Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:44 AM

Sexual Consent Form That Went Berserk On Twitter - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sexual Consent Form That Went Berserk On Twitter (56205 Views)

LASU student goes berserk as her ex brings home another girl. / A Rape advocate's outrage at opinions on sexual consent / 'Rape & Beg': Elnathan John Addresses Sexual Consent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sexual Consent Form That Went Berserk On Twitter by Futureberry: 12:55pm On Apr 19, 2017
amysucre:
. Yes I think so too, this is because for rape to be complete, there must be penetration and only a man can penetrate a woman. However, if she gave her consent, then it's not rape, but if there was no consent, whether or not she enjoyed it is immaterial. Note rape is complete upon penetration if no consent was obtained.
you are stupid,do I have to bring different reports of women drugging men to rape them,or been over power by more than two women and then force to have sex,from female teachers to employee to boss to maid etc...you my friend need to apologies to your family for ever believing in you...you are a waste of space and air...you need to first apologies to millions of sperm that gave their life for your sake,also to your parents for wasting resources on you,then to the nearest tree around for giving you oxygen...then leave the internet before you contaminate it further than you already doing...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sexual Consent Form That Went Berserk On Twitter by Futureberry: 12:57pm On Apr 19, 2017
amysucre:
. A man can't be raped, he can only be indecently assaulted, take note.
same applicable to a woman too...tboss was not raped,she was indecently assualted
Re: Sexual Consent Form That Went Berserk On Twitter by slenjaman(m): 12:58pm On Apr 19, 2017
gflames81:
See my account balance is working for all sim
ole thief, 419. go and look for work
Re: Sexual Consent Form That Went Berserk On Twitter by BIGTinfotech: 12:58pm On Apr 19, 2017
N20m. shocked For ordinary house rent cry

OBAnkemi:

N20m per annum,......at least dts d rent Peter Obi's wife is paying for dir rented pad at Osborne Towers
Re: Sexual Consent Form That Went Berserk On Twitter by bakila: 12:58pm On Apr 19, 2017
BIGTinfotech:
Naija. No dull moment.

Abeg who sabi how much to rent apartment for Osborne towers?
Go to the nearest EFCC office, with or without whistle.
Re: Sexual Consent Form That Went Berserk On Twitter by BIGTinfotech: 1:01pm On Apr 19, 2017
Bros na to go with whistle sure pass o. You'd be given preferential treatment.
bakila:

Go to the nearest EFCC office, with or without whistle.

1 Like

Re: Sexual Consent Form That Went Berserk On Twitter by naijaboiy: 1:01pm On Apr 19, 2017
Partnerbiz:
Well, in our laws, a woman can never rape a man. Biologically too I think it's impossible. Or how can a dicck remain erect without consent and excitement.
This is different from the vj that is always open.

Most peepe who claim to have been raped wanted some actions too.

So much ignorance and foolishness in one post. undecided

1 Like

Re: Sexual Consent Form That Went Berserk On Twitter by naijaboiy: 1:02pm On Apr 19, 2017
amysucre:
. Yes I think so too, this is because for rape to be complete, there must be penetration and only a man can penetrate a woman. However, if she gave her consent, then it's not rape, but if there was no consent, whether or not she enjoyed it is immaterial. Note rape is complete upon penetration if no consent was obtained.
Another ignorant one.

2 Likes

Re: Sexual Consent Form That Went Berserk On Twitter by scriptaz18(m): 1:06pm On Apr 19, 2017
Many people have come out to defend AY, Tatafoo and lately, Bovi, on the use of "satire" to comically pass message to (enlighten) the members of the public about social abnormalities.

Satire or Satirical prose, indeed!

See, common sense (you don't need to be a scholar to know this) teaches us that there are some ‘things’ called 'sensitive or volatile issues' – issues that have to do with one's mental state, life or faith/belief!

I believe 'rape' ranks among these, except you do not know the devastating effect and trauma a Rape victim undergoes, especially when she recalls the attack, or when AY, Tatafoo or Bovi (and their type) force her to recall it with their seeming, harmless jokes!

If AY, Tatafoo, Bovi and their ‘like’ believe they can ‘joke with anything,’ they should go to the North and make jokes about the Prophet 'Mohammed (no pun intended)'.

But before then, amongst many, they should recall November 23, 2012 when riots broke out (that cost thousand lives) in Kano over a tailor's joke about Prophet Mohammed?

