Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,775 members, 7,798,583 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:33 AM

Brides are GONE Live Goes On | Where is my Joke Diary? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Brides are GONE Live Goes On | Where is my Joke Diary? (1062 Views)

My Joke Of The Day- A Married Couple And The Gorilla / Please, This My Joke Will Crack Your Ribs / My Joke Diary____Please Dont Laff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Brides are GONE Live Goes On | Where is my Joke Diary? by Phemour: 10:59am On Jan 03, 2010
See wetin deprivation dey cause  sad. . .i become a stand-up comedian.

. . .dem deprive me of staying in touch wiv my Brides, dey destroyed my wedding plans coz dem no fit talk to woman  tongue

. .I don't wanna see u here  angry  angry  angry

Letz do it!

It got crowded in heaven so, for one day and one day only, it was decided to only accept people who had really bad day on the day they died.

Panthera Leo (of Menjula city  tongue  wink ) was standing at the pearly gates and said to the first man, "Tell me about the day you died." The man said, "Oh, it was awful. I was sure my wife was having an affair, so I came home early to catch her with him. I searched all over the apartment but couldn't find him anywhere. So I went out onto the balcony, we live on the 25th floor, and found this man hanging over the edge by his fingertips. I went inside, got a hammer, and started hitting his hands. He fell, but landed in some bushes. So, I got the refrigerator and pushed it over the balcony and it crushed him. The strain of the act gave me a heart attack, of which I died from."

Panthera couldn't deny that this was a pretty bad day, and since it was a crime of passion, he let the man in. He then asked the next man in line about the day he died. "Well, sir, it was awful," said the second man. "I was doing aerobics on the balcony of my 26th floor apartment when I twisted my ankle and slipped over the edge. I managed to grab the balcony of the apartment below, but some maniac came out and started pounding on my fingers with a hammer. Luckily I landed in some bushes. But, then the guy dropped a refrigerator on me!"

Panthera chuckled, let him into heaven and decided he could really start to enjoy this job. "Tell me about the day you died?” he said to the third man in line. "OK, picture this; I'm unclothed, hiding inside a refrigerator, "
Re: Brides are GONE Live Goes On | Where is my Joke Diary? by Tudor6(f): 11:09am On Jan 03, 2010
Funny grin
Re: Brides are GONE Live Goes On | Where is my Joke Diary? by Phemour: 12:08pm On Jan 03, 2010
3 men were gathering one day to talk about how successful there sons were doing.

The first man says, "My son has been doing so successful as a lawyer he got a mansion and shares it with his friend."

The second mans says, "My son has been so successful as a doctor that he bought a converatable and a private jet for his friend."

The third man says, "Well, my son hasn't been so "successful". In fact, I just learned he was gay and I've accepted that fact. I guess he must be doing good though because he lives in a mansion with his friend and owns a private jet and a convertable."
Re: Brides are GONE Live Goes On | Where is my Joke Diary? by Phemour: 12:42pm On Jan 03, 2010
Dan (of Otompo Land) who had worked all of his life and had saved all of his money and was a real miser when it came to his money.

He loved money more than just about anything.

Just before he died, he said to his wife, "Now listen. When I die, I want you to take all my money and put it in the casket with me. I want to take my money to the afterlife with me.

He made her promise with all her heart that when he died, she would put all of the money in the casket with him.

Well, he died. He was stretched out in the casket, his wife was sitting there in black, and her friend was sitting next to her.

When they finished the ceremony, just before the undertakers got ready to close the casket, the wife said, "Wait just a minute!' She had a box with her, she came over with the box and put it in the casket.

Then the undertakers locked the casket down, and they rolled it away. So her friend said, "Girl, I know you weren't fool enough to put all that money in there with your husband!"

She said, "Listen, I'm a Christian. I can't go back on my word. I promised him that I was gonna put that money in that casket with him.

"You mean to tell me you really put that money in the casket with him!?

"I sure did," said the wife. "I wrote him a check."

Never Underestimate The Intelligence of a Woman.
Re: Brides are GONE Live Goes On | Where is my Joke Diary? by Phemour: 5:04pm On Jan 03, 2010
A guy says, "For our Twentieth Anniversary, I'm taking my wife to Australia."

His friend says, "That's going to be tough to beat. What are you going to do for your Twenty-fifth Anniversary?"

The first guy says, "I'm going to go back and get her."
Re: Brides are GONE Live Goes On | Where is my Joke Diary? by Ben13: 3:05pm On Jan 04, 2010
hmm. . .u dey try

keep 'em coming
Re: Brides are GONE Live Goes On | Where is my Joke Diary? by Phemour: 8:35pm On Jan 04, 2010
i try pass u.
Re: Brides are GONE Live Goes On | Where is my Joke Diary? by clemcykul(f): 10:26am On Jan 06, 2010
are u both competing that is the highest point of joblessness if u two are.

