Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,479 members, 7,808,748 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:13 PM

Ladies, How Do You React If You Sit On A Guy's Lap And He Gets A Boner - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, How Do You React If You Sit On A Guy's Lap And He Gets A Boner (39378 Views)

What/how Does A Girl Feel When She Sits On A Guy's Lap? / Morning, Nigerian, Have You Got A Boner This Morning ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, How Do You React If You Sit On A Guy's Lap And He Gets A Boner by Uchexxy(m): 11:28pm On Apr 19, 2017
mrmrmister:
Even if I lap Nicki Minaj, I won't get a boner. tongue
I pray for u that this will not be your case, cos if that's not impotency, then I don't know what is.
Re: Ladies, How Do You React If You Sit On A Guy's Lap And He Gets A Boner by Nobody: 11:30pm On Apr 19, 2017
KennyID17:

Oh lawd!!! When ever i remember bumbae1 & her ukwu grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin

Re: Ladies, How Do You React If You Sit On A Guy's Lap And He Gets A Boner by KennyID17(m): 11:34pm On Apr 19, 2017
lefulefu:

grin grin grin grin

Lemme go before they say Awa meme na blasphemy now ooo grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies, How Do You React If You Sit On A Guy's Lap And He Gets A Boner by Nobody: 11:41pm On Apr 19, 2017
KennyID17:

Lemme go before they say Awa meme na blasphemy now ooo grin grin grin
wetin dem pastors dem go dey do for such a thread.dont u know its a sin to allow a babe to siddon for ur lap or to imagine d act? cheesy
ops i forgot grin

Re: Ladies, How Do You React If You Sit On A Guy's Lap And He Gets A Boner by ideyhere(f): 11:42pm On Apr 19, 2017
I'll keep rolling those nice twins on the kondo till he excuses himself kiss tongue

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, How Do You React If You Sit On A Guy's Lap And He Gets A Boner by Leriebloom(f): 11:51pm On Apr 19, 2017
NerdSciBot:
You ain't nice grin

Lol. I know
Re: Ladies, How Do You React If You Sit On A Guy's Lap And He Gets A Boner by DylanMiguel(m): 11:57pm On Apr 19, 2017
ideyhere:
I'll keep rolling those nice twins on the kondo till he excuses himself kiss tongue
Babe, You are wickedT grin
Re: Ladies, How Do You React If You Sit On A Guy's Lap And He Gets A Boner by ideyhere(f): 11:59pm On Apr 19, 2017
DylanMiguel:
Babe, You are wickedT grin

Aah. ..what else am I supposed to do naa? grin
Re: Ladies, How Do You React If You Sit On A Guy's Lap And He Gets A Boner by babyfaceafrica: 12:00am On Apr 20, 2017
Its not cool though
Re: Ladies, How Do You React If You Sit On A Guy's Lap And He Gets A Boner by mikeycharles(m): 12:01am On Apr 20, 2017
She probably wants to get pregnant lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies, How Do You React If You Sit On A Guy's Lap And He Gets A Boner by KennyID17(m): 12:03am On Apr 20, 2017
lefulefu:

wetin dem pastors dem go dey do for such a thread.dont u know its a sin to allow a babe to siddon for ur lap or to imagine d act? cheesy
ops i forgot grin

grin grin

Lefulefu, mah crash smiley
Re: Ladies, How Do You React If You Sit On A Guy's Lap And He Gets A Boner by oksmart1992(m): 12:10am On Apr 20, 2017
mrmrmister:
Even if I lap Nicki Minaj, I won't get a boner. tongue
my bro pls dont be shy.... Come forward let me pray for you.. Your case is not normal.
Re: Ladies, How Do You React If You Sit On A Guy's Lap And He Gets A Boner by Nobody: 12:13am On Apr 20, 2017
KennyID17:

grin grin

Lefulefu, mah crash smiley
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ladies, How Do You React If You Sit On A Guy's Lap And He Gets A Boner by DylanMiguel(m): 12:28am On Apr 20, 2017
ideyhere:

Aah. ..what else am I supposed to do naa? grin
lool, the guy enjoy sha cheesy, free lap-dance grin
Re: Ladies, How Do You React If You Sit On A Guy's Lap And He Gets A Boner by Divay22(f): 1:33am On Apr 20, 2017
Lemme just book space
Re: Ladies, How Do You React If You Sit On A Guy's Lap And He Gets A Boner by odaniel1(m): 5:11am On Apr 20, 2017
ZarZar:

Lol, I quickly removed my hand & shifted myself to sit on his knees. Funny thing is, he told me "It's alright". LOL!

