Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,846 members, 7,802,702 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:23 PM

Ladies, How Do You React If You Sit On A Guy's Lap And He Gets A Boner - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, How Do You React If You Sit On A Guy's Lap And He Gets A Boner (39227 Views)

What/how Does A Girl Feel When She Sits On A Guy's Lap? / Morning, Nigerian, Have You Got A Boner This Morning ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, How Do You React If You Sit On A Guy's Lap And He Gets A Boner by Nobody: 9:03am On Apr 20, 2017
ZarZar:

All he said was, "It's alright". He never reacted or said anything else.
eh eh,jus like that?
Re: Ladies, How Do You React If You Sit On A Guy's Lap And He Gets A Boner by Augastianza(f): 9:10am On Apr 20, 2017
ZarZar:

Smh. That is scary & sad. People never learn. They think they're invincible until it's too late. Who does that, honestly? For sure they even sleep with them on the way, oonotraki as they used to call them back in the days zoomama bethu lol.

Yup. Hahaha @ onotraki. Lol I remember when I used to watch khumbulekhaya this girl wanted to go back home and as she was telling her story she went like " mama ndemka ne traki to go look for a job , and things got difficult in gp so I had to turn ndithengise nge mpundu " tjo On national TV, that was sad though.
Re: Ladies, How Do You React If You Sit On A Guy's Lap And He Gets A Boner by Nobody: 9:14am On Apr 20, 2017
Augastianza:

Yup. Hahaha @ onotraki. Lol I remember when I used to watch khumbulekhaya this girl wanted to go back home and as she was telling her story she went like " mama ndemka ne traki to go look for a job , and things got difficult in gp so I had to turn ndithengise nge mpundu " tjo On national TV, that was sad though.

Eish, but why are they always embarrassing us in EC? Many people now associate that show with us. So ngathi all of us are like that. It's annoying.
Re: Ladies, How Do You React If You Sit On A Guy's Lap And He Gets A Boner by SexyCeline(f): 9:19am On Apr 20, 2017
If he is cute, a gentle squeeze on his mandigo shud shut it down... Lolz.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, How Do You React If You Sit On A Guy's Lap And He Gets A Boner by Augastianza(f): 9:31am On Apr 20, 2017
ZarZar:

Eish, but why are they always embarrassing us in EC? Many people now associate that show with us. So ngathi all of us are like that. It's annoying.

Ja hey but we should fall behind KZN lol. But ke apho kukho i disadvantaged communities ezininzi these kinds of things happen.
Re: Ladies, How Do You React If You Sit On A Guy's Lap And He Gets A Boner by Qualer: 9:34am On Apr 20, 2017
ZarZar:

It happens. It happened to me a few years ago. Me & my cousin were at her friends' place. There were a few people there & when we were about to leave, one of the cars wouldn't start so all 8 of us packed in one car. My cousin sat on one guy, I sat on the other & one other guy sat on top of another guy grin It was a practical solution to our dilemma. So anyway, the guy got hard as I was bumping on top of him due to speed bumps on the road grin Honestly, at 1st I thought he had a phone in his pocket because his "thing" was in a weird angle, going across his thigh. When I decided to shift the "phone" with my hand, that's when it dawned on me that I was on a long thing...literally. LMAO.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, How Do You React If You Sit On A Guy's Lap And He Gets A Boner by Nobody: 9:37am On Apr 20, 2017
Augastianza:

Ja hey but we should fall behind KZN lol. But ke apho kukho i disadvantaged communities ezininzi these kinds of things happen.

Ja ne. It's a damn shame embarassed

1 Like

Re: Ladies, How Do You React If You Sit On A Guy's Lap And He Gets A Boner by Qualer: 9:38am On Apr 20, 2017
ZarZar:

Lol, I quickly removed my hand & shifted myself to sit on his knees. Funny thing is, he told me "It's alright". LOL!