It is disturbing that it is only in Nigeria wherein ‘people can joke about rape’ and then, some people come out to justify them with baseless ‘academic exercise’!

Like they say, “A word is enough for the wise!”

Thank you!

2 Likes

Re: Sexual Consent Form That Went Berserk On Twitter by Proudlyngwa(m): 1:06pm On Apr 19, 2017
amysucre:

May be you need to go through bill cosby's case in its entirety,
Touching a woman anywhere near her breast can be termed rape, not to talk of groping her buttocks, if its vice-versa, and a man complains, what you will hear is you know happy say woman touch you, as far as we have a misaligned gender equality scheme, theew will never be gender equality, because most men are vehicles of built up frustration on this gender stuff.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sexual Consent Form That Went Berserk On Twitter by JeffreyJamez(m): 1:07pm On Apr 19, 2017
Futureberry:
thanks to millions of men,who see it as a joke,they don't know that they are creating a brand for themselves, a world where men will be regarded as nothing but a sexual predator,I pity this generation

Ironically women made most men sexual predators. The Pyschological damage the boy child experiences after being molested can't be over emphasized.

1 Like

Re: Sexual Consent Form That Went Berserk On Twitter by frubben(m): 1:07pm On Apr 19, 2017
ElDadd:

How can a dićk remain erect and be raped?
Same way a woman being raped will be wet,
Because she's wet does that mean she isn't raped?

No matter how annoyed you might get, when somebody tickles you, you'll laugh, does that mean you've been given the express right to tickle the person?

Consent is seeking approval whether verbally or by actions.. not physiological reactions..

So, That was a really stupid statement sir.
No disrespect

N everybody ss 2 student who na dey reply, d guy no get one atom of sense. Leave let him wallow in his ignorant.
Re: Sexual Consent Form That Went Berserk On Twitter by Lexusgs430: 1:08pm On Apr 19, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
This is the dumbest thing I've ever read on nairaland

You think sexual molestation/rape[b] happens only when dick is inserted into the V?[/b] You my friend need brain reset

If I ever contemplate rape or raping, it MUST happen with my CASSAVA ERECT
Re: Sexual Consent Form That Went Berserk On Twitter by Lexusgs430: 1:08pm On Apr 19, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:

You think sexual molestation/rape happens only when dick is inserted into the V? You my friend need brain reset

If I ever contemplate rape or raping, it MUST happen with my CASSAVA ERECT
Re: Sexual Consent Form That Went Berserk On Twitter by Futureberry: 1:11pm On Apr 19, 2017
JeffreyJamez:

Ironically women made most men sexual predators. The Pyschological damage the boy child experiences after being molested can't be over emphasized.
that true ,but most men contribute to it also,they make jest and see it as a joke...with time it became a joke...

1 Like

Re: Sexual Consent Form That Went Berserk On Twitter by JeffreyJamez(m): 1:12pm On Apr 19, 2017
Futureberry:
that true ,but most men contribute to it also,they make jest and see it as a joke...with time it became a joke...

Even women see it as a joke.

1 Like

Re: Sexual Consent Form That Went Berserk On Twitter by Futureberry: 1:14pm On Apr 19, 2017
JeffreyJamez:

Even women see it as a joke.
why won't they,when the gender been raped see it as something to joke about

1 Like

Re: Sexual Consent Form That Went Berserk On Twitter by JeffreyJamez(m): 1:14pm On Apr 19, 2017
amysucre:
. A man can't be raped, he can only be indecently assaulted, take note.

You're brain dead! angry

3 Likes

Re: Sexual Consent Form That Went Berserk On Twitter by JeffreyJamez(m): 1:15pm On Apr 19, 2017
Futureberry:
why won't they,when the gender been raped see it as something to joke about

It's Sad....Imagine someone saying a man can't be raped.

2 Likes

Re: Sexual Consent Form That Went Berserk On Twitter by Neddyogu(m): 1:15pm On Apr 19, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:

You think sexual molestation/rape happens only when dick is inserted into the V? You my friend need brain reset

Back to factory settings!

1 Like

Re: Sexual Consent Form That Went Berserk On Twitter by RosaConsidine: 1:16pm On Apr 19, 2017
Partnerbiz:
Well, in our laws, a woman can never rape a man. Biologically too I think it's impossible. Or how can a dicck remain erect without consent and excitement.

