Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,558 members, 7,809,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:28 PM

OMG!! See The Cutest Guy On NL ( All The Girls Wanna Go Gaga Because Of Him - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / OMG!! See The Cutest Guy On NL ( All The Girls Wanna Go Gaga Because Of Him (5307 Views)

Stop Dating This Kind Of Girls If You Wanna Go Far In Life / Cutest Guy! On Nairaland! The Ladies Can Confirm That (pics) / Here Comes The Cutest Guy On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OMG!! See The Cutest Guy On NL ( All The Girls Wanna Go Gaga Because Of Him by Nobody: 9:09pm On Apr 19, 2017
lefulefu:
op lemme bring more babes that will asess ur handsomeness wink
jodh..a
oy..ind17
Bum..bae1
su..zan404
div..ay22
ki..mbra
pls op needs u to assess his gud looks wink
Thanks for this mention. Forget boyooboy
Re: OMG!! See The Cutest Guy On NL ( All The Girls Wanna Go Gaga Because Of Him by TroubleDude: 9:12pm On Apr 19, 2017
based on logistics. op be like.. thus not my real face oo
Re: OMG!! See The Cutest Guy On NL ( All The Girls Wanna Go Gaga Because Of Him by Nobody: 9:12pm On Apr 19, 2017
Oyind17:
Thanks for this mention. Forget boyooboy
we don already aline matter so no hard feelings.
yw cheesy
Re: OMG!! See The Cutest Guy On NL ( All The Girls Wanna Go Gaga Because Of Him by Nobody: 9:14pm On Apr 19, 2017
lefulefu:

we don already aline matter so no hard feelings.
yw cheesy
I laugh fall for ground.. Omomos full this Nl.

I rate am 1/10 cos him no get shame
Re: OMG!! See The Cutest Guy On NL ( All The Girls Wanna Go Gaga Because Of Him by Divay22(f): 9:16pm On Apr 19, 2017
lefulefu:
op lemme bring more babes that will asess ur handsomeness wink
jodha
oyind17
Bumbae1
suzan404
divay22
kimbra
pls op needs u to assess his gud looks wink
Op smoke samthing o, so make una look am well.....
—20/100 Op go find my 20 angry angry
Re: OMG!! See The Cutest Guy On NL ( All The Girls Wanna Go Gaga Because Of Him by Nobody: 9:17pm On Apr 19, 2017
Oyind17:
I laugh fall for ground.. Omomos full this Nl.

I rate am 1/10 cos him no get shame
haba! 1/10?
dat na F9 na grin grin
Re: OMG!! See The Cutest Guy On NL ( All The Girls Wanna Go Gaga Because Of Him by Divay22(f): 9:18pm On Apr 19, 2017
BoyOOhBoy:
guy, let these baes them rest now, you no fit comment without tagging them. Na wah for you oo undecided
Why he paining you na angry angry angry angry angry
Is it your mention sad

2 Likes

Re: OMG!! See The Cutest Guy On NL ( All The Girls Wanna Go Gaga Because Of Him by Nobody: 9:26pm On Apr 19, 2017
lefulefu:

haba! 1/10?
dat na F9 na grin grin
Yes na
Re: OMG!! See The Cutest Guy On NL ( All The Girls Wanna Go Gaga Because Of Him by Nobody: 9:27pm On Apr 19, 2017
Divay22:

Op smoke samthing o, so make una look am well.....
—20/100 Op go find my 20 angry angry

Re: OMG!! See The Cutest Guy On NL ( All The Girls Wanna Go Gaga Because Of Him by SINZ: 9:27pm On Apr 19, 2017
lefulefu:

no worry..the ones wey i dey tag na the ones wey i be friends with.i no just dey tag any random monicker cheesy
puff puff ke?
i was thinking dem don phase out puff puff oo.haba dat na wetin we chop dey primary sch dat time na.i remember dat time for primary sch wen hunger wire u...during breaktime if u dey see ur friend dey chop puff puff wit oil wey stain im mouth na so u go dey salivate dey beg for puff puff cheesy.
@SI.NZ
i know say u do dis one for primary sch grin

Baba I be ajebutter o. During my primary school days, we only ate pizza's, meatpies, casserole's, apple pies and fruit salad with milk during our break time gringrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: OMG!! See The Cutest Guy On NL ( All The Girls Wanna Go Gaga Because Of Him by shinarlaura(f): 9:28pm On Apr 19, 2017
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: OMG!! See The Cutest Guy On NL ( All The Girls Wanna Go Gaga Because Of Him by Divay22(f): 9:35pm On Apr 19, 2017
lefulefu:

Don't die here o grin grin grin grin grin

Lefu wake up pls sad cry
Re: OMG!! See The Cutest Guy On NL ( All The Girls Wanna Go Gaga Because Of Him by Nobody: 9:35pm On Apr 19, 2017
SINZ:

Baba I be ajebutter o. During my primary school days, we only ate pizza's, meatpies, casserole's, apple pies and fruit salad with milk during our break time gringrin
choi shocked!