@jokes
very fuuny more of them
Re: Brides are GONE Live Goes On | Where is my Joke Diary? by Ben13: 12:02pm On Jan 06, 2010
Phemour is not jobless wink
Re: Brides are GONE Live Goes On | Where is my Joke Diary? by gbolalekan(m): 12:44pm On Jan 06, 2010
YOU TRY. grin grin
Re: Brides are GONE Live Goes On | Where is my Joke Diary? by Phemour: 2:31pm On Jan 09, 2010
Ben-10:

Phemour is not jobless wink
Joblessness, no. 1 disease. *noddin head*
Re: Brides are GONE Live Goes On | Where is my Joke Diary? by dani1luv: 2:59pm On Jan 09, 2010
Lols You try. .
Re: Brides are GONE Live Goes On | Where is my Joke Diary? by studio43(m): 7:11pm On Jan 09, 2010
Sorry were is the joke?
Re: Brides are GONE Live Goes On | Where is my Joke Diary? by Phemour: 7:41pm On Jan 09, 2010
dani1luv:

Lols You try. .
Dont vex me angry

studio43:

Sorry were is the joke?
is @ alaba. tongue
Re: Brides are GONE Live Goes On | Where is my Joke Diary? by Phemour: 7:56pm On Jan 09, 2010
Okey, check this out.

Ways to be truly offensive at a funeral

Tell the widow that the deceased's last wish was that she make love with you.

Tell the undertaker that he can't close the coffin until you find your contact lens.

Punch the body and tell people that he hit you first.

Tell the widow that you're the deceased's gay lover.

Ask someone to take a snapshot of you shaking hands with the deceased.

At the cemetery, play taps on a kazoo.

Walk around telling people that you've seen the will and they're not in it.

Ask the widow to give you a kiss.

Drive behind the widow's limo and keep honking your horn.

Tell the undertaker that your dog just died and ask if he can sneak him into the coffin.

Put a hard-boiled egg in the mouth of the deceased.

Slip a whoopee cushion under the widow.

Leave some phony dog poop on top of the deceased.

Tell the widow that you have to leave early and ask if the will can be read before the funeral is over.

Urge the widow to give the deceased's wooden leg to someone poor who can't afford firewood.

Walk around telling people that the deceased didn't like them.

Use the deceased's tongue to lick a stamp.

Ask the widow for money which the deceased owes you.

Take up a collection to pay off the deceased's gambling debts.

Ask the widow if you can have the body to practice tatooing on.

Put Crazy Glue on the deceased's lips just before the widow's last kiss.

Show up at the funeral services in a clown suit.

If the widow cries, blow a trumpet every time she wipes her nose.

When no-one's looking, slip plastic vampire-teeth into the deceased's mouth.

Toss a handful of cooked rice on the deceased and scream "MAGGOTS! MAGGOTS!" and pretend to faint.

At the cemetery take bets on how long it takes a body to decompose.

Get someone to call you on your cell phone during ceremony and pretend your talking to the deceased person.

Goose the widow as she bends over to throw dirt on the coffin.

Circulate a petition to have the body stuffed instead of buried.

Tell everyone you're from the IRS and you're confiscating the coffin for back-taxes.

Promise the minister a hundred dollars if he doesn't keep a straight face while praising the deceased.

Write "Best before last week" on the top of the coffin when nobody is looking.

Accidentally sneeze on the deceased, and literally wipe the smile off his face.

If its a woman, spread her legs and write "Dying for a Shag" on the side of the coffin.
Re: Brides are GONE Live Goes On | Where is my Joke Diary? by Phemour: 8:28pm On Jan 09, 2010
Two friends meet in the office of one of them, a notorious techno-geek.

"Hey, bud, how are ya?"

"I'm good. Congratulations, that new secretary of yours is beautiful!"

"Well, I'm glad you like her. Believe it or not, she's a robot!"

"No way, how could that be?"

"Way! She's the latest model from Japan. Lemme tell you how she works. If you squeeze her left tit, she takes dictation. If you squeeze her right tit, she types a letter. And that's not all, she can have sex, too!"

"Holy shit! You're kidding, right?"

"No, she's something, huh? Tell you what, you can even borrow her."

So, his friend takes her into the restroom and is in there with her for a while. Suddenly, he hears him screaming "Eeeeyaaaaa! Heeelp" Ooooooh! Aaaaaaah! eeeeeeeeeaaargghhhh!"

The guy says, "Shit! I forgot to tell him her ass is a pencil sharpener!
Re: Brides are GONE Live Goes On | Where is my Joke Diary? by Phemour: 9:02pm On Jan 09, 2010
Missing Presidoo, u found him? grin

Re: Brides are GONE Live Goes On | Where is my Joke Diary? by studio43(m): 9:05pm On Jan 09, 2010
Talking to me?
Re: Brides are GONE Live Goes On | Where is my Joke Diary? by tayoast(m): 9:25pm On Jan 09, 2010
funny pix
Re: Brides are GONE Live Goes On | Where is my Joke Diary? by Kunbee: 9:54pm On Jan 09, 2010
undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Brides are GONE Live Goes On | Where is my Joke Diary? by Phemour: 9:52am On Jan 11, 2010
u found him?
Re: Brides are GONE Live Goes On | Where is my Joke Diary? by Kunbee: 7:24am On Feb 06, 2010
Nope and was never searching

(1) (Reply)

No Cheating - Aerial View / How To Ask Ur Boss 4 A Salary Increase / Real Funny.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.