Three words: get him drunk OR get him high. Women do rape men. It happens in all societies - just that society glosses over cases of men being the victims of rape because (1) They assume a man can't have sex with a woman without his consent and (2) if he doesn't give consent, then he should be physically strong enough to prevent the rape from happening forgetting that (1) most people are as helpless as a dying goat when under the influence of alcohol or drugs and (2) some women are actually physically stronger than men.

2 Likes

Re: Sexual Consent Form That Went Berserk On Twitter by Nobody: 1:17pm On Apr 19, 2017
Partnerbiz:

You are really not exposed

2 Likes

Re: Sexual Consent Form That Went Berserk On Twitter by iamrosheed: 1:22pm On Apr 19, 2017
Futureberry:
same applicable to a woman too...tboss was not raped,she was indecently assualted
Brother Aswear you have sense
Re: Sexual Consent Form That Went Berserk On Twitter by vantage001: 1:25pm On Apr 19, 2017
Any woman that rapes or sexually assault or coerce a man without consent deserves to be medically castrated and locked up for Life as a sick individual regardless of if the man enjoys it which is bound to happen anyway .
Same goes for male rapists too.
And those monkeys saying men cannot be raped- If i curse una , e go work one time.
Re: Sexual Consent Form That Went Berserk On Twitter by Partnerbiz(f): 1:26pm On Apr 19, 2017
RosaConsidine:

Three words: get him drunk OR get him high. Women do rape men. It happens in all societies - just that society glosses over cases of men being the victims of rape because (1) They assume a man can't have sex with a woman without his consent and (2) if he doesn't give consent, then he should be physically strong enough to prevent the rape from happening forgetting that (1) most people are as helpless as a dying goat when under the influence of alcohol or drugs and (2) some women are actually physically stronger than men.

How will the dicck be erect for penetration to occur?
Re: Sexual Consent Form That Went Berserk On Twitter by Partnerbiz(f): 1:26pm On Apr 19, 2017
naijaboiy:

So much ignorance and foolishness in one post. undecided

I have no confab with striplings and juveniles.
Re: Sexual Consent Form That Went Berserk On Twitter by Adeyeye09(m): 1:27pm On Apr 19, 2017
see ugly handwriting grin
Re: Sexual Consent Form That Went Berserk On Twitter by naijaboiy: 1:30pm On Apr 19, 2017
Partnerbiz:

I have no confab with striplings and juveniles.
You should actually know the real meaning of what your brain tells you to type before you post them.

Try not to embarrass yourself next time amigo. wink

2 Likes

Re: Sexual Consent Form That Went Berserk On Twitter by Partnerbiz(f): 1:31pm On Apr 19, 2017
smallJagaban:

A WOMAN CAN BE GUILTY OF RAPE IF SHE IS AN ACCESSORY...

What do you mean? A woman can never be guilty of rape because our laws does not recognise it.
Re: Sexual Consent Form That Went Berserk On Twitter by gosmoney(m): 1:33pm On Apr 19, 2017
Dis guys get time
sojiboy:
After the Kemen issue trying to make out with TBoss, some guys have seen it that guys are always seen as the culprit/victim of any rape/sexual incidence.
Some guys even went as far as saying some ladies would give green light but just to finish making out but the lady will scream rape.
While there was outrageous condemnation about Ay's and Tatafoo's comedy over TBoss of bbnaija incidence, some guys also flare that they re been harrased by ladies but that seems normal to every one, since it's lady's world.
While this was ongoing a Tweep in his own wisdom think there should be an agreement reached between two people before Sex can take place, since we all know that oral agreement may not be seen as valid or genuine, the handler @angelgabbyahara designed a CONSENT FORM for every guy's use.
It's been burning like wild fire since yesterday.
https://twitter.com/Angelgabbyshara/status/854351750358347776

Re: Sexual Consent Form That Went Berserk On Twitter by smallJagaban: 1:33pm On Apr 19, 2017
Partnerbiz:

What do you mean? A woman can never be guilty of rape because our laws does not recognise it.

SHE CAN BE GUILTY OF IT IF SHE 'S AN ACCESSORY TO THE CRIME
Re: Sexual Consent Form That Went Berserk On Twitter by monex(m): 1:40pm On Apr 19, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:

There are other types of sexual assault besides rape.

Rape requires some form of intercourse/penetration

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Angela Nwosu: "I Sniff My Husband's Boxers And Armpit When I Am Down" / Ladies: Have You Played Hard To Get And Later Regretted It? / Man Posing With His "Sex Doll" In A Wedding Dress (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.