Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,569 members, 7,809,079 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:29 PM

Before You Jump On The Plane To Study Abroad, What You Should Know - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Before You Jump On The Plane To Study Abroad, What You Should Know (61326 Views)

Lagos Poly Students Jump Through The Fence / OAU Students Jump On Trailers (Photos) / Man Meets Professor Alexander Animalu On A Plane To Abuja & Is Excited About It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Before You Jump On The Plane To Study Abroad, What You Should Know by AsApLucky(m): 3:17am On May 05, 2020
i have waec two sitting is it still possible for me to get admission into abroad university
Re: Before You Jump On The Plane To Study Abroad, What You Should Know by Oviebright: 10:17pm On May 28, 2021
bosslady126:

Please sir, I need your help on this
I want to study in Canada (for 2 years, Diploma/associate degree)
I have nabteb since that's what I use for my ND program here in naija
I want to know if I can try my luck if any college can accept it thanks..
. Please can you help me lists of cheap schools in Calgary?
Re: Before You Jump On The Plane To Study Abroad, What You Should Know by Dare1990: 11:09pm On Aug 23, 2021
Which europe university can give you admission when you dnt have your English subject?
Re: Before You Jump On The Plane To Study Abroad, What You Should Know by Infin: 3:38pm On Oct 23, 2021
Please I would to join the army abroad precisely in USA but I am in microbiology in Ebonyi state university (EBSU)having checked the age limit the said one who is interested shouldnt pass 45years
So I am now considering if I finish . I want to study cyber hacking at least it will be more useful in the army but considering this one has to gain admission outside and then study computer science then after that study the cyber hacking and theft before all these the person has reached 40 or going to
Am just confused should I try it or forget studying the course if I finish

I need advice please
Re: Before You Jump On The Plane To Study Abroad, What You Should Know by Leonard17: 8:02pm On Jan 04, 2022
Good evening sir/ma , I will like to get in touch with you to ask a few questions as regards admission to schools in Canada , Thanks

Halifaxguy:

Please stop this misconception about Neco result. Neco is widely accepted in abroad. I am a graduate of memorial university, and I was offered admission with my Neco result. To the best of my knowledge, Neco is accepted in all Canadian universities and colleges. I also used the same result to gained admissions in two universities in Canada ( University of Manitoba and Memorial University of Newfoundland). I have lots of folks schooling in some universities in the US, who used their Neco results to gained admission. And for your information, I was not subjected to another evaluation test as u claimed. I just want to clear this misconception, before lots of folks will be misled. Both Neco and Waec is recognized and accepted in abroad. Shikena!
Re: Before You Jump On The Plane To Study Abroad, What You Should Know by EzeJustme(m): 9:50am On Apr 01, 2022
Halifaxguy:

I am not here to start proving to you if I studied or lived in Canada. Well if you care to know, I am a PR holder of Canada. I live and work in Halifax, Nova Scotia. I don't know if your daft or u just want to argue unnecessarily. I did not undergo an evaluation test. Evaluation test for what? What universities are primarily concerned are the grades u have in your ssce result. Universities in Abroad don't care whether u have Neco or Waec result. During the admission process they look out for grades in your result. For instance, someone with high grades in Neco will be first consider for admission to someone with lesser grade in Waec and vice versa. A lot of peeps are studying in various universities across the globe with their Neco, some even to masters level or PhD. You can't be in 9ja and writes things u don't know about. Y not make a call to any university abroad and inquire from them directly. For peeps that have Neco, feel free to apply for any university of your choice in abroad. Schools here gives everyone a level playing field regardless of whatever ssce result u have.
What of someone with NABTEB result
Re: Before You Jump On The Plane To Study Abroad, What You Should Know by writingpal: 5:59pm On Jun 06, 2022
Are you looking for assistance with your SOP,
assignments, or dissertation/thesis?

We can relieve you of the burden and provide 
you with original, high-quality work on schedule

Contact us via WhatsApp at +2348135305367
Re: Before You Jump On The Plane To Study Abroad, What You Should Know by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jul 03, 2022
Ay92:
I'm processing my Master's degree in the US but I used two WAEC sittings to gain admission for my first degree,and I also graduated with second class lower, can this affect my admission for the Master's?

Were you able to apply successfully with the two sittings?
Re: Before You Jump On The Plane To Study Abroad, What You Should Know by reyleh: 11:17pm On Sep 19, 2022
vaxx:
yes you can. but do not focus on western uni try eastern europe or india

Sir please I need help I have two sittings how can I get admission abroad it's waec and gce combination please how can I contact you
Re: Before You Jump On The Plane To Study Abroad, What You Should Know by reyleh: 11:20pm On Sep 19, 2022
Sir please I need help how can I contact you I want to get admission abroad but I only have two sittings

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

UNILAG Students Arrested For Attempting To Resurrect Colleague..see Pictures / Sex For Grades: Kiki Mordi Who Exposed Universities Lecturers Never Graduated / John Paul Nwaezeigwe Graduates With First Class From A Univesity In Canada. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.