Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,647 members, 7,782,120 topics. Date: Saturday, 30 March 2024 at 09:51 AM

Feminist-woman - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Feminist-woman (312 Views)

Husband Of Popular Twitter Feminist (lekan Akinjide) Accused Of Rape / Feminist Nkechi Bianze Supporting Women That Cheat. / Photos: Feminist Group Protest Unclad Outside Argentine President’s Palace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Feminist-woman by lanya: 3:29pm On Apr 19, 2017
Sometime last month, “babe see o, I was not born to suffer in this world, any man I’ll get married to will wash, cook and clean. If care is not taken sef I’ll not take his name”.
Somewhere in Port Harcourt “why did he send me on dis kin yeye errand eh, shebi Peter was here too, abi he cannot see that I’m a woman?”

This gender equality or is it feminism now. This need for women to be acknowledged as equal with men. This thing that has threatened to destroy relationships, platonic and otherwise.

Feminism involves various movement theories and philosophies which are concerned with the issue of gender difference, that advocate equality for women, and that campaign for women’s rights and interests. We have seen so many cases where a woman is not given the same respect or opportunities as a man, before you say that’s not the case just answer truthfully what your first thought was when you read about Kowa’s presidential aspirant, Professor Remi Sonaiya in the upcoming elections. Did something along the lines of “who be dis one? She don give husband and children food finish? Mtcheeeeeeew” not cross your mind for just a teeny weeny bit?

In workplaces you see a man being promoted and people cannot stop talking about how hard working he is but if it’s a woman , well, you know...Read more @ https://olliealley./

(1) (Reply)

Lunch Hour / A Day For The Calculators In The Premier League. / 14years Old Girl Prepared A Poison For Her Master Because Of This Reasons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.