1 Like

Re: OMG!! See The Cutest Guy On NL ( All The Girls Wanna Go Gaga Because Of Him by twisteddaNy(m): 9:37pm On Apr 19, 2017
I comment my reserve but op

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: OMG!! See The Cutest Guy On NL ( All The Girls Wanna Go Gaga Because Of Him by Nobody: 9:43pm On Apr 19, 2017
Divay22:

Don't die here o grin grin grin grin grin

Lefu wake up pls sad cry
u were so savage shocked
still trying to get up grin

1 Like

Re: OMG!! See The Cutest Guy On NL ( All The Girls Wanna Go Gaga Because Of Him by Maxi112: 9:49pm On Apr 19, 2017
Op you smoke weed?

Your dark lip though
Re: OMG!! See The Cutest Guy On NL ( All The Girls Wanna Go Gaga Because Of Him by Nobody: 9:49pm On Apr 19, 2017
twisteddaNy:
I comment my reserve but op
this got me

Re: OMG!! See The Cutest Guy On NL ( All The Girls Wanna Go Gaga Because Of Him by SINZ: 9:58pm On Apr 19, 2017
lefulefu:

choi shocked!

Yes and that's only for breakfast. wink

For lunch, we eat Oysters, Sushi, filet mignon, macaroni and cheese, Steak and chips with meatballs. grin
Re: OMG!! See The Cutest Guy On NL ( All The Girls Wanna Go Gaga Because Of Him by oviejnr(m): 10:32pm On Apr 19, 2017
Oyind17:
Atutuboyoyo gringrin I don die
Things dey happen for this una romance section oh, he be like say i go join the train grin cheesy
Re: OMG!! See The Cutest Guy On NL ( All The Girls Wanna Go Gaga Because Of Him by Nobody: 10:33pm On Apr 19, 2017
oviejnr:
Things dey happen for this una romance section oh, he be like say i go join the train grin cheesy
You no see the cute boi grin
Re: OMG!! See The Cutest Guy On NL ( All The Girls Wanna Go Gaga Because Of Him by oviejnr(m): 10:37pm On Apr 19, 2017
Oyind17:
You no see the cute boi grin
Rotfl, see wetin!!! Op wey don high, the comments sef na die grin cheesy
Re: OMG!! See The Cutest Guy On NL ( All The Girls Wanna Go Gaga Because Of Him by ovieokodhi(m): 10:41pm On Apr 19, 2017
Lips gat 23yrs of smoking experience
Re: OMG!! See The Cutest Guy On NL ( All The Girls Wanna Go Gaga Because Of Him by Nobody: 10:42pm On Apr 19, 2017
oviejnr:
Rotfl, see wetin!!! Op wey don high, the comments sef na die grin cheesy
Na so we see am, he won't try uploading again
Re: OMG!! See The Cutest Guy On NL ( All The Girls Wanna Go Gaga Because Of Him by Nobody: 10:43pm On Apr 19, 2017
ovieokodhi:
Lips gat 23yrs of smoking experience
Him never reach 18 na
Re: OMG!! See The Cutest Guy On NL ( All The Girls Wanna Go Gaga Because Of Him by BoyOOhBoy: 10:44pm On Apr 19, 2017
Divay22:

Why he paining you na angry angry angry angry angry
Is it your mention sad
shut the fvck up, CLOWN! undecided
Re: OMG!! See The Cutest Guy On NL ( All The Girls Wanna Go Gaga Because Of Him by Divay22(f): 11:00pm On Apr 19, 2017
BoyOOhBoy:
shut the fvck up, CLOWN! undecided
Nah i can't stoop so low to barter words with you grin grin grin grin grin Kill yourself with hate..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: OMG!! See The Cutest Guy On NL ( All The Girls Wanna Go Gaga Because Of Him by BoyOOhBoy: 11:05pm On Apr 19, 2017
Divay22:

Nah i can't stoop so low to barter words with you grin grin grin grin grin Kill yourself with hate..
Hahaha You chickened out, you so lucky tonight smiley Now shoot your self with a sniper deluded wh0re!!! undecided
Re: OMG!! See The Cutest Guy On NL ( All The Girls Wanna Go Gaga Because Of Him by Cool23(m): 11:08pm On Apr 19, 2017
Op I did not say you are ugly but if u and monkey go for mr Nigeria we all know who is going to win
Re: OMG!! See The Cutest Guy On NL ( All The Girls Wanna Go Gaga Because Of Him by MrCork: 11:09pm On Apr 19, 2017
yunqblex:
finest boy

angry
Re: OMG!! See The Cutest Guy On NL ( All The Girls Wanna Go Gaga Because Of Him by Liamm(m): 11:24pm On Apr 19, 2017
lefulefu:

u were so savage shocked
still trying to get up grin
which kind trouser u dey wear for ur dp? Dat one na trouser raised to power 4. Gawd!

1 Like

Re: OMG!! See The Cutest Guy On NL ( All The Girls Wanna Go Gaga Because Of Him by Nobody: 11:48pm On Apr 19, 2017
Liamm:
which kind trouser u dey wear for ur dp? Dat one na trouser raised to power 4. Gawd!
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: OMG!! See The Cutest Guy On NL ( All The Girls Wanna Go Gaga Because Of Him by Nobody: 1:05am On Apr 20, 2017
SINZ:

Yes and that's only for breakfast. wink

For lunch, we eat Oysters, Sushi, filet mignon, macaroni and cheese, Steak and chips with meatballs. grin
na u biko grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Brother Finally Joins Nairaland - His Moniker Is '2018airforce1' / Protect Yourself, Most Of These Ladies Are Banks Of Diseases. / Do You Like My New Beards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.