up. I could barely read what he wrote.
Re: Sexual Consent Form That Went Berserk On Twitter by Futureberry: 12:39pm On Apr 19, 2017
JeffreyJamez:

They see it as joke...The male child suffers more molestations than the female child but nobody takes it serious just because it's a male child.
thanks to millions of men,who see it as a joke,they don't know that they are creating a brand for themselves, a world where men will be regarded as nothing but a sexual predator,I pity this generation

1 Like

Re: Sexual Consent Form That Went Berserk On Twitter by CzarChris(m): 12:39pm On Apr 19, 2017
We may laugh over this, but this form is a great way to protect men from all the fake rape accusations flying around here and there. We just have to refine it a bit and have something of a binding contract in it.

2 Likes

Re: Sexual Consent Form That Went Berserk On Twitter by OBAnkemi: 12:40pm On Apr 19, 2017
BIGTinfotech:
Naija. No dull moment.

Abeg who sabi how much to rent apartment for Osborne towers?

N20m per annum,......at least dts d rent Peter Obi's wife is paying for dir rented pad at Osborne Towers
Re: Sexual Consent Form That Went Berserk On Twitter by sojiboy(m): 12:41pm On Apr 19, 2017
FelixFelicis:
This form make sense, I'll have it typed and printed grin one form per chick grin
Do so but always acknowledge the real author via his Twitter handle
Re: Sexual Consent Form That Went Berserk On Twitter by piperson(m): 12:42pm On Apr 19, 2017
sollybaby:
piperson

ever been harassed?
Re: Sexual Consent Form That Went Berserk On Twitter by amysucre: 12:45pm On Apr 19, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
This is the dumbest thing I've ever read on nairaland

You think sexual molestation/rape happens only when dick is inserted into the V? You my friend need brain reset
. Yes I think so too, this is because for rape to be complete, there must be penetration and only a man can penetrate a woman. However, if she gave her consent, then it's not rape, but if there was no consent, whether or not she enjoyed it is immaterial. Note rape is complete upon penetration if no consent was obtained.
Re: Sexual Consent Form That Went Berserk On Twitter by nuelzz04(m): 12:46pm On Apr 19, 2017
Making brain form o

Wat is the NASS waiting for....pass dis into law ASAP grin
Re: Sexual Consent Form That Went Berserk On Twitter by BuddhaPalm(m): 12:47pm On Apr 19, 2017
Hehehe...I lost it at "how did you get here?"
Re: Sexual Consent Form That Went Berserk On Twitter by smallJagaban: 12:49pm On Apr 19, 2017
Partnerbiz:

A WOMAN CAN BE GUILTY OF RAPE IF SHE IS AN ACCESSORY...

1 Like

Re: Sexual Consent Form That Went Berserk On Twitter by harffie(m): 12:51pm On Apr 19, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
This is the dumbest thing I've ever read on nairaland

You think sexual molestation/rape happens only when dick is inserted into the V? You my friend need brain reset
Haha cheesy Fatality
Re: Sexual Consent Form That Went Berserk On Twitter by amysucre: 12:51pm On Apr 19, 2017
Futureberry:
until someone rape your son that when you will know men can be raped too
. A man can't be raped, he can only be indecently assaulted, take note.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Posing With His "Sex Doll" In A Wedding Dress (Photos) / Reasons Why Most Guys Don't Want To Marry A Virgin Anymore / Bride Stops Her Husband From Kissing Her At Their Wedding Reception (Pix, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.