Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,046 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:43 AM

Do U Want To Promote Ur Facbook, Twitter, Instagram Page To Reach 1 Million Pple - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Do U Want To Promote Ur Facbook, Twitter, Instagram Page To Reach 1 Million Pple (245 Views)

Busola Dakolo Rape: Nigerians Storm Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo Page To Blast Him / Binta Diallo Storms Jada Pollock's Instagram Page To Blast A Troll / Davido Storms Follower's Instagram Page To Fight Him, See Reply He Got (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do U Want To Promote Ur Facbook, Twitter, Instagram Page To Reach 1 Million Pple by Nobody: 4:28pm On Apr 19, 2017
I am richard Odds a social media advertiser and promoter and a full time tech blogger i am at your service are you a business organization, Blogger, or do you have something you want to advertise on facebook or anywhere or site only but don't have a means of doing that or don't have a credit card to do that well do not bother your self i am here to help you do it i will help you promote you business or post to over 6million people both facebook and instagram not just people but people that are relatedly involve with what you are advertising in this words it is called Targeted audience i will target people who love what you do and not only on facebook, but also on twitter, Instagram and on google i will use turf keywords to make your page first on google i am very skillful in this field it took me 4 years to learn social media advertising, marketing and promoting even if you want me to work for your company as a social media advertiser i am in please just drop your phone number below or email me at advertiserpr@gmail.com i will reply or call you immediately i am Good at what i do trust me

You can check me out on facebook

[url]www.facebook.com/richardodds
[/url]
[url]www.twitter.com/richardodds
[/url]
[url]www.instagram.com/richardodds
[/url]
the name of my blog is

[url]bloggarians.com.ng[/url]

(1) (Reply)

Audu Maikori Didn't Appear In Court Today; Case Adjourned Till May 15 / Runtown’s Baby Mama, Selena Shows Off Her Baby Bump / The Best Of Digital Professionals All In One Amazing Team

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.