Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,869 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:07 AM

"She Is Mine Based On Logistics" Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Couple - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "She Is Mine Based On Logistics" Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Couple (47984 Views)

Facebook Translator Translates "Based On Logistics" To "EFE EFE EFE"(screenshot) / Pre-wedding Photos Of A Couple In School Uniform / 2004 Vs 2016 Pictures Of A Couple (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

"She Is Mine Based On Logistics" Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Couple by dainformant(m): 4:33pm On Apr 19, 2017
An intending couple couldn't hide their love for Efe Ejeba, the winner of the 2017 Edition of the Big Brother Naija, as they decided to include the latest trend -#BasedOnLogistics in their pre-wedding shoot. The lady, Toyin who shared the photos revealed that she's a hardcore fan of Efe as she and her man posed in their #basedonlogistics outfits ahead of their wedding on May 20.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/04/shes-mine-based-on-logistics-check-out.html

15 Likes

Re: "She Is Mine Based On Logistics" Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Couple by dainformant(m): 4:33pm On Apr 19, 2017
cc; lalasticlala
Re: "She Is Mine Based On Logistics" Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Couple by Mentions: 4:34pm On Apr 19, 2017
Attention seeking couple

34 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "She Is Mine Based On Logistics" Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Couple by Nobody: 4:35pm On Apr 19, 2017
'Based on logistics' is the most abused word so far in 2017

83 Likes 1 Share

Re: "She Is Mine Based On Logistics" Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Couple by EfccBoss: 4:37pm On Apr 19, 2017
His bad shape of head + her bad eye

A minute silence for their kids

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: "She Is Mine Based On Logistics" Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Couple by CaroLyner(f): 4:40pm On Apr 19, 2017
EfccBoss:
A minute silence for your brain

438 Likes 16 Shares

Re: "She Is Mine Based On Logistics" Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Couple by Omotayor123(f): 4:41pm On Apr 19, 2017
I love the first pixgrin
Wish them Happy Married Life.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "She Is Mine Based On Logistics" Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Couple by Nobody: 4:41pm On Apr 19, 2017
Ebony goddess.

Me likely.
Happy married life.

4 Likes

Re: "She Is Mine Based On Logistics" Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Couple by EfccBoss: 4:41pm On Apr 19, 2017
CaroLyner:
daughter of the underworld, take ur gonorrhoea and go

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "She Is Mine Based On Logistics" Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Couple by Nobody: 4:44pm On Apr 19, 2017
I love the third pinshure kiss kiss kiss

Ibile lawon eleyii wink

HML to you guys. kiss

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "She Is Mine Based On Logistics" Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Couple by IamAirforce1: 4:45pm On Apr 19, 2017
I love this

Cute young couple

God bless you guys.
grin

11 Likes

Re: "She Is Mine Based On Logistics" Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Couple by LAFO: 4:46pm On Apr 19, 2017
Congratulations

I wish you a great marriage!

Re: "She Is Mine Based On Logistics" Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Couple by LAFO: 4:48pm On Apr 19, 2017
EfccBoss:

Are they the one who determined the shape of the head and the 'bad' eye?
i'm actually not sorry to say that you're an idiot, that's in case you didn't know before now

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "She Is Mine Based On Logistics" Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Couple by LegalBaby(f): 4:52pm On Apr 19, 2017
CaroLyner:
Dayuuum

71 Likes 1 Share

Re: "She Is Mine Based On Logistics" Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Couple by SirL0neWolf(m): 5:01pm On Apr 19, 2017
LegalBaby:
Dayuuum

Joey tribianiii!!! grin grin

3 Likes

Re: "She Is Mine Based On Logistics" Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Couple by LethargiQue: 5:01pm On Apr 19, 2017
Lol. Marriage is a beautiful thing..

1 Like

Re: "She Is Mine Based On Logistics" Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Couple by Partnerbiz(f): 5:06pm On Apr 19, 2017
i don't understand that brides eyes oo.

1 Like

Re: "She Is Mine Based On Logistics" Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Couple by EfccBoss: 5:09pm On Apr 19, 2017
Partnerbiz:
i don't understand that brides eyes oo.
na bad eye na

1 Like

Re: "She Is Mine Based On Logistics" Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Couple by zinachidi(m): 5:09pm On Apr 19, 2017
Mentions:
Attention seeking couple
go and marryundecided
EfccBoss:

. u talk as if; if they open u head, its sand they will see.

12 Likes

Re: "She Is Mine Based On Logistics" Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Couple by EfccBoss: 5:10pm On Apr 19, 2017
zinachidi:
go and marryundecided. u talk as if; if they open u head, its sand they will see.
what did english do to you?

7 Likes

Re: "She Is Mine Based On Logistics" Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Couple by SINZ: 5:31pm On Apr 19, 2017
The wife though...

Ife'm na'eli smiley
Re: "She Is Mine Based On Logistics" Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Couple by Nobody: 7:13pm On Apr 19, 2017
beautiful....
the last picture, looks like Adekunle Gold

2 Likes

Re: "She Is Mine Based On Logistics" Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Couple by ajaolu(m): 7:14pm On Apr 19, 2017
I'm celebrating my birthday on nairaland for the first time. My fellow Nairalanders, please can I have some likes? Show some love.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: "She Is Mine Based On Logistics" Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Couple by sleeknick: 7:15pm On Apr 19, 2017
Based on logistics your life just got screwed grin
Re: "She Is Mine Based On Logistics" Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Couple by Hoodfriend(m): 7:15pm On Apr 19, 2017
If she run on your wedding day, follow Efe, like the other lady.
Re: "She Is Mine Based On Logistics" Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Couple by Sunnynwa: 7:15pm On Apr 19, 2017
PapiSmith:
The word 'Based on logistics' is the most abused word so far in 2017

You just abused it now. How's "based on logistics" a word?

22 Likes

Re: "She Is Mine Based On Logistics" Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Couple by Kaymaxine(m): 7:15pm On Apr 19, 2017
EfccBoss:

+your bad mouth
A minute silence for the unlucky lady that kisses it.
tongue

13 Likes

Re: "She Is Mine Based On Logistics" Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Couple by Nobody: 7:16pm On Apr 19, 2017
Everything must not be based on logistics! BTW happy married life to the couple. They look cute unlike most afonjas! tongue
Re: "She Is Mine Based On Logistics" Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Couple by ecstasy30(f): 7:16pm On Apr 19, 2017
So amazing
Re: "She Is Mine Based On Logistics" Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Couple by SalamRushdie: 7:18pm On Apr 19, 2017
African Magic and Zee world would suffer in their home grin HML
Re: "She Is Mine Based On Logistics" Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Couple by Otapipia: 7:18pm On Apr 19, 2017
EfccBoss:

You're a product of premature ejaculation.

14 Likes

Re: "She Is Mine Based On Logistics" Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Couple by bongo007(m): 7:20pm On Apr 19, 2017
EfccBoss:

...U are wicked

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls – Do You Agree? / Sanchoka Waiting For Doctor On Hospital Bed With Sexy Pose / Joe Smith Discovers His Wife, Kisha Chavis, Is On Onlyfans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.