That was some serious p-setting! U seem to hv enjoyd d experience.
Re: Ladies, How Do You React If You Sit On A Guy's Lap And He Gets A Boner by odaniel1(m): 5:14am On Apr 20, 2017
ideyhere:
I'll keep rolling those nice twins on the kondo till he excuses hiymself kiss tongue
Lol.......Savagery 100!
You got no chill.
Re: Ladies, How Do You React If You Sit On A Guy's Lap And He Gets A Boner by Augastianza(f): 5:44am On Apr 20, 2017
ZarZar:

It happens. It happened to me a few years ago. Me & my cousin were at her friends' place. There were a few people there & when we were about to leave, one of the cars wouldn't start so all 8 of us packed in one car. My cousin sat on one guy, I sat on the other & one other guy sat on top of another guy grin It was a practical solution to our dilemma. So anyway, the guy got hard as I was bumping on top of him due to speed bumps on the road grin Honestly, at 1st I thought he had a phone in his pocket because his "thing" was in a weird angle, going across his thigh. When I decided to shift the "phone" with my hand, that's when it dawned on me that I was on a long thing...literally. LMAO.

Hahahaha @ being on a long thing lol. Ezizibhanxa banned me for a day lol.
Re: Ladies, How Do You React If You Sit On A Guy's Lap And He Gets A Boner by Nobody: 6:01am On Apr 20, 2017
Augastianza:

Hahahaha @ being on a long thing lol. Ezizibhanxa banned me for a day lol.

Lol, shame. Banned you for the why? Wenzeni? Must have been the spambot thing.
Re: Ladies, How Do You React If You Sit On A Guy's Lap And He Gets A Boner by Augastianza(f): 6:17am On Apr 20, 2017
ZarZar:

Lol, shame. Banned you for the why? Wenzeni? Must have been the spambot thing.

Ja that's what they said...mxm . I think i didn't answer nge serial killers in pta. Where were you last year when some guy who usually introduced himself as tshawe driving a decent merc wearing a suit terrorized women around centurion raping many and killed 3 . He gave them lifts and they paid heavily. Anyways pta and serial killers are

Re: Ladies, How Do You React If You Sit On A Guy's Lap And He Gets A Boner by ibolomo(m): 7:40am On Apr 20, 2017
ZarZar:

It happens. It happened to me a few years ago. Me & my cousin were at her friends' place. There were a few people there & when we were about to leave, one of the cars wouldn't start so all 8 of us packed in one car. My cousin sat on one guy, I sat on the other & one other guy sat on top of another guy grin It was a practical solution to our dilemma. So anyway, the guy got hard as I was bumping on top of him due to speed bumps on the road grin Honestly, at 1st I thought he had a phone in his pocket because his "thing" was in a weird angle, going across his thigh. When I decided to shift the "phone" with my hand, that's when it dawned on me that I was on a long thing...literally. LMAO.
You s u all you assaulted the guy by involuntarily giving him a lap dance. lol
Re: Ladies, How Do You React If You Sit On A Guy's Lap And He Gets A Boner by chinedujones(m): 7:52am On Apr 20, 2017
xynerise:

Are you kidding me? undecided

I have friends that are females and I even carry some on my back when we play. It depends on your mindset

Please tell them!
Re: Ladies, How Do You React If You Sit On A Guy's Lap And He Gets A Boner by chinedujones(m): 7:59am On Apr 20, 2017
It's just a thing of the mind! I see nothing wrong kiss
Re: Ladies, How Do You React If You Sit On A Guy's Lap And He Gets A Boner by Nobody: 8:01am On Apr 20, 2017
Augastianza:

Ja that's what they said...mxm . I think i didn't answer nge serial killers in pta. Where were you last year when some guy who usually introduced himself as tshawe driving a decent merc wearing a suit terrorized women around centurion raping many and killed 3 . He gave them lifts and they paid heavily. Anyways pta and serial killers are

Hahahaha @ Pretoria & serial killers be like siamese twins. No, I've not heard of the Centurion serial killer but another one operating around Atterigeville, Pretoria west. Yhoo, that one scared me. I still wonder if they caught him. It's not safe to accept lifts these days, sana. Some people are psychotic .
Re: Ladies, How Do You React If You Sit On A Guy's Lap And He Gets A Boner by Nickymezor(f): 8:20am On Apr 20, 2017
Jst passing by
Re: Ladies, How Do You React If You Sit On A Guy's Lap And He Gets A Boner by Augastianza(f): 8:33am On Apr 20, 2017
ZarZar:

Hahahaha @ Pretoria & serial killers be like siamese twins. No, I've not heard of the Centurion serial killer but another one operating around Atterigeville, Pretoria west. Yhoo, that one scared me. I still wonder if they caught him. It's not safe to accept lifts these days, sana. Some people are psychotic .

Very difficult to separate the two grin. Tjo why are they almost always from Atterigeville and Mamelodi , someone needs to do a study on this, maybe it's the water they drink loll. They usually catch them years later so you guys are screwed grin.

Yeah for sure, yazi i was shocked ngo Jan coming back here from the EC these ladies e Queens be hiker to Jozi with boards , like seriously approaching cars filling up at the station for lifts , I thought yaphela lo trend e EC after all the body parts scandal a few years back.
Re: Ladies, How Do You React If You Sit On A Guy's Lap And He Gets A Boner by Nobody: 8:39am On Apr 20, 2017
ZarZar:

and what was his reaction?
Re: Ladies, How Do You React If You Sit On A Guy's Lap And He Gets A Boner by Nobody: 8:41am On Apr 20, 2017
Augastianza:

Very difficult to separate the two grin. Tjo why are they almost always from Atterigeville and Mamelodi , someone needs to do a study on this, maybe it's the water they drink loll. They usually catch them years later so you guys are screwed grin.

Yeah for sure, yazi i was shocked ngo Jan coming back here from the EC these ladies e Queens be hiker to Jozi with boards , like seriously approaching cars filling up at the station for lifts , I thought yaphela lo trend e EC after all the body parts scandal a few years back.

Smh. That is scary & sad. People never learn. They think they're invincible until it's too late. Who does that, honestly? For sure they even sleep with them on the way, oonotraki as they used to call them back in the days zoomama bethu lol.
Re: Ladies, How Do You React If You Sit On A Guy's Lap And He Gets A Boner by Nobody: 8:43am On Apr 20, 2017
Martin124:
and what was his reaction?

All he said was, "It's alright". He never reacted or said anything else.
Re: Ladies, How Do You React If You Sit On A Guy's Lap And He Gets A Boner by LePrezident(m): 8:50am On Apr 20, 2017
ZarZar:

Smh. That is scary & sad. People never learn. They think they're invincible until it's too late. Who does that, honestly? For sure they even sleep with them on the way, oonotraki as they used to call them back in the days zoomama bethu lol.

Je ne comprend pas undecided
Re: Ladies, How Do You React If You Sit On A Guy's Lap And He Gets A Boner by Redhot111(m): 8:50am On Apr 20, 2017
ZarZar:

U mean u mistakenly touch the guy boner. Ok if na him mistakenly touch ur punny, u go like am?
Re: Ladies, How Do You React If You Sit On A Guy's Lap And He Gets A Boner by Nobody: 9:02am On Apr 20, 2017
Redhot111:

U mean u mistakenly touch the guy boner. Ok if na him mistakenly touch ur punny, u go like am?

I thought it was a cellphone, duh. How could I have suspected it was a boner when I didn't even know him? Never knew people get random erèctions. So anyone would have thought it was something innocent like a cellphone or even keys.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Funny Valentine Pictures. / Happy World Sexual Purity Day / Awkward Places People Have Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.