Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,442 members, 7,808,578 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:41 PM

Live And Work In Kuwait! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Live And Work In Kuwait! (17186 Views)

As A Graduate, Can You Work In Restaurant That Pays 80k And Above? / Female Househelps And Nannies Needed In Kuwait And UAE / Share Your 2013 NIMC Interview ,Training and Work Experience Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Live And Work In Kuwait! by prince4lif: 10:46am On Jan 03, 2010
THE FOLLOWING WORKERS ARE URGENTLY NEEDED BY A MULTINATIONAL COMPANY IN KUWAIT

1. TANKER DRIVERS WITH FULL DRIVERS LICENCE - 50 PERSONS
2. LABOURERS ---- 50 PERSONS
3. SECURITY GUARDS ---- 50 PERSONS

YOUR EMPLOYER WILL ARRANGE YOUR WORK PERMIT AND OTHER PAPERS AS SOON AS YOU GET TO KUWAIT, FREE ACCOMODATION AND TRANSPORT ALLOWANCE , GOOD RATE OF PAY.

INTERESTED PERSONS SHOULD CALL : +233265981754 OR EMAIL: quantum.resourcesinc@gmail.com

2 Shares

Re: Live And Work In Kuwait! by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jan 04, 2010
Hi, What is the average pay per us $ for d listed jobs? thanks.
Re: Live And Work In Kuwait! by perop1(m): 9:20am On Dec 01, 2013
Am interested in d LABOURERS
Re: Live And Work In Kuwait! by Bestbaby12(f): 3:08pm On Dec 01, 2013
are female accepted?

1 Like

Re: Live And Work In Kuwait! by carbon1224(m): 3:29pm On Dec 01, 2013
Who is paying for the visa processing.

Bestbaby12: are female accepted?
Re: Live And Work In Kuwait! by Nobody: 3:42pm On Dec 01, 2013
be a lil specific on d requirements? any payments?
Re: Live And Work In Kuwait! by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jul 20, 2014
I am a Nigerian planning to go to kuwait for my PG studies at PhD level. I have so many mind troubling questions which I hope nairalanders will provide answers to through this thread. At the same time I want to know what living and studying in kuwait is like? The cost of ticket to kuwait from Nigeria? How many hours of flight? Availability of Nigerian foods? and if there is any masters or PhD student of kuwait University on Nairaland through whom I hope to get a direct information. Thanks as you respond.

1 Like

Re: Live And Work In Kuwait! by divinityrecords1(m): 3:33am On Jan 22, 2020
Pls I need update on how to migrate to Kuwait and get a job from here if possible. Full details of how you can work and live at Kuwait
Re: Live And Work In Kuwait! by akin9ja78(m): 3:38am On Jan 22, 2020
Bestbaby12:
are female accepted?

Better don’t go, make them no use ya virginal draw
Re: Live And Work In Kuwait! by Efe42(m): 11:44am On Jan 24, 2020
prince4lif:
THE FOLLOWING WORKERS ARE URGENTLY NEEDED BY A MULTINATIONAL COMPANY IN KUWAIT

1. TANKER DRIVERS WITH FULL DRIVERS LICENCE - 50 PERSONS
2. LABOURERS ---- 50 PERSONS
3. SECURITY GUARDS ---- 50 PERSONS

YOUR EMPLOYER WILL ARRANGE YOUR WORK PERMIT AND OTHER PAPERS AS SOON AS YOU GET TO KUWAIT, FREE ACCOMODATION AND TRANSPORT ALLOWANCE , GOOD RATE OF PAY.

INTERESTED PERSONS SHOULD CALL : +233265981754 OR EMAIL: quantum.resourcesinc@gmail.com

The OP is a big Scammer can't you see guys the OP should have drop the job link here instead he drop his email and phone number be wise people...

2 Likes

Re: Live And Work In Kuwait! by OliviaNelson: 2:35pm On Apr 22, 2022
In order not to fall for scammers, I advise you to look for work in more reliable sources. In addition, there are more than enough good sites with vacancies now. You can find jobs in Kuwait here

(1) (Reply)

Africhoice Solutions Nigeria Is Recruiting / Please Help! Planning On Relocating To Kano For Job / Sample Cv And Cover Letter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.