1 Like

Re: Ladies, How Do You React If You Sit On A Guy's Lap And He Gets A Boner by Menzy86(m): 9:39am On Apr 20, 2017
ZarZar:

It happens. It happened to me a few years ago. Me & my cousin were at her friends' place. There were a few people there & when we were about to leave, one of the cars wouldn't start so all 8 of us packed in one car. My cousin sat on one guy, I sat on the other & one other guy sat on top of another guy grin It was a practical solution to our dilemma. So anyway, the guy got hard as I was bumping on top of him due to speed bumps on the road grin Honestly, at 1st I thought he had a phone in his pocket because his "thing" was in a weird angle, going across his thigh. When I decided to shift the "phone" with my hand, that's when it dawned on me that I was on a long thing...literally. LMAO.
this is so freaking FUNNY....Hahahahahahahaaaa....

1 Like

Re: Ladies, How Do You React If You Sit On A Guy's Lap And He Gets A Boner by Qualer: 9:41am On Apr 20, 2017
Leriebloom:
How do I react? grin
I would just position myself well on his lap, maybe movement would help calm the boner grin grin grin
Just kidding grin grin

but you know that we know, that you are not kidding at all!

1 Like

Re: Ladies, How Do You React If You Sit On A Guy's Lap And He Gets A Boner by Qualer: 9:43am On Apr 20, 2017
ZarZar:

Ja ne. It's a damn shame embarassed

i'm seeing a lot of SA sisters on this forum... whatagwaaan?

you guys should also hookup with soilsista ! cool she's been on here for a while!

1 Like

Re: Ladies, How Do You React If You Sit On A Guy's Lap And He Gets A Boner by Nobody: 9:44am On Apr 20, 2017
Qualer:

i'm seeing a lot of SA sisters on this forum... whatagwaaan?

you guys should also hookup with soilsista ! cool she's been on here for a while!

I haven't seen her in a while. Is she still around?

1 Like

Re: Ladies, How Do You React If You Sit On A Guy's Lap And He Gets A Boner by Qualer: 9:52am On Apr 20, 2017
ZarZar:

I haven't seen her in a while. Is she still around?

i should think so, though she hasn't been active in the past couple of weeks! cool

y'all should keep in touch with each other so when next i come down south, you will have a welcome party for moi! grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Ladies, How Do You React If You Sit On A Guy's Lap And He Gets A Boner by MrOreo(m): 9:56am On Apr 20, 2017
ZarZar:

Lol, I quickly removed my hand & shifted myself to sit on his knees. Funny thing is, he told me "It's alright". LOL!
Lol... confirm omo ale @d guy

1 Like

Re: Ladies, How Do You React If You Sit On A Guy's Lap And He Gets A Boner by Nobody: 10:00am On Apr 20, 2017
Qualer:

i should think so, though she hasn't been active in the past couple of weeks! cool

y'all should keep in touch with each other so when next i come down south, you will have a welcome party for moi! grin grin grin grin grin

Lol, whatever.
Re: Ladies, How Do You React If You Sit On A Guy's Lap And He Gets A Boner by Qualer: 10:13am On Apr 20, 2017
ZarZar:

Lol, whatever.

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies, How Do You React If You Sit On A Guy's Lap And He Gets A Boner by Nobody: 10:57am On Apr 20, 2017
firstking01:
Smh, you sound so primitive and you gon be the clingy type....and to your answer, hell yeah.
lol. I smell lies
Re: Ladies, How Do You React If You Sit On A Guy's Lap And He Gets A Boner by Nobody: 11:04am On Apr 20, 2017
ZarZar:

I thought it was a cellphone, duh. How could I have suspected it was a boner when I didn't even know him? Never knew people get random erèctions. So anyone would have thought it was something innocent like a cellphone or even keys.

