Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,354 members, 7,780,946 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:11 AM

Nasty effects of road accidents (caution very graphic and potentially offensive images)! - Car Talk (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Nasty effects of road accidents (caution very graphic and potentially offensive images)! (1412260 Views)

Bodies Burnt Beyond Recognition In Enugu Multiple Car Accidents(Graphic Photos) / This Accident Happend At Aggrey Road PortHarcout This Morning(very Graphic Pic) / I Am More Afraid Of Road Safety Than Police And Army. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nasty effects of road accidents (caution very graphic and potentially offensive images)! by BoboKush(m): 6:46pm On Nov 25, 2021
Make them close this thread o.... Omooooo
Re: Nasty effects of road accidents (caution very graphic and potentially offensive images)! by Abiola2akin: 1:43pm On Nov 28, 2021
Nah,
Re: Nasty effects of road accidents (caution very graphic and potentially offensive images)! by KingAzubuike(f): 9:59pm On Jan 01, 2022
atilla:
Dear Lord

I pray not to see any of this in 2022

amen
Amen bruv.

1 Like

Re: Nasty effects of road accidents (caution very graphic and potentially offensive images)! by ShadowVerse: 10:32pm On May 24, 2022
Not everyone that excessively speeds or drives recklessly will look at the scene of a crash and be shaken by it. Some might even be like at least I wont feel it.....

Scary thought tho.... We cant ask those that died instantly if they felt it or not. For all we know they might. Probably not but again cant ask. But I do know one explosion survivor was able to describe how the Shockwave felt as the air was vibrating thier body like being between two metal plates vibrating like a ringing metal bat but far worse feeling. So the brain or something processed fast enough to let them feel that. So. Who knows if instant is really painless....
Re: Nasty effects of road accidents (caution very graphic and potentially offensive images)! by gidisblogdotcom: 10:05pm On Aug 30, 2022
20 ways to make money online

Re: Nasty effects of road accidents (caution very graphic and potentially offensive images)! by ellieperkins92: 4:49pm On Aug 31, 2022
Re: Nasty effects of road accidents (caution very graphic and potentially offensive images)! by dibamo9425: 2:59pm On Nov 13, 2022
otikpoko:
Consequences of extreme speed and not paying constant attention while on the wheel.

<a href="

https://p.netund.com/go/258258/534753/aHR0cHMlM0EvL2Ryb25jb2luLmJsb2dzcG90LmNvbS8lM0ZtJTNEMQ==?cb=4323753428950951.5

Re: Nasty effects of road accidents (caution very graphic and potentially offensive images)! by Fremantle: 7:05am On Nov 14, 2022
One mod should at least send this thread to the great beyond from the reach of monikers looking to discuss matters on a dead thread, thereby bringing this particular one up front.

My God, I couldn't even scroll past the first page cry
Re: Nasty effects of road accidents (caution very graphic and potentially offensive images)! by bpunch: 1:28pm On Jan 31, 2023
OH, My God, these are very painful to watch. I would suggest that motorcyclist must use helmets. (a valid one) means a helmet that is not expired, (check instructions) it will help you save head injury on road accidents.
Re: Nasty effects of road accidents (caution very graphic and potentially offensive images)! by Siberia01(m): 3:31pm On Jan 31, 2023
Hope reckless corolla drivers will see this

1 Like

Re: Nasty effects of road accidents (caution very graphic and potentially offensive images)! by SpyDuck: 5:23pm On Sep 27, 2023
I appreciate the posting of the graphic effects of the road accidents without blurring the peoples images. Real life should be shown as such, not airbrushed so people can make it easier for themselves to accept responsibilty concerning other people's lives. I wish people would accept an attitude that you can't save enough time speeding somewhere that is acceptable it for a death caused by that action.
Re: Nasty effects of road accidents (caution very graphic and potentially offensive images)! by SpyDuck: 5:45pm On Sep 27, 2023
otikpoko:
No be for only nigeria okada men dey do james bond.
This happened in Pakistan.
I really pity this man cry
Whoa, this guy is alert and literally holding on for dear life.
Re: Nasty effects of road accidents (caution very graphic and potentially offensive images)! by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 4:47am On Nov 25, 2023
otikpoko:
Consequences of extreme speed and not paying constant attention while on the wheel.
These pics are from a website

Do you still have it? I mean the web address?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.