Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,465 members, 7,808,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:57 PM

My Wife Has A Penis (pics) - Joro's Blog - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wife Has A Penis (pics) - Joro's Blog (7065 Views)

Joro Olumofin: Letter To Runs Girls Forming Motivational Speakers On SocialMedia / Do You Know About Penis???(pics) / Reason Why Men Send Penis Pics To Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Has A Penis (pics) - Joro's Blog by tamertery(m): 12:52am On Apr 20, 2017
nelson7777:

dat one has to do alot wit psych and biology (psychobiology)
they r called transgender, this people do nt i dentify with their own sex, not dat they hate the sex they r born into, but they feel missing in d sex, they feel like they hv no identity,

if they r male - they easily i dentify with women, they love everything abt them, hw they walk, talk eat e.tc
to d extent dat they feel their creation was a mistake because they do not identify or feel anything 4 it, like their soul was suppose to b with a different body n sex,
so they save up go 4 surgery to change nt just their sexual organ bt anything dat will make them feel or look like d opposite sex e.g lips, nose, jaw line e.t.c
for this people is nt jst abt sexuallity for them or changing their sexual organ, it is most time about identity

hermaphrodite -- biological made
transgender --- human made.

Thank you for your time brother, but mehn.... This shit is crazy, up here North there are actually guys like that o, they are not gay but they , behave like women, talk, walk, Everything, and they are always so close to ladies ehn, they hardly get aroused to, we call them (dan daudu) tho because of recent developments, people mistake them 4 gays, so they don't show themselves cause of the fear of stigmatisation..... I guess then they are the ones that can easily undergo that surgery if they had the means.... Thank you for your detailed explanation
Re: My Wife Has A Penis (pics) - Joro's Blog by JONSYN7154: 5:33am On Apr 20, 2017
There are transgendered. I've read about them. They exist
Re: My Wife Has A Penis (pics) - Joro's Blog by rex444(m): 8:58am On Apr 20, 2017
Guys n gals,travel to Asia and see that shemales do exist....
Re: My Wife Has A Penis (pics) - Joro's Blog by permit(m): 11:08am On Apr 20, 2017
in every lies, there must be 30% truth.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Omo I Japa after seeing this(photos) Graphic / Ladies, What Will You Do If A Boy Presses Your Boobs And Runs Away? / (viewers Discretion) Be Sincere, Can You Marry Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.