Lol,I think it's normal but it also depends on the way you sit. You can't sit with your back facing me closely and I won't get a boner but sitting with ur side facing me I can still control maself like a wise female friend of mine does.
Re: Ladies, How Do You React If You Sit On A Guy's Lap And He Gets A Boner by Goldmaxx(f): 11:12am On Apr 20, 2017
ZarZar:

fake story
Re: Ladies, How Do You React If You Sit On A Guy's Lap And He Gets A Boner by Nobody: 11:22am On Apr 20, 2017
Goldmaxx:
fake story

Then I must be very creative to think up such a tale in such a short space of time. Me genius grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies, How Do You React If You Sit On A Guy's Lap And He Gets A Boner by hardbody: 11:22am On Apr 20, 2017
xynerise:

Are you kidding me? undecided

I have friends that are females and I even carry some on my back when we play. It depends on your mindset

It's like having a fowl as a pet. Someday it will end up in your stomach.

Back to topic:

Way back in the Uni, we were at the auditorium watching this show (cant remember exactly what it was) and this cute babe (who by the way is from my town as we attend the same parapo meeting) walked. Couldn't immediately find a seat and she spotted me and came to me. We werent talking generally, I used to see her as one of those babes outta my league then. She came straight and sat on my laps. I was like, ok let me get up for you, she said, Nooo. Abi can't you lap me? To be sincere, from that point, i stopped following what we were watching. I was struggling to get my bonner to go down. And that wicked girl probably noticed so once in a while she will grind me, pretending that she is adjusting and will further ask, i hope your legs are not paining you. She was petite with a well rounded and slightly jutting backside so it was not really a problem. I endured torture.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, How Do You React If You Sit On A Guy's Lap And He Gets A Boner by silversonuc(m): 11:29am On Apr 20, 2017
ZarZar:

I don't remember if I had a BF @ the time or not, but even if I did, I wasn't going to tell him tongue For the why? Get him jealous over the big news wink? I think not!

Beta pikin
Re: Ladies, How Do You React If You Sit On A Guy's Lap And He Gets A Boner by Leriebloom(f): 1:07pm On Apr 20, 2017
Qualer:

but you know that we know, that you are not kidding at all!

grin grin
Re: Ladies, How Do You React If You Sit On A Guy's Lap And He Gets A Boner by ideyhere(f): 3:58pm On Apr 20, 2017
DylanMiguel:
lool, the guy enjoy sha cheesy, free lap-dance grin

Ehn me sef enjoy naa. .You don't know it feels good to know you can get that "man" at attention with doing practically nothing cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, How Do You React If You Sit On A Guy's Lap And He Gets A Boner by ideyhere(f): 4:01pm On Apr 20, 2017
hardbody:

And that wicked girl probably noticed so once in a while she will grind me, pretending that she is adjusting and will further ask, i hope your legs are not paining you.

Very good badt girl grin grin grin
Re: Ladies, How Do You React If You Sit On A Guy's Lap And He Gets A Boner by ideyhere(f): 4:04pm On Apr 20, 2017
odaniel1:

Lol.......Savagery 100!
You got no chill.

Thank you very much sire grin grin
Re: Ladies, How Do You React If You Sit On A Guy's Lap And He Gets A Boner by Eglobalma: 8:56pm On Apr 20, 2017
Amarabae:
are you not sociable with the opposite gender?

no im not
Re: Ladies, How Do You React If You Sit On A Guy's Lap And He Gets A Boner by OdoksElsami(m): 11:51pm On Apr 20, 2017
now yhu've known yhurself...better don't let no one sit in yhu no more
Re: Ladies, How Do You React If You Sit On A Guy's Lap And He Gets A Boner by lepasharon(f): 3:47am On Apr 21, 2017
JohnnyNY:

Lol,I think it's normal but it also depends on the way you sit. You can't sit with your back facing me closely and I won't get a boner but sitting with ur side facing me I can still control maself like a wise female friend of mine does.

Lol what if the girl sits near ur knees will that really affect you?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Help! I'm Emotionally Wrecked! / My Girlfriend's Choir Master Is Always Visiting Her, What Do I Do? / Should I Tell My Sister I Slept With Her Fiance?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.